PDA

View Full Version : Sun City (Taman Jurong)

LOLman
20-08-2009, 08:01 PM
:p
Visited SunCity at taman jurong. Place above superbowl, used to be a billiard centre.
Place was nicely decor and come with 3 themes. Seems like the mgmt trying to copy the old bangkok "plaze entertainment".
- A thai disco
- A KTV niteclub (PRC gals)
- A hang flower joint

Went to the thai disco section with buddy, ordered 2 cokes (cost us $24 !!!) becos main purpose is to recce. Saw about 20 thai chics (quality not bad really). Didnt manage to sit with any gals though. But if i am prepare to donate some fluid, definitely 10 gals i can choose from beased on looks.

Any bros out there has also been there ?

qwerty781
20-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Btw the ktv rooms are not bad...
Gals damage bet 30 to 50
Depends on the gals for the playability

kingx3
20-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Bro Lolman,

thank for the info,at least now we have some entertainment in the west too.
do you know about the opening and closing hour of the thai disco, as well as the PRC ktv? and if the ktv is a mummy system type? your info will be helpful.:)

bumblebee.
01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
there are 3 ktv there.i usually go to jets.got china and malaysian there.just renovated

Blackspot
01-09-2009, 09:37 PM
What is the cost and any happy hour?

bumblebee.
01-09-2009, 09:50 PM
24+ for martell room and snacks

dark78sg
17-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Bros,

Been there a couple of times and the pricing for NHH for the KTV is as follows:
Martell - $ 288++
Chivas - $ 268++
Foster Beer - $ 33.80/Jug

A bit on the ex side , but environment not that bad, anyway most of the waitress are SYT...strange...some even better then the gals there (Hee Hee).

Anyway look for Mommy 1(Angie),she one of the gems there.

Will provide more FR if energy($$) persist.

jackbl
17-09-2009, 02:32 PM
I heard there are viets gal working too :confused:

A bit on the ex side , but environment not that bad, anyway most of the waitress are SYT...strange...some even better then the gals there (Hee Hee).

Anyway look for Mommy 1(Angie),she one of the gems there.

Will provide more FR if energy($$) persist.

singexpat
17-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi Bros,

can highlight where is this place exactly? e.g road name cos i cannot find it on google.. :p

Plannin to visit here during this weekend..

Help will be greatly appreciated and "rewarded" :D

Thanks In Advance!!

kingx3
17-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi Bros,

can highlight where is this place exactly? e.g road name cos i cannot find it on google.. :p

Plannin to visit here during this weekend..

Help will be greatly appreciated and "rewarded" :D

Thanks In Advance!!

Bro Singexpat,
it is located above the jurong superbowl. the address is:
1 Yuan Ching Road Jurong Town

I hope this is helpful to you and the fellow samsters here.Not here for the "rewards" but hope you can provide us with a detail fr after your visit there. Have a nice chionging too:)

blacky123444
17-09-2009, 07:00 PM
The KTV gal playability quite low.... so if wan find those can play one muz ask the mummy there to intro.
I will suggest calling Mummy Jia Jia used to work in Tian An Me

The TD will be a better choice the gals(Including singer) is more friendly XD

PAM321
17-09-2009, 07:12 PM
The KTV gal playability quite low.... so if wan find those can play one muz ask the mummy there to intro.
I will suggest calling Mummy Jia Jia used to work in Tian An Me

The TD will be a better choice the gals(Including singer) is more friendly XD

Will look for Jia Jia when I go there next time with clients.
Btw, are there a lot more glas from PRC than Malaysian?
What time is their happy hour? 4pm to 9pm?
:)

blacky123444
17-09-2009, 07:16 PM
I dun go for Malaysians leh XD I go for PRC Haha
Ya HH end at 9 XD

mannuyap
22-09-2009, 12:19 AM
I heard there are viets gal working too :confused:

YUP.. there are viet gals working @ suncity.. look for mamasan wendy... went there twice.. overall not a bad experience.. was told by e mamasan got new grp of viet gal now.. but not yet try..

mannuyap
22-09-2009, 12:34 AM
bro can share more on the cost at SH?

the viet gals can play in room?
your mailbox is full my friend.. anyway wat u needed to noe

my first time there with one of my friend.. very enjoyable.. yes play inside the room till.. wow..:D

as 4 the 2nd time.. cause shortage of viet gals for our big grp.. so not so happening liao.. there are lots of prc gals if u like.. actually all depends on chemistry de la.. can ask mamasan WENDY to intro also.. she's very friendly

for costing is like 20+ near 30 for a jug of beer during HH.. after hh is like 30+ abit.. 3 jugs can get free room..
a bottle of chivas is like 138 or 148(room free) during HH..

hope all this can help u..

jackbl
22-09-2009, 02:54 AM
thanks! Do u hv mms wendy's contact? I wanted to know whether there are more viet during HH or SH.... I also wanted to clarify the price of the room :)

YUP.. there are viet gals working @ suncity.. look for mamasan wendy... went there twice.. overall not a bad experience.. was told by e mamasan got new grp of viet gal now.. but not yet try..

mannuyap
13-10-2009, 02:11 PM
went there ytd nite.... so here'a FR from my side..

went wif 4 friends and get a medium room(7 jug=free room)..
den proceed to look for mamasan #01.(forget her name) a vietnamese;) quite pretty too..haha.. den SOP, she get a few viet gals for us to choose.. most of the gals not bad ar.. i got a mixed blood gal called jennifer.. quite pretty.. slim.. tall..:D and she is very notti... hahaha...

overall not bad experience...... and ya... they got a singaporean mamasan named angie too... pretty and sexy... so i can suggest bros living near tat area can go try try this place...

Damage is abt 400+.. (12 jugs plus fruits and++++)
tips for gal i gave 50...(worth it la)

end of report.. abit messy through.. sorry ar.. heaven recover from the drinking... :p

jackbl
14-10-2009, 01:29 AM
Wow...... 4 persons go drink 12 jugs... No wonder u still tipsy :D Can help me to check if just the basic 7jugs package, how much is it ha? Thank you first :)
Damage is abt 400+.. (12 jugs plus fruits and++++)
tips for gal i gave 50...(worth it la)

mannuyap
14-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Wow...... 4 persons go drink 12 jugs... No wonder u still tipsy :D Can help me to check if just the basic 7jugs package, how much is it ha? Thank you first :)

for medium room like wat i sae.. u need 7 jugs den room free.. abt 280 something ba.. small room i think 3 jugs if i not wrong...
hope this will help u..
4person 12 jugs.. really lol.. but everytime once start to drink.. we cant stop.. lol...
den this morning overslept for work.. hahaha.. BUT...
really worth it last nite.. not saying this is the best viet place to play.. but for me i think worth the try ba..

And remember to ask for mamasan wendy or mamasan number 1.. both viet lady.. and mamasan angie.. a sexy singaporean.. ;)

dialup12
14-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Be careful of this place.

1st time went there with some friends. Paid for 1 Tower of Beer with my credit card.
When credit card bills came, found I was charged for 3 Towers of Beer!

Take care.

:mad:

Max77
14-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Be careful of this place.

1st time went there with some friends. Paid for 1 Tower of Beer with my credit card.
When credit card bills came, found I was charged for 3 Towers of Beer!

Take care.

:mad:

Err...so the bill was wrong, no big deal right. Buy things at ntuc sometime also key in price wrongly ah. Even after u've signed, inform the mms, i bet she'll settle for u one ah...

I think beside the usual pub brawl (tat happen almost everywhere) there isn't anything else to 'be careful' of about this place?

bangbangben
14-10-2009, 04:22 PM
any bros here can intro some mummy contact and breakdown of damage, playability level?

PM would be appreciate to keep discreetion. :D

See got mummy Angie... wondering if she is the mummy i long time no see also...

Cheers and appreciate the sharing

mannuyap
14-10-2009, 07:02 PM
See got mummy Angie... wondering if she is the mummy i long time no see also...

Cheers and appreciate the sharing

if i not wrong.. she said she got work in kabuki before de.. so... hmmm...

bangbangben
15-10-2009, 01:18 PM
if i not wrong.. she said she got work in kabuki before de.. so... hmmm...

Not sure if we are talking about the same mummy but the Angie I know works at
1) Lisbo KTV
2) Mansion KTV
3) Club Royce KTV
4) Gallant KTV
5) Hollywood KTV
6) Kabuki KTV

think she change her number as she was my resident mummy for quite awhile...

nevertheless, thanks for the contacts.

mannuyap
16-10-2009, 01:14 PM

thanks 4 the upz.. :D

bangbangben
16-10-2009, 10:54 PM
thanks 4 the upz.. :D

Will visit joint in Nov and post FR... kinda tied up with work currently...
Cheers

wishforgot
17-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Went to its ktv on thursday during HH. Very nicely decorated interior but carpet has marks of cigarette stubs.
Ask for mummy Wendy, a very friendly viet. As it was HH, only 4 girls were ard. All viet. I choose 1 petite black dress girl and my buddy choose a tall slim red dress girl.
Overall playabilty of my girl was 3/5. My buddy's 2/5.
Total of 6 jugs beer at 160+.
Tips 50+50, girl and mummy.
Quite new ktv songs and environment is good.
Waitress are all very friendly.
Will return and try the prc.

hotindboi
17-10-2009, 12:09 PM
I am staying super nearby...Thinkin of going there with my friends...the thing is we we r all indians...and everytime i walk pass there...iso abit weird...paiseh:)

Any indian bros...with the same prob...or any other thai bar intro pls...

Thanks ppl...sori newbie here

denise101
18-10-2009, 04:01 PM
bro ^^

i think there is nothing wrong on the race/nationality. What they are looking at is how much $$ you can burn on their place... They are working there to earn money... so it money talks bro...

hotindboi
24-10-2009, 08:49 PM
bro ^^

i think there is nothing wrong on the race/nationality. What they are looking at is how much $$ you can burn on their place... They are working there to earn money... so it money talks bro...

Thanks alot for the info bro...Cheers

Hurricane88
24-10-2009, 09:07 PM
thanks! Do u hv mms wendy's contact? I wanted to know whether there are more viet during HH or SH.... I also wanted to clarify the price of the room :)

So any where have vn gal will see your post...keep enjoying yourself...:)

denise101
25-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Thanks alot for the info bro...Cheers

no problem bro

dark78sg
09-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Well bros just to let you know that sun city practise a mummy and assistant mummy system..heehee , eg. mummy 01 is angie/xiaotao(Viet).

Anyway, went up recently and was room hopping as more bros came later in the night and end up in the biggest room they had no 888!!!(The charges for this room is minimum 7 BTLS of Martel!)

Eventally SUN CITY can be considered one of the expensive ones in the west but becoz it newly renovated and happening for those bros who prefer PRC and Viet .

Still hangover from that night ...will need to rest...will update on more FR later

bangbangben
10-11-2009, 03:52 PM
A saturday event on 7th November 2009.

FR as follow:
Decoration: Acceptable, similar to those of the average KTV standards
Rooms: Come is 4 sizes, (Small - 2or3pax, Medium - 4or5pax, large - 6to8pax, VIP - about 10pax and above)
Waiter: Service is good, friendly as well
Mummy: The one I had was rather new, does not know how to entertain guest.
Ger: Play rate 5/10. Some ok to play but alot depends on chemistry. Playing are not extreme, just some light touching. Do not expected hot dog eating or stripping. Mostly are sit sit type.
Damage: Martell - 288 per bot at normal hours. Mixer 2x12.80, Ger from 30 to 50. Mummy 50. Waiter 10 (Note, they billed me 2 jugs of mixers even when i order a 3+1)

This joint has a total of 30 rooms.
There is a Thai disco and another China hang flower area.

Summary: this is more like a west side hangout joint for lazy ppl like me who do not wish to travel to central area for fun.

DTCEPL
10-11-2009, 04:38 PM
There is a Thai disco and another China hang flower area.

Bro bangbanggen......is the Hang FLower Area opened for business? Been there b4 and find it a nice place to have a drink and some chit chat.

bangbangben
11-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Bro bangbanggen......is the Hang FLower Area opened for business? Been there b4 and find it a nice place to have a drink and some chit chat.

Bro,

Hang Flower Joint is open but opens late. I was there at 9-ish and not open yet.
Mummy said normally singing starts at 10-ish

Cheers

dark78sg
16-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Not sure if we are talking about the same mummy but the Angie I know works at
1) Lisbo KTV
2) Mansion KTV
3) Club Royce KTV
4) Gallant KTV
5) Hollywood KTV
6) Kabuki KTV

think she change her number as she was my resident mummy for quite awhile...

Nope ...different Angie ...

ilovef
30-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Heard the 2 mommy leaving sun city tonight...too bad I'm too tired to go down. Wonder where they are heading ... Few weeks ago went and girls not many...

kingko
10-02-2010, 02:17 AM
went dwn last wk is true many mummy leaving, so got a vietnam mummy (xiao tao) look like fxxk and even strip in our room without our permission making us the nite spoil, all gal cmi like some of bro say before,even heard from the waitress say alway have fight at the club and this vietnam mummy seem like taking drug so faster change mummy,end up paying 2 mummy ............shit...... should give this place a miss

evilken
14-02-2010, 10:57 AM
bro dont go suncity disco. i tell u why, that place is like last time spark disco still ok but the ger there damn blood sucker they bring sharp chopper alone with them one, once they get near to u they try to be friend talk to u, about 5 min later they will keep asking u to buy flower and lady drink for them. they will keep chopping u non stop like u are they carrot head . once u stop buy drink for them they will change other target, and left u alone there and nv come back

Ryosuke82
01-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Just here to share what i experienced over the last weekend in Sun City.

The ambience and drinks are pretty normal. Girls were plenty and auto-roaming on. Bad point is smoking allowed in the club.

Heard from one of the thai band members that the boss can't even afford to provide accomodation for all singers and band, all have to take the club as home even after work. Sounds ridiculous but i do spot their mattress & necessities lying around in the club. Worst is the boss even resulted to dock their pay with no justifications.

Overall an average hangout place in the west but i think i shall give this place a miss for having a very bad impression of the club/management.

PC1881
04-09-2010, 05:01 AM
Stumble upon this thread so thought contribute some info.

Was at Sun City a few weeks ago. Does not seem as bad as what some of the bros here have describe. Perhaps I was in the KTV room and not in the live band area.

SH: Martell $298nett
Chivas $268nett

Pretty well decorated rooms and clean. No odd smell like many of the older KTVs.

Gals are from Viet and China while live band area girls are Thais.

Had a China mummy, not exactly fantastic. According to friends, there is a malaysian mummy which is better - never tried.

Butterfly system and playability of the gals quite ok. Unlike the ones at Sophia Road, here the girls can at least play a bit.

Overall not bad and may return next weekend as still have another bottle left.

SubaruSTI
24-11-2010, 10:51 PM
any update on this West joint ...
Tired of GL and JC ...

Gooduse28
03-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi any updates, or who like to have a try?

Lifeguard70
04-04-2011, 10:38 PM
There was this young pretty mummy called 雪儿... Last heard she went over to 天堂鸟... Visited her twice... But now no longer working there... Any one know where she is now...?

rongerald8
02-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Planning a trip to the KTV with my friends. Can any bros here do an update as to the price and playability of the girls? Much appreciated:)

jj1385985
02-07-2011, 11:53 AM
all i can tell u is it is the most expensive to be at if u are not in town..
Every time i go , i could slide my hand in to fondle their breast or tune their nips..i experience one that tongue fight with me and "fire me off" too.All for $100(sitting with u and the after package)It all depends on your luck ba..Good luck and have fun~

Edwq
16-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Has anyone been to this joint recently? I went to the Thai disco to have a look with my friend since we were feeling bored and felt that the place can't be compared to the joints that you find in town.

Walked past the ktv rooms and saw that there were some actions going on but didn't really had a good look. The waiter at the Thai disco mentioned that they have about 50 Viet girls but I have my doubts. Have anyone been there recently to provide any feedback?

jackbl
16-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Have anyone been there recently to provide any feedback?

This thread is quiet for almost 11months until u relive it :D I think this ktv very low profile liao :p

leonapotato
17-06-2012, 09:01 PM
I remember the last time i went there is around 8 months ago. Not so many action but somehow i get drunk and i kiss the MAMA SAN :confused: ... That place is good if you want to have a drink session with your friends but action wise i suggest town area. Can get better dead there :D

wee123
20-09-2012, 12:26 AM
how about this KTV now? Fun?
and got any hotel near this KTV? i want cheap cheap for 1 night

Unknowned
20-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Nearest is pasir panjang frangrance hotel. From wat I knw of ya.

japavmember
20-09-2012, 11:21 AM
For a west side joint, it's fun ;)
Majority of the PRC's at the KTV side & gals at Thai disco side has the GF feel. Mostly stay within west side. Be nice to them, coax them can take them out for supper and then.......... but need to wait when they off work around 2:30am :D

!kung pow
20-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Not that fun anymore bro, due to constant warning of raid, gals are jumpy and only a handful can make it, even the MMS and waitresses seems restless, rooms are empty during HH, dunno about SH and don't intend to find out. Seems like this place is slowly dying. MMS even got the cheek to ask us to wait for her to come back and collect her tips, eventually called her girls to collect tip on her behalf, WTF!

wee123
20-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Really? My frd just plan to go thr. Scared will be too boring there.

Sexvigate
20-09-2012, 06:39 PM
My twice experience there. You need to spend enough on drinks and play hard enough to get the viet chicks drunk. Most memorable chick: 163 - michelle
Looks: 8
Playability: Havoc like fuck! Lol
If can, bros, kindly up my points ;)

ahfat13
05-10-2012, 09:22 AM
I just went there last Night. Total Around 24 girls. Play factor is so so. You can asked mommy to introduce you those girls that are wild ones.

imsosick
13-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Lastest update 12jan13. The waitress are prettier than the gals available. I would rate most gals 5/10 with just 2 girls at 6/10 among 20~ total gals tonight. Playable gals ard 5. Imho dont waste your time, better off going to xsh. Opened a chivas 290+. Mommy $40. Gals $30 butterfly.

Hairylegs
12-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Previously, I had some bad experience there but decided to give it another chance as I worked around there and wanted to bring a friend along too. Reached there at around 9pm, mummy name is Jasmine. She came in with around 8-10 gals. Standard around 6-7/10. Asked if there are any more gals, she said that the other gals have a lot of rooms, so these are all that's left.
My friend and I bo pian, so LL picked 2 of the better looking ones. My friend got a nice gal with big tits and my friend got a great time.

Sadly, I didn't have such luck, throughout the entire time I was there, my gal will sit for 5 mins, then ask to go toilet then disappear for ages. Even when she is back she gives a blank face when I try to play tits or dig pussy.

After my gal butterflied for an hr without trace, I asked the waitress to see the mummy to change gal. Instead of coming in to see me, the mummy quickly push the gal back into the room and tried to avoid me. That pissed me off.

There is 1 fucking annoying male waiter, around late 30-40s, with a very annoying voice who kept barging into the room when I was groping my gal. My gal took this chance to escape 2-3 times. He is also fucking thick skin, asking openly for $20 tips to look after the waitresses and waiters when we called for the bill. He openly dropped heavy hints that he was expecting $20 for pouring drinks like 2 times the whole night. I refused to tip him as he spoilt my fun and I decided that it would be more fun to tip the other 2 female waitresses who came in more times than him $20 each.

He got edgy and started bitching about him pouring drinks and not getting any tips and he bitched for a FULL 15-20 mins in my room. When it became clear that he wasn't going to get any $ from us, he poured half cup neat and drank it as revenge.

When the waitress came back with the $9 spare change, I took her to keep it, the male waiter grabbed the $ and pretended to shove it to the waitress. The waitresses all seemed to be very scared of this old male waiter, I am not sure if he would ask the waitresses for the $ when I left. (I hope not, because he does not deserve the tips)

He spoilt all our mood with all the bitching for fucking $20 tips. The mummy Jasmine came in and sat around waiting for tips. Why does she think that she deserve tips when she didn't even come in to check with me if the gal was ok or not. Other places I went, the mummy will pop in to chat at least 2 times in a night. Best part was, the receptionist who was sitting at the counter blocked my path on my way out and openly asked for $10 tip to "look" after her.

Overall Rating: 1/10

Overall, this is not the first time I encountered this. I have been to other places and usually, if the mummy service is good, I will usually tip the mummy around 50. Gals around 50-100 (Depends on playability) Waiter or waitress, I usually give 10-20.

Hope any bros who have been there in the past, kindly share their experience.

aerandir
23-09-2013, 08:21 PM
any bros been to this joint recently? planning to make a visit but the above review doesnt seem too good

s3r3nity
29-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Maybe can go for jurong birdpark. but need to book early~~

justtry
23-01-2014, 07:58 PM
any bros been to this joint recently? planning to make a visit but the above review doesnt seem too good

It's the best joint in the west in my opinion.
This place is less costly (abt 140 for small room inclusive 1 tower) as compared to other ktv joints at night.
Girl quality: prcs and viets. 6/10 and above.
Tips: 40 dollar min
Playability: u have to pick the right girl. My experience there has been quite good. Allows full roaming.
Tabao out: 150 and more. Have to nego.

MOLESTER
23-01-2014, 08:12 PM
This place is less costly (abt 140 for small room inclusive 1 tower) as compared to other ktv joints at night.
Playability: u have to pick the right girl. My experience there has been quite good. Allows full roaming.

Really got prc??? I went afew times only have viets.

justtry
23-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Really got prc??? I went afew times only have viets.

Yes. They have prcs.

jackbl
24-01-2014, 12:14 AM

Still have to tips the mummy right?

MOLESTER
24-01-2014, 07:56 AM
Still have to tips the mummy right?

Yes... The ladies there cannot follow anyhow to your ktv room. Must introduce by the mummy there. So LL must pay tips to mummy.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Quite frequent there and only 20% of the time i used mummy...other than that we call.........to book the room and see the girls :D

jackbl
26-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Yes... The ladies there cannot follow anyhow to your ktv room. Must introduce by the mummy there. So LL must pay tips to mummy.

Quite frequent there and only 20% of the time i used mummy...other than that we call.........to book the room and see the girls :D

As another bro said, ladies cannot follow you to room.

How to do that? If there is mummy, how to skip the mummy?

Xgenre
26-01-2014, 04:56 PM

Tabao to where?

to book the room and see the girls

Must book room to see the girls? No need lah. Just sit in MacDonalds from 4.30 onwards and have a Happy Meal. :p They come in taxis, public buses and in some cases, got guys send them to work in their own cars.

Tudo
27-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Which girl is good there????

I go there a few times and keep picking the same girl....Also wanted to change girl,but always receive sms from her when i was about to change @@

Tudo
27-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Which mummy are you guys using as well ah?I am using the viet one called Tammy,quite bad service leh.

My girl keep butterfly me like an hour plus each round,is this normal?!!!

When i questioned her, she told me the girl i always pick is the ang pai there.

Can share with me the ang pais there,best if you can share their number or their name so that i would know i am not being lied to by her.

Is it also possible to change mummy there?!

Tudo
27-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Tabao to where?

I did tabao a girl to hotel the first time i went there.Met her the day after i met her at ktv.

Damage was 200 for 3 hours. Kinda ex and i was stupid not to negotiate. Can do anything funny in the room or not?The most i received was a HJ and a very brief blowjob.

Must book room to see the girls? No need lah. Just sit in MacDonalds from 4.30 onwards and have a Happy Meal. :p They come in taxis, public buses and in some cases, got guys send them to work in their own cars.

That is true.HAHAHA,i did do that with my buddy.You can sit at the balcony there as well, and this is really the best time to QC the best looking girls since most will be without make up and such

MOLESTER
27-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Which mummy are you guys using as well ah?I am using the viet one called Tammy,quite bad service leh.

My girl keep butterfly me like an hour plus each round,is this normal?!!!

When i questioned her, she told me the girl i always pick is the ang pai there.

Can share with me the ang pais there,best if you can share their number or their name so that i would know i am not being lied to by her.

Is it also possible to change mummy there?!

If i not wrong there is only 1 mummy is malaysian. I used to call her to bring girls in that can play. So everytime she bring in, i can say all very good becos they will molest u once she sit with u. But is pretty anot is up to u to decide becos different people got different taste. Haha:)

Tudo
28-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Haha,i prefer to look at the girls first rather than asking the mummy for recommendations,my friend did that twice and although the girls are playable,they do not look very pretty

Tudo
28-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Any bros that frequent sun city here?Care to share some girls there so that i would know who to ask for the next time i go there

memorablez
28-01-2014, 11:34 PM
A place i must visit during 1 of the cheoning sessions as part of my annual ICT after CNY :cool:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Sh tonight...pm me :)

earth50
07-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Weekend too crowded Liao.. Gals butterflying.. No shiok factor...

jackbl
09-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Weekend too crowded Liao.. Gals butterflying.. No shiok factor...

Is sunday better than Friday and Saturday? Less butterfly?

twintwin
09-02-2014, 02:42 PM
i frequent that place every now and then cos i live nearby. weekdays are usually better. place closes around 3am. normally the girls will start leaving around 2.30am. quality wise, i'd say avarage. price wise standard.

Tudo
09-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Agree weekdays are better.Skip the place on friday and saturday, the girls especially the ang pais butterfly like crazy and when they do come back,they only sit with you for less than 5 mins.

Go during 6-9pm on weekdays and i believe you would have a good time.

I went on timings like this and the girls would sit with you for like an hour if they have no customers at all.

jackbl
09-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Go during 6-9pm on weekdays and i believe you would have a good time. I went on timings like this and the girls would sit with you for like an hour if they have no customers at all.

Between 6-9, she sit with u for 1hr if they dun hv customer. If they hv customers then 30min? Like that, must as well go to KTV in town/GL.... :(

Tudo
09-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Sorry ah, i still new to the ktv scene

If you go at 9pm-2.30am, i believe the maximum they will sit with you is like 10 mins and that is if they dont have much customers.

I have frequent suncity quite a lot and this is my observation la.

I went K2 a few times as well but that was during SH and i get roughly the same treatment leh,just that they will come back more often.

Tudo
09-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Between 6-9, she sit with u for 1hr if they dun hv customer. If they hv customers then 30min? Like that, must as well go to KTV in town/GL.... :(

Just to add on, it also depends on who you pick la. But 6-9 pm is their so called off-peak hours since not a lot of people there, i always pick the ang pai so lan lan suck thumb loh.

Suncity, the girls butterfly a lot la and it also depends on which mummy you take.The first mummy i took dont really care about us.We changed a new one and she will keep constantly check our room and make sure the girls after like after 30-45 minutes maximum during SH.

Compared to other joints, i would say suncity is not really action packed and butterfly quite often if you pick the better girls.I only go there because it is really near my house and when i am not driving.

Mavrick69
10-02-2014, 02:06 AM
Just to add on, it also depends on who you pick la. But 6-9 pm is their so called off-peak hours since not a lot of people there, i always pick the ang pai so lan lan suck thumb loh.

Suncity, the girls butterfly a lot la and it also depends on which mummy you take.The first mummy i took dont really care about us.We changed a new one and she will keep constantly check our room and make sure the girls after like after 30-45 minutes maximum during SH.

Compared to other joints, i would say suncity is not really action packed and butterfly quite often if you pick the better girls.I only go there because it is really near my house and when i am not driving.

thanks bro for this info

Tudo
10-02-2014, 10:32 AM
One bro pm me about the sun city thai disco, so i thought it would be good to share this as well to the rest

It is beside the ktv and opens at around 10pm++ and close around 3 am.

I would only recommend this thai disco to people that only want to drink and listen to music. Girls there only want you to hang flower for them and if you can afford to, the best action i received so far is some mild grinding, light pecks, etc.

The last i have been there, the quality of the girls now as good as the previous batch la. I believe the girls there can be tabao because i asked before one and she was willing to go, around 100-150 i guess. Depends on chemistry as well la.

The only good thing about this thai disco is that it is small and even if you do not hang flower, the girls will still come to you la and i do always hang 10-20 dollars for them la out of courtesy. But sometimes when i do not hang, they still come to you, drink and play games with you.

Tudo
10-02-2014, 10:47 AM
No other bros here frequent this place???!!!

Share some girls tag number leh.

Some other extra information to add on

Mummy tips : 30-50

I do tip the new mummy 50 now since her service is quite good,constantly checking on us and making sure we are happy. Guys who are interested can pm me for the mummy number

Girls tips : 20-50

If you do not like the girl, you can change the girl for 20 dollars.Just need to inform the mummy la. I never encountered this before but i have seen my friend did this.

Just to add on, if the girl stayed with you all the way, 50 is the norm.

I once see my friend tip 30 to the girl because she butterfly him too long and the girl just cried in front of him. Quite an awkward situation and my friend lan lan suck thumb and paid the girl 50 after that loh.

Taobao : 150-200

So far, i have tabao 2 girls over there la, price you got to negotiate on your own and nearest hotel would be at pasir panjang. It depends on chemistry as well. Once, i tried hooking up with one and she die die dont want go and the most she say she can go is have supper with me.

That is all i have to share.Dont flame me ah, just want to share my experience over there.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
10-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Anyone intetested in hh..pm me :D

Fumoka
11-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Any bro know what time is the happy hours for sun city thai disco? Any idea how much for a beer jug and tower?

Tudo
13-02-2014, 12:37 PM
33 for jug,56 for tower.

No HH,since I went early and late before and was charged the same price

Tudo
25-02-2014, 04:34 PM
SH anyone today?PM ME

Unknown83
25-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Miss this place.. But I stay quite far and I don't drive... Anyone staying at sims drive want to go can share cab.. :p Only been there like twice because my friends who drives decided to go... Would say that price is very reasonable and viet gals there not bad.. Quite fun overall... :)

earth50
25-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Tudo u damn experience at sun city ah.. Ha

Tudo
26-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Not experienced la, just that it is near my place and i find the chicks to be of reasonable quality and i lazy to travel far also since i do not drive.

Price is quite reasonable,i would say.

Er1234
27-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Any bro staying nearby interested to go tonight? 9pm slot?? Can pm me?

Fumoka
28-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Any bro staying nearby interested to go tonight? 9pm slot?? Can pm me?

Are you going to the ktv room or thai disco hall?

fuck2theend
28-02-2014, 03:59 PM
I'm going for a KTV session tonight around 8pm, anyone wanna go with me, can pm me your contact. We will share the damage except the tips.

KangTuo
05-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Is sunday better than Friday and Saturday? Less butterfly?

sunday HH less customer... less butterfly (but not no butterfly)

where got place vb sit 1 hour or 30min? ... come come...you come back from vn, we go suncity.

cybbot
10-03-2014, 01:58 PM
hi brudders here.....I am going to Singapore this friday and my friend told me Sun city is very fun place to visit. So friday night after 11pm will be very crowded? May I know which pub is full of vietnam gals one? any mommy can recommend?

jackbl
11-03-2014, 01:26 AM
... come come...you come back from vn, we go suncity.

Boss banned me from going to HH for 1-2mth in weekdays.... will be busy with work :(

KangTuo
11-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Boss banned me from going to HH for 1-2mth in weekdays.... will be busy with work :(

Ask your boss to tag along...

Tudo
12-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Anyone interested in SH tonight?Please pm me

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Suncity hh...pm me ..

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Full...:D...

EDSD
25-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Dear bros, can PM me this location?

Sounds like a wonderful place, thank you very big...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Filled :D...

youngpredator
25-03-2014, 09:07 PM
ktv all viet? can shared more details like damages, timing and contact for booking?

bagusman81
25-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Sounds like an interesting place :)

xiaopangge69
26-03-2014, 03:06 PM
The reason for me to go suncity only two:
- Beer price reasonable, slightly on the lower side
- Very near my house in SG

Personally, I take it more of as a place to relax, chill out and chit chat with my friends. From my experiences there and from reading above posts, this place girls really very good at butterfly-ing. Wouldn't choose to go to this place if I'm really horny and looking for some action.

And from my understanding, the girls there are mainly viets on one-month social visit pass. So I guess not really helpful to ask for girl tag number. Unless it's within a short period of time

Tudo
26-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Haven been there in a while.Any bros interested to go together?Can pm me,tomorrow might be a good day to go if anyone is interested

Tudo
27-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Today SH.Please pm me if interested!

stella69
29-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Anyone frequent suncity often and know the damages well? Such as open bottle how much, is there charges for the room? etc etc.

Igotthefeeling
13-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Any bro frequently visit this place? Looking for kakis, pm me. Tks

Historyx
01-05-2014, 04:35 PM
I always go to sun city. Pm me if interested any bros.

Historyx
01-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Anyway just an update. Sun city opens everyday at 430pm. There will be girls, but majority comes in around 530 to 6pm

jackbl
01-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Anyway just an update. Sun city opens everyday at 430pm. There will be girls, but majority comes in around 530 to 6pm

Thanks for the update..... seldom have any update of this place... So go there after HH will have more gals than HH?

KangTuo
03-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the update..... seldom have any update of this place... So go there after HH will have more gals than HH?

Yo yo... Jio-ed you to go when i was a free man but you don't want go :p
HH got enough selection liao

Triones
03-05-2014, 11:45 PM
This place is near my home, hjhj.

testNeur
04-05-2014, 02:30 AM
Not a bad place. Last time is Thai, now is Viet.
Got some mummy and waitress themselves looked not bad...
Only bad thing is totally out of the way...sooo far, but good for people who don't want to be seen...
Beside also got tiong one...

jackbl
04-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Jio-ed you to go when i was a free man but you don't want go :p

Preferred to go there with the whatsapp group....

Igotthefeeling
08-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Any brother alone and wanna chiong together this Sat?

epiphany01
14-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Anyone got mummy contact here? Going for reservist soon and will be paying a pilgrimage there. Used to know one who was quite young. She was a waitress there and eventually became a mummy. Quite crude and vulgar girl.

Anyone know her and got her contact to share? I lost it when my Hp got stolen!

ang1307
15-05-2014, 07:57 PM
pm you bro, most probably not the one you are looking for but still a mummy there.

kantao1
15-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Can share?

wheregot
15-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Anyone organizing soon ?

nightren
20-05-2014, 11:54 PM
any bro know how much is the damage???

lamergod
23-05-2014, 08:24 PM
May i know the non hh price ? Anyone can share the price of a small room ?

testNeur
24-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Simply loves This place.
Ulu yet choices to pick...

Tudo
26-05-2014, 03:57 PM
SH on 27th May.PM me

Tudo
26-05-2014, 11:33 PM
Last up for tomorrow!

Patrick19835
25-06-2014, 06:41 AM
Just visited last week with my boss...
Overall not bad place to go.. boss basically was being rape by the ger while my ger is very friendly and I was roaming all around...

Any easy going kakis looking for kakis dun mind msg me...

Lifeguard70
27-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Just visited last week with my boss...
Overall not bad place to go.. boss basically was being rape by the ger while my ger is very friendly and I was roaming all around...

Any easy going kakis looking for kakis dun mind msg me...

Hi... May I know what is the price for SH...?

Patrick19835
28-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi... May I know what is the price for SH...?

Hi.. what's SH?

Lifeguard70
28-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Hi.. what's SH?

Standard Hour... After 9pm...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Raided big time yesterday...60 over girls up lorry.

I was at jet ktv on the other side..that side 40% of prc up lorry too...place stop operating aft 1am...

Igotthefeeling
28-06-2014, 09:17 PM
This is first time I heard police sweeping western part of the island. Suncity kenna jialat!!! Wonder what will happen to the girls (just deport?) and the mummies?

jackbl
29-06-2014, 01:27 PM
《新明日报》记者现场直击、跟拍、采访8小时!公寓、组屋、酒廊,春色无边,警方严厉扫黄,淫 窟无所遁形。

参与警方扫荡行动前,记者昨天傍晚6时,先到裕廊警署集合,听取警方人员的告诫,并等待进一步 指示。

为确保机密不外泄,扫荡的地点一直没向媒体公开。直至晚上8时许,警方成功捣毁淫窟后,记者才尾随而至,进 行现场采访。

据悉,女郎利用住宅单位作为卖淫地点,通过网络宣传,招徕顾客上门,但行事非常小心谨慎。

事发单位成淫窟,居民纷感震惊。完整报道,请翻阅28.06.2014《新明日报》。

ad_riche
29-06-2014, 01:34 PM
now police si bei on.....hav to be careful when cheonging....

nycheong
29-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Raided big time yesterday...60 over girls up lorry.

I was at jet ktv on the other side..that side 40% of prc up lorry too...place stop operating aft 1am...

Good for us. Can have new stock liao. Any interesting suggestion?

bbjj
29-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Sibei onz ma da....thks informing

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Good for us. Can have new stock liao. Any interesting suggestion?

Long time no see u since ages ago :D

nycheong
29-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Long time no see u since ages ago :D
Just can out from Changi Resort lah....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Just can out from Changi Resort lah....

Nice...ho jiak ho koon you mian lui..

nycheong
29-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Nice...ho jiak ho koon you mian lui..

6 moons i learn how to make prata. Flip here and flip there. Funfun.

pooren
30-06-2014, 01:11 PM
looks like will be dead town....

ball4747
30-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Not longer like that same anymore. :(

testNeur
02-07-2014, 11:30 PM
This 3 sibei long time never kanna liao...
Tiagong there 3 + jiao there all kanna for 2 days.

fishing around
13-07-2014, 12:35 AM
any updates on the situation there?
plan to go next week if recovered.

odanobunaga
13-07-2014, 04:02 AM
guys stay away dont say i never tell u.

pooren
14-07-2014, 08:43 PM
u mean ghost town now?

Tudo
14-07-2014, 11:06 PM
I went there last week, 30 odd girls.Decent but not as happening as last time.

Was updated by mummy that new girls came in this week.Will check it out soon.Doubt the police will raid the same place twice anytime soon.

fishing around
14-07-2014, 11:46 PM
guys stay away dont say i never tell u.

Ok. Thanks.

Igotthefeeling
02-08-2014, 01:43 PM
The place is alive and vibrant again! Looking for kakis!

Kimchii
03-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Raidddddddddddddddddddddd

testNeur
03-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Looks like they r in a rush to bring in new stocks...quite boring with the new stuff.

jackbl
03-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Looks like they r in a rush to bring in new stocks...quite boring with the new stuff.

Do u meant that quality is bad ???

Igotthefeeling
03-08-2014, 05:35 PM

Well, cannot have the best of both worlds. New stocks are refreshing but need to be trained. Old stocks we don't like but they come with "relevant working experience"! So how? :o

start2007ck
03-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Well, cannot have the best of both worlds. New stocks are refreshing but need to be trained. Old stocks we don't like but they come with "relevant working experience"! So how? :o

Prefer new stocks or the "working experience"? :D

Tudo
04-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Still lots of old birds there.Could always ask the mummy to bring you the old birds haha

Igotthefeeling
05-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Still lots of old birds there.Could always ask the mummy to bring you the old birds haha

Update (as of yesterday) - 2 x SYT, age abt 20-23, slim (definitely not plumb), pretty (at least above average), playability (1 highly playable, 1 averagely playable), boobs nearly the size of their head!!!! These are 红牌, so prep that she may only come back again abt an hr later. My buddy took the first one and willing to wait (for gems). I took the second one but an hr later ask mummy to change. :mad:

Tudo
18-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Anyone keen to go today?Pm me!!!!HH or SH

suaveguy28
18-08-2014, 04:40 PM
This place is for hh or sh?

TheGod
27-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Any bros can provide me the contact for the mummy here ? I like to book a room. By the way any bros know what is the timing for HH and SH from what I know HH starts at 4.30pm but don know what time end

MimeBoxer
01-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Anyone got mummy contact here? Going for reservist soon and will be paying a pilgrimage there. Used to know one who was quite young. She was a waitress there and eventually became a mummy. Quite crude and vulgar girl.

Anyone know her and got her contact to share? I lost it when my Hp got stolen!

She is a viet, used to be waitress, now mummy called Ivy.
Her opening sentence always start with cb and end with cb... she meant no harm, probably trying to blend in with the locals here by swearing in hokkien.

kyoceras
04-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Hi gentlemen,

can share ctc of mummy? Tyvm...

hope to find one that takea care of us. Cheers people.

Igotthefeeling
04-09-2014, 03:20 AM
She is a viet, used to be waitress, now mummy called Ivy.
Her opening sentence always start with cb and end with cb... she meant no harm, probably trying to blend in with the locals here by swearing in hokkien.

LOL! Boxer is correct! She is good mummy, young (comparatively) Vietnamese, but able to speak good Hokkein and Mandarin. Was told she gained lots of support when she switched from waitress to mummy! Actually she can be quite a pretty girl if you look at her selfie. But her work makes her "chor lor"!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-09-2014, 03:57 PM

ahbian
08-09-2014, 04:57 PM
HH from 6pm?

testNeur
08-09-2014, 11:37 PM
LOL! Boxer is correct! She is good mummy, young (comparatively) Vietnamese, but able to speak good Hokkein and Mandarin. Was told she gained lots of support when she switched from waitress to mummy! Actually she can be quite a pretty girl if you look at her selfie. But her work makes her "chor lor"!

One person meat is another person poison...Haha.
But got 1 mummy there quite good looking. There's once I ask her to come into my room then she reject me tell me cannot..Haha.

thebestway
09-09-2014, 02:15 AM
Finding kakis for HH or SH.

Pm me your contact, wechat or line id.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-09-2014, 01:32 PM

Igotthefeeling
09-09-2014, 08:11 PM
One person meat is another person poison...Haha.
But got 1 mummy there quite good looking. There's once I ask her to come into my room then she reject me tell me cannot..Haha.

Let me guess bro.....Amy!!!! LOL :rolleyes:

Tudo
10-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Amy pretty meh?!Should be another viet called tammy

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
22-09-2014, 03:34 PM

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Hh suncity today..let me know :cool:

Igotthefeeling
03-10-2014, 02:43 PM

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-10-2014, 01:52 PM

Tudo
15-10-2014, 02:34 PM
HH or SH anyone?

fatdevil
18-10-2014, 08:02 PM
went sun city for the 1st time yesterday nite

didnt quite enjoy due to lack of actions. :(

still prefer K2

jackbl
19-10-2014, 10:17 AM
went sun city for the 1st time yesterday nite

didnt quite enjoy due to lack of actions. :(

Is the cost cheaper than K2? Is the tipping lesser?

fatdevil
19-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Is the cost cheaper than K2? Is the tipping lesser?

Drinks prices is cheaper than k2 (martell@368 per bottle)

chivas@298
Martell@318

as for tipping much or less the same as km

Sportist
19-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Drinks prices is cheaper than k2 (martell@368 per bottle)

chivas@298
Martell@318

as for tipping much or less the same as km

oh ok thanks bro

fatdevil
19-10-2014, 09:29 PM
oh ok thanks bro

welcome bro

hope you will enjoy urself :p

sozaiwei
19-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Sry bro.new at west side.can i know how much the room price for the ktv? Or strictly have to order alcohol like chivas and martell?

pitykia
30-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Hi bros. Is the Thai disco still open for business or close le?planning to go tonight !

hornist
30-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Hi,

Anybody wanna go KTV tmr? I have never been before and will be great if some bros can go tgt with me. PM me if interested:)

binkhung
14-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Hi All Bros,

Previously had heard that the infamous mummy Ivy has already left and recently i have just went to another joint also at the west and there she is and yes, i think her infamous slangs of vulgarity is still there. Of course the fun and all is still there if not better....

I went there last week with my friends and the drinks are not cheap and they have also many girls and best of all, they have some mix of dragon ladies in the house as well aside from Viet.

Had 02 girls and the first was new and no fun and hence paid $20 and changed a girl... This time round, i almost could not manage to have my 2nd IC listening to me and was uncontrollably wanting to Tabao... Haha.

Ivy is still a very good mummy and i would say she is still one of the best that i have met as she is very understanding and will not push our pockets to the limits unlike many other mummy.

This is just a sharing of mine after i visited and i would like to share more of my experience but not sure if i can write till too explicit as i am new here and have heard and am aware of the danger of over-exposing so brothers, pardon me and welcome you to enlighten me if i am wrong in any way.

Cheers...!

Dlion
14-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Hey bros, if you happen to cheong there support my friends dad below la. He has a small shop selling cigarettes and drinks. If you buy from him don't mention you got contact from sammyboy hor. Thanks bros!

SongboBrother
21-03-2015, 03:19 AM
Was there just now. Super damn Boring, very few girls even on a Friday night! surprisingly, customers also not a lot. probably they already Know girls like not enough.

In conclusion, it just freaking wasted my money and time. I could had gone to a better ktv in town, maybe say ktv that starts with V!

mazda0116
06-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Anyone been there recently?

How's the girls quantity & quality?

Tudo
21-10-2015, 03:02 PM
It is rather dead over there at the moment.The thai disco has converted to a viet disco and the disco has more people than the ktv so you can imagine how dead the ktv is.

Igotthefeeling
21-10-2015, 10:24 PM
It is rather dead over there at the moment.The thai disco has converted to a viet disco and the disco has more people than the ktv so you can imagine how dead the ktv is.

The root cause - the mgt didn't retain a good mummy. Their current pretty mummy Vivian is not contributing in bringing in babes, the rest of mummy worst! And so it becomes, a dead place now!

jackbl
22-10-2015, 12:18 AM
The thai disco has converted to a viet disco and the disco has more people than the ktv so you can imagine how dead the ktv is.

The people in Viet disco are customers or vb?

Tudo
22-10-2015, 04:01 PM
As of current, strength of vb in disco is around 6-7 and one thai singer. You can request singers to go inside the ktv room but playability is super low and cost is high as you will have to hang for them when they come out to sing.

Igotthefeeling
26-10-2015, 12:13 AM
As of current, strength of vb in disco is around 6-7 and one thai singer. You can request singers to go inside the ktv room but playability is super low and cost is high as you will have to hang for them when they come out to sing.

Yes, there is one really pretty Viet singer that can go into KTV room with mummy's help..... but like you said, not cheap lah! As for the KTV, still very dead even on Sat HH, probably only 2-3 rooms opened. So what's going to happen is that, since all the staff there are starving, many will come into your room to serve you, including asst mummy. And you know why. But by doing this, Suncity effectively pissed off whatever remaining small pool of customers they have!!! :mad:

Tudo
11-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Lousy Place with lousy service in my honest opinion. Girls are not up to standard with only one or two lookers at best. Butterfly is way too long. Time for them to buck up.

pooren
11-11-2015, 05:12 PM
The root cause - the mgt didn't retain a good mummy. Their current pretty mummy Vivian is not contributing in bringing in babes, the rest of mummy worst! And so it becomes, a dead place now!

ha Vivian.damn attitude.come in only play hp,treat us like transparent.last time when she waitress not so attitude now damn yaya.never went there for almost a year cos of her,sianz half.

Sodomiser
11-11-2015, 08:08 PM
People change when they think they are superior to those they left behind.

Tudo
11-11-2015, 11:21 PM
Yeah loh,this Vivian really damm yaya,when I went there,she didn't even come to my room at all,not even when I was about to leave,save on tips loh but left the place a disappointed man.

I think now no mummy competition la,no wonder she so stuck up.Last time when Tammy was around,still can fight a bit.

Igotthefeeling
11-11-2015, 11:26 PM
People change when they think they are superior to those they left behind.

That's true! Ex-mummy Ivy is yet another good example! When she out of Suncity, she was begging for support from K2 to Villa. Now she has fair bit of supporters, but when she talks, quite stuck up.

Tudo
12-11-2015, 03:48 PM
How I wish there was a option to opt for no mummy at suncity.If all the mummy are of no standard,there is really no point in calling one.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-11-2015, 03:54 PM
How I wish there was a option to opt for no mummy at suncity.If all the mummy are of no standard,there is really no point in calling one.

We always call the senior waiter to bring the girls in....if no mummy, there would not be any girls parading in your room for you to choose :o Alternatively i prefer my usual Jasmine Mummy...

pooren
12-11-2015, 04:22 PM
hows the playability now anyone know?last time I went out of 10 in a parade 1 or 2 chio,2 or 3 ok,the rest cmi

ET
27-04-2016, 11:24 AM
Sun City (Taman Jurong) today closed liao :eek:

epr0mlse
28-04-2016, 12:26 AM

Closed?! You mean closed for good ar?

acedm
28-04-2016, 09:25 PM

Wow no wonder jasmine jump ship

Speculator
28-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Closed down Liao. Jasmine jump ship to where

acedm
29-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Closed down Liao. Jasmine jump ship to where

Tiagong birdpark there

ET
04-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Confirm+Chop closed liao lah

infinitus
16-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Anybody know this sun city ktv changed to which ktv now?

meowzmeowz
16-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Already closed bro

Fumoka
19-07-2018, 07:47 PM
This place still empty or new ktv now?

Fumoka
23-08-2019, 08:55 PM
I heard this ktv is back. Changed new name. Anyone already went?

katong
23-08-2019, 10:37 PM
yes.. changed to a childcare centre, you go there find the teachers??:rolleyes:

Fumoka
24-08-2019, 10:34 AM
yes.. changed to a childcare centre, you go there find the teachers??:rolleyes:

I meant the ktv above mcdonalds called phoenix. :rolleyes:

Fumoka
22-11-2020, 08:20 PM
I heard this place or jets is operating again...any bro can confirm this?

Fumoka
05-07-2021, 12:11 PM
It seems like this place is closed for good when i passed by few months ago. Phoenix and dolo (jets) ktv are still operating now.

Fumoka
25-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Is phoenix above mcds, sun city above superbowl and dels ktv above sheng shiong still operating now?

Fumoka
14-12-2022, 06:51 PM
Heard from others that some ktvs already open. Anyone came here recently?

JackWite
23-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Heard from others that some ktvs already open. Anyone came here recently?

Ya the KTV open already but don’t waste time la, nothing there one.