PDA

View Full Version : BrickField gals

loklok
19-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi Bros,
I've heard about BrickField in KL, but don't know where is that place :), I'm new to KL.

Any bro here has experience about BrickField and the gals, service there please share.

Thank you,
Lok

warmnites
20-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Hi Bros,
I've heard about BrickField in KL, but don't know where is that place :), I'm new to KL.

Any bro here has experience about BrickField and the gals, service there please share.

Thank you,
Lok

google map? its at KL Sentral can google that as well...

Klangite
20-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi Bros,

Thank you,
Lok

Don't think there is much action there. Maybe you can find some cheap f at those cheap hotels in the area.

etct88
20-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Don't think there is much action there. Maybe you can find some cheap f at those cheap hotels in the area.

I think have, but I wouldn't try at all.....

Ask around for Lido Hotel (near their mrt sentral station) .... that lane have! But wait till you see the 'dinosaurs', PCC will be the better option.....:p

ah pek here also avoid.... hee hee. :rolleyes:

choke dee....:D:D

nothing1209
22-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Hi Bros,

Thank you,
Lok

owh,i've been there for a few times.only pay around rm30-50 for a bonk.mostly the girl are chinese,philipines,sabahan.u can get a BJ(it's up to the girl) n no kissing!fuck la.

myunclescrooge
08-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Justr back from a quickie at Brickfields

Name: Nor (Bakso)
Boobs: B+
Body: Average
FK: No
CBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
WIR: Maybe for others
Damage: RM30

Went for a quickie, so service as what u pay.. not too bad...

xxxkaki
11-01-2010, 02:48 AM
where is the exact location bro..wanna try it la...

shiok1968
11-01-2010, 09:40 AM
where is the exact location bro..wanna try it la...Waleow....still want exact location. Want me to hold your hand and bring you there or not??:rolleyes:

Read the above posts lah. Bros here already say it is near KL sentral and near Lido Hotel. Make an effort to walk around there and find.:rolleyes:

localhunter
11-01-2010, 02:18 PM
brickfield area kena sapu .. yet still dare to go for a quickie ... dangerous la ...
half way bonking .. then MIB come ..

somemore for a price of rm30... erm ... even bangla oso can afford ..
really not afraid of disease meh ?? :(

ken8864
11-01-2010, 11:12 PM
behind Axx hotel got 20~30 dmg / fj
same quality as above, some even 16yrs old. may be u can consider.

mv6tt888
12-01-2010, 12:29 AM
what race are they for the 16 yrs old?

supermy
12-01-2010, 11:04 AM
16 years got meh?

cherry_popper
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
i've been to brickfield a couple of times in 2009, just like unclescrooge says.. its a 30 buck worth of service.. dont expect much.. cannot play boobs, cannot finger, cannot kiss and always rush2 one.. if you r looking for a good service then dont go there lah.. but if u just wanna pay ur water bill n get away then its ur place.. just walk along the shop houses n if u see shop with red or pinkish neon then just enter.. during my visit, got around 4 or 5 shop.. got sabahans and indo mostly.. that one before the TV3's 999 rush.. after that i never dare to venture there anymore.. dont want to be a TV star..

ultramanjs
22-09-2010, 04:15 PM
First time staying in brickfields and put up in hotel summer view. I was walking around the area when I see the various whore house just as I've seen in Petain Road in Singapore. For a Singaporean like myself, it's a surprise to see petain-like setup here. I was wondering whether to try when I chanced upon this thread using the wifi in the hotel. Thanks to all bros contributing the advices here, I'm glad to avoid trying it. In the meanwhile, I'll just continue to scout for HC in this area.:)

stimboy
23-09-2010, 12:26 AM
easy to find there in brickfield
last time coming b4 august
nice looking for RM40
but no kiss, no AR
fast2 doing FJ
very boring

better not come loh

budak_kl
17-10-2010, 04:11 PM
bf no safety place