PDA

View Full Version : Av Raid Spa Beauty Massage At Bedok

suakukia
22-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Was at the carpark at about 1.30pm when a multi-racial team of about 6 "visitor", both sexes went up the stairs from the back.
Luckily still in my car. Half hour later, the team took away 3 gals, look pretty young.

mccormick
22-10-2003, 04:12 PM
whahaa... another sabo case...

monster98
22-10-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by mccormick

HAHAHAHA. Confirm some C.B AV monitoring this forum liao. Everytime, any "hot" places as mentioned bu bros here will sure to be raid..... :( Like that how to cheong with peace :mad:

monster98
22-10-2003, 05:02 PM

Believe me. Sooner or later the raid will be either Lim T T or sweetie pie :D

waahaa
22-10-2003, 05:23 PM

ehhh... dont anyhow say. later people think i sabo sia

suakukia
22-10-2003, 05:48 PM
smart guys. came in two separate PA registration plate passenger van parked some distance away. Bros, keep away from "hot" locations for the time being esp LTT as its getting more popular than ever. Soup is getting too hot

chukeliang
22-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by suakukia
Was at the carpark at about 1.30pm when a multi-racial team of about 6 "visitor", both sexes went up the stairs from the back.
Luckily still in my car. Half hour later, the team took away 3 gals, look pretty young.
my prediction went wrong, thought they will go to fortune centre, but went to bedok.
so i prefer to go aljunied and jln sultan liao., see whether they can raid all the places in s'pore.

Heard that Good luck reflex open until midnite or later, i mean the one in Jln sultan , shop house along the road side, with red lantern , and a small wooden stair leading up to the second storey.

they occupied both grd floor and 2nd floor. The mgt is male "OKT type" like Geylang 40 dlr cat.

Tried Siow Lee , tall and fair , typical northerner, got a hj for $20 , no touching .

as i only interested to try her skill only, but quite disappointing , not as good as hj auntie.

The place hv partitioned room , not curtain, but the dun hv wooden door , curtain to cover the room door.

Charge =$40 per hr , on the high side.

Place also quite clamp.

They hv another branch in Ajunied , Aljunied rd off geyland rd ,
that 1 is better in a way u can see all the aunties sitting at the entrance ,
u even can see them if u peep thr' the corridoor walk way outside the shop , thr ' the glass panel . something like "Or Po leh" black glass shop.

tel: 63967890

Brothers
23-10-2003, 12:31 AM
to all cheonging bros. Think is about time we stop posting our report in this thread.. why sabo yourself, why sabo those servicing us? Why don't we just enjoy the service and keep our mouth shout.. I bet sooner or later we will face a shortage of possible entertainment.

Just a thought... but hope the bros out there understand..

why don't u guz juz contact each other and share your joy in a more discreet manner...

forex
23-10-2003, 12:47 AM
bro, HCs and all their entertainment has been around for more than 10 yrs already and it will not die off just because of reported raids as though it has not been happening way back then. I think giving FRs will let other bros make a better informed decision although some good recommendations are bull ones. Also PM one another? What make you think one of those are not from AV?

alsahaf
23-10-2003, 01:29 AM
I think raids are more likely to be caused by complaints from neighbouring shops, competitors and those self righteous bastards who think they damn moralistic.

I mean, SG got so many obvious joints, AV where got time to raid all? So better for them to just act on the complain cases since if they don't reponse to complain case maybe the self righteous guy complain to MP then MP complain the AV guy in charge jialat jialat maybe have to Henta Kaki Cepat Henta.

Of course if no one complain and they havn't fill quota then maybe they tikam tikam go whack one. Point is that I don't think they need our tips. So many places so bloody obvious. I mean, just charge into any HC most likely will find several girls with panties down. Charge into most Tui Na joint and most likely find guys with pants down.

angel_babe
23-10-2003, 10:30 AM
ya better dont advert our cheonging anymore in this Forum cos it will sabo alot of gals and our outings.

like thsi one and DFL ....they raided twice before got big fish.....