PDA

View Full Version : Mature lady in Legal House

koi87
17-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Can anyone advice which legal house have mature lady as in ladies in their 40s or got the names of the ladies to intro.

Thanks

thaivisitor
17-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Can anyone advice which legal house have mature lady as in ladies in their 40s or got the names of the ladies to intro.

Thanks

Try Petain Road. Even got ladies in their 50s.

If not, take 2 ladies in their twenties. Together they'll make over 40.

Cheers
Tee Vee

sammyboyfor
17-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Can anyone advice which legal house

Should be "Can anyone ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

hiyena
17-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Should be "Can anyone ADVISE....".

"Advice" is a noun.

boss, just wondering how come u're so particular about this advice/advise thing whereas other vocabulary mistakes u don't seem to give a damn leh:confused:

sammyboyfor
19-08-2009, 03:51 AM
boss, just wondering how come u're so particular about this advice/advise thing whereas other vocabulary mistakes u don't seem to give a damn leh:confused:

I can't fix EVERYTHING so I've decided to concentrate on the one word that almost EVERYONE seems to get wrong!:eek:

Don't they teach grammar in school anymore? :confused: In my days, grammatical errors resulted in one having to spend recess standing outside the principal's office with a dummy in the mouth.

http://toddlerpinot.com/images/apr07/dummy3.jpg

Mr Romeo
19-08-2009, 11:20 AM
I concur with you boss. Hope more people can write better English in this forum. Cheers.

phlwoo
19-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Proficiency in English (PIE) perhaps..kekek

zenlon
19-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Don't they teach grammar in school anymore? :confused: In my days, grammatical errors resulted in one having to spend recess standing outside the principal's office with a dummy in the mouth.

http://toddlerpinot.com/images/apr07/dummy3.jpg

Boss, I think a few years ago, MOE decided to shift away from the strong emphasis on grammar for some reason. I think it's because nowadays even the TEACHERS themselves cannot make it in terms of their own grammar, so how to teach properly?

HonkyTonkyMan
19-08-2009, 03:30 PM

Thanks

You can go to any legal house and ask, there are a number of them...i call them the "Golden Girls" of GL..if I can recall there was Mona malay, Ah Fong, Irene...but not everyone cup of tea because you can't expect anything much from this ladies they are after all "over the hill"...

Mr Romeo
19-08-2009, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=thaivisitor;4017614]
If not, take 2 ladies in their twenties. Together they'll make over 40.

Brother thaivisitor, that’s a good one. You are smart.

[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;4018133]Should be "Can anyone ADVISE....".

Boss, I suggest you also award points to those who can write well. Those who also wish to improve their grammar will then log in to view the discussions. This will help to increase the readership in this forum. This is my one cent worth of comment.

Ah Thut
19-08-2009, 10:02 PM

Thanks

There's one at L1649 (where Bing Bing and Emelda is based). Its a $50 lady. I did not know that there was such a rate as I always thought it is $150 and $80 only.:rolleyes:

bakylotus
21-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Bro Boss''s grammatical corrections I am sure are by and large appreciated by all samsters. Please keep it up. Quite a few spelling mistakes are also noticeable. Many spelled the word 'definitely' as 'definately'. The former is the correct spelling. Cheers.