PDA

View Full Version : wanted: syt in black spotted at kovan

jeeb
21-08-2009, 09:11 PM
haha another hunt in the wild....was at kovan eating saw a really cute syt in wearing black walking into 81 at ard 7pm.....who is it?? girl in black pls stand up :D

cheongsterjon
21-08-2009, 10:41 PM
My gf. you want???

jeeb
21-08-2009, 10:44 PM
:eek: erm....ahha...sorry bro...really ur gf huh? nola, bro's gf dun dare to touch, admire frm far enuf alrdy la haha

tortoise69
21-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Wah like that also can ...

lblittlebear
21-08-2009, 11:04 PM
You're finding a needle in the sea. Since she is so chio and you wanted so much, you should have walked in as well to ask for hp.

If not, wait for 1hr for her to complete and come out.

Like that, no head no tail so don't know how to help u :)

haha another hunt in the wild....was at kovan eating saw a really cute syt in wearing black walking into 81 at ard 7pm.....who is it?? girl in black pls stand up :D

jeeb
21-08-2009, 11:04 PM
just noticed i've been zapped , though points will not earn me any $ but my thread was a valid 1 i suppose, bros here share ctc, and its rather high chance an syt at certain locations might be girls frm bros here, wat's wrong for me asking????? :mad: waste of bandwidth? u can politely pm me i'll prob just delete my thread, i will not start throwing mother n father curses but this is ridiculous, everyday u c okts n bros posting multiple thread on same girls, so free go and zap them!!!!

jeeb
21-08-2009, 11:06 PM
You're finding a needle in the sea. Since she is so chio and you wanted so much, you should have walked in as well to ask for hp.

If not, wait for 1hr for her to complete and come out.

Like that, no head no tail so don't know how to help u :)

hey bro, thanks for your constructive feedback, i did waited in fact....but as we knw there are 2 entrance, back n front, so i prob missed it, she could've gone out frm either entrance