PDA

View Full Version : (wat if) fell in luv wif a HC gal?

happening
08-10-2003, 07:46 PM
yoh bros...juz say wat if, WAT IF only...tat a guy fren of mine shld fall in luv wif a HC gal?? wat if he say doesn't matter her past & if tat particular HC gal agree 2 stop wrking??? wld any bro mind if u were in his place?

wat advice wld u guys give?

WhenSPH
08-10-2003, 08:54 PM
its like taking a gamble
throw all your heart and soul and accept whatever
outcome it may lead to ........
but on the other hand maybe you may be able to
find someone better, all you have to do is find the someone
if you think this hc girl is the someone then good luck

noppensg
08-10-2003, 08:54 PM
get out of it asap.

HC Men
08-10-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
get out of it asap. Dont play with fire

JazzCat
08-10-2003, 09:51 PM
I understand how you feel. I too am interested in a KTV girl. And like your girl, she wants to get out.

Love is very beautiful but we, as guys should be careful too. Gone are the days where girl stand to lose more. We guys can be burn too.

So what I feel is that you should try to find out: -

a) is she a leach. that means does she expert you to pay for all her shopping, movie, etc...

b) does she make a effort to search for a job and go for that interview you set up for her.

c) Don't use your heart to think. Analyzie her body language, words, behavour, etc... Or is she just simply PRing with you. To make you go support her more.

I hope that you will not get burn like I once was and wish you luck. It is always get to be in love.

So my final word to you is...

G O O D L U C K

happening
08-10-2003, 11:10 PM
well...sori to ask, but if u dun mind me probing further: wat actuali happened to u, bro JazzCat??

care to share?

"Bad experience r always hard to erase frm memory" :(

facial
08-10-2003, 11:21 PM
It will be really tough.

Firstly, how sure are you the girl is really interested in you and not just taking you for a ride?

Say you have established that this is true love. MAN ARE MAN. You may not mind it now since you are madly in love so to speak. BUt when the sizzle is gone, are you able to really live with her past.

Also, she lead her life where money comes easy. IS she willing to forgo that life style and work in an office and draw a salary of 1.5 to 2 K per month knowing that this is but just a tiny fraction of what she use to earn.

I am not saying that this will really not work out but it gonna be really tough. I have a friend who marry a girl who used to work in a LSB and has been happily married for the past 3 years. Really happy and I am happy for them.

You have to really ask yourself in an unbiased manner whether this is just a passing phrase or is this girl someone whom you think you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Give yourself more time. You got to be really sure.

happening
08-10-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by facial
It will be really tough.

Firstly, how sure are you the girl is really interested in you and not just taking you for a ride?

Say you have established that this is true love. MAN ARE MAN. You may not mind it now since you are madly in love so to speak. BUt when the sizzle is gone, are you able to really live with her past.

Also, she lead her life where money comes easy. IS she willing to forgo that life style and work in an office and draw a salary of 1.5 to 2 K per month knowing that this is but just a tiny fraction of what she use to earn.

I am not saying that this will really not work out but it gonna be really tough. I have a friend who marry a girl who used to work in a LSB and has been happily married for the past 3 years. Really happy and I am happy for them.

You have to really ask yourself in an unbiased manner whether this is just a passing phrase or is this girl someone whom you think you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Give yourself more time. You got to be really sure.

wow...really tks for yr advice man...ermm..sad 2 say, it is really v diff to tell whether the gl reali likes u anot or juz toying wif yr feelings or juz wanna squeeze every cent out of u...its juz hard to judge esp so when they hv not known each other long...its juz tat my fren happen 2 patronise her all the time...& its ONLI her lor(sometimes even no chrg him for the 'thing')...so mayb becuz of tat, my bro has grown affectionate towards her & after hearing her "dunno whether true anot" past, may oso had developed compassion 4 her...but its real hard for us to say whether the HC gal's feelings towards im is reali "tat" true anot...i dun tink any 1 of us brudders here reali noe the ans..as always said:"Love is in the eye of the beholder"...

Well,any more advice wld definitely b entertained here...tks for all the suggestions so far bros!

enjoypdm
08-10-2003, 11:49 PM
brudder

we all know that Singapore can be a boring place if not for PD ma ma. Though they are here for a short term and they really bring up our night activities. Really you find them in KTV, Tui na, school, etc..... it is a reassurance to our mid - life crisis. Well it is a happening ERA for us .....

Dont miss it !
Dont get to engross in it !
Dont puck around with it !
Jus enjoy it when it last.

kelvin25
09-10-2003, 12:44 AM
Brother, ask your friend to ponder over this question:

He and she got along, go out.. meet a group of his guy friend who had been serviced by her.... can he take that?

Serious food for thoughts.

JazzCat
09-10-2003, 12:55 AM
Yo happening,

I fully agree with fasical. Man will be man. If not for my 1st experience I would not dare open my mouth on this topic. As the saying goes 'Once bitten, twice shy'. Sometime it is all about experience.

I was taken for a fool when I met my 1st flame against the Mummy's advice. I fell head over heel over this girl that I though have a feeling for me. Took her out shopping, movie, overseas holiday and even lend her $$$.

In between played hide and seek with me too. Sometimes for months couldn't find her. Call her home say no such person. Then suddenly pop-up again. After 1yr re-evalute my position with her and that was when I woke up. "I've been taken for a fool".

My current girl was working in KTV but now I more careful. Till now other then pay for her makan sometimes, otherwise she pay her own shopping.

I dare to accept her because she say she want to quit her line of work and she really did plus everyday look for job, go interview and I know she does cause I sometime bring her there.

So the bottomline is don't rush into the relationship. Take your time. One step at the time.

Actually to be frank sometime those 'educated' girls are worst then KTV/HC/Gaylang girls. They sometime more worst the GROs really suck you for every cent. But that's a story for other trend. hehehe

happening
09-10-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by kelvin25
Brother, ask your friend to ponder over this question:

He and she got along, go out.. meet a group of his guy friend who had been serviced by her.... can he take that?

Serious food for thoughts.

ermm...mayb its sad to say i hv oredi "tried" tis hc gal b4 too...he was oso there & i tried b4 her...tat was when my bro haven had such strong affectionate thots towards her then....but he still discuss tis topic wif me to assess his situation now...& tis may prove he doesn't mind,rite??? cuz i hv "tried" her b4 & he's actuali getting serious wif her & seeking my advice, wat more can i say? i oso feel awkward too.....but when he spoke to me was in the absence of tat gal lah ...of cuz..if not i oso paiseh ah....agree bros?

JazzCat
09-10-2003, 04:22 AM
I think what kelvin25 mean by 'a group of his guy friend who had been serviced by her.... ' are people you/your friend don't know one but your/his girlfriend know one.

Do you think you/him will be uncomfortable about it. What if they start chating/get fresh with her. How would you/him feel.

Hitman
09-10-2003, 09:28 AM
Hi happening,

Much had been talked about on this topic, there is no right or wrong, can or cannot, do or do not......

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7017

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7073

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8122

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8614

In my opinion, each and every one of these relationship is unique in itself, nobody knows the chemistry involved and what really goes on in the minds of the parties involved. Outsiders like us can only advise based on our experience and hear-say from friends. Those who have seen happy endings will ask you to go ahead, those that got bitten will tell you otherwise... There is no right or wrong, can or cannot, do or do not..... ultimately you have to be true to yourself and that you're absolutely clear about what you're doing.

Just also to share a little bit of my 'experience', people on this forum will know Sammi of Legends, to be honest, it is so damn bloody difficult not to fall for her, she's so sweet, bubbly and in my opinion, the perfect girlfriend! I have to admit I think of her and miss her a lot more than my girlfriend! But after really some very serious thinking and rationalising, I have come to terms that I can never accept a HC girl for a wife.... It's nice to be with her, but we're talking about spending the rest of the life together here, the next 50 years, not some feelings that is generated after those 45-min sessions with her. Lots of things I've to think about and willing to accept..... family acceptance, the future life together, the kids' education, etc....

Accepting a HC girl's past is not an important issue here, most of us will tell ourselves we can accept that part. But living and spending the rest of the life together is a completely different issue. Don't look at the past, look into the future, do you visualise a happy ever after thingy with her, or do you see a bumpy road up ahead? Are both of you willing to take the bumpy ride together?

Having said that, I'm still neutral on the issue, do what your heart, mind and soul tells you. I believe in living life to the fullest, and doing things and actually living those experiences rather than hearing from people. Live it, experience it and come out of it alive to tell the tale.... and if both parties are true to each other, I always believe that love will conquer all.....

You have my best wishes.....

5stars
09-10-2003, 11:28 AM
Just want to share my experiences.

I met a young HC girl early this year. Really like her look, damn chio/pretty- Young & innocent look. Quite popular in HC scene. She told me a lot about her personal problems. Saying that her dad is sick and need lots of money for medical. Subsequently, I patronised her almost every week with girfts and presents and food. Everytime, she will say the same problem and I believed her story. On and off, she will ask for few hundreds now and then. And in the end, I don't know how much I lend her. Not to say, the money spent on the entrance fees. Bloody Hell !

She kept saying that she will return me after she sells her house. My foot! Will only call me when she needs money, for rental, airfare & other shit. Really regret to treat her as friend and offer my assistance. Maybe that time, I am still "green". Painful and expensive lesson. Thinking back, with that sum of money I don't know how many HC girls can I bonk. Damn! !

Also, met another HC girl who is a drug addict. Told me family got problem and need money and want to borrow money. Lucky I learned my lesson. When she called me, I just ignored.

You just need to learn your own lesson. Not that there are no good HC girls out there, but you all just need to be careful. Many bloodsuckers out there, not to mention those PRCs ( i think they are worse than those from Malaysia).

I understand these HC girls have pitiful backgrounds and we have paid them with our fair share of money $$. And they don't have to resort to con us for more money $$.

Can only share my experiences and not any advice. I think there are better and more experienced Bros out there. Ha!
:)

waypastprime
09-10-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by happening
yoh bros...juz say wat if, WAT IF only...tat a guy fren of mine shld fall in luv wif a HC gal?? wat if he say doesn't matter her past & if tat particular HC gal agree 2 stop wrking??? wld any bro mind if u were in his place?

This world is full of deceptions.... so I cannot tell u exactly which gal is for real and which is not...... One important point, dont regret over the decisions u have made.... and dont be taken in by every word she say.... :o

sadsea
09-10-2003, 12:10 PM
hi bro happening, if ur friend really fall in love with a hc girl,ask him to stop that feeling as soon as possibe and if better u can help him, he might feel miserable now but he will feel what he or friend done for him is the appropiate one, if continou, he is digging his own grave and wasting his own life( imean the time). i been giving my point of view in the yahoo group before regardinfg those topic and recent got one bro fell in love to a china freelance i did pass some remark. so this trend of falling in love with freelance, pro hc gals etc is keep on rowing, but is ok as lomg as we are human being, those feeling will exist, BUT if really happen, try ti get rig of it before too late. i belive some have success cases but more strongly belive the rate was as low as 0.0001%. in here i call them pro ( regardless they are fl, hc gal or gl gals) . i been invloved with a pro at phuket, but with bad ending( been talk detail in other thread before) and seen many cases in my own eyes as well as the bad experience from the bros here. infact feeling quite tire to ask those bros who fall in love with those pro to stop that feeling, but still thinking want to suggust to them-------PLEASE STOP IT.
now's a day pro not like before, they really been force to work. now most of them are willingly, it is the fasterst way to get huge money but of course they got to pay some price. during the time i "feud" with the pro from phuket, some of my friend even describle her was a " international public toilet" i feel so hurt at that time as i love her so much, i try my very best to help her but yet she a greedy fucker! i almost lost everything becausemof her. i not saying all pro are like that but IT IS TRUTH 99.99999% are lkie that. i not hating all pro now but i think the margin must draw clearly, we go for cheonging and they provide service, fuck and go. of course can become friend with them as long as no relationship involve.
bro happening, tell ur friend now was in love everything also can one, all can accept one. but when it come time to time, more problem will created, this is the law of life, is like that, they want to become pros, they got to accept they cannot get a normal relationship, it either one . huge money or normal life. cannot been greedy, want everything, want money want a man love them like nothing happen----lan pah! (oh sorry). all bros who get relationship with those gals,-- I BEG U PLEASE. don't get involve, wake up as soon as possible, i really gone through this in a very had, sad process, i really hope no bros out there suffering this, take this forum as an apportunity to receive advices or suggest. this what i can memtion here, thanks for bros reading my post, korp kun krup.

Hasa Sas
09-10-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 5stars
Just want to share my experiences.

IShe kept saying that she will return me after she sells her house. My foot! Will only call me when she needs money, for rental, airfare & other shit. Really regret to treat her as friend and offer my assistance. Maybe that time, I am still "green". Painful and expensive lesson. Thinking back, with that sum of money I don't know how many HC girls can I bonk. Damn! !

Never buy their story whether it is real or false. It is their tactics to share with all of their customers and hoping to get some sympathy from us. In the end, everyday say out of 10 customers maybe 1-2 guys might believe and fall into her traps.
They have nothing to lose...just trying their luck..like buying lottery and hoping to ger some consolation prize.
Since you have gave her so much $$$ why don't you donate some to VWO or elderly home who are in need of $$$. This will help to generate some merits and good deeds.

Hasa Sas
09-10-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by sadsea
i almost lost everything becausemof her. i not saying all pro are like that but IT IS TRUTH 99.99999% are lkie that. i not hating all pro now but i think the margin must draw clearly,

Yo Bro! Perhaps 0.5-1% of them are good ones. Out of a thousand , there might be around 5-10.
Every actions has it's karma.

SilkStalk.
09-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Don't follow my footstep.......
It's a very painful experience....
Not only physically draining, but mentally straining.....

JazzCat
09-10-2003, 01:37 PM
Guess the bottomline is still time.

Take time to know a person before jumping into it.

Even with normal girls you need time what. So why can't we practice that with HC/KTV/etc... girls.

But a fruit for though.... Don't you think you are depriving us Bro. by rescuing one of them.....

Cheers!

5stars
09-10-2003, 02:31 PM
Having hear so much, I think we guys still have to depend on ourselves.

Those not hurt before, just take note of these advice (Up to you all). But, I understand and truly believe that if you happen to bump into a chio HC girl that you like, it will be quite difficult to tahan.

Just have to refrain ourselves from committing too much lah. Just Play Play, after the fun then forget it. Don't ever shower them with gifts & money $$, sure regret one.

Ok, time to make donations to Charity :D

JazzCat
09-10-2003, 03:03 PM
Yo 5Stars,

You want to make a donation is it.... how about to me 'JazzCat Home for the poor'

God knows I need the money. heheheheeh

:D

darkstar
09-10-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by JazzCat
Yo happening,

Actually to be frank sometime those 'educated' girls are worst then KTV/HC/Gaylang girls. They sometime more worst the GROs really suck you for every cent. But that's a story for other trend. hehehe

how true
we should hav a holiday evry yr to recognise all working gers!
bros agree?

JazzCat
09-10-2003, 04:30 PM
In your dream bro.

They make too good a money for Lee & Lee Associates. You think they willing to give them money up for even one day.

DREAM ON!!!

But I heard Thailand King did something like that for the working girls over there. How true I don't know. Hear say only.

hehehehe

I counter propost. How about a day to honor us cheonger's whole day everywhere 1/2 price 0000hrs to 2400hrs. I think that is better don't you think

testlan
09-10-2003, 05:06 PM
wa... all our brudderrs heart very big.....

good keep it up . all the way for Pei Du Mama

nokia6110
09-10-2003, 09:07 PM

set up a HC, cost abt 200K

those u love one , employ them,
u can luv them always there after.
try to love all of them also.

Seriously , I hv fall in luv with many hc gals before,spanning many yrs, thr out my choinging , but lucky its was a short while, veri short, few weeks to few months only.

Until i get sian , the LOVE just go away, and i forget the gal.

Then i went to other HC for a change.

facial
09-10-2003, 11:16 PM
Didn't we call it COMMERCIAL SEX?

So it pay and fuck or fuck and pay as in this case.

Feeling? what feeling?

gedangsa
09-10-2003, 11:55 PM
Hi bro happening,

My short advise & personal opinion is this:

Forget the girl. FULL STOP.

The rule of the game is this,

Game 1
We want their body, they want our money.

Game 2
We bluff them we love them bcos we want their body and they bluff us they love us bcos they want our money.

Consequences of game 2: Whichever party believes more will kana heart more bcos never play the game properly.

Game 3
If you actually have feelings for her then it means you are losing game 2, quickly pull out from the relationship.

Remember we chiong to have fun not to be heartache & bring back problems !!

Game 4
Want commercial sex & play, go find them. But if you want a proper wife, go phak toh & find a proper one !!

Good luck to your friend

lai leow
10-10-2003, 08:36 PM
Really like the advises given by Gedangsa and Sadsea... thumbs up!
Let me share my experience, my is with a twist.. I met a Pu Ying (thai woman) in a Thai disco.. that was our first meeting by chance. My say that it was love at first sight, as we proceeded to the dance floor for a slow dance less that a minute we actually spoke.
She introduce herself to me and told me that she was a designer from Chiangmai. Of cos, bro, would you ever think that she was lying if you were to be me?? looks normal, fair and very pretty about early 30s.. i was 27 than... one thing lead to another.. soon, we met and we started dating, communication wasnt a problem as she can speaks good english, and me, a little thai.
Days went by, follow by months.. feeling grew deeper, things looks "bright" I was in LOVE! as I thought to myself that I must be fortunate to have known a beautiful woman from Chiangmai.

Soon, a year past. and at that time, she wasnt doing anything, sometimes she was out, and was told that she is helping her sister in a factory manufacturing clothing.. sometimes its late, and she will tell me that she have meeting and official work to attend.. At that time, I didnt suspect nothing, cause I was quite inexperience... when we finally met at times, she will tell me about her work, about her "factory" and things... I was convinced.. thou most of the time, I see that she had thick wad of cash in her wallet and was thinking that she is just rich.And I did not spend much on her as she normally pays for her own shopping and sometimes, even buy me dinner and clothing.. thou most of the time I reject her offer of buying me gift cos I always believe and understand what PRIDE is all about. I did not take advantage of her financially, I remember once, when I got a Credit Card problem for indebting huge sum, she came to know about it and pull out a stack of 100s to hand over to me asking me to solve the problem once and for all... I REJECTED her offer and Thank her. I remember telling her not to do this to other guys as some might be greedy enough to accept her offfer. I always believe in self sufficient and not to be greedy, as every action has its own reaction (KARMA).. I believe in doing good to her instead so that I will be blessed with luck and love.

Bro. her sincereness and thoughful characters has make me sunk deeper and deeper each day. I was all out for her, giving and willing to sacrifies things for her... soon, she was in control. I need to spend most of my time with her, and she will scream and quarrel if I join my friends and collegues for some own activities... It was really straining for me mentally.. I couldnt handle the situation, and at times , we quarrel.... to be continue.......

happening
10-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa
Hi bro happening,

My short advise & personal opinion is this:

Forget the girl. FULL STOP.

The rule of the game is this,

Game 1
We want their body, they want our money.

Game 2
We bluff them we love them bcos we want their body and they bluff us they love us bcos they want our money.

Consequences of game 2: Whichever party believes more will kana heart more bcos never play the game properly.

Game 3
If you actually have feelings for her then it means you are losing game 2, quickly pull out from the relationship.

Remember we chiong to have fun not to be heartache & bring back problems !!

Game 4
Want commercial sex & play, go find them. But if you want a proper wife, go phak toh & find a proper one !!

Good luck to your friend

yoh bro gedangsa u, u r a great advisor...i tink my fren can sense a real wake-up call frm yr msg...hey,tks bro...yr rules of the game reali sounds convincign...abide by the rule & we cheongsters will not get gurt...BUT r we reali able to shake off the gal frm our thots ONCE & FOR ALL if we go patronise other hc gals' services??? will a CHANGE of location & gal do the trick...can we reali brainwash her frm our thots if we dun patronise her & hv a change instead? is tis workable?? yoh bros...advise pls!

enigma
10-10-2003, 11:19 PM
NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN WHO SELLS HER BODY,FOR IT WILL ONLY END IN TRAGEDY.You will never have complete trust in each other.You will doubt her because of her past & she will doubt you because of your 'hobby'.They say 'love conquers all',hmm...does it really???

gedangsa
12-10-2003, 02:10 AM
yoh bro gedangsa

...can we reali brainwash her frm our thots if we dun patronise her & hv a change instead? is tis workable?? yoh bros...advise pls!

Of cos can forget la, just tell yr friend to tell himself that at the end of the day, these girls are prostitute in disguise, so the loss is not too great and reality will sink in, and in a matter of time, everything will be forgotten !!

zerocool
13-10-2003, 12:33 PM
I have wrote long replies but does not seem to send through, I will post two parts. I personally was involved with 3 GL gals. Until today, one of them is still attached to me and the other 2 still good friends. In addition to that, I have also some friends from these industries. I must admit that things get tough when you are attached to them. Until today, I still face difficulty in communicating with them in certain aspects. Their life is totally different from us and either you have to tune to their frequency or you will never think like them. My relationship with them was not love at first sight thing, I knew them for years before we got together. I have known them, tested them and see what was behind them before I got involved with them. It was easier for me because I am in the midst of emigrating to KL.

zerocool
13-10-2003, 12:46 PM
all humans are good by nature. What develop these women into this industry is basically by one factor. GREED! Irregardless they said they are being conned or cheated by Lor Tor is all bullshit. Indeed the LOr Tor did convince them but they did not point a gun at them. These girls are sought after in hair salons, pubs and discos in KL. Even in GL, many Lor tor car numbers I am also familiar with. You can often see them in places like WARP, 212 and most shake head discos. Therefore, treat them geniune but do not splurge on them. Be yourself, if they like you, they like you. If they do not, they will either chop you or avoid you. It is the same principle even if you meet ladies in everyday life. For me, I have friends working in these industries, they like me for being frank and having no ill intentions. We buy each other dinner and so on in KL.

zerocool
13-10-2003, 12:56 PM
If you or your friend is trying to get involved, i strongly suggest you understand and be friends first. Do not get into the relationship too fast. Take time, stand outside the scenario and see what this woman wants. She will not have the time to play games with you. These girls true colours show with a little testing here and there. If they have to intention to con you, con them first. Honestly, HC amd GL gals are better than most KTV gals. HC and GL gals sell their bodies for money, but most KTV gals always try to con men to make money. Let her make her own money and you make yours. She do not need a single cent from you. And finally do not give a cent to the Lor Tor, they are not influential people, but a bum of rubbish. Take care, hope this little piece of advise helps you.

gasman9
13-10-2003, 05:38 PM
being attached to a girl in this line always have this kind of questions and insecurity in guys, what have you got to lose? well the only thing is your hard earn cash..provided that you are a sucker and let her lead you by the nose. But good relationship does developed when the love is mutual and real.

I think if a relationship is real with this gals is with TLC,this girls can give alot when they want to. if its not then play along with her game..get a few more fucks for free then tell her its not going to work out, but remember dont try to act the hero.

As in a normal relationship, if you want to forget her, then find a new gal, new gal will occupied your tots and naturally you will forget about the old one, but if the old one has a special skill in bed say the best suck you ever had then train the new one!!!

well you will learn as you get hurt you'll get smarter, just remember, a stiff prick has no consious.

testlan
13-10-2003, 05:50 PM
pls la brudder,, no PDMM is long term relation ....

sbn2863
13-10-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by gasman9
being attached to a girl in this line always have this kind of questions and insecurity in guys, what have you got to lose? well the only thing is your hard earn cash..provided that you are a sucker and let her lead you by the nose. But good relationship does developed when the love is mutual and real.

I think if a relationship is real with this gals is with TLC,this girls can give alot when they want to. if its not then play along with her game..get a few more fucks for free then tell her its not going to work out, but remember dont try to act the hero.

As in a normal relationship, if you want to forget her, then find a new gal, new gal will occupied your tots and naturally you will forget about the old one, but if the old one has a special skill in bed say the best suck you ever had then train the new one!!!

well you will learn as you get hurt you'll get smarter, just remember, a stiff prick has no consious.

I like that! Even when change normal girfriends, we still always think of the girl that has the best bed skill. Thinking when will we meet another of the same standard. Well Said!!!

SonicXXX
13-10-2003, 06:21 PM

wish him white hair till old and early birth to expensive son lor...
wat else u can do for him?? :o

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
wish him white hair till old and early birth to expensive son lor...
wat else u can do for him?? :o

prepare a big ang pow for him lor :D

SonicXXX
13-10-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
prepare a big ang pow for him lor :D

or buy a gold anklet for the BB... hehehe...:p

thomasdelarue
13-10-2003, 09:37 PM

if chiong hc can get to fall in love with the hc gal then ...
my advice is avoid having sex in HCs .

This will minimise the chance of falling in love with the gal.

facial
13-10-2003, 11:28 PM
Bro happening,

With all the bro in this forum sharing their 2 cent's worth.

I think it iwll be goo if you direct your frined to this thread. He really needs to wake up. You have seen so many bro getting burned. Why allow yourself to get into a situation like that?

Certain things you don't have to be in it to know the bad consequences really.

Walk out of this so-called relationship quickly. We are waiting to hear from you that you are out of it and we will be happy to welcome you back to the world of commercial sex!!

gasman9
13-10-2003, 11:47 PM
We are waiting to hear from you that you are out of it and we will be happy to welcome you back to the world of commercial sex!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Paid sex, free sex, good sex, bad sex, oral sex or even anal sex..... it's still sex. Do it right it's good sex, do it wrong There wont be anymore sex!

It's just so simple, you or your friend is just confusing yourself not the girl.

darkstar
14-10-2003, 12:39 AM
We are waiting to hear from you that you are out of it and we will be happy to welcome you back to the world of commercial sex!!

Paid sex, free sex, good sex, bad sex, oral sex or even anal sex..... it's still sex. Do it right it's good sex, do it wrong There wont be anymore sex!

It's just so simple, you or your friend is just confusing yourself not the girl. [/B][/QUOTE]

hahaha
nice one..i like dat

JazzCat
15-10-2003, 03:31 PM
For those who got the look or the $$$ it is easy for them to source for regular girls in a relationship. But for people are poor, fat and ugly where to find love?

When you have been searching and searching and searching and etc... but to no avail. When a girl come along and gives you that attendsion it is easy to just fall head over heel for them.

Yes the chances of success (long term speaking) is 1 / 100 but still there is the 1% hope.

So what do you Bro. say.
:confused:

zerocool
15-10-2003, 04:41 PM
Pardon me for being frank. This is the real world. We have to work hard for our money and further more do not get too involved when one is financially unstable. Even if you find an office girl, they do not wish that they live on bread and water. But if one is financially low and if the woman in this industry is willing to help you, marry her as wife will have no regrets as well. Not impossible to find but like a needle in haystick.

zerocool
15-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Pardon me for being frank. This is the real world. We have to work hard for our money and further more do not get too involved when one is financially unstable. Even if you find an office girl, they do not wish that they live on bread and water. But if one is financially low and if the woman in this industry is willing to help you, marry her as wife will have no regrets as well. Not impossible to find but like a needle in haystick.

gasman9
15-10-2003, 06:51 PM
For those who got the look or the $$$ it is easy for them to source for regular girls in a relationship. But for people are poor, fat and ugly where to find love?

When you have been searching and searching and searching and etc... but to no avail. When a girl come along and gives you that attendsion it is easy to just fall head over heel for them.

Yes the chances of success (long term speaking) is 1 / 100 but still there is the 1% hope.

So what do you Bro. say.

i have noticed that ugly and poor people have marriaged life too..it doesn't matter how and what kind of people you are, even the worst assholes has got at least someone in their life.

If you search, then there is a certain expectation of what you want to look for,you might be disappointed in the end. but generally it always comes when you least expect it.

Just live and let live, accepting someone is easier than trying to change someone, if you cant accept then live your own life and let her live her's.

How could you gauge the chances of a long term relationship? when people get married i dont think they have in mind one day they will divorce right? it takes two to work out a good one and two to break it up. But most of the time we are always blaming the other half.

Life is hectic and stress here, i would rather find solace and care from the one i love then to add on to the burden of living here with trying to change what a good wife or galfriend i want her to be.

darkstar
16-10-2003, 03:16 AM
i have noticed that ugly and poor people have marriaged life too..it doesn't matter how and what kind of people you are, even the worst assholes has got at least someone in their life.

If you search, then there is a certain expectation of what you want to look for,you might be disappointed in the end. but generally it always comes when you least expect it.

Just live and let live, accepting someone is easier than trying to change someone, if you cant accept then live your own life and let her live her's.

How could you gauge the chances of a long term relationship? when people get married i dont think they have in mind one day they will divorce right? it takes two to work out a good one and two to break it up. But most of the time we are always blaming the other half.

Life is hectic and stress here, i would rather find solace and care from the one i love then to add on to the burden of living here with trying to change what a good wife or galfriend i want her to be.

well said
i cunt agree more

searchfun
16-10-2003, 10:49 AM

So what do you Bro. say.

Pardon to be straight.

Look around, they are many couples either the otherside is poor,fat or ugly but happy. Just say few days ago in the paper, super urgly guy got married with a beatiful girl(not from Vietnam or China) as well.

The btm line is not rich, marcho or handsome BUT if yourself count.

Yourself :- character, personality, perception in life, forgiveness, expectation.

Most importance :-
1) you have to be ture yourself, camouflage will not last long, sure 1 day will surface out.
2) Ask youself, how much you can give, meaning how much you could accept the other person in evey thing, don't expect any return or the other person will change 1 day for you.
3) Know yourself, don't go for the noon. Realistic expectation.

Will be better in life & life shall go on.

JazzCat
16-10-2003, 12:49 PM
Thanks Searchfun, DarkStar and all bros. who have contributed.

I myself is in a dilamah. On one hand I am human and need love. To give and to receive, to show and to be shown, to care and to be cared. Basically, my manly urge.

But on the other hand, we all know these girls are just plain cut neck.

Tell me loh. How can a lonely person like me not fall in love with HC/KTV girls.

gedangsa
16-10-2003, 11:03 PM
Thanks Searchfun, DarkStar and all bros. who have contributed.

I myself is in a dilamah. On one hand I am human and need love. To give and to receive, to show and to be shown, to care and to be cared. Basically, my manly urge.

But on the other hand, we all know these girls are just plain cut neck.

Tell me loh. How can a lonely person like me not fall in love with HC/KTV girls.

Bro Jazzcat,

Ok I tell u how but u dont be angry. Simple, think with your head not with your didi.

testlan
16-10-2003, 11:43 PM
anyway it is jus wat IF.............hehehe

flcult
21-10-2003, 03:20 AM
Dear cheongsters,

It's been a really long time since I visited this really useful forum. I always thought i was the last fool on the face of this cruel world to have been conned by a gal working in this industry. I have never really told anyone this story but I think for the benefit of the person who is in the midst of getting involved, I hope my story will serve as a wake-up call for you or your friend.

It was 2001 when things really soured between me & my ex-gf. So I thot a cooling-off period would be good.As such, I made a trip to phuket but UNFORTUNATELY, I met this girl( named pooh) in Rockh**d disco and she brought me to her place. I knew that she was a pro at the time we met but I'm not sure(until today) what the F**K got into my bird brain to have made friends with her. We didn't have sex the first time we met cos I wasn't really in the mood so I took a fairly thick stack of thaibaht and told her to find a better job. Then the worst shit happened, she rejected my money and told me that if I really cared abt her, I would make a second trip back to phuket and visit her again to celebrate her birthday. To my dismayal, I actually agreed! Now this is a classic example of how overload of sperm cells can cause haemorrage of your brain and cause it to malfunction. I mean WTF! I have got absolutely no idea what the sh*t I was getting myself into.

April 2001: I managed to grab hold of some extra pocket allowance from my old man and brought quite a bit of money to phuket for a 5d4N trip. I remembered the reaction of she and her friends opening their mouths in awe when I paid for one of their meals during the first nite when I was in phuket. I mean, can anyone imagine trying to stuff 54,000baht into a wallet? Then another act of kindness caused me to fall deeper into this bottomless pit. When she saw the money, she told me to be very careful and said that we should go back to my hotel and keep the money where it will be safe...another perfect scenario of a chinese proverb "letting go a big line, catching a big fish"

to be continued...

flcult
21-10-2003, 04:02 AM
continued...

I remembered distinctively that it was 18 april 2001 8.30pm-12.30am where I splurged (for the first time in my life) $1000 by "BAOING" the whole disco cum ktv joint for her friends. At that point in time, nothing pleases me more than to see her happy and she really did enjoy herself. And she went around gleefully introduing to all her friends and colleagues that I was her boyfriend...all this happened in the midst of the 18 bottles of Jack Daniels and 120 bottles of coke and mineral water.

However, something strange happened which was clearly a warnng sign but I was oblivious to it. I never knew why that guy actually said but he actually pulled me to one side and said(exact words): "YOU KNOW YOUR GIRLFRIEND NIGHT LADY?" How I actually ignored that warning, I'll never comprehend. That night, we went back to the hotel and we had sex but I swear it was the worst experience I ever had! But when you "THINK" you are in true love, where on earth would one contemplate so much in that spur of the moment? Especially when all the blood in the brain has all gone to fill your f**king DIDI! The next three days were spent all on sight-seeing and makan sessions together.

The day came when I had to return to Spore and we parted. Before I left, I left her abt $800 and told her to take care of herself. She asked me (in extremely broken english) if we were going to meet again and I said maybe then tears started welling up her eyes. She promised me that she would quit her profession that very day and look for a new job as a receptionist. For the few months, I just could not forget abt her and thought that perhaps something really good could come out of this but I was so damn WRONG! Throughout a period of 2 short months, I sent a total of $5000 to help her ease her living expenses as well as to cover for her sickly granny(according to her!) Had it not been my friends in Phuket doing a check on her, I would have lost much more money! She was still "selling" herself and her folks are all in chiangmai...there's NO grandma! I must say that having friends in different countries does make a world of difference. She's apparently bought herself a new motorcycle and a whole new entertainment system! That would cost a BOMB in thailand let alone a place like phuket.

Then the last straw came when she told me that she wanted to come stay with me in Spore. She emailed me her Royal Thai Farmer bank account number and requested me as if it was her damned birthright that I make a monthly transfer of $1000 into her bank account, WTF!

Though I never really got down to assessing my damage on this incident, I seriously think my total expenditure on this B*itch could have fed at least half the orphanages in phuket town itself!

The one thing that I have really learnt from this forum is that some of the bros here really offer good advice, so pls take it and dun play with fire. Having fun with pros is just like buying a plate of chicken rice or char kway teow at the hawker centre. Just eat it and look for other foods tomorrow. Everyday eat chicken rice will result in cardiac arrest sooner or later so why die-die make it your staple diet? Visit a HC gal, if she's nice, visit more often but then get on with your life, no point being faithful to a girl who can never be physically and mentally with you for life. There are so many good girls out there, just give it a try lah. I am of the opinion that the possibility of abolishing NS in Spore would be higher than that of finding an eternal soulmate in a person working in the flesh industry.

My 2-cents worth. Cheers.

lausiong
21-10-2003, 08:52 AM
so far the views seem to be against this relationship being ok long term (even if it is a WHAT IF)

any one out there can give a no BS true account (self or friend they know) of a SUCCESS story ie this sort of relationship turning out good.......?

my regular hard massage masseuse told me that she knows of a HC colleague who is married but is still in this line AND that hubby knows of this........
My masseuse thinks that no hubby would allow his wife to continue in this line; she thinks he just wants her hard earned money.....

also I agree; when one is young and hotheaded and hot blooded one thinks with one's didi (no offence)

also do not confuse infatuation, lust and love.....

be well

lai leow
22-10-2003, 06:47 PM
To Ruby...

Ruby, if you are reading this today by chance,

Thanks for the nice moment shared, the memories stays within me.

Thanks for your guidiance, for the lessons you gave to me on life

Thanks for the time you gave to me and the care and love you gave.

I am deeply sorry for I cannot accept what fate had designed for me to meet you.

I am sorry for treating you that way when I found out about your life.

It was a difficult lesson in life for me...and a tormented time to go through.

Though I am no longer with you and leads a different life, I wish to you best of luck and hopes..and to your families. Please take care and remember that money is not everything in this world-
Happiness is...

I'll be looking forward to meet you again as a best friend in my next life.

Love stays forever with you....
"wake up and company me drink coffee"

MrDevil
22-10-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by flcult

The one thing that I have really learnt from this forum is that some of the bros here really offer good advice, so pls take it and dun play with fire. Having fun with pros is just like buying a plate of chicken rice or char kway teow at the hawker centre. Just eat it and look for other foods tomorrow. Everyday eat chicken rice will result in cardiac arrest sooner or later so why die-die make it your staple diet? Visit a HC gal, if she's nice, visit more often but then get on with your life, no point being faithful to a girl who can never be physically and mentally with you for life. There are so many good girls out there, just give it a try lah. I am of the opinion that the possibility of abolishing NS in Spore would be higher than that of finding an eternal soulmate in a person working in the flesh industry.

My 2-cents worth. Cheers.

Sometimes.. one got to get their hands burned to feel the pain, otherwise it will just be another nanny nagging. The most important is how fast one can be awaken and start crawling back from the grave holes that one dig himself to bury. None else but himself who push himself in. He got burned by the fire that he started on his own, not anyone else. There is none else to blame but himself. If one has the courage to face this bare fact of truth, then he will be able to stand again as a man. Otherwise he will continue living with a grudge and blame the whole world for everything.

Having say that, in any relation, be it with Pros or FL or ordinary gals, it is not always a bed of rose and happily-ever-after fairy tales. Though there is exceptional cases but its take more prove of love and test of time, especially in long distance relation with a Pros to make the matter worse. I have personally witness incidents that's much touching and some real sucessfull relation resulting in a happy marriage.

When one out to cheong, one should always remember why are they out to cheong in the first place. Is one out to look for companion, or for sex or for warmness. One got to have a clear mind of what he is leading himself to but not in blaming others when he ended in the wrong destination.

chukeliang
22-10-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by lai leow
To Ruby...

Ruby, if you are reading this today by chance,

Thanks for the nice moment shared, the memories stays within me.

Thanks for your guidiance, for the lessons you gave to me on life

Thanks for the time you gave to me and the care and love you gave.

I am deeply sorry for I cannot accept what fate had designed for me to meet you.

I am sorry for treating you that way when I found out about your life.

It was a difficult lesson in life for me...and a tormented time to go through.

Though I am no longer with you and leads a different life, I wish to you best of luck and hopes..and to your families. Please take care and remember that money is not everything in this world-
Happiness is...

I'll be looking forward to meet you again as a best friend in my next life.

Love stays forever with you....
"wake up and company me drink coffee"
ruby from which hc, yrs ?
there is one from delight hc, 2000-2002

another 1 from grand hc 1998-1999