PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sexy gals at paradiz center

lengleng1
13-10-2003, 09:02 PM
I was at S-pool HQ today to collect my Sat 1st prize ticket.After I collected my winning tickets,I sat outside the S-pool calling my friends.

As i was making the calls,I noticed quite a number of sexy gals walked pass me towards paradiz center entrence....Hmmmmmm

Is there a modelling center there????

LeeYokeYuen
13-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by lengleng1
I was at S-pool HQ today to collect my Sat 1st prize ticket.After I collected my winning tickets,I sat outside the S-pool calling my friends.

As i was making the calls,I noticed quite a number of sexy gals walked pass me towards paradiz center entrence....Hmmmmmm

Funny how pretty women just turn up when you have the winning ticket.

thomasdelarue
13-10-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
Funny how pretty women just turn up when you have the winning ticket.
Work of the DEVIL, so dun Gamble !

lengleng1
13-10-2003, 09:10 PM
Really lah.While I sat there,I think a total of 5 ladies walk pass me.All model looking face and sexy.....Is there a modelling center in there?

stiffer
14-10-2003, 09:09 AM
model or not model still can kan!!!!!!!!!!!!! either u chk or i chk when i go collect my winnings every week...

waypastprime
14-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Really lah.While I sat there,I think a total of 5 ladies walk pass me.All model looking face and sexy.....Is there a modelling center in there?

Perhaps U should give more information on the timing u saw them... coz there are quite a number of ktvs there.... but if it's in the afternoon then forget it....

But there is one institution located somewhere near Selegie so i guess they might be going there.... Some sort of art school if I'm not wrong... :)

CoolAlvin
14-10-2003, 12:22 PM

Wow liao, kena first prize also never pm me for some sexcitement...

Enjoy yourself....

alphaone
14-10-2003, 12:31 PM

Think there are a couple of KTVs up in Parklane Shopping Centre which is connect to Paradiz Centre at the level 2...

cheongkid
14-10-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Perhaps U should give more information on the timing u saw them... coz there are quite a number of ktvs there.... but if it's in the afternoon then forget it....

But there is one institution located somewhere near Selegie so i guess they might be going there.... Some sort of art school if I'm not wrong... :)
Paradiz itself only got K-Box, family-style karaoke. S'pore Pools head office open till 4.30 so unlikely those were k-gals unless our bro hang around until the happy hours. They might be just having a meal/drink there or meeting friends etc. They also could be students, quite a number of art schools, computer schools etc in that area. Bro way, the one you mentioned is NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts). Sometimes I makan at the corner kopitiam can see many chio (foreign) art students having lunch there.

owen10
14-10-2003, 01:14 PM
aiya all the big hooha .. i thk as bro cheongkid said, the gals may juz be there for lunch or buy 4D lah ..

waypastprime
14-10-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Paradiz itself only got K-Box, family-style karaoke. S'pore Pools head office open till 4.30 so unlikely those were k-gals unless our bro hang around until the happy hours. They might be just having a meal/drink there or meeting friends etc. They also could be students, quite a number of art schools, computer schools etc in that area. Bro way, the one you mentioned is NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts). Sometimes I makan at the corner kopitiam can see many chio (foreign) art students having lunch there.

So i presume the gals are more likely to be from NAFA... Hey, so when are we gonna have lunch there huh???? But the kopitiam food not that nice leh.... :)

CoolAlvin
14-10-2003, 03:37 PM
If you are there around evening time, you may get to see some nice gers working at the KTV in parklane but I doubt the gers that lengleng1 saw were anything more than students at the Cosmoprof Beauty School on the 2nd floor of Paradiz.

Cheers!

cheongkid
14-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by CoolAlvin
If you are there around evening time, you may get to see some nice gers working at the KTV in parklane but I doubt the gers that lengleng1 saw were anything more than students at the Cosmoprof Beauty School on the 2nd floor of Paradiz.

Cheers!
They could be the models for the make-up class.

SonicXXX
14-10-2003, 05:25 PM
So i presume the gals are more likely to be from NAFA... Hey, so when are we gonna have lunch there huh???? But the kopitiam food not that nice leh.... :)

i on if go there eat lunch... hehehe, near my house...

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
i on if go there eat lunch... hehehe, near my house...

why not you down to catch some pic with spy cam, before the big troop storm there?

SonicXXX
14-10-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
why not you down to catch some pic with spy cam, before the big troop storm there?

no prob.. but wait till my leg lecover 1st lor...

lengleng1
14-10-2003, 09:20 PM

I saw them at 1015am in the morning.

lengleng1
14-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
They could be the models for the make-up class.

So that means they cannot be fuck lor?

SonicXXX
14-10-2003, 09:39 PM

can.. y not? throw 100k at their face, i dun believe they dun wan...

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 09:52 PM

can why not? they dun have pussy meh?

SonicXXX
14-10-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
can why not? they dun have pussy meh?

asshole also a good option... :p

heroadvert
14-10-2003, 11:37 PM
While we are at it:

You can fuck her mouth. While BJ you take control and shoved it all the way. Make sure the girl know you want to go deep into her throat(also known as DEEP THROAT) cos you do not want your penis to be bitten off when she get choked because she isn't ready right.

You can fuck her breast(squeeze breast together and insert your penis between the cleavage). I think this is overrated. I tried it thinking it will be shiok like those in those JAV movies but it isn't really that great(YES the girl i did with have big ht:):)ers).

You can fuck her thighs. Ask her to closed her legs and insert your penis in between her two thighs. This is much better than breast fuck. Almost like doing her pussy.

The best fuck vagina lah. Self explanatory.

waypastprime
15-10-2003, 10:37 AM

Wat crap???? Who says that models must remain chaste??? Either u got the looks or the money then u can have it ur way.... :rolleyes:

Dick Low
15-10-2003, 06:55 PM
There is a tui na shop at B1 , i thk is happy point but not sure any special.

hearthrob
23-10-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
asshole also a good option... :p

gee.....the 186 must have really made u so gian for anal these dayzzz.........;)

SonicXXX
23-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
gee.....the 186 must have really made u so gian for anal these dayzzz.........;)

and CIM too... u know mi best...:D