PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Changping

playlikeking
25-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Hi BROS,

Anyone keen in a trip to Changping? It's more fund to go in a group!!!

terrphbk
26-08-2009, 05:26 PM
I will be going on the 10th sep. So whats the most economic way to go to chang ping from singapore? And any hotel to recommend? Thanks bros.

p-(^_^)-q
27-08-2009, 06:03 AM
I will be going on the 10th sep. So whats the most economic way to go to chang ping from singapore? And any hotel to recommend? Thanks bros.

walk to CP is cheapest lar..

no lar .. price -tiger, shenzhen air or jetstar.. silk air , cathay(HK)

from sz airport take cab or walk to roadside highway and take DG cab very cheap else take sz cab 30 bucks to highway entrance then take dg cab .. 50 to CA or else cp 100

hotel... u like bathtub.. .. then wu yue hua.. .. jin lang also not bad.. esp the recept miss liu... .. others din try .. only there 2 time

autoroam
27-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Hi BROS,

Need to know what is your budget and how many days trip cos some bro told me their budget is S$2.5k.... Like to play like king but not spend like king.....:D
any date set???

adidas88
27-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi BROS,
do u need to open a new thread for ur trip to CP ??? :mad:
there's a existing one right here orledi ...
so ignorant attitude ....

another ignorant attitude ...
tons and tons of information in CP thread and u want to expect ppl to spoonfeed u ... :mad:

Need to know what is your budget and how many days trip cos some bro told me their budget is S$2.5k.... Like to play like king but not spend like king.....
u expect to play like a king and not want to spend like a king ....
this kind of mentality is not going to get u anywhere ...:mad:

playlikeking
27-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Hi BROS,

Good evening to you all. Hope you guys have a good week. Here is my reply to the questions below.

There's no problem for me to meet on 10 Sep 09. The cheapest way to get to Shenzhen is by Tigerair. Book online early and you should be able to get airfare plus airport tax at about S$125 (single trip). If you are traveling together with me, don't worry about the land transport. When we reach Shenzhen airport, my friend will be fetching us with his 7 seaters car. He will drive us to Dongguan, our hotel. When we depart, he will also send us to the hotel. So please don't worry about the transport.

For accommodation, food and entertainments, don't worry about it also. Just let me know your needs, your budget. I can ask my friend to get everything ready before we reach there according to our budget.

I just came back from Changping a month ago. I went there for holiday for about 3 weeks. Probably with the guidediance from my friend who has been there to be a King since 1995, my expenses there is quite cheap. He knows exactly where to get the best thing with the least spending.

I would like to jio more bros to go for the trip together because if we go there together, we can play like a king with min. spending. (Economic of scale)

Tentatively, we set the date ETD as 10 Sep 09. Do leave a post or PM me if you need more details. Anymore Bros interested in joining us?

Tony Stark
28-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Jio people to cheong with sincerity and not because of sharing costs!

Really asking for it for starting a new thread instead of posting on existing thread.

I concur with adidas88. At least now we know your true agenda. :rolleyes:

My sincere ¥2 all the way from Tokyo!

playlikeking
28-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Thanks Tony! I learned something from you. I'm new here. Do guide me as i grow here. Maybe i'm not that rich that's why i talk lot about COST. COST is important to me. Sincere apology to all the BROS here if i have offended you in anyway. Cheers!:)

eurodc
28-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Hi Bro Playlikeking, I will not be able to join you in Sept, maybe Oct and Nov we can have another trip. Keep in contact.

Dear SBF bros, I only knew Bro Playlikeking an hour ago over the phone and he sounds like a very nice person. Maybe he is unable to express himself well in writing and please forgive for starting a new thread as he may be afraid of intruding into the other Chang Ping thread as a newcomer.

Harmony breeds peace and happy cheonging to everyone.

playlikeking
28-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks Bro Eurodc. Thanks so much for explaining for me. Your comment really make my day! I really can't express well, esp in writing (bo bian this is one of the dozens weak points i have, got F9 for my English in "O" level leh. :( ) Bro, Our chat is kinda of fruitful. Pick up a few tips (FX) from you. Look forward to go CP with you! Sincerely.

BTW, bros here, is it incorrect for me to start a new threat here? I thought it would be impolite to use others' threat to jio/communicate? Also it's neater to have a new threat isn't it? So sorry. When i first post, i don't even know the difference between a threat and a post. Still learning all the short forms now... I guess i have to learn from the hard way. :D Cheers!

Pink_Flyod
28-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Use the old thread.. and chio people if you want to but ask them to PM you instead and exchange numbers.. from then on, you can do it off line with sms or emails.

dus2
29-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Yups... pm...:)

Ronaldo
29-08-2009, 02:48 AM
do u need to open a new thread for ur trip to CP ??? :mad:
there's a existing one right here orledi ...
so ignorant attitude ....

another ignorant attitude ...
tons and tons of information in CP thread and u want to expect ppl to spoonfeed u ... :mad:

u expect to play like a king and not want to spend like a king ....
this kind of mentality is not going to get u anywhere ...:mad:

Wah Very Senior Samster.. hehehe.. it has been a while since I see such a stern reply.. cool down lahz..

waiting for your reply.. so your reply to me will be your 5000th post.. hahaha

binbin81
29-08-2009, 08:37 AM
hai...if everyone open a thread on their respective trip, i doubt the sbf would be able to sustain this bandwidth and misuse.
Please take note it does not need penny to join as a member.To ensure this forum goes on, do be considerate on the bandwidth used.

just my 3 cents rmb

adidas88
29-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Wah Very Senior Samster.. hehehe.. it has been a while since I see such a stern reply.. cool down lahz..
waiting for your reply.. so your reply to me will be your 5000th post.. hahaha
dun liddat said lar .... he got me on a wrong day ...
but nonetheless it's really very selfish and ignorant to start a new thread unnecessary ....
like wat bro binbin said ... if everyone do that, one can imagine how will this forum looks like ....

hehehe ... this is my 5001 posts ...

playlikeking
29-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Am lucky enough to know two of the bros here. We went to "hang flowers" yesterday. First meet up is a good one. I had a good time! Hoped u guys enjoyed too. Three of us are going to CP this wed to following Mon (Confirmed trip). Looking forward for the trip. Surely it's going to be more more fun than last night!

Had a long chat with my friend in China this morning. Decided to help him organised trips to Changping. Service is providing during the trip is:

1) Land transport
2) Hotel
3) All meals
4) KTV
5) Spa
6) Massages

The charges range from S$500 to S$1000 per head. The charges depend on one's itineary and needs.

I'll compile and coordinates all bros requests. Do feel free to PM me for more details.

Cheers!

adidas88
29-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Am lucky enough to know two of the bros here. We went to "hang flowers" yesterday. First meet up is a good one. I had a good time! Hoped u guys enjoyed too. Three of us are going to CP this wed to following Mon (Confirmed trip). Looking forward for the trip. Surely it's going to be more more fun than last night!

Had a long chat with my friend in China this morning. Decided to help him organised trips to Changping. Service is providing during the trip is:

1) Land transport
2) Hotel
3) All meals
4) KTV
5) Spa
6) Massages

The charges range from S$500 to S$1000 per head. The charges depend on one's itineary and needs.

I'll compile and coordinates all bros requests. Do feel free to PM me for more details.

Cheers!

huh ??? now u become a tour organiser to CP ???
is this ur agenda for opening up a new thread ???? :mad:

playlikeking
29-08-2009, 02:26 PM

1) Land transport
2) Hotel
3) All meals
4) KTV
5) Spa
6) Massages

Cheers!

waikeekee
29-08-2009, 03:37 PM

1) Land transport
2) Hotel
3) All meals
4) KTV
5) Spa
6) Massages

Cheers!

Not to break you rice bowl, but to cheong CP, one don't need a leader and guide. Just read the "Events in Chang Ping" thread and one will be well informed. Simply spend and invest time is more than enough.

Just my 2 cents!

Tony Stark
29-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Not to break you rice bowl, but to cheong CP, one don't need a leader and guide. Just read the "Events in Chang Ping" thread and one will be well informed. Simply spend and invest time is more than enough.

Don't picha my business associate's rice bowl leh. He starting travel and entertainment business. Not Mr. playlikeking hor. :D

Hope can have the support from all dai kors like adidas88 and you! Kum sia. :)

playlikeking
29-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi all,

Firstly, i would like to thank all for their comments, posts and guidiance. I know that i may be outcast by the community totally after this post but would like to share my 2 cents worth too.

Just to clarify, no offence, k. If i do, i'm sorry.

This "travel" business is not mine. I have no share in it at all and it was decided only this morning by the business owner.

Athough I'm not getting a big, fat paycheck but at least i have a decent job, iron rice bowl.

Yes! It's a fact that one can easily get info on Dongguan from the web/this forum. From there, one can go and have their great holiday anytime and back home in one piece. Isn't this a simple theory that applies to almost all places in this world? One can go to the web, source for the info and eventually be a backpacker travel. But why there are still so many ppl going for holidays with a tour agency? Are they fools?

From the forum, i understnad that there's bro who is into this travel business since many years back. So sorry if i have offended him/them.

I think it's perfectly alright for one who is not familiar with the place to go for the service my friend is providing. Being new there, it saves them lots of troubles and times when things are well planned for them. This also can prevent them for being "Chop" as they are there for the first time. After the first time, if the bro already know the place well, they can actually go on their own the next time they visit. No obligation, isn't it?

Thanks to Sammyboy. We can share lots of info here but is it really that huge issue to start a new treat? Worst case senario is to delete away the this threat isn't it? Being a newcomer here, i started a new threat innocently. Being seniors here, wouldn't it be great to give guidiances politely?

In my own opinion, we shouldn't judge one based on one's own knowledge or standard. I find it noting wrong for someone who doesn't know CP well to ask questions here. If one is not willing to answer, they can just ignore the question but stern comments doesn't seem appropreiate. How would the person who post the question feel? Everyone has different learning curve isn't it? At least he is humble enough to ask.

Last but not least, there are many ppl who are low or middle income group (including me). Like me, although i'm financially challanged but i do still crave for a good holiday. Can't one have a good holiday in CP if their budget is less than S$2500?

Thanks all and regards!

pete_the_fish
29-08-2009, 08:05 PM
The first time I cheong there only bring $1000 SGD. can have a decent time there. $2500 can consider have a good time.

playlikeking
29-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Yes! I agree! One no need to spend S$2500 to be king there!

pete_the_fish
29-08-2009, 08:25 PM
hai...if everyone open a thread on their respective trip, i doubt the sbf would be able to sustain this bandwidth and misuse.
Please take note it does not need penny to join as a member.To ensure this forum goes on, do be considerate on the bandwidth used.

just my 3 cents rmb

if there is less TCSS in the "official" changping thread, i think would save some bandwidth also....easier for newbie to look for info there also. :)

binbin81
29-08-2009, 09:17 PM
if there is less TCSS in the "official" changping thread, i think would save some bandwidth also....easier for newbie to look for info there also. :)

Understand your point, but only with TCSS in the thread led to gathering and organising a trip isn't it?.On bandwidth counterpart, I think starting a thread itself would induce more bandwith isn't it ? I am just voicing my opionion, do pardon if i crack anyone rice bowl. :rolleyes:

charltonsz
13-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Hi , any cheongster going to CP or CA lately ? jiao me leh .

[email protected]

thanks

charltonsz
14-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Dear Bros,

I know it's too early to post this , we are a group of 3,

confirmed to go CP 23/2/2012 , 3 of us been there before,

we will be there for 10-14 days from 23/2

may want to cover Chang An (never been there before)

now we are looking for 1 - 2 more cheongster to join us . age 30-50

feel free to contact me [email protected]
:)