PDA

View Full Version : underskirt story- share

asdjajk5
19-08-2009, 10:38 AM
let me start the ball rolling, last year while i was working in my attachment company somewhere in the west, ppl in my company was forfeited to take the life, so everyone must take the staircase, guess the lift was for the higher rank person who works in the higher floor, so everyday when i was going for work, i was sure to see woman in short skirts taking the stairs, so everyday i will walk slowly behind them when i alight from the bus, then when they take the stairs, i will stand at the btm of the stairs when they are at the top and i can see all their underskirt, wow:), especially gals who wear mini skirt to work, mind u, the company the stair case is especially long in a particular part because the first floor is higher because they nid to place some big machines inside, so the stair case is longer and steeper, there is this gal who is very chio and everyday wear miniskirt one, so everyday i camp behind her when she climbing stairs, but one day i think she know that i am watching her, so when she is reaching the top of the stairs she suddenly look behind and i was shy and scare so i look away, heng sia, if she report this to my manager, i sure to get F for my IAP, but somemore interesting things are happening after this, pls up me i try to post more asap

asdjajk5
19-08-2009, 11:23 AM
aiyo if u all dont like can dont up my points, but why zap me zzz

pluto33
19-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Nice starting. This is my fatish line. More pls.

silvers
19-08-2009, 01:55 PM
bro, if your stuffs are good, pts will come to u, if you start asking for pts in order to post more, to some people, it may sounds like some deals, at least to me, it sounds like a 1 for 1 exchange kinda thing.

cool, cheers.

bully
19-08-2009, 05:44 PM
No need to ask, good sure got bros UP u. No good also nobody Zap u. but

pls up me i try to post more asap

This sentence piss ppl off... :cool:

sunhuan-con
19-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Camping for more...

madman
19-08-2009, 09:24 PM
ppl in my company was forfeited to take the life
People in your company forfeited to take life??? Goodness, do you know what forfeiting their lives mean???!!! :confused:

i will stand at the btm of the stairs when they are at the top and i can see all their underskirt

Somehow I cannot see what is so exciting about seeing underskirts. Seriously, what is so exciting about seeing petticoats??? and who still wears them nowadays? Or is this a story from the 70s, 80s? :confused:

OK, I'm being a pain with the English, but the errors just spoiled the story for me.

asdjajk5
19-08-2009, 10:02 PM
knn ccb if u all dont like my story also dont nid to zap me one knn ccb, wuji bo come out settle la pcb lan jiao, sry to those who camping for more due to ppl zapping me i will not cont the story, btw to those who zap me, i can just create another account , so easy for me

Johnston
20-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Somehow I cannot see what is so exciting about seeing underskirts. Seriously, what is so exciting about seeing petticoats??? and who still wears them nowadays? Or is this a story from the 70s, 80s? :confused:

OK, I'm being a pain with the English, but the errors just spoiled the story for me.

Come on man, this is sillypore we're talking about here. Eenglish Accuracy aint so hot here despite all the Speak Eenglish campaigns.

Anyway petticoats in the real authentic sense probably arent worn anymore even under those ladies who wear friggin large dresses to dinners i should think.

anyway these days when u look under a skirt you are more likely to see pants/shorts instead of colourful silk :D

iCoPuLaTe
20-08-2009, 03:04 AM
or u ike to see if they wear pads..i've got 1 fren tat used to like to see pads in panties which i dunno why he got tis fetish.

Bangster
20-08-2009, 04:04 AM
knn ccb if u all dont like my story also dont nid to zap me one knn ccb, wuji bo come out settle la pcb lan jiao, sry to those who camping for more due to ppl zapping me i will not cont the story, btw to those who zap me, i can just create another account , so easy for me

Young man young man,

relac.

No need to get mad one. You really need to work for those points you are after.

Just put in effort to post. Don't come n post a short one and start asking for points.

You continue to post, but must be well written n of a longer length.

Keep it juicy.

We come here to share stories, so no need to ask to meet outside n settle and what rubbish.

Put in efforts to post good stories, people will really up you one.

Come, let's see your next post before I up you +5

Criminalz
20-08-2009, 11:51 AM

Actually, i understand your frustration but at the same time perhaps you might wanna see our point of view.

i think bros here are more than willing to throw out points to anyone and esp if you are trying. Try to write more and please please paragraph.

You can go on and create a million accounts and keep going like this, but i do not think it will do well for your mental health if you keep getting zap to oblivion. Just imagine your state of mind when you create your asdajk502198 account.

Anyway, please dun be childish and ask people to meet outside to settle. Settle what?? You will be the laughing stock when people find out about what you are settling. your wa si will slap you silly.

tiger2
23-08-2009, 04:08 AM

bro asdjajk5, please grow up lah, 1 your story not so interesting the way you write, 2 you have been talking rubbish in other thread and got kick out, 3 now get so angry and chio bros to settle with you outside and also mind your language.
try to write a good story and i am sure bros will appreciate and up you in due course.;)

singexpat
23-08-2009, 10:40 AM
One, u are here to share.. no one force you to post your story
Two, wan to share, share happily.. Dun expect any rewards for sharing (a.k.a managing your own expectations). Bros here will up u when they see your effort like many other great stories here
Three, If gian points, PM Boss and ask him how much to buy directly (more eng rite??)
Four, If you cannot take comments, gets defensive, wanna create more new accounts cos kanna zap, remember in LIFE, you cannot RESTART and have to live wif your mistake. Its either YOU CHANGE, or YOU GET CHANGED...

P.S Share with you, if you post those nice chio NAKED Pictures in Link Thread, your points confirm FLY HIGH HIGH.. :rolleyes:

P.S P.S I oso ZAPPED U AH..

hottales
23-08-2009, 03:59 PM
let me start the ball rolling, last year while i was working in my attachment company somewhere in the west, ppl in my ger, i sure to get F for my IAP, but somemore interesting things are happening after this, pls up me i try to post more asap

this chio gal wear stocking besides miniskirt? she puts on makeup and is she marrid? Please continue, very juicy story

Ryuuken
23-08-2009, 08:43 PM

Stupid person.

Jap Lover
24-08-2009, 03:13 AM

TS you are really a LOSER. From the way you write & the language you used, can tell you're Really a good for nothing, piece of shit. Go F**k yourself.

hottales
24-08-2009, 05:46 AM
piece of shit. Go F**k yourself.

Brother please cntinue our story, you have many who wants to hear. Just ignore those "distractions"....we here to enjoy each other experiences and story....

sex crusader
24-08-2009, 10:21 AM
this chio gal wear stocking besides miniskirt? she puts on makeup and is she marrid? Please continue, very juicy story

Why u asked about stockings? You got a fetish for that?Later the TS ask u to settle outside then u know!:D

hottales
24-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Why u asked about stockings? You got a fetish for that?Later the TS ask u to settle outside then u know!:D

yes definitely have a fetish for stocking and short tight skirt OL. I am here to enjoy and share my real life experiences and also hear other people's experiences. What is there to settle outside, I didn't offend him....

whitegals
29-08-2009, 06:32 AM
P.S P.S I oso ZAPPED U AH..

Bro, you power lah... :D