PDA

View Full Version : Lau Chio VS young Girls

promster_12
11-10-2003, 02:24 PM
Been cheonging HC for a few years and find that I prefer Lau Chios as compared to Young pretty girls. Reasons being the more experienced gals normally provide me with better services than younger gals. Young gals always this cannot, that cannot, for eample, cannot lick nipple, cannot touch CB, cannot take off clothes etc. They also not interested to provide any good massage cos they only care about earning that extra from special. The Lau chios I refer to are those between 28 - 32, and mind you some are even better looking than the young girls.

Some of the Lau chios I recommend to bros here are:
Crystal - Aven View
Pauline - Grand HC
Lynn - Orchid HC
Sally - Aiko
Amy - Aiko
Sandra - Cassanova

Pls dun flame me cos in my eyes, they look chio to me. As it goes, one man's meat is another man's poison. However service wise, they are definitely good.

subband
11-10-2003, 11:07 PM
I also prefer lau chio because they look much appealing to me..I find them to be more sexy and also they are much responsive and spontatous on bed.

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by promster_12
Been cheonging HC for a few years and find that I prefer Lau Chios as compared to Young pretty girls. Reasons being the more experienced gals normally provide me with better services than younger gals. Young gals always this cannot, that cannot, for eample, cannot lick nipple, cannot touch CB, cannot take off clothes etc. They also not interested to provide any good massage cos they only care about earning that extra from special. The Lau chios I refer to are those between 28 - 32, and mind you some are even better looking than the young girls.

Crystal - Aven View
Pauline - Grand HC
Lynn - Orchid HC
Sally - Aiko
Amy - Aiko
Sandra - Cassanova

Pls dun flame me cos in my eyes, they look chio to me. As it goes, one man's meat is another man's poison. However service wise, they are definitely good.

Good comments brudder! For the SG HC scene, I totally agree with you!

Of the above listed ladies, which would you rate 7/10 and above?

promster_12
12-10-2003, 02:12 PM
For me, I think Sandra is the prettiest, Sally the horniest, and I find all of them to have a CFM look, which really appeals to me.

By the way, any other HC you have been to with Lau Chio, can recommend?

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 04:10 PM
For me, I think Sandra is the prettiest, Sally the horniest, and I find all of them to have a CFM look, which really appeals to me.

By the way, any other HC you have been to with Lau Chio, can recommend?

Bro, those few lau chios whom I've tried b4 not worth mentioning, but you can look through the threads below....got quite good recommendations.

1) http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11599

2) http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7587

In SG HC, you may not be able to get the best of both worlds (young and good service) but in JB HC, you can. So for me, I'll still continue to focus there in every opportunities.....

chukeliang
12-10-2003, 10:34 PM

Crystal - Aven View
Pauline - Grand HC
Lynn - Orchid HC
Sally - Aiko
Amy - Aiko
Sandra - Cassanova

how is Lyn look like?
short and fair , with shoulder length hair, speak good English?
Good massage?
hj only right?

Wins88
13-10-2003, 10:01 AM
Agree with you ! Lau Chio beats the pants off the young girls in the service department ! However, of course there will be one or two future "hall of fame" stars in the younger ranks (in which we have to do extensive research on this forum to find out who !)>
Lau Chio to recommend -
Lynn - Orchid HC
May - Casanova (Fetishes apply here!)
Pauline - Grand
Sophia - Orchid
Tiara - Pissa
Zen - (Malay - ex-mikado)
Veron - Skill

maturekisser
19-10-2003, 12:53 AM
Yawnnnnnn.....Std looks and std Sop. Nothing to shout about. Short fair and no fj. Same excuses, having periods ...maybe want to retire soon or what. Was there last Monday. Waste my $ and drive myself to GL to bonk.

I hav not tried others , but she's NOT what I call a horny lao chio..

Horny? No
Chio? No again
Lao? Not quite

Khoratian
19-10-2003, 01:12 PM
WOuld have to agree on this... although young one look more appealing, it's the lau chio( max early 30's) whom i've fucked with gives me the shiok and RTF feeling. More experience and more easy going.

However, sometimes i'll go for young one lah when i see some young one skin so smooth and the CFM face. AT a 80 20 ratio.

But i think those early 20's chionger would not find lau chio appealing loh.

pig40
19-10-2003, 11:54 PM
Can try Judy of PP De Sauna, 38 years old. Looks like Pan Siew Cheong, the songbird.

mccormick
20-10-2003, 01:27 PM
lau chio?? How u all define lau and chio?

for me, lau= 30 -39 and chio = cfm face and charisma...

above 40 will be lau gor liao... LOL

waypastprime
20-10-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by pig40
Can try Judy of PP De Sauna, 38 years old. Looks like Pan Siew Cheong, the songbird.

Pan Siew Cheong seems to be in her 50's liao.... I guessed that doesnt impressed people much... :o

Explorer2
21-10-2003, 03:29 PM
Hi Bros,

Definitely I agree that Lao Chios are so much better!!! Many times, their boobs are also so much better than the young ones!!

I have been in the HC scene since my NS days.....
So here is my list of mini FRs on different LCs.

1.Connie (ex Paradiz De Sauna, now Galaxy)
Wah lau eh, this one ah... during her Paradiz days, she was my favourite....
She is a Lao Chio PRC in early 30s.
the face heavily made up like He Yong Fang pattern.
Her massage skills so-so, only balls tickling is good. but she is game for most things....
Her BBBJ and AR skills are heavenly!!
But before that, she will actually french you like kissing her boyfren. she likes to wear G-string such that you will enjoy squeezing her butt and fingering her while frenching!! Then she will kneel down and swallow you BBBJ and look you in the eyes with a CFM and CIMM (cum in my mouth) look!!
But offside is her B cup breasts are fake!!
Talking abt AR, think she is one exception that can provide deep AR till the extent of Tongue Fuck your ass hole!!

2.Estee from Dorris HC at Miramar
She is one hell of a LC!! She is the older version of Carina Lau.
To be honest, close-up, not that chio...
But i tell you, her service level tip top!!
She does not do FJ....
Her massage skills are excellent!! minimum is 1 1/2 session.
Her Juagen skills are out of the world too!! Better than Linda (Merlin, who is her disciple) and Cindy (Novena HC).
When she JG u, she will pull up her top and you can just play with her breasts!! They are easily C++, maybe not D yet with light brown nipples (not dark brown which can be scary). Very shapely and the best part before I cum, I always squeeze her Ass Cheeks and finger her... under her skirt and thru the G-string!! And her butt cheeks are damn firm for her age...
Wah, damn steam mann... her final stage is use 2 hands.... not just to shake you... but also to massage your balls and occasionally press your ass-hole with lotion for maximum High feeling!!

Other Lao Chios worth mentioning....

Michelle (Merlin) gigantic Boobs. at least E cup...
Late 20s. 28 i think.
Massage skills: one of the better ones with lotion.
Her face very elegant looking for a HC girl... she got that ATAS feeling cos she speaks good english... so its like fucking a lady boss!!
For FJ, I like to cum when i doggy her... when you look at the reflection in the mirror, you are like doggying a Jap AV actress!!
But mostly, i enjoy her Body Massage and cum at her neck while Breast fuck her... This is one kind of experience....
Offside: BJ very lousy... must wear cap and suction not strong.

Betty (Town Spa)
Honestly, she looks abit old though she told me she is only 29...
She looks like those Japanese Horny Housewife (not those elegant tai-tai). She is very short yet busty.
Her massage skillls are very tension relieving with lotion.
She got quite nice and fair breasts (B+), quite a handful for her petite frame.
When she massage me towards the end, I always tell her I like her to press my groin and inner thigh... and naturally, her boobs will tend to spill out from her spaghetti top... and my little bro will keep doing sit-ups to peek more!!
Then basket, come the anti-climax when she said she cannot do FJ with me cos mine too big... but she promised to Blow for me...
Started with a good body massage using her boobs before she sucked very hard for me.... while she is sucking, she went to the semi 69 position.... semi 69 because I dun enjoy sucking a girls' cunt lips... so i just concentrate on squeezing her butt and fingering her under her short skirt... (again, she wears a g-string) well, before i cum in her mouth, I thumb fucked her deep and squeezed her butt cheeks!!
But sigh, she damn expert, already wore cap for me while she was blowing hard..... so i din get to see the "swallow cum" or "cum flowing out of her lips" scene....
Overall BJ rating: almost perfect 9! (cos i never cum during a BJ lying down) it will be perfect 10 if i stand and ram her mouth and CIM!! but that only happens in movies yah....

Well Bros, where can you find these type of standard in young girls? maybe in Dragon got some pretty ones but they are all over-priced.

The only one with good service attitude worth mentioning is Winter of Dragon (Jolin Tsai look-alike).... who can AR for damn long and provide a good Doggy FJ...

For more FRs on good service attitude examples, I have delivered in my new haunt... Town Spa thread....

newyorker88
22-10-2003, 01:07 PM
I totally agree, the older ones are more accomodating than those youngs ones who still think that their age and appearances and body figure can command a higher price..... But the older ladies, I mean abt 30 to 34 are the ones who gives better services...

bird321
22-10-2003, 11:24 PM
Any recommendations for lau chio for good massage and hj / jua gen? pls advise

hsienloong
23-10-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Explorer2
Hi Bros,

Definitely I agree that Lao Chios are so much better!!! Many times, their boobs are also so much better than the young ones!!

I have been in the HC scene since my NS days.....
So here is my list of mini FRs on different LCs.

1.Connie (ex Paradiz De Sauna, now Galaxy)
Wah lau eh, this one ah... during her Paradiz days, she was my favourite....
She is a Lao Chio PRC in early 30s.
the face heavily made up like He Yong Fang pattern.
Her massage skills so-so, only balls tickling is good. but she is game for most things....
Her BBBJ and AR skills are heavenly!!
But before that, she will actually french you like kissing her boyfren. she likes to wear G-string such that you will enjoy squeezing her butt and fingering her while frenching!! Then she will kneel down and swallow you BBBJ and look you in the eyes with a CFM and CIMM (cum in my mouth) look!!
But offside is her B cup breasts are fake!!
Talking abt AR, think she is one exception that can provide deep AR till the extent of Tongue Fuck your ass hole!!

2.Estee from Dorris HC at Miramar
She is one hell of a LC!! She is the older version of Carina Lau.
To be honest, close-up, not that chio...
But i tell you, her service level tip top!!
She does not do FJ....
Her massage skills are excellent!! minimum is 1 1/2 session.
Her Juagen skills are out of the world too!! Better than Linda (Merlin, who is her disciple) and Cindy (Novena HC).
When she JG u, she will pull up her top and you can just play with her breasts!! They are easily C++, maybe not D yet with light brown nipples (not dark brown which can be scary). Very shapely and the best part before I cum, I always squeeze her Ass Cheeks and finger her... under her skirt and thru the G-string!! And her butt cheeks are damn firm for her age...
Wah, damn steam mann... her final stage is use 2 hands.... not just to shake you... but also to massage your balls and occasionally press your ass-hole with lotion for maximum High feeling!!

Other Lao Chios worth mentioning....

Michelle (Merlin) gigantic Boobs. at least E cup...
Late 20s. 28 i think.
Massage skills: one of the better ones with lotion.
Her face very elegant looking for a HC girl... she got that ATAS feeling cos she speaks good english... so its like fucking a lady boss!!
For FJ, I like to cum when i doggy her... when you look at the reflection in the mirror, you are like doggying a Jap AV actress!!
But mostly, i enjoy her Body Massage and cum at her neck while Breast fuck her... This is one kind of experience....
Offside: BJ very lousy... must wear cap and suction not strong.

Betty (Town Spa)
Honestly, she looks abit old though she told me she is only 29...
She looks like those Japanese Horny Housewife (not those elegant tai-tai). She is very short yet busty.
Her massage skillls are very tension relieving with lotion.
She got quite nice and fair breasts (B+), quite a handful for her petite frame.
When she massage me towards the end, I always tell her I like her to press my groin and inner thigh... and naturally, her boobs will tend to spill out from her spaghetti top... and my little bro will keep doing sit-ups to peek more!!
Then basket, come the anti-climax when she said she cannot do FJ with me cos mine too big... but she promised to Blow for me...
Started with a good body massage using her boobs before she sucked very hard for me.... while she is sucking, she went to the semi 69 position.... semi 69 because I dun enjoy sucking a girls' cunt lips... so i just concentrate on squeezing her butt and fingering her under her short skirt... (again, she wears a g-string) well, before i cum in her mouth, I thumb fucked her deep and squeezed her butt cheeks!!
But sigh, she damn expert, already wore cap for me while she was blowing hard..... so i din get to see the "swallow cum" or "cum flowing out of her lips" scene....
Overall BJ rating: almost perfect 9! (cos i never cum during a BJ lying down) it will be perfect 10 if i stand and ram her mouth and CIM!! but that only happens in movies yah....

Well Bros, where can you find these type of standard in young girls? maybe in Dragon got some pretty ones but they are all over-priced.

The only one with good service attitude worth mentioning is Winter of Dragon (Jolin Tsai look-alike).... who can AR for damn long and provide a good Doggy FJ...

For more FRs on good service attitude examples, I have delivered in my new haunt... Town Spa thread....

Winter looks like Jolin Tsai meh? Or do you mean Snow from Executive?

Explorer2
23-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Hi Bro HsienLoong,

I am not really into Taiwan stars... so maybe not so accurate abt the Jolin Tsai and Winter resemblance... but abit look like lahh....

As for Bro Bird321,

the Queen of JG title should belong to Estee of Dorris HC at Miramar... (in my Personal opinion)
she has the best looks and figure... Offside is she dun do anything more than that, otherwise i will be first to try...
Read my FR on her to find out why...

other not bad Lao Chios who do JG is Linda of Merlin...
she knows how to make you shiok....
in the end, u may just go for FJ with her...
she has some baby fat though....

if you are into good massage and body massage or FJ, you can try Margaret of Merlin...
She is better looking than Linda.... she does not know how to JG...
But her service level and HJ is one of the best...
she is one of those who knows how to make you cum in HJ more HIGH than others...
She is alittle big-boned so her boobs are quite a handful...
abt C cup... there was once she came to work without bra...
hiding inside her shirt... so after she massaged me and for the special part... she just ripped off her shirt.... and out sprang the 2 big melons!!! mango shape!! her face quite lao-chio... say early 30s... though they always claim to be younger at late 20s.

redrooster
24-10-2003, 12:41 PM

Crystal - Aven View
Pauline - Grand HC
Lynn - Orchid HC
Sally - Aiko
Amy - Aiko
Sandra - Cassanova

Hi brother,

Can confirm if Crystal in Aven View? Last time heard she went to Merlin. Thanks.

Beerlover
24-10-2003, 09:05 PM
Hi, Explorer 2 <
YES!! your FR on Estee and Michelle is VERY "chun", me feel the exact way !;)

Explorer2
25-10-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by redrooster
Hi brother,

Can confirm if Crystal in Aven View? Last time heard she went to Merlin. Thanks.

Hi Bro,

If you are mentioning the Crystal who went to Merlin, sad news to you... becos she again left this place....

I would say what she lacks in figure, A+ boobs, she more than makes up for in her looks and service level!!
I must say she along with Michelle and Margaret have remained my favourites for Merlin for a long time....

Vaguely, I remember her to be one of those girls who are game to try many patterns on the room...
for instance, i enjoy the blow job when i am standing.... and doing the doggy with her... whereby her audio effect damn good!! not over-exaggerated... but really enjoying herself... nice moaning....

for once, I thought she looks abit like Shu-Qi.... the not busty version, cos of her long wavy hair, thick lips and her CFM and CIMM (cum in my mouth) look!!

Explorer2
25-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Beerlover
Hi, Explorer 2 <
YES!! your FR on Estee and Michelle is VERY "chun", me feel the exact way !;)

Hi Bro Beerlover,

Why dun you also share some interesting FRs you have on them??
or other Lao Chios?>?

Cheers,

rockon
28-10-2003, 04:55 PM
generally true most young gals tend 2 rus u into specials,veri impatient lot,unlike the LCs who tend 2 giv u tender luvin care.Luvs ta way Estee(Dorris) takes care of mi didi wen she jua genning me.shiok man!She givs mi a choice of cum or dun cum,n i alwys opt 4 cum cum,man.Another LC May(Cassanova) also givs damn shiok service.But if u r into young gals,then Sammi(Legend) wld come close 2 it.

scorpion67
01-11-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Explorer2
Hi Bro HsienLoong,

I am not really into Taiwan stars... so maybe not so accurate abt the Jolin Tsai and Winter resemblance... but abit look like lahh....

As for Bro Bird321,

the Queen of JG title should belong to Estee of Dorris HC at Miramar... (in my Personal opinion)
she has the best looks and figure... Offside is she dun do anything more than that, otherwise i will be first to try...
Read my FR on her to find out why...

other not bad Lao Chios who do JG is Linda of Merlin...
she knows how to make you shiok....
in the end, u may just go for FJ with her...
she has some baby fat though....

if you are into good massage and body massage or FJ, you can try Margaret of Merlin...
She is better looking than Linda.... she does not know how to JG...
But her service level and HJ is one of the best...
she is one of those who knows how to make you cum in HJ more HIGH than others...
She is alittle big-boned so her boobs are quite a handful...
abt C cup... there was once she came to work without bra...
hiding inside her shirt... so after she massaged me and for the special part... she just ripped off her shirt.... and out sprang the 2 big melons!!! mango shape!! her face quite lao-chio... say early 30s... though they always claim to be younger at late 20s.

Tried Linda a few days ago since Margaret is not around. Apparently Margaret works the morning shift. Have to say Linda's massage is good, she surely work on your butt area a lot and makes you relax. Her JG is GOOD!!. Very close to those I get in Thailand. Her JG last for about 10 mins then she will slowly HJ you to get your brother hard again after the JG. Overall, I enjoyed the session and will return for her JG.

momomiya
03-11-2003, 09:51 AM
Bro Scorpion67,

How much did you pay for the JG?

What was the damage?

Tks

lausiong
03-11-2003, 04:09 PM
check out the health center adverts in new paper, today's date and past few days

look forAiko health center ad withphoto of girl - recep say it is Sally

cheers

scorpion67
03-12-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by momomiya
Bro Scorpion67,

How much did you pay for the JG?

What was the damage?

Tks

Bro momomiya,
Sorry for late response, I was travelling. I paid $70 for her JG and HJ.