PDA

View Full Version : Thai @ Sri Petaling

KillerSaint
31-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Got a number from a bro on a beautiful Thai FR in Sri Petaling. Bored on National Day and decided to try it out. :)

I was not expecting much coz did not have many nice experiences with Thai before. Called the number and to my surprise a guy picked up the phone. :mad: Thought I had been spooked and was about to put down the phone. He asked if I was looking for Eva. Hesistatingly I said yes. He gave me a room no and asked me to go up.

I went up to the room as instructed, feeling a little uncomfortable.:confused: When the door opened, WOW I saw a superbly GORGEOUS gal. She introduced herself as Eva. She was very polite and friendly and asked me to relax on the bed. She went into the bathroom and fill up the bath tub with water and came back. While waiting for the water to fill up, she says “I give you a massage”. Massage was not bad, almost fell asleep shiok shiok. Communications wise, her English was not too bad, but with a very strong Thai accent.

Unlike other places I have been, the room was big and very clean. The Queen sized bed was firmed with clean sheets. Eva perfume lightly scented the room and I must commend that this was the best room I have been so far!!!

After a while of massage (so shiok i lost track of time), she asked if we could go and wash up. I said OK and reluctantly got out of bed. When in the bath tub, she cleaned my didi very gently (so shiok) and then proceeded to rub my didi with her breasts. My didi STOOD up and she gave me the girl next door smile. She then proceeded down to blow didi (bare-back). I tried very hard to stood still and control so as not to cum prematurely.

I stopped her and took a quick shower to get rid of the soap on our bodies. Drying ourselves, we got back to bed. We kiss and caress for a little while and then she got down to blow didi again. I pulled her ass towards me and started fingering her. Just a few minutes later, she was wet and moaning and said she wants it. I nodded and she quickly capped me. She inserted herself slowly into didi...wow she was tight and very wet. After a few slow insertions, she started to rode me hard and furious. Looking at her hair & boobs swaying, I almost came immediately. I took over with missionary style and rammed her like there’s no tomorrow. Looking at her beautiful face and soft moans, within a few minutes, I could not take it and came hard in her. She helped to clean me up we rested in bed. She offered to massage me but I wanted her to take a rest. The feeling was very GFE!!

We chatted for a while and I learnt that she was here to earn some pocket money for her studies. She will only be here for 2 weeks and then back to Thailand for studies.

While chatting, she stoked didi and after a while, to my own surprise, didi was hard again. I touch her and realised she was also wet. I capped myself and inserted into her slowly....so tight and warm feel. Slowly our pace got faster. She was moaning louder and louder and was moving her hips in rhythm with me. Then she clutched the bed sheets tightly and gave a sharp moan. Seeing her in that state, I came quickly and collapsed on the bed. :p She wanted to clean me up, but seeing her so tired, i asked her to rest first. We lay in each other arms for some time.

When time’s up, we washed up. She was very hygienic and used Lysterine and Detol to clean herself. Overall, was a very good experience and changed my perspection of Thais completely. They are very service oriented, unlike the PRCs. A definite must try....will be coming back again this weekend.

Stats:
Body: 9/10 (very nice body 33-24-31)
Boobs: 9/10 (right size and firm)
Face: 10/10 (cute face, next next door look)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I could not take it...)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and warm, she cums alot too)
HJ: 6/10 (Ok, nice pressure and slow stokes)
GFE: Friendly and easy to click
RTF: Definitely....this weekend and next weekend (before she goes back)
DMG: RM250 (suppose to be 1.5hrs but i was in the room for close to 3 hrs!!!)

PM me if you want her contact...

CoolAsIce
01-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Hello Brother,

After reading you forum make me so horny ler, Could you please PM Eva No?? Thanks ya

chrisx
01-09-2009, 05:26 PM
bro care to share your contact?

mv6tt888
01-09-2009, 06:04 PM
pm me her contact too..thx..:)

KKloke
01-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi bro,

Can sent PM, I think ur mail box full leh! Can PM me her contact? I want to try Thai

dengyeh
01-09-2009, 10:15 PM
contact pls bro. thanks. :)

hamsapchai_KL
01-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Bro,
Do u mind to pm me Eva contact ? Thank u !

komagian
01-09-2009, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=KillerSaint;4062263]

hi bro Killer Saint, pls pm me her contact, will try her out as I stay in bukit jalil nearby. thanks

komagian
01-09-2009, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=hamsapchai_KL;4066513]
hi bro, pls pm me her contact, will try her out as I stay in bukit jalil nearby. thanks

solid_snake
01-09-2009, 11:19 PM
wow! eva sounds delicious~
i also want the contact :P

asimo
02-09-2009, 02:33 AM
bro..please pm..would like to exchange..tq very much...!!

ProtonCar
02-09-2009, 08:38 AM
I have 1 favourite thai vegi in SP hotel .

ProfessorOokami
02-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Like that going on, the Q will reach Serdang :eek:

zairy83
02-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Bro..Realy need Eva contact no...plan to come down this weekend....

rajkumar_kumar2
02-09-2009, 11:37 AM
bro..pm me ur eva contact number..ur inbox is full...

zairy83
02-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Yeah bro..we cant PM u...maybe u can PM me for EVA cntct No...pls..

v3r0n
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Could you please PM Eva No?? Thanks ya

jerrystockton
02-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Like that going on, the Q will reach Serdang :eek:
hahaha...bro, i think more than Serdang already. I just join the Q and I can see Seremban toll exit...how about that ?? :D:eek:

jerrystockton
02-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Bro KS, just send a PM to u however cant get through as ur inbox already full. Mind to share the ctc with me ? :) Thanks

sun709394
02-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Can you please PM her contact to me

KillerSaint
03-09-2009, 03:16 AM
hi Bros

My apologies for those that fail to PM me for the contact as my mailbox is full
So, here's her contact

Call 012-927 1956 and ask for Eva
You will definitely be sexified....:D

Have fun and be gentle with her, K

Cheers!
KillerSaint...

Pls help to increase my reputation....:)

thesaint0909
03-09-2009, 03:47 AM
Bro KillerSaint, this FR is SPECIALLY dedicated to you man...thks for sharing such a gem with me (us)....

=============================

I got the number given by Bro KillerSaint. Got the room number from Bro Prince and went up to Eva's room.

A sweet smiley gal opened the door and shyly greeted me. Oh man, seeing her pretty face, my dick alredi hard :p...Her body and face was PERFECT....!!!! She was wearing a silky PJ that made her really looked hell of a sexy bitch....

Anyway, she showered me....extremely loving like what Bro KillerSaint described....tabuleh tahan man.....:o

Then we proceeded to bed and chatted a bit. Her hand explored my didi as my hand explored her cunt while we chatted. I sucked her hard nipple and then french kissed as i carassed her clit and then finger fucked her. She moaned until my hand become wet.

She looked at me sheepishly and then wandered down to my shaft... Then I cannot tahan and in goes my didi into her. She rode me as I sucked her nipple, and then changed position to misionary. Her moaning seems so real and really turn me on.

We changed to reverse cow girl. I entered her from behind while facing the dressing table mirror. The scene of her estacsy face in the mirror nearly made me want to cum man....After a while, cannot take it alredi and shot my load inside her.

We then hug and cuddled under the blanket as we chit chat about things she do, where she come from etc. We chat until her OKT called her. What a GEM!!! Unfortunately I did not have Bro KillerSaint luck of staying with her 3 hrs leh ...haiz...

Stats:
Name: Eva (call this no 012-927 1956 and ask Bro Prince for her)
Body : 9.5/10
Face : 10/10 look like the girl next door look
Boob : 7/10 (prob a B or C cup - must soft and nice to touch)
BBBJ : 8/10 (good suction)
Fingering : 8/10 (very wet...)
FJ : 9/10 (tight and warm, with very real moans)
GFE : 9/10 (like to tease you type)
RTF : Yes definitely :D

Damage: RM200 + RM50 (tips)
MONEY DAMN WELL SPENT MAN....
3 cheers to Bro Prince & Bro KillerSaint for finding this gem for her

FastCumm
03-09-2009, 04:33 AM
Bro KillerSaint, thks a million for this contact. SHE IS A GEM MAN:cool:

=============================

I visited Eva today. Was greeted by a sensual and VERY VERY SEXY and HOT babe with an "innocent" girl next door look....

Also, Eva doesn't look Thai to me. She doesn't look Chinese. She looks very exotic and extremely pretty.

Her body damn good man.. with nice juicy sized breasts....She has nice curves and very smooth skin....her hair was thin and soft....

Eva gets VERY VERY WET very easily. Like turning on a tap. But what i like most, she is responsive...she will rock in rythmn with you and moan very genuinely .....

Definitely a gem to visit. If you like being served by a REAL HOTTIE who knows all the right moves, don't miss out on Eva.

Stats:
Body : 9.5/10
Face : 10/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes YES!!!!

COMPLETELY SEXIFIED!!!!!:D

kopno9
03-09-2009, 07:42 AM
thanx for the details.

will check it out when i fly over to kl form uk. keep more posts like this coming, with real details. some of the msgs on here seems to just talk about themselves and not about sharing. forum is to share experience and details. thanx killer.

will get u the update

thanx again

batusay
03-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Called the h/p and I asked about Eva. He gave me the room number and I proceed to the room. Knocked on the door but no answer so called up the guy again. Couple of seconds later, Eva came out from another room opposite wearing a bathrobe and smiled.

Her description: Very pretty, probably around 20 yrs old, fair skinned and very smooth (from Chieng Mai she said), sweet smile, very pretty eyes, not too tall, not skinny and not too fat either, B size, and nice butt.

She told me to wait as she called up room service to ask for new towels. Instead of waiting she proceed to take off my underwear. I didnt bath because waiting for towel but she kiss all over my body anyway and BJ me while cap on while playing with my balls. Wow, she can really suck so had to stop her before i explode. She proceed to ride me but then room service called....:p (bro please be reminded that they charge RM10 for extra towels and u have to pay on the spot so dun get caught with your pants down :D)

After taking the towels, she strip off her bath robe again and continue riding and then change several position before I unload in misionary. She can moan and dun sound fake either. We proceed to bath, then chatted for awhile just like own GF. She said something about another girl friend working in another room also, maybe will called up the guy to ask if they are others available, maybe other bros can find out also? But anyway, really sextified ;)

Stats:
Face : 9/10
Body : 8/10
BJ : 9/10
FK : 9/10
GFE : 10/10
AR : never asked
DATY : n/a
Finger : never tried
RTF : Yes

P/s: Like other bros mentioned, please be gentle as she is not the wild type, just like own GF :)

KillerSaint
04-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Hi Fastcumm and thesaint0909, thank you for dedicating the post to me ....very touched ;)

-----------------------------------
Today, wanted to go back to visit Eva...but her schedule completely full...so sad...my bros never leave any slot for me...:(

Bro Prince (the OKT) arranged another gal for me...He said sure shiok shiok wan...if not money back....also gave me a discount (promise him not to say...sorrie guys)

Alredi there, so no choice loh...said ok and got the room number from Prince and went up....A sweet smiley gal opened the door and greeted me. First impression – girl next door feel, small build and friendly and polite - overall, a good first impression.

She was very chatty right from the start, very good ice breaking skills with her English+Thai combination. She tried to communicate with me in both English and Thai, which was much appreciated. She stripped to her underwear, and we proceeded to shower. She took great care to shower me, and even asked if I wanted to wash my hair, which I declined.

After shower, we went to the bed, and hugged and frenched kiss while I was playing with her clitoris, to which she replied with soft moans. Her cunt was very nice to touch, smooth and soft, and got wet very easily...

She moved down and started to blow me. One of the better BBBJ (not the best unfortunately coz I prefer BBBJ) I had. I felt like cumming but had to TARIK, mai su seh. Keke. After a while, she climbed on top of me, cowgirl style, and capped me, before inserting my dick into her.

She was very tight, despite being fingered till quite wet by me. Her cunt hugged my dick very nicely and almost made me cum...She rocked very vigorously while I fiddled with her beautiful tits and nips. After a short while, she clutched me tighter and stopped rocking, and a sextified look appeared on her face.

Now my turn! I positioned her down in missionary position, and rammed hard into her. After a very shiok 10 minutes, she requested for doggie position. It was a good position, and a big ego booster for me to see my dick disappeared, and appear into her lovehole, teasing her all the time by varying my timing of entry and exit. After a while, her breath fastened and clutched the bed sheets, and slowly died down while I continued to bang her in doggie closed legged position.

We then went back to missionary position where I teased her tits and nips while banging her again. After a while, I cannot take it alredi and shot inside her and collapse into her arms....

We spent the rest of time chatting about her life, and mine as well. She is a really nice lady who’s so upfront and straight, and she always keeps a smiling face. She told me that some of her customers don’t have a good liking to her coz she's not pretty. Personally I don’t see an issue at all, with her being such a nice lady,and providing such a good fuck. I enjoyed fucking her, with her cunt hugging my dick very tightly (unlike some that no feeling at al when screwing them)....IMHO.

Overall a very sexifying experience...thks to Bro Prince for giving me extra time with her in the room...

Name : Kitty
Looks : 7/10
Stats : 33-25-30 (did not measure but my guess)
Skin : 7/10 (Fair, smooth and silky)
Service: 9.5/10 (Very accomodating and provided very good service)
GFE : 10/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (i prefer bbbj)
FJ : 8/10 (very tight and warm pussy that massage my dick very nicely)
RTF : Yes definitely

Damagage: Special arrangement by Bro Prince ;-)...thks much man

FastCumm
04-09-2009, 03:14 AM
wow, Eva very hot man...today wanted to have a session with her and unfortunately Bro Prince said she fully booked till 1am

So bo pian...took another recommendation from Bro Prince....
He said give me a special price and money back guarantee :D

So why not....took the room number from Prince and went up to the room...

Could not get a good look at her as she was behind the door at first and when I went in the room I was quite pleasantly surprised by her looks....not a stunner kind of look, but sweet and desirable....

We had a quick bath together and then she sat me on a armchair and started to blow me. Very good suction and almost made me cum....this was the first time i was blown in a sitting position coz most of the time was lying down...shiok man...my shaft trembled with fear of early ejaculation and i had to tahan like crazy from cumming. She is really a good blower - good pressure, mouth/tougue pattern, deep throat etc...tabuleh tahan :D

We then change position as she laid on the edge of the bed, and I positioned my dick into her. Her soft moans and the way she moved her body really make me wanna cum. What a HORNY girl!...after a while unloaded into her and we both collapse together and rested for a while....

Damn shiok and really enjoyed the session with her...thks Bro Prince for arranging and giving me such a great time with her (& the good discount)!!!

Overall my rating for her
Body : 6.5/10
Looks : 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ : 9/10 (like her rocking her cunt into my dick - damn shiok man)
Attitue & service overall : 10/10
The feeling I got was a fucking session with a girlfriend!! not faked and SOP at all....definitely more service oriented than the PRCs and more genuine in their affection....no wonder Thailand is THE sex capital in the world...

Thks Bro Prince and keep the gals coming...

warmnites
04-09-2009, 08:43 AM
amazing similar postings from same OKT (or MIB?)
blind also can see some hardcore self promoting here... :eek:

so who's the real bro that really tried this OKT's stocks? :D

chaos1986
04-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Bro..can i hav eva's contact as well?any bro to help out wit her contact much appreciated.. hehe..im staying at puchong..cant wait to make her day =P

KillerSaint
04-09-2009, 12:14 PM
My overseas customer came over and wanted to have some fun...Called Prince to see if Eva was available ...not unfortunately, not AVAIL....haiz...next time cannot give out contacts too readily alredi...Eva now always busy, plus all the bros never return any contacts one....:(

My customer also wanted to try some PRCs instead...so rushed a few calls to OKT to see how...finally, one of the close OKT managed to secure 2 PRCs and offered to send over...we drove back to mid-valley and got an extra room for myself...We waited for almost 1.5hrs before the PRCs showed up...I gave my customer Xiao Fen which I had a few rounds with, and known to hve good "skills" and fun to be with...

I took the new gal...Xuan Xuan...looks wise, ok....not the very pretty kind, but sweet and adorable...She was very chatty and broke the ice quite quickly...Noted she was a little shy, and then realised that she just came to Msia 3 days ago...not many customers over the last few days...Wow....fresh blood....shiok!!!!

Chatted for a while, and then I offered to put some water for a bath...Went into the bathroom to run water and then returned to her....She was sitting cross-legged on the bed....quite a sexy look....I sat beside her and stroke her neck with my hand...She giggled and said ticklish...kekeke....Then she lie down on my legs and started to stroke my didi thru my pants...i was scared i wet my underwear, so told her if i could take off my pants and underwear...she asked if can dimmed the lights coz she shy....wow, so "romantic"...so i dimmed the lights and got rid of my pants....went to her and we kissed for a while and i got rid of her bra....stroke her nipples thru her thin white blouse and she moan a little...her nipples went errect which made me very horny...

I told her to take a bath and we stripped and got into the bath-tub...her service not very good in the bath-tub...I think I "serviced" her more instead....hahaha....we soaked for a little and then got out...I handed the towels to her and dry her back for her....she smile at me appreciatively....quite a GFE....

We got back to bed and she started down to my didi...after a few strokes, she reached out for condom to cap me...I asked if i can hve it bare-back (no need with condom leh)...She said normally she dun for hygience reasons, but this round ok....make me felt very good man...she blow me for a while...but not good leh...not enough suction, and at some point a little painful....

So i stopped her and got into missionary....Put my didi into her slowly and started to increase my pace as she got accustomed to my didi....She was very tight, and a little too dry for my liking in the beginning...but after i got it the first few thrusts, the feeling was quite good....her cunt was tight and make didi quite shiok....We went on for a while and I could see that she was getting "shiok" too....Her moan was very soft, but sounded very real and sexy...Her moaning face was also very "sweet" and "horny"....after a while, I unloaded in her.....

I then lay down on the bed beside her....She got up and I thot was to clean me up....I got surprised when she removed my condom and started to suck me....wow....damn good man....this was the first time a gal did that to me....after a short while, my didi was hard again....she stroked faster and faster and before i knew it, I came in her mouth....she choked at my first shot and then quickly pull it out of her mouth and let me spilled the rest at her face.... She smiled at me and quickly disappeared into the bathroom....i was too shacked to go after her and lay on the bed for a while...

When she came back, i apologise for CIM and she said it's ok...I went and clean up and then we chatted and watched TV for a while...I took her msia no and gave her mine...OKT called and sadly i let her go....

overall, a very sexifying experience...while not much positions were tried, i kind of like the after sex blow job and her "shyness" in the whole act...

Stats:
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 nice and curvy, but a little on the thin side (can see some bones jutting out)
FJ: 6/10 (tight but a little dry, plus did not try many positions)
BJ: 9/10 (really like the 2nd round...)
Damage: RM400 (incl tips) - for slightly over 3 hrs and 2 shots (one in the mouth ;-)

RTF: a bit expensive for my own personal budget...if on company budget, definitely ...kekeke....

bigkid
04-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Just tried Eva on the morning slot. Face/Service pretty same described by other bros. Thanks to killer.../prince bros. Sorry, I dont know how to write FR..:) but for sure the gal is real gem, come here to earn study fees. But the contact published here, I scared might have some bad bros/MIB...who knows...hope everythings works fine for them. Eva told me that 3 of them came here...dont know other 2 how their quality. heheheh....:D

smallgugujiao
05-09-2009, 02:48 AM
Brother, can you pm me contact number? thanks in advance

FastCumm
05-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Just tried Eva on the morning slot. Face/Service pretty same described by other bros. Thanks to killer.../prince bros. Sorry, I dont know how to write FR..:) but for sure the gal is real gem, come here to earn study fees. But the contact published here, I scared might have some bad bros/MIB...who knows...hope everythings works fine for them. Eva told me that 3 of them came here...dont know other 2 how their quality. heheheh....:D

Hi BigKid,

Thks for the FR..Warmnites say it's staged...so sad...KS sharing still kenna wacked....Also I shared her contact but no bro exchanged contacts or did FR...sob sob...

Your FR has warmed me newbie to keep posting FR for the benefits of all....hopefully one day, other bros will appreciate...

Agreed with BigKid...pls dun post contact publicly in forum coz may have problems.....

Thks...
FastCumm...

----------------------------------------------------------
PS: Pls up my reputation if you think my post is good to encourage me to write more FRs...Many thks in advance to the appreciate bros...

FastCumm
05-09-2009, 04:29 AM
A post I did on another thread...hope you bros like it..
PM me for her contact...I will not post contact again....

----------------------------------

Thai Gal - PAN

I used to visit this Thai FR that was studying in Sunway College, but has gone back to Thailand some 4-5 mths ago. Missing her, I gave her a call, hoping to catch up with her when I go Thailand next month (for official matters)...kekeke.....She sounded happy to hear from me, and we "reminded" one another of the good old times we had together. I told her I miss her and ask if I could catch her when I m in Thailand next month, and how I miss our "sessions" togther....:p

After a short chat, she highlighted that one of her "hometown" gals was free-lancing in Msia now. She (Pan) came last week, on recommendation from some friend's contact but did not have much "customers". She informed that Pan had come over on a social visit pass hoping to earn some monies to "finance" her life-style.....She asked if I could help :cool:

I took Pan's contact and gave her a call the next day. She sounded very sweet and spoke a little English. Missing Thai blood (or should I say Thai fuck..kekeke), I suggested catching up for a drink tomorrow. She suggested Mid Valley, which i agreed.

The next day, I got to the agreed location and waited for her. After waiting for almost 20 min, I was getting impatient and thought I had been stood up. I called her number and she asked what color shirt i wore. I wondered why but replied her. Suddenly, a young pretty gal apppeared in front of me. I was amazed at how beautiful she looked. She was very fair, with shoulder length hair and a nice body. Unlike some other gals, she was dressed very decently and I was not embarrassed to be seen with her. In fact, felt like girl-friend, and was proud to be seen with her....I asked her to sit down and offered to get her a drink. After some idle chat, she pointed to a guy sitting some distance away and highlighted that it was his local agent. If I wanted to have her, I need to pay him. Else she had to go. I must say, I was not too happy with her on this matter, but my little head got the better of me and I walked over to Pan's agent. We agreed on the rate and location for him to pick Pan up 2 hrs later.

I did not wanna waste time and walked over to Cititel to check in. The hotel was quite full that day and I had no prior booking. Had to pull a few strings with the hotel manager to get me a room. After the registration, I quickly went up with Pan, not wanting to waste any more time.

When in the room, Pan told me to lie on the bed first, while she went into the bathroom to fill water. I was about to tell her dun waste time and get into the act, but thought better build the atmosphere for a better fuck. Pan came out shortly and walked over to me. She teased me by touching my didi and kissed me lightly on my cheeks. I returned her kiss and soon we were passionately kissing one another. I slipped my hands into her tang-top and undid her bra. I was very happy to see her errect nipples poking out of her thin red tang-top. Made me damn horny and didi was standing up hard....I stroked her nipples thru the tang-top, and she moan softly...

After a little while we lose our clothes and started some heavy petting...I was stroking her cunt, while she stoking my dick. After a few minutes, I wanted to get on top of her and poke her, but she stopped me and asked to get a bath first....haiz, much as i did not want to, I did not wanna disappoint the pretty lady.

While in the bathtub, I got a BIG surprise. She rubbed didi with her boobs (at least B or C cup man). Then she started to kiss didi gently and before i knew it, she was doing a BBBJ. I dun know why, but after a little while, I suddenly came in her mouth. I have never come so shortly and when doing a blow job...She was really good!!! It was the way she coordinated her tongue action, sucking pressure, one hand stroking didi and other other hand rubbing my anus that got me to cum so quickly i think...anyway, too shiok and could not control. I was feeling a little sheepish :o, but i guess she felt it and told me that she enjoyed it.

We cleaned up and then proceeded to the bed to rest. I thot I was done for the day....but when on the bed, she lay on my chest and then moved down to kiss didi again. Again, didi reacted to her and stood up...after a few minutes of blow job, I was about to cum again. This time, she stopped and then smiled at me and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I almost came when she said that....damn sexy and full of GFE man....I nodded silly and she capped me....

She lie down and ask her to fuck her missionary style. I obliged and poke didi into her. When i penetrated her, I almost came. Her cunt was wet and slippery and didi went it with no problem and no pain. However, it was very warm inside, and her cunt walls clutched didi very gently. It was a very nice feeling. I started to thrust and then increased my tempo. She got very high/shioked and her sexy face almost made me cum. I control myself like crazy, determined to make her cum. She suddenly grapped the bed sheet and gave a sharp grasp and then her body went limp.

I thot shit, game over. After a few minutes of rest, she got up and ride me. She squeeze her cunt and I could feel didi being compressed. She rocked to and fro, faster and faster. Before long, I came inside her, fully exhausted. She took out my condom and cleaned me up. She went into the bath room and came out with a wet warm towel to clean didi....very nice ending touch.

We lay down together and idle chatted for a little while till her agent called her. We got up, bath and dressed up. I reluctantly let her go when her agent knocked on my room door and then climbed back to bed for a nap. What a session.

She asked me to do a FR and help her to get some customers. So here I m with my FR....PM me if you want her contact....but I will only share if you hve contacts or promised to do a FR on her....kekeke

Looks: 9/10 (very fair SYT, with killer looks)
Body: 9/10 (smooth and nice, with excellent figure)
BBBJ: 10/10 (very good, i dun even know how to explain)
FJ: 9/10 (warm pussy, and damn shiok when she squeeze her pubic musscles onto didi)
RTF: DEFINITELY

Damage: RM500 + RM50(tips) - almost 3 hrs and 2 shots
She said it would be RM250 for 1.5 hr/2shot in her hotel room (but she did not know the hotel name...need to check with her agent i guess). She does overnite (from midnight to next morning) for RM700 (unlimited shots)...sounds good...i must go and try one of these days...

Thanks for reading & hve a good fuck...:D

Cheers!
FastCumm

----------------------------------------------------------
PS: Pls up my reputation if you think my post is good to encourage me to write more FRs...Many thks in advance to the appreciate bros...

FastCumm
05-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Stats:Xuan Xuan
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 nice and curvy, but a little on the thin side (can see some bones jutting out)
FJ: 6/10 (tight but a little dry, plus did not try many positions)
BJ: 9/10 (really like the 2nd round...)
Damage: RM400 (incl tips) - for slightly over 3 hrs and 2 shots (one in the mouth ;-)

RTF: a bit expensive for my own personal budget...if on company budget, definitely ...kekeke....

hi KS Bro

Wow, i dun hve that kind of budget to take me also leh....RM400+room, that's almost RM500 man....

Does she hve a room and she takes calls? Any idea how much...? Can PM me her contacts?

Thks much Bro

batusay
05-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Tried one of Eva's friends yesterday named Pinky.

Called up the OKT and said that Eva is not free so he recommended Pinky. Got the room number and proceed straight away. When open up, a friendly gal greeted me. Pinky's description: Age 26 (she said), also a student, face so-so, fair and smooth skin, height around 160cm, boobs B size with dark, long nips, nice butt.

She undressed and we proceed to shower. Wasted some time there as she found difficulty adjusting the water temp :) Anyway, she gave me a massage in the shower using her body and washed me thoroughly. Didi was in Merdeka mode the whole time LoL

Proceed to bed and told me to lie down. She rub baby oil over her breast, then over my body and didi and gave me a body to body massage. She capped me using her mouth (always love girls who do this) and went cowgirl. Just about few minutes, the door knocked and she told me it was Eva from opposite room asking for condom because she ran out of it :D After that, we continued cowgal, missionary, reversed cowgal, very accomodating. She is a bit loose but quite wet. Anyway, finished off in missionary. Chatted for awhile and she told me that they will be leaving on Saturday (today). Not sure as Eva told me different :confused:

One of her friend (Kitty) also called her on hp and said she is coming up to her room. I saw her at the corridors, dark skinned, slim and small sized. Too bad dun have time to try her.

Stats:
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10
BJ : Not sure as she only capped me using mouth
FK : Never tried
GFE : 9/10
AR : never asked
DATY : Never tried
Finger : Yes
RTF : No

p/s: just love how the 2 other gals interupt us just like student house :D

thesaint0909
05-09-2009, 03:54 PM
For those who like thais, I got a FL working in KL.
She's a university student, here to earn some quick bucks...
Pls be gentle with her....:p

Name: Poi (21yo)
Looks: 8/10 (not the killer looks kind, but sweet)
Body: 10/10 (very smooth skin, enough meat but not fat kind with good curves)
Service: 9.5/10 (very service oriented and eager to please)
BBBJ: 10/10 (bare-back, the way i like it with swift strokes)
FJ: 8.5/10 (eager to please, tight and warm, but lack the chemistry)
RTF: Yes Yes, whenever I hve time :D

Pls up my reputation and PM me to get her contact and pics...:cool:

KillerSaint
05-09-2009, 04:01 PM
After that, we continued cowgal, missionary, reversed cowgal, very accomodating. She is a bit loose but quite wet. Anyway, finished off in missionary. Chatted for awhile and she told me that they will be leaving on Saturday (today). Not sure as Eva told me different :confused:

p/s: just love how the 2 other gals interupt us just like student house :D

Haha...I wanted to try Pinky too...but Bro Prince confirmed they have left this am...

He said Eva may be leaving soon too...I m going back later to have a shot with her before she goes....she's superbly good....:D

Hope Prince will hve more gals in the near future for us...

KillerSaint
05-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Pls be gentle with her....

Pls up my reputation and PM me to get her contact and pics...

hi bro,
I am interested...your mailbox is full leh....can PM me her contact instead, plsssss....I hve a sudden urge for Thai now-a-days :D

Will share FR once i hve tried....i promised :o

Million thks in advance

RangerCool
05-09-2009, 10:42 PM
hi bro, pm me eva contact number. tq

Jas_88
06-09-2009, 01:42 AM
hi ,,brother... pls PM the ctc..
thanks..
5 poin

rajkumar_kumar2
06-09-2009, 09:00 AM
pls pm me her number

tdo4_jb
07-09-2009, 04:19 AM
ME TOO pls pm me the no....wow...

XHELL
07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
bro pls pm me poi no...
got pic to see also ?

lexlee
07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Bro,can PM me Poi no n pic also. Thanks.

skyblue312
07-09-2009, 02:29 PM
hei...can u pm me her contact number?
thanks a lot...

wwjoe84
07-09-2009, 02:49 PM
hehe..bro..can PM me oso aar??

warmnites
07-09-2009, 05:26 PM
http://groups.google.com/group/msiaessort/web/Eva4.jpg
http://groups.google.com/group/msiaessort/web/Nori1.jpg
http://groups.google.com/group/msiaessort/web/Pinkie3.JPG

pj_soldier
07-09-2009, 11:49 PM
http://groups.google.com/group/msiaessort/web/Eva4.jpg
http://groups.google.com/group/msiaessort/web/Nori1.jpg
http://groups.google.com/group/msiaessort/web/Pinkie3.JPG

bro,

those babes as hot as charlie's angels :)

thanks for the pictures sharing.

kopno9
08-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi, after looking at this forum i think this is the best thread for two reasons
1)it has the contact details
2) pictures.

all the other posts is about a guy showing off about the girl he did, with no mention of contact detail. whats hte point of blowing your own trumpet, this forum is to SHARE!!.

and pics, worth a thousand words? in this case thats an understatement.

if all posts had contact details n pics, it would be alot easier.

so rest of you guys, stop your own trumpet, n just give the details n pics. and dont say "pm me for details" cos u know ure inbox is gonna get filled up and b) no one like to lick ass for detail.

and all those guys who are asking for details, please read from page 1 to page 3, u'll get the details.

jerrystockton
08-09-2009, 10:22 AM
all the other posts is about a guy showing off about the girl he did, with no mention of contact detail. whats hte point of blowing your own trumpet, this forum is to SHARE!!.

Even share with police ?? :confused:

komagian
08-09-2009, 09:40 PM

now left with Eva only, the other 2 gals left to T for good,,,,,,per OKT new stock comparable to Eva quality will arrieve in 2 days,,,,,,

batusay
08-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Are they back to Thailand already?
Too bad no time to try Nori....or is that Kitty?

johnnyfoo
09-09-2009, 12:37 AM

Bro thesaint0909,

Can I have the ctc pls?
Also some pics?

Wat's the damage?

I would luv to try her out. thanks

drhawkings
09-09-2009, 12:39 AM

bro,pls pm me poi ctc..pls..tqtq!!

kopno9
10-09-2009, 07:41 AM

the police i reckon already know. i been online for a few days and found out so much about these hotels mp, mostly well known ones. thing is they need places like these more than us guys. they need it to boost up their wages/income but for its its an expense.

so actually u might be right, we shoudlnt share with them as that will only result in an increase in police pocket money. :p

jason mohan
10-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Sound damn interesting bro.

Please send me he contact details.
Thanks

oldspice
13-09-2009, 11:23 PM
solid pics man...........makes my didi salutes eva and the gang.
must makan there soon. will definately call bro prince within this week.

deantannn
14-09-2009, 12:14 AM
How to get there?? Anyone got directions??? Pls give landmarks

johnnyfoo
14-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Brader,

Can PM me the ctc of Poi's , pls

Thanx alot...

FastCumm
14-09-2009, 03:50 PM
I had the honor of being Bro Prince "VIP" who bonked his new gal in town...Bro Prince is reserving his new gals for VIP bros...kekeke....I was the 3rd guy who bonked her...damn the first 2 :mad:...hahhaa

Pls note that this POI not the same as bro saint poi....ya....getting really confusing...but must say bro saint one also damn shiok....school gal feel... :)..starting to miss her alredi...dun ask me for contacts, coz she's has gone back to Thailand alredi...

Prince: this FR for you....as promised for being VIP bro....:D

Name: Poi (thailand)
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 42 kg
V.stats: 32-25-33
(from prince...kekeke)

Body: 9.5/10
She has very nice and smooth skin, with some sexy curves....ask her to bend down on all fours and you will see what i mean....

Breast: 7/10
Soft and firm breast, but a little on the small side for me...prob a B-size i think...

BBBJ: 10/10
She does it with nice, slow stokes with good suction....like the part where she gurgle her mouth before doing it....hygenic huh.... I had 2 sessions with her...one in the bathroom (with running water...shiok) and another relaxed on the bed which made me almost cum.....

FJ: 8/10
She has very sexy moans, which sounded real. However, i feel she is somewhat too wet and dun have the very tight 20yo feel....a little disappointing i must say....but nonetheless still tight & warm....nice lay but not the pefect one ....kekeke...

GFE:9/10
She's warm and sociable....quite chatty, but limited English...very accomodating and very nice to be around with...overall a nice GFE....

Hotel room:10/10
Must commend Bro Prince on the hotel room he gets....very nice - large and clean, lightly scented with Poi's perfume...much better than most of the hotels i hve been....well done!

RTF: Mebbe....since this month got quite a few gals to try out, plus my Xiao Fen is drying me out in the nites.......kekkee...

Damage: RM350 for 2 hrs / 2 shots...(official rate)...
I gave her a tip (RM50) and got my third shot with her....
Money well-spent for 3 shots and 2 hours plus coz next bro was late.....

webber
14-09-2009, 11:46 PM
bro jonlittle, not sure if d posts r staged.., but i can swear dat i've tried Eva and she's a real gem. I was enjoyed the session so much dat i didnt want to leave, and she didnt want me to leave too. Eva is really young and hot with beautiful (sorry! not good in giving FR), and the sex is incredible like with yr own gf, nothing like d usual Spa/Mp sex(fr my own experience). But pls treat her gentle as she's very fragile and shy (in a way..), just like d gf.. My 2 sen..

FastCumm
15-09-2009, 12:11 PM
thks webber...Glad u enjoyed the session with Eva...my first time with her was really good (BBBJ etc)...but i think too many bros went and now she dun do BBBJ...:(

Bros that have got the contact and tried Eva and team, pls do drop a FR least pple like jonlittle think our thread is a setup leh... :p

IMHO, i think thai gals service much better than PRCs...PRCs quite SOP and no enthusiam at all in their service....but that is generalising lah....if u are lucky, there are some PRCs that are also very good....

Call Prince to hook up with Poi...quite nice too...I enjoyed my session there...

PM me for Michelle contact if u like her....
Pics are on my Google Page...

To a good Fuck
FastCumm

titan79
15-09-2009, 02:31 PM
bro... mind to PM mer eva contact?? thanks...

webber
15-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Sori! can't pm u coz using mobile to reply. But check the earlier posts for this thread... Promise to treat Eva gently..

jsflim
15-09-2009, 07:14 PM
PM me with contact and location please..thanks

fire01
17-09-2009, 09:15 AM
met her last few days ago... er.. i dunno how to describe the feeling ar.. it's very very goooooooood... she is jz like ur gf, and her english is quite good.. she is very sweet and her face a bit chubby... her eyes is attractive and the room is like her small paradise...

we hv done foreplay a bit.. her pu**y is very wet and she can reli enjoy the session.. too bad, when i was playing wif her dat time... i cum dy.. cos she is too hot and her voice very sweet lar... her skin is smooth and her figure is good

her damage of 200 per shot is tootally worth it.. she is leaving m'sia on next week sat... so fast hand fast leg to get her b4 she left... i m not trying many sex worker (less than 5), however she is the best i hv ever tried... and her looks is more pretty than in the pic...

i will RTF someday for sure.. :)

wilcsj
17-09-2009, 01:20 PM
where is this place at sri petaling. need the okt no pls

FastCumm
17-09-2009, 10:50 PM
hi bro

their pics and OKT ctcs are on my Google Page...
Subscribe and enjoy

Cheers!
FastCumm

webber
18-09-2009, 03:14 PM
met her last few days ago... er.. i dunno how to describe the feeling ar.. it's very very goooooooood... she is jz like ur gf, and her english is quite good.. she is very sweet and her face a bit chubby... her eyes is attractive and the room is like her small paradise...

we hv done foreplay a bit.. her pu**y is very wet and she can reli enjoy the session.. too bad, when i was playing wif her dat time... i cum dy.. cos she is too hot and her voice very sweet lar... her skin is smooth and her figure is good

her damage of 200 per shot is tootally worth it.. she is leaving m'sia on next week sat... so fast hand fast leg to get her b4 she left... i m not trying many sex worker (less than 5), however she is the best i hv ever tried... and her looks is more pretty than in the pic...

i will RTF someday for sure.. :)

Couldn't agree with u more..! Me also thinks she is d best fuck so far, i've done probably dozens.. Feels like seeing her again liao.. very broke la, bro Prince shld give discount to regular customers!

fire01
18-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Couldn't agree with u more..! Me also thinks she is d best fuck so far, i've done probably dozens.. Feels like seeing her again liao.. very broke la, bro Prince shld give discount to regular customers!

having the same thought and same situation.... quite costly.. but worth it... me too very broke.... hai... she's going back thailand next sat leh... need to borrow ah long already :P

yakooza
19-09-2009, 01:38 AM
was told there are some new stocks.. anyone tried already? FR please..

indeed Eva was superb and fantastic. couldn't agree more...

hamsapchai_KL
19-09-2009, 01:30 PM
New stock arrived by the name of Poi. If compared to Eva, will go for Poi with better GFE feeling and better service. Not to bad mouth Eva (sorry to all bro's), but definitely highly recommend Poi.

ray345678
19-09-2009, 04:31 PM
bro, PM me with contact and location please..thanks :)

wlliang
19-09-2009, 09:11 PM
HI, is it too late to try her out?

wlliang
19-09-2009, 09:14 PM
HI, is it too late to try her out? Can PM? I wish to have a meet if can

KillerSaint
21-09-2009, 02:09 AM
hi Bros

Just got a SMS from Prince...
He said he has 1 new gal coming...looks very nice...(his photography improved leh....):D
wonder if she as good as Eva...?:rolleyes:

http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Belle6.jpg?gda=NWv0KD0AAABr28iVqHxn9IlNCDr_C2w11je tUlrWEbm70497IyNWESMOtmPnbEt1IFE_2g7w5onlNv--OykrTYJH3lVGu2Z5
http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Belle4.jpg?gda=Vh7UqD0AAABr28iVqHxn9IlNCDr_C2w11je tUlrWEbm70497IyNWEcFd6jvLJsTpfnIVijpN0IHlNv--OykrTYJH3lVGu2Z5
http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Belle3.jpg?gda=KZRYCj0AAABr28iVqHxn9IlNCDr_C2w1jgz AvZGwcT_GWkuKTf_zHb5S8dWdYUJ9tjR0_C4V6JXlNv--OykrTYJH3lVGu2Z5

Anyone tried it out....? Got FR or not...?
Those bros that owe me a favor for Eva's contact, pls do your FR as promised...:p

astrony
21-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi bro,
please pm me Poi contact and pix, i am interested in trying out her service.

Petty thanks

buyanimeworld
22-09-2009, 06:38 PM
pm me contact pls. whats the damage?

FastCumm
23-09-2009, 02:20 AM
hi Bros

Prince new gal (bella) not in yet...he said either Tue or Wed...
but looks very good leh..

Bella1 (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Bella3.jpg?gsc=Rr5bOiEAAACutE8mzQCipeylzDfaR_bHGYC jMKsHDuIaj5iOnXSWV0zfKN-m9S9niuHrq-IEXAE)
Bella2 (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Bella4.jpg)
Bella3 (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Bella6.jpg)

Bro SengSeng: this is photography man...:D your one cannot make it leh...kekeke...

Will do FR once i hve laid my hands & didi on her :p

wongyen
23-09-2009, 10:30 AM
seem new girl Bella is very sweet n pretty. will try her when in KL.:D

wilcsj
23-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi bro fastcumm, the photo is too good to be true. For this quality stock, the price of 150 is ok. Pls pm me the okt no at [email protected]. Thks

sengseng
23-09-2009, 01:53 PM
hi Bros

Prince new gal (bella) not in yet...he said either Tue or Wed...
but looks very good leh..

Bella1 (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Bella3.jpg?gsc=Rr5bOiEAAACutE8mzQCipeylzDfaR_bHGYC jMKsHDuIaj5iOnXSWV0zfKN-m9S9niuHrq-IEXAE)
Bella2 (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Bella4.jpg)
Bella3 (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Bella6.jpg)

Bro SengSeng: this is photography man...:D your one cannot make it leh...kekeke...

Will do FR once i hve laid my hands & didi on her :p

Sifu , these kind of photo skill can or not. Improve a little bit oredi right.??:D

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/yg1.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/yg2.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/yg4.jpg

jerrystockton
23-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Sifu , these kind of photo skill can or not. Improve a little bit oredi right.??:D

Bro, she looks great. SYT somemore got boobs.... :)

MassageBoy
23-09-2009, 02:07 PM

Hey bro,

This one also FL? Can PM contact if she is?

torniquet
23-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Can PM me the contact as well...very interested

Stev8333
23-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Ya, sengseng, share share ma... looks damn chun

webber
23-09-2009, 04:05 PM

Wah..! Bro Seng Seng, yr photography skills very good on these pics! Somemore, u know how to make d model pose for u, so damn sexy.. beh tahan leh! Can pls..pls..pls.. PM me her contact?

FastCumm
23-09-2009, 04:50 PM
wa lau...."zhen ren bu lou xiang" (ie the real master no show his skills) :D

so, when gonna share ctc with me....
Awaiting your PM...

kekeke
FastCumm....

dyelook
23-09-2009, 05:41 PM
bro sengseng.... u want show off like this meh... nanti i post the photo u & the syt bear hug for u to gain respect loh.... kehkehkeh

sengseng
24-09-2009, 12:47 AM
bro sengseng.... u want show off like this meh... nanti i post the photo u & the syt bear hug for u to gain respect loh.... kehkehkeh

This is about photography lesson ma.Got good pics just share share lor.
Just some sexy glamour shots and nothing to shout about. I dunno you dun like to see pretty gals , next time i dun post lor. Sorri lor I offended you , Post pic to share also kena tiu so next time I will just keep it in my archives lor.

P/S : To those bradas who pm me,this kitten long time balik kampung liao.:(

blue rocket
24-09-2009, 02:23 AM
This is about photography lesson ma.Got good pics just share share lor.
Just some sexy glamour shots and nothing to shout about. I dunno you dun like to see pretty gals , next time i dun post lor. Sorri lor I offended you , Post pic to share also kena tiu so next time I will just keep it in my archives lor.

P/S : To those bradas who pm me,this kitten long time balik kampung liao.:(

bro seng seng... she damn cute. 2 bad she balik kampung oredi... btw was she good n wat's her name?

dyelook
24-09-2009, 04:09 AM
bro sengseng... u me sifu, where i dare to tiu u.... just want to say no need to post photos only... otherwise people think u OKT...:D

webber
24-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Aiya.. too bad she balik kampung oredi.. Her pics make me drooling.. She look damn delicious leh..

sengseng
24-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Aiya.. too bad she balik kampung oredi.. Her pics make me drooling.. She look damn delicious leh..

Dun worry, ada banyak lagi have fun. click on the link below and DYI .:D

CHEONGSTERHEAVEN - China (http://www.freewebs.com/mycheongsterheaven/apps/photos/album?albumid=7012487)

webber
24-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Thanks, bro. Nice site.. full of SYTs..

FastCumm
25-09-2009, 01:09 AM
wau sifu seng seng lobang very the good man....why keep to yourself so long want...:-)

Sifu, what's the damage like?

Dun worry, ada banyak lagi have fun. click on the link below and DYI .:D

CHEONGSTERHEAVEN - China (http://www.freewebs.com/mycheongsterheaven/apps/photos/album?albumid=7012487)

billgates
25-09-2009, 03:57 AM
Haha... it seems now the attention diverted back to PRCs....

:)

kapalkorek
25-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Eva looks cute and very sweet but sadly she can't take big dick.. looking fwd for Poi

webber
25-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Eva looks cute and very sweet but sadly she can't take big dick.. looking fwd for Poi

Bro, Poi has gone back on Monday. She was here for only 5 days... I think biz not so good so she went off early.. Heard that there's another girl coming tomorrow...

taichiye
25-09-2009, 09:52 AM
what girl will coming tmr??? any intro??

sengseng
25-09-2009, 10:42 AM
wau sifu seng seng lobang very the good man....why keep to yourself so long want...:-)

Sifu, what's the damage like?

The link was sent to me by a cheong buddy last week. So share share lah.
Aiyoyo . Those are spa gals, so spa price lah. Just sent them an email you will get a reply. Wahlow, yesterday you went to eat Piao Mei's 2 Cha Siew Pao also din bring me along arh. :mad: Quite quite go alone. Piao Mei's Paopao abit small but baoyi is delicious and juicy. Kekeke.
Heard Lily's stock this time soso only, good ones sudah balik kampung liao. Saw any chun one or not.:p

mv6tt888
25-09-2009, 10:52 AM
finally cheongsterheaven is back..but bro sengseng..don't they have outlets like last time?and the rates r not provided this time..

ctliew
25-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Pm me contact pls.. thank

lcoder99
25-09-2009, 04:11 PM
brother, did eva still avaibale, please pm me her number ! thanks

webber
25-09-2009, 04:19 PM
A FR on Eva, to her credit... I cheong her 3 times already, and still longing for more... The last time i cheong her was the best.. Called up OKT on that day and was told have to wait for 2 hours before Eva was free, so went opposite shop to drink coffee and buy some egg tarts for Eva (heh..heh.. hoping i get special treatment for buying present). Prince called and say Eva was free and waiting for me.. shy to show face av hotel lobby, after many times cheong there, so went up by car park lift.. Knocked on her room door and was greeted by the ever innocent looking Eva. We hugged and i clutched her ass as she giggled.. We then walked towards the window sill, as she has opened the curtains and the room was very bright. I sat down on the bed, and she walked towards me i buried my face in her breasts... placing my left hand on her clit and started rubbing her clit with my long index finger on d surface of her g-string.. my right slowly pulled her lacy gown down exposing her left breast in full view to d outside world (we were quite high up so unless someone was using binoculars from afar, no one could see us) with her left tit exposed, i circled my tounge around her tit teasing her as she moans softly.. I then started sucking her tit consistently changing from one to the other.. She was pretty wet at this stage, then i requested that we shower. I went in first and as i was cleaning myself, Eva came and held me from behind, i slowly turned around and changed positions with her and holding her from behind.. I then applied shower gel on her breasts, and massaged her breasts teasing her nipples with my fingers and my hands massaged.. My right hand then moved to her clit and started rubbing this sensitive piece of human foreskin.. By now, her hand was playing with my didi as she moans.. After all these foreplay, we dried ourselves and Eva sat me on the bed, drawn the curtains and put her hands into my towel, slowly pushing it open. She went straight for my balls and sucked hard..phew! damn shiok! She then asked me to lay on d bed facedown.. started kissing all over my body, moving up to neck..as she was kissing.. I loved d feeling of her tits brushing against my body.. very nice! I then turned over and she continued to kiss me all over.. we french kissed also..she's got such pouty lips. My didi was hard like a rock by now and standing up like a flagpole.. sensing this, she put the cap on and started sucking on me didi.. wah damn nice feeling, seeing her pretty face on my cock.. After BJ, I told her to lie down face up as it was my turn, i went after her nipples and sucked hard on them.. and my right hand was on her clit rubbing it vigorously with my finger.. I can see her helpless face looking at me as she moans.. I then inserted my finger into her love hole, caressing d ceiling of the hole as my finger moved in and out.. Eva was moaning with estacy by now, pleading me to stop... I then inserted my didi into her damn wet lovehole, thrusting hard in missionary. and continued to rub her clit with my thumb.. We changed positions to cowgirl, doggie, and power driver.. I thrusted her so hard she was gasping for breath and moaning with estacy.. In the end, i cannot tahan already and came during thrusting hard in power driver.. She was so tired after that, she had to lay down beside me to rest.

Name: Eva
Nationality: Thai (Chiengmai but Computer Science student in Bangkok)
Face: 10/10 innocent SYT look
Body: 10/10 (33-24-34)
Boobs: dont what size but it is perfect shape and size for me.. very delicious and i'm a boob man.)
Skin: 10/10 very smooth and very fair
BJ: 7/10
AR: didnt try
Anal: didnt try
Fingering: Yes, very wet
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 Damn good
This is one of the best fucks that i've experienced (p/s - she looks much prettier than her pics)
And bros, pls dont ask me for her ctc as she is flying off tomorrow already.. she is truly a gem.

kapalkorek
25-09-2009, 05:13 PM
A FR on Eva, to her credit... I cheong her 3 times already, and still longing for more... The last time i cheong her was the best.. Called up OKT on that day and was told have to wait for 2 hours before Eva was free, so went opposite shop to drink coffee and buy some egg tarts for Eva (heh..heh.. hoping i get special treatment for buying present). Prince called and say Eva was free and waiting for me.. shy to show face av hotel lobby, after many times cheong there, so went up by car park lift.. Knocked on her room door and was greeted by the ever innocent looking Eva. We hugged and i clutched her ass as she giggled.. We then walked towards the window sill, as she has opened the curtains and the room was very bright. I sat down on the bed, and she walked towards me i buried my face in her breasts... placing my left hand on her clit and started rubbing her clit with my long index finger on d surface of her g-string.. my right slowly pulled her lacy gown down exposing her left breast in full view to d outside world (we were quite high up so unless someone was using binoculars from afar, no one could see us) with her left tit exposed, i circled my tounge around her tit teasing her as she moans softly.. I then started sucking her tit consistently changing from one to the other.. She was pretty wet at this stage, then i requested that we shower. I went in first and as i was cleaning myself, Eva came and held me from behind, i slowly turned around and changed positions with her and holding her from behind.. I then applied shower gel on her breasts, and massaged her breasts teasing her nipples with my fingers and my hands massaged.. My right hand then moved to her clit and started rubbing this sensitive piece of human foreskin.. By now, her hand was playing with my didi as she moans.. After all these foreplay, we dried ourselves and Eva sat me on the bed, drawn the curtains and put her hands into my towel, slowly pushing it open. She went straight for my balls and sucked hard..phew! damn shiok! She then asked me to lay on d bed facedown.. started kissing all over my body, moving up to neck..as she was kissing.. I loved d feeling of her tits brushing against my body.. very nice! I then turned over and she continued to kiss me all over.. we french kissed also..she's got such pouty lips. My didi was hard like a rock by now and standing up like a flagpole.. sensing this, she put the cap on and started sucking on me didi.. wah damn nice feeling, seeing her pretty face on my cock.. After BJ, I told her to lie down face up as it was my turn, i went after her nipples and sucked hard on them.. and my right hand was on her clit rubbing it vigorously with my finger.. I can see her helpless face looking at me as she moans.. I then inserted my finger into her love hole, caressing d ceiling of the hole as my finger moved in and out.. Eva was moaning with estacy by now, pleading me to stop... I then inserted my didi into her damn wet lovehole, thrusting hard in missionary. and continued to rub her clit with my thumb.. We changed positions to cowgirl, doggie, and power driver.. I thrusted her so hard she was gasping for breath and moaning with estacy.. In the end, i cannot tahan already and came during thrusting hard in power driver.. She was so tired after that, she had to lay down beside me to rest.

Name: Eva
Nationality: Thai (Chiengmai but Computer Science student in Bangkok)
Face: 10/10 innocent SYT look
Body: 10/10 (33-24-34)
Boobs: dont what size but it is perfect shape and size for me.. very delicious and i'm a boob man.)
Skin: 10/10 very smooth and very fair
BJ: 7/10
AR: didnt try
Anal: didnt try
Fingering: Yes, very wet
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 Damn good
This is one of the best fucks that i've experienced (p/s - she looks much prettier than her pics)
And bros, pls dont ask me for her ctc as she is flying off tomorrow already.. she is truly a gem.

You're a lucky man.. I pity her when she moaned in pain because of my bigger-than-average brotha.. She was really trying.. but then I can't let that pretty face crying in pain. I ended up exploding in her hand..

webber
25-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Yea.. Asian girls fit Asian guys in general.. Sorry for u, bro (or shld u b d lucky one?!? ha..ha..), do u hv hard time finding place to cheong? I know there r many girls who dont do foreigners because too big..

lcoder99
25-09-2009, 10:00 PM
brother, please pm me contact ! thank you very much !

FastCumm
26-09-2009, 04:16 AM
ai yah...u never say you like cha siew pao...if not bring you along mah....:D quite lonely, just me and my SG client...

Anyway, Lily stock soso....did not see any pretty ones...will give it a miss for another week for new stock to come...

Awaiting to try Prince bella....the pics look damn good leh...wonder if real person as good....

Heard there's a 1 dragon service in puchong...u got any idea where?

Cheers!
FastCumm...

The link was sent to me by a cheong buddy last week. So share share lah.
Aiyoyo . Those are spa gals, so spa price lah. Just sent them an email you will get a reply. Wahlow, yesterday you went to eat Piao Mei's 2 Cha Siew Pao also din bring me along arh. :mad: Quite quite go alone. Piao Mei's Paopao abit small but baoyi is delicious and juicy. Kekeke.
Heard Lily's stock this time soso only, good ones sudah balik kampung liao. Saw any chun one or not.:p

alkk6628
27-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Dear Bro,

Can you PM me the contact.

Thanks

sengseng
27-09-2009, 01:32 PM
ai yah...u never say you like cha siew pao...if not bring you along mah....:D quite lonely, just me and my SG client...

Anyway, Lily stock soso....did not see any pretty ones...will give it a miss for another week for new stock to come...

Awaiting to try Prince bella....the pics look damn good leh...wonder if real person as good....

Heard there's a 1 dragon service in puchong...u got any idea where?

Cheers!
FastCumm...

R u taking about Kinara Apartment ,Ancient massage or JSW ???

Rexxar
27-09-2009, 03:01 PM
aiya..missed out a chance to try the gem (Eva) :(

webber
27-09-2009, 04:11 PM
aiya..missed out a chance to try the gem (Eva) :(

Don't worry, bro... lots of fish in d ocean..

Rexxar
27-09-2009, 07:28 PM
awaiting u guys post fr.. :D as the okt prince said monday will hv fish :p

wilcsj
27-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi bro, Pls pm me the okt no. why don't u share this place????

lantau
28-09-2009, 12:03 AM
To all my bro,

The extremely good comment posted for Eva is either propogated by OKT
or some low standard buddy...

Where got 10/10 on look or boddy. Trust me, its bullshit.

Let me give you a non bias feedback..

Look : 7/10
Height: 162cm
Fairness: Average larh, not too fair or white like the Tiong Kok Boo ) Some joker claim is so fair..Bull Shit
Boobs: Average only larh...Acceptable but very much below the 8/10 standard.
Service:Ok, this I have to admit extremely good.

Will I go for second time.. Definately not because, thai chick there are so many model look but eva is definately does not fit to that class. If you looking
for good service only, yes very recommended/

bigkid
28-09-2009, 05:58 AM
agreed with u, lantau.

but at kl, can find some1 better than her ? if yes...pls intro. hehehehehe.....

webber
28-09-2009, 02:13 PM
To all my bro,

Fairness: Average larh, not too fair or white like the Tiong Kok Boo ) Some joker claim is so fair..Bull Shit

Will I go for second time.. Definately not because, thai chick there are so many model look but eva is definately does not fit to that class. If you looking

Hey bro, it is fine to state yr views but callin other bros 'low standard' is downrighty uncivilised and tantamount to asking for a fight... If u hv any balls, pls post yr own 'high quality girl' FR, and bros here will tell u whether we agree with u, otherwise ur just another guy without balls but talking cock! Happy writing, we r waiting...

yakooza
28-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Hey bro, it is fine to state yr views but callin other bros 'low standard' is downrighty uncivilised and tantamount to asking for a fight... If u hv any balls, pls post yr own 'high quality girl' FR, and bros here will tell u whether we agree with u, otherwise ur just another guy without balls but talking cock! Happy writing, we r waiting...

totally agree with webber. i believe everyone have their own standard and their opinion... just depend how far you would go.

just my 2cent worth. but i still think Eva still a gem... :-)

webber
28-09-2009, 05:21 PM
what girl will coming tmr??? any intro??

Her name is Bella... wait for FR if bros here will post..

Rexxar
28-09-2009, 06:11 PM
got photo ma? if got do show me o..haha i dont mind if is okt promoting ownself girl.. at least got photo to view ma :p

webber
28-09-2009, 06:20 PM
hi Bros

Just got a SMS from Prince...
He said he has 1 new gal coming...looks very nice...(his photography improved leh....):D
wonder if she as good as Eva...?:rolleyes:

Msia Essort | Google Groups (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Belle6.jpg?gda=NWv0KD0AAABr28iVqHxn9IlNCDr_C2w11je tUlrWEbm70497IyNWESMOtmPnbEt1IFE_2g7w5onlNv--OykrTYJH3lVGu2Z5)
Msia Essort | Google Groups (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Belle4.jpg?gda=Vh7UqD0AAABr28iVqHxn9IlNCDr_C2w11je tUlrWEbm70497IyNWEcFd6jvLJsTpfnIVijpN0IHlNv--OykrTYJH3lVGu2Z5)
Msia Essort | Google Groups (http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Belle3.jpg?gda=KZRYCj0AAABr28iVqHxn9IlNCDr_C2w1jgz AvZGwcT_GWkuKTf_zHb5S8dWdYUJ9tjR0_C4V6JXlNv--OykrTYJH3lVGu2Z5)

Anyone tried it out....? Got FR or not...?
Those bros that owe me a favor for Eva's contact, pls do your FR as promised...:p

Check out d link in bro KillerSaint msg. Look for Bella..

Rexxar
28-09-2009, 06:24 PM
cant c la bro.. erm.. yest he said today got new stock eh..anyone tried? post fr la.. :p

asimo
28-09-2009, 07:00 PM
bella already arrive?

alfy08
28-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Yes Bella already arrived but fully booked.

webber
29-09-2009, 12:14 AM
To all my bro,

Found out that dis damn lantau is d bloody OKT in Relax MP in Tmn Desa... He started a thread here in SBF to try promote his joint but bros in d thread says his joint is worst than fuckshop in Chow Kit Rd. No wonder he so envy bros comments in dis thread coz he got fucked upside down in his own thread... See 'Relax, Tmn Desa' thread. Another fake idiot..

Rexxar
29-09-2009, 12:21 AM
erm.. how abt the new port?

webber
29-09-2009, 12:50 AM
erm.. how abt the new port?

Dont know, bro.. havent tried yet.. Any bros here can post FR? RM200 is a bit pricey but i dont mind if worth it...

yakooza
30-09-2009, 03:47 AM
After looking at the photo of Bella, so excited and decided to call okt and book her before hand. so, got to "snake" from work today and rush for my appointment. Arrive at location as usual, I went up to the room as instructed. When the door open, I saw a girl hiding behind the door. walk in and she greet you and next thing, we are kissing like long lost gf/bf.

she took of my clothes and me pants and start stroking me didi while we kiss away. after a while, i stop her and took a quick shower, cannot tahan anymore. she is like hungry for your didi... she came in and help me to shower and next thing you know she is sucking your didi in the shower... got to stop her else i am going to cum. so we dry ourselves and proceed to the bed.

then the rest of the action are suck, finger, kiss, lick and fuck...and next thing i know she cum a few times and then, her warm and tight pussy make me cum 20minutes later... lay on the bed and hugging and chit chat a while.

all done and damn i have to go back to office...

Body: 8/10 (compare to the photo, with baby fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (photo one bigger... haha)
Face: 8/10 (girl next door look)
BBBJ: 9/10 (wonderful and hardworking...)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and warm)
GFE: Friendly but with limited English
RTF: Definitely....this weekend and next weekend
DMG: RM200

Have fun all...

ray345678
01-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Bro., can you share (PM me) the OKT contact??:)

Rexxar
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Bro., can you share (PM me) the OKT contact??:)

do try to read page by page,then u will found it out..;)

jjky
05-10-2009, 05:26 PM
any cheong bro know where this OKT prince gone? , been call up but not pick up phone ... what the is the status le...anyone.....Belle or Eva still in malaysia?

FastCumm
06-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Finally back from my overseas assignment...didi itchy so called up Prince to check-up on Bella...Bella's pics were damn good, and got me very horny....:o
Bella - Msia Essort | Google Groups (http://groups.google.com/group/msiaessort/web/bella)

Surprisingly, Prince has moved over to Summit Hotel (instead of Sri Petaling)....Got the room no and went up...Bella opened the door and smile at me....She's a little bit fatter plus much darker in real life than her pics, but looks wise quite nice....

She invited me to the bath tub...very considerate of her to put the water before-hand....we took off our clothes and went into the tub....soapy and hot.....shiok....she did body to body massage....wow...feels good, with her breasts rubbing me all over...her "gong-fu" very the good man....with the hot steamy water, really a steamy scene man....:D

After a little while, we got up and she rinse off the soap from me, gently cleaning didi along the way....we dried up and went to the bed....she sucked my nipples and proceeded down to didi...she reached out for the condom and wanted to cap me before blowing....I stopped her and ask if she mind doing bare-back (i hate capped BJ)....she smiled and gave me a BBBJ....wow...very good....making slurrpy sounds that made me damn horny.... touching all my sensitive spots and making me very the shiok!!!....She must have blown me for at least 15-20 min....damn good....i tahan very hard not to cum....

She then capped me and ask to fuck her - missionary style....I got on top of her and inserted didi into her...she was quite wet and didi went in smootly...not very tight but was warm and nice feel... after a while, we changed to doggie style and i rode her hard and fast...she moan very sensuously, almost making me cum... i turn her around and we did reverse cow-boy and after a few minutes of riding, cannot tahan and came in her, fully exhausted....:p

She got off and clean me up very gently...she went into the bathroom and came back with a towel...the towel was slightly warm, and she used it to clean me up....very nice GFE....We laid on the bed for a while and chatted for a while...

Bella was not rushy at all and overall a very nice sexifying experience...did enjoy her company, only problem was her English very limited..luckily i speak "nic noi" thai...so no problem...anyway, we spoke the international "love language"...

Name: Bella
Looks: 7.5/10 (quite nice like pics..)
Body: 7/10 (a bit on the plumb side, but quite shiok to fuck coz won't hit the bones...with smooth skin)
Body Massage: 8/10 (very nice feeling of her breast massaging the body)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (good suction, with nice tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating, with nice moans. wet pussy but not very tight)
GFE: 8/10 (very nice feeling)....

Hotel: nice room, but towels were a little moist
Damage: RM200 for 1 hour (1 shot)

FastCumm
06-10-2009, 02:26 AM
Well done bro...

For the record, i enjoyed Eva very much and think most of the comments made by the bros here are true to life...wasted she has gone back to Thailand...she's really a gem...:D...will miss her....

Found out that dis damn lantau is d bloody OKT in Relax MP in Tmn Desa... He started a thread here in SBF to try promote his joint but bros in d thread says his joint is worst than fuckshop in Chow Kit Rd. No wonder he so envy bros comments in dis thread coz he got fucked upside down in his own thread... See 'Relax, Tmn Desa' thread. Another fake idiot..

webber
06-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Well done bro...

For the record, i enjoyed Eva very much and think most of the comments made by the bros here are true to life...wasted she has gone back to Thailand...she's really a gem...:D...will miss her....

Cheers bro Fastcumm... can't wait for Eva to return if she ever will..

noongwai
15-10-2009, 05:11 AM
can any bro PM me the OKT number? thanks alot..!!! and where i can get the gal pic?

sunkenship1069
15-10-2009, 06:45 PM
bro, which spa bella working? can get her on FL ???
damn really like all the FR bout her....

kent_mckl
11-11-2009, 02:28 AM
I noticed that Fastcumm, Killersaint, Killer saint, the saint 0909, have one thing in common. They do not have a lot of FR but almost all the reports they had center around this Pince and his girls. Could this be an incident?

Interesting! They all joined around Sep 2009. Hahaha!!!

warmnites
11-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Interesting! They all joined around Sep 2009. Hahaha!!!

OKT Cybertrooper lar what else....:D

Armada
11-11-2009, 10:08 PM
any new fr? :)

batusay
12-11-2009, 08:55 PM
eva and her friends are real, no play play :)

mercyset
13-11-2009, 05:42 AM
but the question is, whether they r around or not? Eva & Bella's name popping out non-stop, anyone tried them lately?
any ctc available??? :)
thanks for ur generousity in advance...

chaity82
13-11-2009, 04:41 PM
they all went back to BKK. now Prince is offering PRC at the moment

mercyset
13-11-2009, 06:11 PM
;)
oh, too bad. Can i get to have his ctc no. pls? Anyone? Thanks indeed..:D

kakakoo
12-12-2009, 02:39 AM
i just came to Sungai long recently, is there still any gem in sri petaling ? or is there any gem in Sungai long ? please pm me the contacts thanks. :confused::confused::)

deantannn
20-08-2010, 02:56 AM
Can pm me Bro Prince contact ah??

He got website anymore???

sammyboyforum.
20-08-2010, 09:45 AM
bro, can hv e ctc..
going jb ltr service my car..
while waiting thinking of service my little bro oso..
hehe..

Liteoff
20-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi Bro,
Can pm me price contact ah? Thanks in advance

ookami1984
21-08-2010, 09:16 AM
bro, contact pls.. i live nearby.. wanna test drive

ragz
24-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Any bros still got contacts here? Working near here..would like to try some gems..

seongtt
24-08-2010, 10:22 PM
bro care to share your contact?

seongtt
24-08-2010, 10:27 PM
:)
Any bros still got contacts here? Working near here..would like to try some gems

wannabefun
13-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Bro, is this Eva still working in Sri stealing? Can you PM me the contact pls.
tqvm.:)