PDA

View Full Version : The Tradition Of Massage@ Upper Thomson

vader
15-10-2003, 01:27 AM
Halo fellow Samsters!!!! Was driving a fren home the other night to Ang Mo Kio the other day and passed by Upper Thomson Rd. Chanced upon this place The Tradition Of Massage @ 199 Upper Thomson Rd. Its beside a coffeshop i think with bright yellow signage. Its along the stretch of Thomson Plaza. Its a shophouse.....After sendin my fren, called the operator and asked for the no. Called and asked how much and was told that it was ard $30+ for an hr i think. asked whether they had female masseuse and they say its up to me to choose! wow!!! wonder if there is any hanky panky....Hmmmmm...Wanted to book but was told that they were about to close for the day....sigh...wld have gone back but i stay @ Jurong!!! Any broters tried this place? Appreciate if could Fr on this plce? Thanks. Anyway this is the
no. 6352 4657. Happy bonking guys! Cheers!!

captainlust
15-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Brudders,
Tradition of Massage is owned by a guy , its along thomson road oppsite the sin ming estate. It is a shop house painted luminous green sandwiched between a pet shop and a chicken rice shop( the chiken rice not bad kekeke ). They have 1 or 2 male masseuse and the rest are women. I noticed there were about 3 aunty category PRC masseuse and the rest were local aunty's.

I have tried 1 massseuse there but she has since left . There is 1 PRC worth looking at called wendy but i have never had anything special there. The price is actually 40 for an hour but there is a promotion on now .

You might wanna give it a try but my experience there does not warrant an FR . Sorry

I hope this meets with your query , happy cheonging

Sawadee Krap

$$noenuff
15-10-2003, 03:17 PM
this place open long ago...

No hanky panky

vader
15-10-2003, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys!!!!
appreciate the feedback given......Cheers!!!!

latebloomer
16-10-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by captainlust
Brudders,
Tradition of Massage is owned by a guy , its along thomson road oppsite the sin ming estate. It is a shop house painted luminous green sandwiched between a pet shop and a chicken rice shop( the chiken rice not bad kekeke ). They have 1 or 2 male masseuse and the rest are women. I noticed there were about 3 aunty category PRC masseuse and the rest were local aunty's.

I have tried 1 massseuse there but she has since left . There is 1 PRC worth looking at called wendy but i have never had anything special there. The price is actually 40 for an hour but there is a promotion on now .

You might wanna give it a try but my experience there does not warrant an FR . Sorry

Sawadee Krap

Usually place with masseuse of both sexes very unlikely to provide any special. Imagine the men outside listening to their colleague having fun with clients?
Afterwards how does she face the guys?

alantan27
16-10-2003, 01:47 AM
they used to have a young gal abt 22 call coco
but she is no more there
she do hj

sportmotor
21-10-2003, 11:37 AM
had been there a few times. like wat other said no hanky panky is true. the therapist there changes often.
sometimes their ladies client are much better for you to admire than going there for special. haha....

23-10-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by captainlust
Brudders,

Sawadee Krap \

Do they still place a big sing inside the room saying 'Strictly No HankY Panky' ? Had not been there almost 1/2 a year.