PDA

View Full Version : Local horny ladies msn and numbers

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

eeemen
22-10-2009, 02:24 PM
bro summerfreeze pls intro me into the group... :D

Bros, do you know if there is such arrangements up North in M'sia?? :o:o Would love to partake. Thanks bros. cheers

fal_warrior
22-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Hi bros,

i'm kinda new here but i would like to share and exchange some of my personal contacts over the years.

Since i have OC, i secretly set up another msn account whom i collect all my flings, phonesex buddies here.

Some of them are local grads, OL and they're just plain horny.

drop me a message and i will be more then willing to share/trade.

thanks.

hi bro i don have any to exchange but will appreciate if u could share one or two ctcs wif me... thanks...

max301
22-10-2009, 04:39 PM
hey bro mind sharing some contact with me? i got maybe 1 or 2 to share too =)

anti-anti-vice
22-10-2009, 06:55 PM
hi bro mind t share .. i got 1 housewife

vearn
23-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi i'm new, can share some contact 4 mi?

mountfuji3
23-10-2009, 07:26 PM
bro

care to share as i have few good one to share as well

cheers

WithLove
24-10-2009, 01:17 PM
first time joinning in to trade
opening up my little black book...
let me know if ppl are keen to trade

Takukidd6
24-10-2009, 01:57 PM
===================
Brudders...got a few.
Wanna exchange msg me.
Chinese/Nurse to exchange.

hibaby
24-10-2009, 02:06 PM
plz share some ids and numbers

thefella215
25-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Count me in too fellows! ;)

Lormeelover
25-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Me too bro.

synyster
25-10-2009, 05:07 PM
share here too please. heh

Kenji Li
25-10-2009, 10:05 PM
pls! pm me the number! thank alot

heaven boy
26-10-2009, 09:59 AM
bro dunn mind can give me some num.i horny with local girls

rivcale
26-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Hello Fellow Brudders,

So Bros.. If you know or are interested in exchanging any char bo's contacts.. Pls reply to be via this thread of directly and I will make contact with you... Remember,if you sms the char bo.. you will have to pay for the hotel,and I am not talking about crap hotel 81 hotels.. i am talking about 5 start hotels..

Take care and lets try see how much bigger our group will grow..

heh. I think this would be good.
i am sure the group can easily grow!

of course i'm interested. somemore i love 5stars hotel...haha

HeMen
26-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Hi bros,

i'm kinda new here but i would like to share and exchange some of my personal contacts over the years.

Since i have OC, i secretly set up another msn account whom i collect all my flings, phonesex buddies here.

thanks.

Hi Bro SJLL, care to share your contact with me.. PM me. Thanks ya..

tehnini
26-10-2009, 08:04 PM
alamaks..... noobie liddat how? can never get to bonk liao.....

joseph_lin
28-10-2009, 01:33 AM
hi bro, i am here to share contacts and i can honestly tell u that i am not a newbie although i posts quite limitedly..anyway to those that pm me and want the contacts of the gals but yet dun have any to trade,pls reflect urself and spend some effort to get those horny gals to f*** with u la..no point coming over here seeking for contacts without exchanging.. pardon my lousy english if u dun understand what i wrote here..

sumi
29-10-2009, 09:11 PM
hi bro, i am here to share contacts and i can honestly tell u that i am not a newbie although i posts quite limitedly..anyway to those that pm me and want the contacts of the gals but yet dun have any to trade,pls reflect urself and spend some effort to get those horny gals to f*** with u la..no point coming over here seeking for contacts without exchanging.. pardon my lousy english if u dun understand what i wrote here..

No offence la, but if u don't wanna share w others its ok. Nobody is interested to know whether u r a newbie o not, or how many post u given. Least to say yr standard of written english to concern others of understanding.

Other bros wan ctc becos they might hv tried b4 but failed. So they ask from u becos u r much beta than the rest, mayb due to yr convincing soothing communication skills which attract the ladies.

Asking bros here to reflect themselves, y not u put it in a more polite tone to reject bros' request since they ask from u nicely.

As the saying goes: Once married during young age doesn't mean u r mature.
Juz my 2c

benJyy
29-10-2009, 09:33 PM
hellos! i have quite a number of girl contacts who are horny..

feel free to share with me bros! (: (they are very horny )

eileenlow
30-10-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi bro .. can share?? ur pm is full!

joseph_lin
30-10-2009, 12:31 AM
To bro sumi:
i m not offended but am glad that u had talk sense to me instead of ranting at me. but i will like to say over here is that this thread is meant for trading of contacts or msn,so i will like it to be fair in a term that we share the contacts and not keep asking for it. sorry if i sound offending but i just wanna voice how i feel abt it..

Davidtoh
30-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi brudders

I do not have any contact to exchange, but I can give you some info on how you can help each other to get gals and get into some naughty action for free. This is normally what I do:

1) Go for drinks in pubs, get to know those butterflies (gals), tip them and get their contacts.
2) Inform the gal that you have Singaporean friends looking for REAL gf and he does not mind filipina, PRC, viets or whatever.
3) If gal agree, inform your "Singaporean friends" (brudders/samster whom u know), and tell him to use his skills to get free meat.
4) Your "friends" can act like blur and ask the gal out, go for movies, try auto roam etc, but make sure that he knows how to get away. It takes skill to corner a willing gal and then make a hasty retreat.

Your friend can return the favour by reversing the role. By the way I am in my early 40s and no longer use this method to get gals for free, but it worked. Now, I just tip the gals while drinking and teh neh neh on the spot, no hassle like last time

good luck.

DamienXVII
30-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Just something i found out, quite a few girls (local and overseas) prefer using YM to chat up guys...which is why i have a YM acct dedicated to these hot ladies...
Anyways, i've got some contacts to share...YM AND MSN...do PM me...and lets trade :D

Davidtoh
31-10-2009, 07:20 AM
YM is flooded with filipinas and filipinos. MSN, need to know email contact first before u msg them. Not an easy route to free meat.

jimbeam
31-10-2009, 07:36 AM
hi bro care to trade some?

naturegreen
31-10-2009, 09:27 AM
And advice before trading: It's better to have the girl's permission before trading numbers. Let her be aware first.

Just sharing an experience that a girl wanted to report to police after a guy traded her number with me. She told me she has been getting so many disturbance calls and some of the guys are rude to her. She told me there is one SMS to her which says: How much do you charge?. She felt insulted. And many bring up the topics of sex on the first call or sms. For goodness sake, to those brainless dicks, please dun spoil the market. Learn some pick-up lines rather then bring on the topic of sex. Anyway I managed to talk her out of having the thoughts of reporting to the authorities and we are still in touch and have not met up yet but maybe soon as she have a pretty good impression of me.

I do not blame the guy who passed her number around but I'll still prefer to trade for those with their knowledge. Lesser trouble makes your day a brighter one. ;)

sumi
31-10-2009, 02:02 PM
To bro sumi:
i m not offended but am glad that u had talk sense to me instead of ranting at me. but i will like to say over here is that this thread is meant for trading of contacts or msn,so i will like it to be fair in a term that we share the contacts and not keep asking for it. sorry if i sound offending but i just wanna voice how i feel abt it..

Sure sure no pro. I can guess how u feel when u might tink tat pple r not doing anything but wanna being spoon-fed by the others to seek the extreme enjoyment.

Juz like me, i do not hv any contact, but want a couple of it. Not tat i lazing ard, juz tat my pick-up skill is damn f?!%ing lousy loh. But wat to do, can only c & read pples' forum, but cannot gian-song. So can only pay $ to satisfy urge....LOL

naturegreen
31-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Local horny ladies msn... 31-10-2009 11:55 AM u are such a ball carrier, i feel ashame for guys for ppl like u in the forum, i advice u to quit soon

For goodness sake, to those brainless dicks, please dun spoil the market.

And by zapping you have just proved yourself as described above - a brainless dick.
Thanks for the zap and advice. Yes I might be quitting soon coz there are so many cowards and LJLs in this forum.

To this guy who zapped me, maybe you think all women are whores but learn to respect. It's because of people like you and that's why I am not willing to share any more contacts. By the way it's advise and not advice. Advice is a noun while advise is a verb. :D

joseph_lin
31-10-2009, 07:15 PM
hey cool down bro naturegreen...

joseph_lin
31-10-2009, 07:16 PM
ok bro sumi..i see how it goes..maybe u can pm me ur contact and we shall meet up one day and i try to intro one to u.

man320
01-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi Bro,

I'm keen to trade too,

have 1 milf which very horny :D

madness88
01-11-2009, 09:47 PM
hi bro i dun not have any contacts hope u can share 1 or 2 thanks a lot

xia0boo
01-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Hey bro I am still a virgin and I want to loose it.. Haha mind to give me one or 2 of your contact?

naturegreen
02-11-2009, 08:51 AM
hey cool down bro naturegreen...

I'm chilled not to worry. Just that I hate it when I write facts and get zapped. 2 sides to everything. :p

willykokmf
02-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi bros,

i have some contacts and msn to exchange ONLY...

PM me for exchange..

Cheers

adamll
02-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Hi bro with ur widw contacts, u do have any horny milfs to share, thanks alot:D

mrloner
02-11-2009, 12:05 PM
how i wish i have one..
but in real life i have ZERO

joseph_lin
03-11-2009, 12:26 AM
bro naturegreen,

yeah glad that u are chill.. but just stay happy..points here can earn back as long u got good lobang de..and i believe u do have it too..so no worries ok..just stay happy and cheong all the way...

naturegreen
03-11-2009, 12:30 AM
bro naturegreen,

yeah glad that u are chill.. but just stay happy..points here can earn back as long u got good lobang de..and i believe u do have it too..so no worries ok..just stay happy and cheong all the way...

Thanks bro, just that I do not know why that person zapped me. No reasons stated. At least if there was one, I'll know what did I commented wrongly or done. Dun be surprised that I get zapped too when I share lobangs. Heee 1001 reasons people zap.

Anyway cheers ;)

joseph_lin
03-11-2009, 02:12 AM
bro naturegreen,

totally agree to what u had say..anyway just keep on for ur good lobang and i believe that there are more clear headed ppl more than muddle headed ppl in sbf ba...

cheers too...

riCkyz
05-11-2009, 10:53 AM
hmmm can i have some contacts? btw how u all get all these contacts? and how u guys still follow up when its shared lol ?

Reoxy
06-11-2009, 04:00 AM
Well, agree with bro nature green...everybody needs a little respect.

also learn to know the difference between FLs and FFs. FLs (free lance) charge for service so its not rude to ask "how much". In fact, it is rule of thumb to ask in advance so that they do not over-charge and you do not over-pay.

FFs (free fuck) different...the fact that its free for the fuck does not mean it comes easy...NOTHING is free in this world...u need to waste time, brain power and energy to sian them abit...unless you super yandao then they sian you loh...then u become the FF...and when u are the FF and u receive many many sms asking u "How much?", how u feel? exactly...

up_my_ass
12-11-2009, 10:41 AM
hey dude, pm me.

we can trade a few! :)

kklover
12-11-2009, 12:27 PM
bro,mind to share with mi,,,,,,,,,green bird here

MU fans
12-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Bro i don't have any ctc hope that u can share with me.
Thank.

goatee33
12-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi bros,

i have some contacts and msn to exchange ONLY...

PM me for exchange..

Cheers

Anything msn me.. [email protected]

I got more then meet e eyes..

mrbenben88
12-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Care to share some contacts??

lovebiteboi88
12-11-2009, 04:56 PM
i have alot also wan exchang

pcms111
12-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi bros,

thanks.

can count me in?

ducatistrada
13-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Anyone keen in trade pm me ?

wywy
14-11-2009, 10:31 PM
sure why not. lets spread our contact. as girls have different chemistry with different guys isn't it.

Pls PM me for exchange.

lookingforfun
15-11-2009, 12:48 PM
guys can share wif me some ctcs?i dun have any...pity me pls..been finding bt cant get

wannafuckMILF
15-11-2009, 01:11 PM
hi folks, can anybody share some contacts with me?

i've no contact to share now, looking forward to building up a contact base:)

cheers!

felsa18
15-11-2009, 11:46 PM
I am new here. Can share with me any msn contacts of gal who may be interested in 3some (2 gal to 1 guy). Thanks

youngkid
16-11-2009, 12:25 AM
i got afew contacts up for trade. pm me

ninefangs
16-11-2009, 11:27 AM
guys who are geniune i have 1 contact to exchange. pm me. or add in msn [email protected]

yinandyang
16-11-2009, 03:28 PM
hey can pm me a few im kinda new so any help would be nice (:

nubbs
17-11-2009, 08:50 PM
got 2 contact to TRADE

1 is 23 or 24 look 5/10 sms awhile u start dirty she will follow and ask to meet = confirm ok

other 1 is 21 i think need sian abit but if u sian power also confirn can

pst me to TRADE i wont share thx

playfulboy
18-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi all,

I'm pretty new .. dun have any contacts to trade. Appreciate if anyone can pm me .. would reciprocate when i got one.

Cheers

alkbh
18-11-2009, 08:08 AM
I am new to this and would like to try, please PM contact, thanks

edwintanch
18-11-2009, 04:18 PM
bro, pls share the ctc if possible. thanks

slsl
18-11-2009, 06:58 PM
hi bro,pls share the contact,tkx:)

asiatorpedo
23-11-2009, 11:46 PM
Hi bros,

thanks.

Dude, i'm not much of a fling or ons guy cos i dont party much. but wouldn't mind getting one or two from you to get started. we need to start somewhere.... when i have some i'll pm you. i did have 2 b4 but that was like 9 years ago... they both probably would have been married by now... numbers changed... sorry dude. would you mind sharing 1 with me?

dennisphey
24-11-2009, 12:32 AM
hi, acre to share any contacts if u r willing, thanks...

dupdup1
24-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Er. Bro. I dont have any to share? Mind sharing?

Jeremy668
24-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Hi there, can you share me some of the contacts? Thanks :P

whatmyname
24-11-2009, 11:09 PM
hi i only have a few can share??

DIDI
25-11-2009, 10:08 AM
wow juz notices tis tread!!!!! i got a mina that can 3G over the phone.she is damn horny when u start 3G wif her she will show u her face n her naked body :)

cai ah jun
25-11-2009, 12:17 PM
hi bro can spare mi some msn or phone horny ladies..

dagez
26-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Bro i dont have any to trade is it ok

Big player
27-11-2009, 11:25 PM
hi Bros,

care to Share Some Contact .... :P

Thanks

james26
27-11-2009, 11:41 PM
yo bro mind to share some contact

heaven boy
28-11-2009, 12:23 AM
bro sorry i dun have any num to exchange if u dun mind can pm me some.thanks

jo__nathan
28-11-2009, 02:41 AM
bro can i have the contacts ?

novak
28-11-2009, 03:11 AM
can share wif me too? thanks a lot.

battleship
28-11-2009, 01:26 PM
I have some contacts to trade and share too. pm me thx

up_my_ass
28-11-2009, 04:20 PM
hey dude pm me your contacts? :D we can trade. i got quite a few.

fuinthes
28-11-2009, 08:26 PM
haha hey pm me some contacts too :) i have some nice gems to share too :))

nitrogen
29-11-2009, 11:10 AM
any brudders here can share with me some contact too prease

youngkid
30-11-2009, 02:08 AM
i got afew contacts on msn. bros with real contacts only please. pm me

john wu
30-11-2009, 04:54 PM
wow juz notices tis tread!!!!! i got a mina that can 3G over the phone.she is damn horny when u start 3G wif her she will show u her face n her naked body :)

Bro, pm me the contact, K?

Dallas211
30-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi,
Can you share yr contacts wif me..tks

snake6878
30-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Hello Fellow Brudders,

A friend of mine has told me about this forum, told me that it was exactly the place for me to set up a FUCK BUDDY NO STRINGS ATTACH network.

Here's is how it is going to work. I have a rather short list of guys (of cours guys are more interested in this kind stuff), and girls. That have entirely all met each other once before. Here is how it all started out.

ABout 4 years ago, I got to know this gal by the name of Yvonne in a club. We became friends and started getting close to each other. But I was not interested in having a serious relationship. One night after partying at Zouk, I was about to go home when she asked me whether that was what I really wanted to do.. I asked her what else was there for us to do apart from going for supper which I didn't feel like at all. She suggested for us to get a room at Corpthorne outside. She said that she was willing to pay half if I paid half.

Wah lau.. first time I hear char bo willing to pay half to bonk me. BUt then she was someone whom I already knew and I was really not interested in her. So I told her not to get offended, but I was not interested in her. She said that she was not interested in me to my surprise. I asked her why did she propose for us to get a room if she wasn't fond of me in any way.. her reply,and I will remember tis till today was

"Well a Gal does get horny and just wanna fuck like a guy from time to time as well you know.. Anyway if you're not up for it I'll just call someone else to come down and fuck me. Your loss.."

What to do.. I had my ego to keep in tack, so we got a room. We fucked through the night sleeping in between. Come morning, just before she left, we spoke a little, and that was when I asked her ...

"What did you mean last night when you said you could call some other 'friend' down to fuck you.. like your boyfriend?"

She explained to me that she has gotten to know a little small group,and that if i life, she can introduce me to the group, but the condition is that I had to find one female friend who was open to just free fucking in a hotel (a nice one) where they just meet up for fucking, and nothing else. This would be entirely up to both parties. And she said to me that if I allowed, she would store my number under that group and call me whenever she felt like a fuck with me..

I though cannot be so good and that she was pulling my leg. I told her I didn't believe her and asked her to prove it. She said ok and left just like that leaving me there. I had no idea how she was going to prove it.

2 days later,i receive this SMS "Hi Jon, my name is XXXX, I'm a friend of Yvonne and she said that you were available. Are you free tonight?" Of course I replied and was even more excited when her replies were that fast. Wer arranged to meet at Fullerton.

I was worried that she might be some ugly char bo... oh but another part of the arrangement is that is you do not feel like doing anything after you have seen the person, you can simply shake handsa and walk away, because if they really want to fuck with you, they already have someone else they can call.

So I met XXX and dam was she one hot babe man.. I was going to pay for the hotel,but she explained to me that what Yvonne missed to explain, was that whoever wants of initials the fuck, would be the one paying for the hotel. Thus in this case, since she wanted it, the hotel was her shout!.. I thought I was in heaven man!.. I got a beautiful chick in front of me, who was about to book a room in a nice hotel with me and fuck me the whole night.. Happy like fuck man!

That night we did it non stop... Next day.. she left, and that was when Yvonne called me.. "SO have you met and fucked XXX" Now do you believe me? I was stunned. She told me that I had to provide her with the phone no of another gal whom I knew that just want and likes to fuck with no strings attached within the next month, otherwise I would not receive nay other sms from any gals.. so of course since I want this to keep happening to me, I found someone... and this has been happenning sometime for.. But when I started receive similar sms from some of the girls I have seen before I knew that the group of us were getting smaller.. Yvonne confirmed this with me as well.

So Bros.. If you know or are interested in exchanging any char bo's contacts.. Pls reply to be via this thread of directly and I will make contact with you... Remember,if you sms the char bo.. you will have to pay for the hotel,and I am not talking about crap hotel 81 hotels.. i am talking about 5 start hotels..

hi bro i read thru yr FR sound interesting can i join in the group??? pls advice thanks

ricsgsg
30-11-2009, 06:27 PM
hi bro,pls share the contact,tkx

apple66
30-11-2009, 06:48 PM
I am interested to join the group.
Pls send me ctc.
Thx!!!

lifescience
30-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Hello Fellow Brudders,

A friend of mine has told me about this forum, told me that it was exactly the place for me to set up a FUCK BUDDY NO STRINGS ATTACH network.

Here's is how it is going to work. I have a rather short list of guys (of cours guys are more interested in this kind stuff), and girls. That have entirely all met each other once before. Here is how it all started out.

ABout 4 years ago, I got to know this gal by the name of Yvonne in a club. We became friends and started getting close to each other. But I was not interested in having a serious relationship. One night after partying at Zouk, I was about to go home when she asked me whether that was what I really wanted to do.. I asked her what else was there for us to do apart from going for supper which I didn't feel like at all. She suggested for us to get a room at Corpthorne outside. She said that she was willing to pay half if I paid half.

Wah lau.. first time I hear char bo willing to pay half to bonk me. BUt then she was someone whom I already knew and I was really not interested in her. So I told her not to get offended, but I was not interested in her. She said that she was not interested in me to my surprise. I asked her why did she propose for us to get a room if she wasn't fond of me in any way.. her reply,and I will remember tis till today was

"Well a Gal does get horny and just wanna fuck like a guy from time to time as well you know.. Anyway if you're not up for it I'll just call someone else to come down and fuck me. Your loss.."

What to do.. I had my ego to keep in tack, so we got a room. We fucked through the night sleeping in between. Come morning, just before she left, we spoke a little, and that was when I asked her ...

"What did you mean last night when you said you could call some other 'friend' down to fuck you.. like your boyfriend?"

She explained to me that she has gotten to know a little small group,and that if i life, she can introduce me to the group, but the condition is that I had to find one female friend who was open to just free fucking in a hotel (a nice one) where they just meet up for fucking, and nothing else. This would be entirely up to both parties. And she said to me that if I allowed, she would store my number under that group and call me whenever she felt like a fuck with me..

I though cannot be so good and that she was pulling my leg. I told her I didn't believe her and asked her to prove it. She said ok and left just like that leaving me there. I had no idea how she was going to prove it.

2 days later,i receive this SMS "Hi Jon, my name is XXXX, I'm a friend of Yvonne and she said that you were available. Are you free tonight?" Of course I replied and was even more excited when her replies were that fast. Wer arranged to meet at Fullerton.

I was worried that she might be some ugly char bo... oh but another part of the arrangement is that is you do not feel like doing anything after you have seen the person, you can simply shake handsa and walk away, because if they really want to fuck with you, they already have someone else they can call.

So I met XXX and dam was she one hot babe man.. I was going to pay for the hotel,but she explained to me that what Yvonne missed to explain, was that whoever wants of initials the fuck, would be the one paying for the hotel. Thus in this case, since she wanted it, the hotel was her shout!.. I thought I was in heaven man!.. I got a beautiful chick in front of me, who was about to book a room in a nice hotel with me and fuck me the whole night.. Happy like fuck man!

That night we did it non stop... Next day.. she left, and that was when Yvonne called me.. "SO have you met and fucked XXX" Now do you believe me? I was stunned. She told me that I had to provide her with the phone no of another gal whom I knew that just want and likes to fuck with no strings attached within the next month, otherwise I would not receive nay other sms from any gals.. so of course since I want this to keep happening to me, I found someone... and this has been happenning sometime for.. But when I started receive similar sms from some of the girls I have seen before I knew that the group of us were getting smaller.. Yvonne confirmed this with me as well.

Hi bro,

Sorry to say that it is to good to be true. Don"t believe there is such a good deal

Thanks

Cheer buddy

apple66
30-11-2009, 09:39 PM
I am interested to join the group.
Pls pm me the contacts and I will provide my number.

Thx in advance!!!

iamme0099
01-12-2009, 12:55 PM
yea bro. how to join the group. i'd love to join it man!!

sadist_frk
01-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi Bro
Mind sharing a few contacts pls...
Thks...Cheers

INCUBUS69
01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi bro..juz happen to read ur ad..care to share ur gals cnts
we can exchnge..but for now only hve 2 pinoy ladies here..n a mly gal..rply bck if u can..yah..

nitrogen
01-12-2009, 10:55 PM
any guys can spare me some contacts also hehe~ if u dont mind

yjtan
02-12-2009, 07:35 AM
Hi, I do have some contact also.. anyone care to trade?

velvetkiss
02-12-2009, 04:16 PM
you all happily share your contacts, have you spare a thought for the girls? Its like you guys have no money to find prostitutes.

Unless the girls willingly allow you to pass their numbers on. Then she might as well work as FL.

TimTim9999
02-12-2009, 08:44 PM
any contact to exchange?

Ray0kummin
02-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey bros.. If there is anyone willing to share do drop me a pm thanks!! Would be willing to trade nos

TimTim9999
03-12-2009, 12:44 AM
anyone want to change with me....just pm me...i only got six...

thethreepigs
03-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Hi there.. I would love to exchange but i don't have any at the moment. See if any nice bro out there willing to share 1-2 through PM? I will appreciate it very much. Thanks!

crypster
03-12-2009, 07:40 PM
nowadays still workin msn ar... no too bad... fling contact to trade i do have..

wildd
03-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi, care to share?

youngkid
03-12-2009, 11:34 PM
add me on msn to trade. [email protected]

greenyy
04-12-2009, 12:08 AM
i have a few too..care to trade?

blastto
05-12-2009, 11:15 AM
hey dude...care to pass me a few?
=D

ggrrtiger
05-12-2009, 06:07 PM
bro care to share? here's my email [email protected] thanks..

alfred78
08-12-2009, 04:08 PM
hi, i dun have numbers to trade but can i have 1 or 2 numbers from you?

101nafi
09-12-2009, 09:00 PM
hi im new here?care to share?=D

hide1984
11-12-2009, 05:21 AM
hey dude.. i got a few to share... pm me as your inbox is full manz.. my contacts are pretty and easy manz...

cheechong6
11-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Hi bros,

thanks.
hi can share with me? i am really new as i just came back from states. feeling more than lonely...help! :)

milkman
28-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Would appreciate anyone who is willing to share.

Thanks in advance.

INCUBUS69
28-12-2009, 06:14 PM
hi bro..wana trade some cnts? if u dnt mind?

INCUBUS69
28-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi bro..im intrested to excnhg some cnts with yah..rply me if u r free aites..tkcer..

aerospacegod
28-12-2009, 08:01 PM
pm me the contacts too. thx :)

Xuhong
29-12-2009, 03:29 AM
Pm contacts?

pornguy
29-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Hi Bro care to share the good gem? Pm me some contact please

yoyolick
29-12-2009, 04:54 PM
i got some msn & hp also .....let share.....and help the other...

melvin244
29-12-2009, 11:35 PM
i also wan....
send mi the contact no
thk a lot

hka1an
30-12-2009, 12:54 AM
me want too....

Pls share!!

Aiyah
30-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Hey bros, any horny cam girls or msn to trade? pm me ^^

alone69
31-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Hi bros,

thanks.

Yo bro, care to share some ctc? Me been bonking PRC mms. Like to go local for a change in taste. Hope to hear from u. Thanks in advance :D

zuijiadeai
31-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Count me as well

plsfloodme
01-01-2010, 06:08 PM
hi bros, being bonking FLs and visiting HC but just realized there's FB here. Wanted to train up my flirting and bed skills so hope to get some contacts via PM from some nice bros here. Sorry for those bros that I have none to exchange.

Lormeelover
01-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Count me in Bro.:cool:

IdontKnow
01-01-2010, 07:55 PM
lol so many losers begging for numbers. pathetic :)

Chinkster
01-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Can pm me too? Thanks. :)

queen
02-01-2010, 09:20 PM
bro can share some gal no to me?

mrBee
04-01-2010, 04:11 AM
pm me to trade! (msn)

boobsman
04-01-2010, 09:35 AM
hi bro, mind sharing those contacts with me??

V123
05-01-2010, 02:31 AM
l like to exchange too. Pm me

bishop
05-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Hi Bro,

Please PM me your contacts...

Thanks.,

Anchor Boy
05-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi bro , can share with me?

i am new and would like to start with one or two.

Thanks a lot :D

ybb0101
09-01-2010, 11:50 AM
i have a few contact. but the thing is that.. you got to talk to them abit before attacking... not that straightforward but once you got it. sure you enjoy...

if you are interested in trading..
age no older than 25 thanks

nobodyid
09-01-2010, 12:33 PM
i do have a few on hand as well.. pm to trade..

tokidoki1986
09-01-2010, 09:51 PM
i do have a few to share too. pm to trade ((:

kavikirps
10-01-2010, 06:17 PM
sure add me on msn [email protected]

melvin244
10-01-2010, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=ybb0101;4454929]i have a few contact. but the thing is that.. you got to talk to them abit before attacking... not that straightforward but once you got it. sure you enjoy...

bro can i have the contact no ..
thk

Luffy18
12-01-2010, 01:45 AM
any one wan to trade numbers i have some in hand

xhotshot
12-01-2010, 01:46 AM
i dun have any. but any bros kind enough to give me one contact. would love to try.

kinowah88
13-01-2010, 09:22 AM
any bro want to exchange msn contact?

mwc934
13-01-2010, 10:01 AM
hello bros, i have a few msn if u all wanna trade pls pm me :D lets have fun!

tonicweatherman
13-01-2010, 08:54 PM
hi bros :) good day.
do private me 1 or 2 contacts leh. thank you. im in the mid 20's. thank.

sebastian1975
13-01-2010, 08:57 PM
hi bro..sound interesting! care to pm me their contact?? cheers..

ybb0101
13-01-2010, 09:56 PM
pm me... then.....

tonicweatherman
13-01-2010, 11:56 PM
hey bros, pm me leh. thank

21ahdan
14-01-2010, 11:56 PM
hi bro i do have contacts. pm me to trade ? =)

Stan Goh
15-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Any bro willing to share a number or two. much welcome. thanks.

patrick7753
15-01-2010, 11:45 PM
hi guys i have only 2 msn ctc in hand now.. care to exchange ? 1 local and 1 malaysian.. PM me ~~

siewsuah
16-01-2010, 12:06 AM
I have some msn contacts to share
do pm me urs too

hi bro
can share their no with me please .thanks

joshua0112
16-01-2010, 02:16 AM
hi guys i have only 2 msn ctc in hand now.. care to exchange ? 1 local and 1 malaysian.. PM me ~~
Any bros wana switch contacts? Provided have facebook account to show pics. Mine have, so hope I can gain the same benefits.

user 123
16-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I dun have any to share, but i really hope that u can spare me a few ctc. thanks in advance.

crypster
16-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Any keen to xchange can pm me

toomuch
16-01-2010, 11:24 PM
i don't have any yet. anyone care to help me get started?

jameskong
18-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Boss can I share your list after that I give you a Pei Du Ma Ma form Beijing for exchange

yellowmind
18-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi Bro,

Don't mind share some. I also new here.

hahn
18-01-2010, 11:17 PM
guys pm me ure msn. we can trade there =)

elnino
19-01-2010, 12:00 AM
hi bro,
don't mind can share a few. but your inbox full

onelonetree
19-01-2010, 12:43 AM
I shared my genuine contact wif a few bros here but some bastards here give fake contacts.

Pls PM me to exchange if u have geniune contacts.

exoyie
20-01-2010, 04:42 PM
bro,wanna share?...n where is ur location actually?..hehehe

petergoh1969
20-01-2010, 04:57 PM
bro, i'm keen to share....my msn is [email protected] to hear from u soon....cheers !

discreetlove
21-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Hi there,

I am new here and unfortunately I dont have any ctc.Can any of you bros share one with me? Thanks.

cheers,
Discreet Lover

discreetlove
21-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Hi there,

I am new here and unfortunately I dont have any ctc.Can any of you bros share one with me? Thanks.

cheers,
Discreet Lover

kdk09
21-01-2010, 01:39 AM
hi bro. can u share with me some ? thanx

Vboyz
22-01-2010, 09:38 PM
i m interested..pm me pls ty
million thanks

patrick7753
23-01-2010, 03:45 AM
sad to say that those contact i got no replies from them...

jensen
24-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Bro,
U dont mind sharing 1 or 2 with me?

DO pm me thankx Q

scorpionnn
27-01-2010, 02:10 AM
Add [email protected] Got to know her in AFF, but haven't got a chance to up her, so more skillful bros can try. But 1 thing for sure, she sure can give u horny cyber or phone sex.

Just say got her msn from AFF, and she'll know :D

Leedoggie1989
27-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Can pass mi one or two.. I will be grateful

purecock
27-01-2010, 06:43 PM
me oso kena shoot by some of the bros here ...

benjiholic
27-01-2010, 09:52 PM
share a few with me ? cheers

Manfese_Widz
27-01-2010, 11:09 PM
AFF very wayang one. Damn, i once added one gal, then ended up she say she's a PORNSTAR? :eek: and still guide me to a site and ask me to vote for her, and still have to pay through credit card (and she told me later will be reimbursed back), and i immediately deleted her contact..

Anyway, for brothers who are a member of AFF, note there's this gal with this nick horny_gal_001 32/F ... man, she arranged for a meetup, and before meeting up, get me buy this buy that, and even buy sim card! (But i told her sim card out of stock!) and when i meet her... she was like, 120-130KG (or maybe even heavier) FAT!! NO joke! Her height is around 168...

Anyway, yeah, i left without fucking her, coz inspite of her size, her attitude is damn arrogant!

abcd
27-01-2010, 11:45 PM
i dun have any. but any bros kind enough to give me one contact. would love to try.

discreetlove
28-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Hi bro, I'm new here and I dont have any contacts.Can any of you be kind/generous enough to share your contacts? Please!

hengheng79
28-01-2010, 12:48 PM
hi bro im new here any bro can share any contract :)

scorpionnn
28-01-2010, 12:53 PM
AFF very wayang one.

Anyway, for brothers who are a member of AFF, note there's this gal with this nick horny_gal_001 32/F ... man, she arranged for a meetup, and before meeting up, get me buy this buy that, and even buy sim card! (But i told her sim card out of stock!) and when i meet her... she was like, 120-130KG (or maybe even heavier) FAT!! NO joke! Her height is around 168...

This is agree, AFF very wayang... more paid bitches in there than real ppl for meetups... I've had my fair share of bitches asking me to sign up here and there. But same time, I do have few successful encounter b4 though... but 1 thing for sure, never expect model-like gals when you meet... It's simple, if the gal have what it takes, does she need to look for sex in these places? :D

all2know
28-01-2010, 12:59 PM
bro, willing to share?

Zoick
28-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Any one mind to share MSN address. Don't have contact to exchange, will wait at a corner quietly.

Chivas76
28-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Hello Fellow Brudders,

Hey Bro Summerfreeze, definitely wish to make the group grow...

KingCheong
28-01-2010, 08:11 PM
I have one local horny lady's MSN for exchange
was lucky enough to 'meet' her on webcam one night and had a wonderful camsex session with her.
anyone with similiar contact pls PM me for exchange

Manfese_Widz
28-01-2010, 08:29 PM
This is agree, AFF very wayang... more paid bitches in there than real ppl for meetups... I've had my fair share of bitches asking me to sign up here and there. But same time, I do have few successful encounter b4 though... but 1 thing for sure, never expect model-like gals when you meet... It's simple, if the gal have what it takes, does she need to look for sex in these places? :D

Bro, why u soo heng ah?? Contact me ones all like want to play long term relationship, play until hei hei chuan for a month, still no luck leh,, :(

relic88
28-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Any one mind to share MSN address with me?? Don't have contact to exchange tho...

ziggyjee
29-01-2010, 03:16 AM
Can share contact i would love to but i dnt any ctc to trade as all my ctc comes fom SBF so care to pm me some contact

gentleman
29-01-2010, 10:45 AM
I know a young lady (22yo) for 2 year from MSN.
She is very horny and always ask me to sextify her. Interest arty, please exchange with me.

scorpionnn
29-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Bro, why u soo heng ah?? Contact me ones all like want to play long term relationship, play until hei hei chuan for a month, still no luck leh,, :(

Bro, I not heng lah... I kena escorts, FL and gays contact me b4 also. I think my hit rate ratio to wayang is about 1:30 bah! hahaha... Slowly lor, no rush...

jameskong
29-01-2010, 03:37 PM
I have a young and pretty Vietnam girl age 24 with very tight pussy can exchange with you

jameskong
29-01-2010, 03:45 PM
I have a young and pretty Vietnam girl age 24 with very tight pussy can exchange with you

jameskong
29-01-2010, 04:00 PM

Manfese_Widz
30-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Bro, I not heng lah... I kena escorts, FL and gays contact me b4 also. I think my hit rate ratio to wayang is about 1:30 bah! hahaha... Slowly lor, no rush...

Ha! Same, also kana FL! I sent out like close to a 100 odd mails so far, till i save up the intro and do a cut and paste to anyone I wants to know. Hope to find some real gem that i can exchange the contact in here!

Whitehorn28
30-01-2010, 09:44 AM
any bros can share me the contacts??thx...

scheisse
30-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Hello Bro,

Havent been here for a while now, and I am liking what I am reading! Could any Bros share any contacts? Pls PM me. Gam sia!

ZON88
31-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Hi bro, don't mind can pm me some also. Thanks

87shadow
31-01-2010, 02:05 PM
any1 can share with me horny ladies msn or num pm me thanx...

Cris15
01-02-2010, 10:45 PM
h bros, can share with mi msn for horny lady ... i hav onli one contact to share....

cooi_7
02-02-2010, 12:36 AM
PM me some

thanks!

Yod4
02-02-2010, 12:53 AM
You guys would probably have better luck signing up at adultfriendfinder or DIA then just posting here.

tip for you guys: dont act too desperate and treat the girls that you chat up in AFF as normal human beings - not sex objects.

Link to AFF below. Doesnt hurt to try a free membership and upgrade when you've made some good contacts.

puregold
03-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Have one horny slut's no. for exchange but she likes to play hard to get & like asking ppl to pay for her meals, give her free rides n never say a word of thanks.....sounds bad but can squeeze her boobs in less than 24 hrs.

U've to rely on urself so pls dun blame me if u can't get her. Pm me for ctc.

apple.jino
04-02-2010, 12:10 AM
bro, share some, ur inbox is full.

thans.

kitaeshi
04-02-2010, 01:18 AM
I just start out here not long ago & have no msn or hp to trade, but there is always a first time. Hope TS or any forumer will be generous to share with me to build up the list.

Thanks

sam782003
04-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Email me at [email protected] to exchange contacts. Have a few to share. Met at cruise. But they r not fl. Need some work. Also has 2 maids contActs to share.

spykid01
06-02-2010, 07:11 PM
hey bro... any horny no or msn to share with???

AsianStrokes
06-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Looking to cam with ladies on MSN also
ANyone has contacts to share?

razer123
06-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Bro, care to share?

leetona
07-02-2010, 11:56 PM
I have 1-2 to share n exchange

sammyknight
08-02-2010, 05:23 PM
bro can you please send me some ctcs please ~~~ will share when i manage to get some

fireblade123
12-02-2010, 05:20 PM
hi bro care to share with me, hehe 1 will do. not greedy! tks

lim85
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
I have a few contact to exchange. only to those serious have fling or fb contact. Will only give out the contact after i verify your contact. Thanks.

dannsza
13-02-2010, 04:34 AM
can you share 1 or 2 girls with me? preferbly malay or english speaking girls

LionKing2010
13-02-2010, 03:41 PM
I am new here but I have many hot girl in hand can exchange with you

dapang
14-02-2010, 05:47 PM

actually no need hot gals, just need horny gals that bros here can bonk asap

dapang
14-02-2010, 06:01 PM

actually no need hot gals, just need horny gals that bros here can bonk asap

DumbAss
14-02-2010, 06:34 PM
So all these exchanging shit is still going nowhere?
Show me the contacts and I will verify on the brothers behalf. I will show you one of my hot Sichuan.
Care to try me? Give me a fake and be prepared to get zapped to kingdom cum!
If not, stop coning the brothers on SB!:)

foolyoo
22-02-2010, 09:04 PM
hi, mind to share your horny gal contact?:)

zero123456
22-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Care to share?

PM me the contacts!

DumbAss
22-02-2010, 09:57 PM
TS has nothing to share! He is just shitting here!

skyline2009
23-02-2010, 04:55 AM
Any ctc to share bro?

Redbull00
23-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Bro can share with me? Im new and this is my first post:):):)

tattoohammer
24-02-2010, 09:13 PM
So all these exchanging shit is still going nowhere?
Show me the contacts and I will verify on the brothers behalf. I will show you one of my hot Sichuan.
Care to try me? Give me a fake and be prepared to get zapped to kingdom cum!
If not, stop coning the brothers on SB!:)

hey bro here only locals horny ladies msn n number lei...not tiong kok cais:D

yoyolick
25-02-2010, 10:10 PM
I got a few also care to xchg PM me..:rolleyes:

jackjet
25-02-2010, 10:20 PM
hey ladies... i mean no harm... add me @pleasebend@hotmail.... cheers

chio76
26-02-2010, 09:56 PM
can bro gave me some horny gal msn:D

vunkang
26-02-2010, 10:11 PM
share some horny gals msn with me..thanks..

muscleman
26-02-2010, 11:14 PM
bro, could kindly PM me too? I am kinda newbee here :o

ahken26
01-03-2010, 02:34 AM
care to share some msn contacts with me?

botakdick
01-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Hi bro, Can share some contact? email me [email protected]

GGDadano
03-03-2010, 04:54 AM
yoyo any contacts to share

animaria
04-03-2010, 11:51 AM
can share contact i new bird

Miyu
04-03-2010, 02:50 PM
i am new here.....and need some information ....
can share me ...?
thanks in advance ....if you can share me

here is my [email protected]

Draculito
05-03-2010, 09:54 AM
can share with me?

GGDadano
06-03-2010, 03:15 AM
bro pass some contacts pls

benedict88
06-03-2010, 04:08 AM
bro...can share wif me?
pls pm me...
thks a lot~~~

FranToldo
06-03-2010, 04:46 AM
gosh! this sounds interesting!

i am new to this thus can i join in the loop? anyway secret msn and FB is a good idea! :P

sticky5
07-03-2010, 10:51 AM
certainly do like to give a tried on this. kindly linked me up and chiong.
[email protected];)

insatiableguy
11-03-2010, 01:35 PM
hi bros, could anyone pls share some girls msn or numbers with me ? thanks alot !

weizishu
11-03-2010, 04:59 PM
mind link me up also?
thanks.
[email protected]

DumbAss
12-03-2010, 04:13 PM
HELLO PEOPLE!
This thread starter is a FAKE! STOP POSTING!:mad:

hellodrian
14-03-2010, 05:15 AM
I would like to trade my phone sex and real sex buddy with sincere bros. I only have 2 to trade. Thanks

GervanTeZ
15-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Count me in Bros....

pcms111
15-03-2010, 07:54 PM
let me hv it, im very horny. hahaha..

sex-eight
15-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Hi bro, to be very frank, I do not have any ctc to share....But, i would like to start with something. I am trying to get contacts from chatline. If I have any, I will share with you. Hope, to get some head start from you.....tks

darkcharisma
16-03-2010, 01:01 AM
i have a S** student to trade..
prefer to trade with malay ger.anyone?

fabregas04
16-03-2010, 04:38 PM
I would like to trade my phone sex and real sex buddy with sincere bros. I only have 2 to trade. Thanks

can i have some contact please

hotguynino
16-03-2010, 05:07 PM
hey bro. i have some to trade to. i am more than willing to.

Ben n Jerry
17-03-2010, 02:05 AM
I have some msn contacts to share
do pm me urs too

Can share with the contacts bro?

frapsking
17-03-2010, 11:01 PM
can give me some too?i dun have any to trade.i wish to have my first 1.anyone?pls.

Aerosmith
18-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi there,
I'm neither new nor old bird in SBF.
Just seldom login.
This is an interesting thread.
Frankly speaking, I have no contacts to trade.
But would appreciate if anyone got any MILF(s) to share.
Preferably 42 yrs and below.
I'm 33 this yr. Thanks a lot!

-Aerosmith-

aoshi82
19-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Can share?

fiddy100
19-03-2010, 11:44 AM
any contacts for share? :)

okokman
19-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Can I also join in the fun.

Care to share some contact?
Thanks

luckyyeti
19-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Hi bros,

thanks.

Hi bro

Can you share with me your horny glas ctcs...

appreciate

luckyyeti:p

luckyyeti
19-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Hey man.. i'm willing to trade.. but ur mailbox is full.. pm me ya??

Bro Kan2

can share?

luckyyeti:p

zidanetan
20-03-2010, 12:20 AM
any bros wanted to share with me? i got some contact. thx

[email protected]

calvinroc
21-03-2010, 10:57 PM
bro i'm kinda new here as well, looking for some contacts as well, care to share? i'll trade some with you the moment i get some