PDA

View Full Version : Economic Massage from website gals

Nate
31-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi All,

Dunno if post here is correct locaiton or not... but I feel that these gals give a good massage service, so share with you all.

I met SY from website of my lobang king friend. He highly recommended Nancy, but she not free. So managed to book SY at short notice.

I ask for a solid massage for neck and back, and SY got the proper strength lor. not piano-playing type. I say 8/10.

For JG, not too bad. At least she know where to press.

Cos she tat time red tide, so i requested for a BBBJ to finish it off.

the website is HERE (http://l89-massage.blogspot.com/2009/08/si-yue.html)

I will RTM when Vit M is sufficient.

maverick_van
01-09-2009, 12:48 AM
bro
do they speak english ?

sab2000
02-09-2009, 08:37 PM
I am quite surprised that nobody posted any FR on this thread. Was actually looking through and wondering if no FR - means b?d ??

In any case, tried my luck and was eventually replied by CX. Made appt with her and waited for her to reach the hotel.

Moving around the hotel room wondering how she looks like since no face shown on the photo... DING DONG.... look through 1st impression... hmm average looking, didnt put on much make up. Too bad she wasnt wearing her dress shown in the photo. Maybe service queen??

Had some small chat with her to break the ice and soon started some light kissing for warming up. Next thing we were frenching heavily and tussing all over the bed! This is one ger who can reali french. Changed into birthday suit and proceeded to shower.

Tongue of war continued in the shower followed by a bbbj - she was licking all over my shaft and sucking it tenderly. She proceeded to deep throat me and soon i was mouth farking her fast n furious. Had to stop before I blasted my army!

Moved to the bed and she continued her bbbj for me before eventually capping me. I MUST SAY - the look on her face when penetrating her is reali fantastic - plus the constant moaning and gasping when you trust hard against her. She grabbed me against her using her legs and squeezed me hard ( macham Golden Eye style trying to break my ribs LOL ) each time I did a deep thrust into her. Changed to ger on top and the view was fantastic seeing her rock me back n forth. My hands were in full motion of blur, squeezing and tuning at the same time. Eventually could not control and the 1st round was over.

Too exhausted and she gave me a light massage to relax and rest for the 2nd round. Massage not too bad - just some moderate strength used - not for those who like hard massages, more of simple massage. Started off the 2nd round by sucking me hard to get hot rod up. However after a few positions changed, was too tired to continue so told her to finish it off with a bj / hj.

Ratings:
Service: 9/10
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup)
Body: 7/10
Massage 6/10

Damage: $100 - 2 shots / took around 1hr 45min + $30 rm

My Humble FR.

nollid
10-09-2009, 01:50 AM
bro.... mind to send their contact?

shchen
10-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi All,

Dunno if post ... For JG, not too bad. At least she know where to press.

Cos she tat time red tide, so i requested for a BBBJ to finish it off.

the website is HERE (http://l89-massage.blogspot.com/2009/08/si-yue.html)

I will RTM when Vit M is sufficient.

Hi bro,

Are you promoting this girl? I have tried one of them it is not what is indicated on the web on her fig. It shown she has a 36B cup size, but actually she only has a cup size of 33A ?????

Do not miss lead us, pls.. :(