PDA

View Full Version : Itchy near the area why?

drhawkings
10-09-2009, 03:29 AM
Bros i feel itchy near my thigh border area next to my sex organs. some reddish around the area but not swollen or itchy. Sometimes the head of the penis feel itchy too but after i scratch it gone.I hv single layer penis skin.Perhaps dirty inside? Any idea? Sounds like infection?

sammyboyfor
10-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Sounds like infection?

There are noises coming from the area????:eek:

Chinapuss
10-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Juz go and see de doctor...y worry so much? :D

fresno99
10-09-2009, 11:05 AM
more like a fungal infection..

DapHn33333
10-09-2009, 11:33 AM
for your information if itchy at the area or ur penis and also u are a single skin type better see doctor for the fungal infection cream and anit-bio cos if u not going to take care it will be worst somemore u better don't call FLs cos u will pass the infection to them got it.... btw how i know so much is becos i working in clinic & hospital as a nurse i have seen lot of that kind of infection already if no smell at the area that will be fungal but if it have a fishy smell congrate u have a bactir infection~

oubboss
14-09-2009, 11:08 PM
PM me if u need any dermatologist help

drhawkings
22-09-2009, 04:43 PM
for your information if itchy at the area or ur penis and also u are a single skin type better see doctor for the fungal infection cream and anit-bio cos if u not going to take care it will be worst somemore u better don't call FLs cos u will pass the infection to them got it.... btw how i know so much is becos i working in clinic & hospital as a nurse i have seen lot of that kind of infection already if no smell at the area that will be fungal but if it have a fishy smell congrate u have a bactir infection~

fishy smell kind of like ;does it means i got dangerous diseases;it's kind of itchy inside in the inner part;bro pls help;i m so scare; cause by what;

NewandLost
25-09-2009, 11:29 AM
don't call FLs cos u will pass the infection to them got it....~ braddah, ho do you think he got it?

neveronsunday
25-09-2009, 02:59 PM
.... btw how i know so much is becos i working in clinic & hospital as a nurse i have seen lot of that kind of infection already

Haha, she is telling you that she sees more cocks than you ever
see yours, ha ha ha ha ha ha ...............just joking lah, dont
get offended.

NewandLost
29-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Braddah, seem like a STD or heavy stubborn fungus. Better have it checked out and wash all clothing with bleach, etc. before spread to other people.

thaivisitor
03-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Bros i feel itchy near my thigh border area next to my sex organs. some reddish around the area but not swollen or itchy. Sometimes the head of the penis feel itchy too but after i scratch it gone.I hv single layer penis skin.Perhaps dirty inside? Any idea? Sounds like infection?

KNN, did you change your underwear daily and also bath daily or not?:eek:

Cheers
Tee Vee