PDA

View Full Version : Fr: Wei wei微微

Oh yes
21-08-2009, 08:57 AM
thread was locked http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/142412-wei-wei-young-prc-milf-70-w-cim.html

I seldom post FR, but really like get cheated :D ... this price I go Thai should more better ...

called her, made appointment, went hotel, saw 2 ladies stood outside hotel, then bless dun be these 2.

called her gave rm #, 2 mins came, really 1 of them, sian, moody... the price can get SYT. looks like Ting Ting (60/2/2) :(

I not blamed on TS. we are different taste. :p

Name: WEI WEI微微
Looks: 6.5/10 (10yr ago should >7.5)
Attitude: 7/10
Boobs: B (a bit sagging due to the age is not too big)
Body: fleshy and starts to sag
Weight: ~55kg.
Height: ~1.68m
Feet: size >9 :eek:( I wear 8.5-9.5, but her feet still bigger than me)
Catbath: green, but still ok
GFE: 5/10
BBBJ: yes, ting tong licking
CIM: dun know
Fingering: not allowed
Frenching: not allowed, even no kiss.
RTF: the worse shooting this yr so far.

johnming
21-08-2009, 09:25 AM
Picture looks great but your description looks like piece of dead meat...:eek:

NewZ
21-08-2009, 10:12 AM
wah... the pic look so good but...... :(

John Rambo
21-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Bro TS, kindly PM me her contact.

Thanks a million.

Oh yes
21-08-2009, 12:55 PM
not so bad likes dead meat lah.

ladies over some age the muscle comes to sag, think she started already. so you understand why all pic are wear cloth.

I can say, she wear got better look, because muscle tighten up :p

she has heavy make up (after book also touch up). I understand that she take care of her body and face, but time flies.

my FR likes this still got ppl ask me contact??? pls contact the old TS, thanks.

kingx3
21-08-2009, 02:52 PM
bro oh yes,

if you see the latest movie about ghenkis khan, titled "mongol" now showing at the picturehouse, mongols love big footed gals who are perceive to know how to give men pleasure:)Gengkis khan even went all the way to war to save this bigfooted wife back from kidnappers.
anyway this is a show only, and they are some bros who might be feet fetish and your poison might be their meat. Just kidding to relax the mood here.

Oh yes
24-08-2009, 09:05 AM
bro oh yes,

if you see the latest movie about ghenkis khan, titled "mongol" now showing at the picturehouse, mongols love big footed gals who are perceive to know how to give men pleasure:)Gengkis khan even went all the way to war to save this bigfooted wife back from kidnappers.
anyway this is a show only, and they are some bros who might be feet fetish and your poison might be their meat. Just kidding to relax the mood here.

:D yah, just not my cup of tea.

bros, pls dun PM me, I won't give the # out.