PDA

View Full Version : Nova Health centre (KL)

huperoptik
17-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Drove up to KL from Singapore last weekend. After supper at around 1am, begin to grew horny and so decided to ask around for girls. Ask the hawker serving us and was recommended a Health Centre in Hotel Nova which is only a distance away from my hotel bintang. So decided to poke by and take a look. The health centre is located beside a pub in Hotel Nova and u have to walk up to the second floor. When i enter i was pick up by the OKT and ask what type of girls i want. Thai girls = 100ringgits and china ones = 130 ringgits. Prefer china girls so ask for china ones and saw the OKT started calling on the phone to ask the girls over. Heard from some guys who are also waiting like me that the girls hang around the area and will only come over upon calling. U can also make appointment to ask the girls to ur hotel rooms.

After waiting for 2 mins, those girls start to came up from some secret door and we were told to choose. Those guys were fast and grab the few pretty ones and i was left with only 2 choices which are lookable but not those i like. So i told the OKT that i wanna see more and he begin calling 2 more girls over and at the meantime he advise me to wait for the pretty girls to finish the jobs before serving me. I agree but wanna see the 2 girls before deciding. 5 mins later. 1 of the girls appear and look SYT and pretty so deicded to take her.

Was directed to a room and she did some massage follow by HJ , BJ and FJ.
Nothing special to add on. All SOP.

Below is her FR
Name : Ling something
Look : 7/10
HJ : 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

crosten
18-08-2009, 12:45 AM
what is the total damage for massage and fj ?

dathinman
18-08-2009, 01:31 AM
FYI, there is an existing thread on nova - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/malaysian-commercial-sex-scene/30406-hotel-nova-experience.html

whiplash
19-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Bros going to Nova in KL pls take note. I have been there and the passages to rooms are long and winding. I was a bit worried as it is a fire trap.

The BBQ chicken wings (real chicken hor) across the road is very good. just the thing to be wash down with a couple of beers before or after bonk. :)

whiplash
19-08-2009, 02:13 PM
At least take note and remember the way out incase of the unexpected. :rolleyes:

demondemon
19-08-2009, 08:47 PM
thanks bro for the advice. so its 130/1/1 ?

whiplash
19-08-2009, 09:08 PM
I must be getting old. i thought 160+ for locals and thais. 180+ for prcs

Rydrer
29-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Been to Nova twice and the service of the OKT not the most friendly. Anyway, I tried a PRC in Nova two weeks ago:

Name : Tuo Tuo (or Toto)
Looks 7/10
Boobs : 33C (gives gentle massage with hooters)
Height : 1.55m
Body: 7/10
FJ : 8/10 but ran out of the 45 mins allocated for the room
BJ : 6/10
Frenching : No
GFE 9/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : RM 188