PDA

View Full Version : Operations

gancheongspider
21-08-2009, 07:28 AM
"Last nite big operation. 4 to 5 big Thai clubs got hit. Knowing them. This will continue until the job is done. As for us, we better treasure the customers when they come back n give the best entertainment n service from Dennis Foo."

Any comments?

allinone
21-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Bro,u meant the above statement was make by st james big boss,dennis foo? How do u manage to hear it from his mouth?

zhuhai69
21-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Quote from new paper sunday "Mr Dennis Foo, CEO of the St James Power Station group of clubs, questioned the legitimacy of these girls.

'Why are there so many of them sitting around with the customers and helping to pour drinks?' he asked.

'I have made this comment previously - when recession hits, operators may use underhanded techniques to draw crowds and this is an example. If such practices are legal, let us know.

'It is not fair that some club operators can circumvent the rules and profit at the expense of those who follow the rules and abide by the law.' "

The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper News (http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,210648,00.html)

Reading this, my instant reaction was Sour Grape. To think that i have always looked up upon mr dennis foo as the big brother of entertainment since the Europa days, really shocked to see him making a comment like that, it is so apparent that he is targeting at the thai clubs, that makes me wonder why, is st james losing out? Kiasuism at play here. Ironically, Mr Foo also have some joints that have working girls too, those who are cheongsters should know what i mean, contradicting indeed.

@nimal
21-08-2009, 12:55 PM
"Last nite big operation. 4 to 5 big Thai clubs got hit. Knowing them. This will continue until the job is done. As for us, we better treasure the customers when they come back n give the best entertainment n service from Dennis Foo."

Any comments?

Which joint got hit with the operations??

Must be damn boring when such things happen when you are having fun right?

gancheongspider
21-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Bro Allinone, the news was showed to me through my friend's sms. I think they accidentally send the sms to the wrong person.

bangbangben
21-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Being a big boy player in this entertainment industry, his operational cost and expenses are much higher. When times are bad, it is obvious customers turn to other forms of cheaper entertainment. In such events, he see sales and profits leaking out of his pockets and merely find excuses and stir trouble.

Obviously, He's just eating sour grapes and giving remarks which haven't gone through his head.

I can't imagine if movida, boiler room, dragonfly and powerhouse all had woman accompany customer to drink like a thai joint. Ain't this gonna bring down the imagine of his joint?

For us, sometimes small head think more than our big head.
For him, the head in the dollar bills are thinking more than his big head.