PDA

View Full Version : L18h9 fr

dicaorez
16-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Just been there last week on the sunday night..
The OkT was very frenly, it was my first time going to a Cat 150 house..
so me and my fren was feeling in need some chicken rice without the rice.. lol:D
although the in house girls (china) were very nice but we ask some for Cat 80 (recession ah)..
We waited in a small room area with a tv, table, some seats and we were offered tea while waiting for the girl to arrive. We actually asked for malaysia girls but the OkT said that nowadays a lot of malaysia gilrs quit liao and furthermore all very Lao liao so recommend us PRCs..

the girls came,

we ushered into the respective rooms (space ship theme), very nicely decorated and spacious as compared to those Cat 50s..

Name: Ni Ni
Boobs: 36C (soft and bouncy)
Looks: 6.5/10 (looks young, she said she was 26years old)
BJ: 8.5/10 (so far she scores the highest among all those i've tried)
FJ: 8/10 (quite tight, and definitely wet)
the rest are SOP
GFE: 8/10 (very chatty, frenly and funny)
service: 8/10
RTF: would like to try many other gals

dunworri
17-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Just been there last week on the sunday night..
The OkT was very frenly, it was my first time going to a Cat 150 house..
so me and my fren was feeling in need some chicken rice without the rice.. lol:D
although the in house girls (china) were very nice but we ask some for Cat 80 (recession ah)..
We waited in a small room area with a tv, table, some seats and we were offered tea while waiting for the girl to arrive. We actually asked for malaysia girls but the OkT said that nowadays a lot of malaysia gilrs quit liao and furthermore all very Lao liao so recommend us PRCs..

the girls came,

we ushered into the respective rooms (space ship theme), very nicely decorated and spacious as compared to those Cat 50s..

Name: Ni Ni
Boobs: 36C (soft and bouncy)
Looks: 6.5/10 (looks young, she said she was 26years old)
BJ: 8.5/10 (so far she scores the highest among all those i've tried)
FJ: 8/10 (quite tight, and definitely wet)
the rest are SOP
GFE: 8/10 (very chatty, frenly and funny)
service: 8/10
RTF: would like to try many other gals

Bro,L18 H9 change to SALON already.They (L18h9) moved to westerhout H12 liao:)

Stephenw
17-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Is this the first house on L18? If so, I had a great session with Bei Bei for $150. The OKT says she just started last week. She is a very cute 22 yo from Sichuan. Bei Bei spends a lot of time on bbbj and rimming with you. Her kitty is the tightest I have ever experienced. She is a very friendly and sweet girl. Service and attitude was excellent!

dirtbag_26
12-04-2010, 12:31 AM
hello all bros

can ask if any1 know how come l18h9 today closed :confused:

i saw 1 girl i like last time I walking ard and today want to try ,but go down not open

i end up try girl in l20h40 and when i finish come out, l18h9 still not open

anything happen????

Glock
12-04-2010, 06:19 PM
i dont know about yesterday but today they are open

got quite a lot of girls

one thing i like - they all wearing numbers tag!!!!

remind me of bangkok :-)

all women should wear numbers

hello all bros

can ask if any1 know how come l18h9 today closed :confused:

i saw 1 girl i like last time I walking ard and today want to try ,but go down not open

i end up try girl in l20h40 and when i finish come out, l18h9 still not open

anything happen????

dirtbag_26
14-04-2010, 08:19 PM
small update ,haha i just come back from this house, correct the girl all wear number tag ,but I too horny so i never remember the number of the girl I fuck!!!!and i never ask her name

so i think no point i give FR,service ok,the normal level for CAT100 PRC (no BBBJ ,i think she scare of me hahaha)

but I like the room!!! 360 degree mirror ,and all very new so the mirror very clear (i been in room before where the mirror not clear and hard to see me fuck the girlhahaha)

falundafa
15-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Is this the first house on L18? If so, I had a great session with Bei Bei for $150. The OKT says she just started last week. She is a very cute 22 yo from Sichuan. Bei Bei spends a lot of time on bbbj and rimming with you. Her kitty is the tightest I have ever experienced. She is a very friendly and sweet girl. Service and attitude was excellent!

depends on the direction you came from

Glock
16-04-2010, 06:55 PM
depends on the direction you came from

cannot be

even if from the other direction got other houses

so i dunno what stephenw is talking :)

Making_Love
23-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Name: Lin Lin (No.1)
Boobs: 34 B i guess (Not for Boob Lover)
Looks: 8/10 (SYT with Make Up)
BJ: 7/10 (Hard Working + Moan)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Definitely Tight)
GFE: 8/10 (Nice and Friendly Lady, willing to chat with you)
Service: 8/10
RTF: Would love to visit her for her tight pussy.

Have a good figure. Definitely looks good. Only down side is her boobs is not big enough on my liking. Would love to visit her again. Only been to singapore for less than a month now.

Please rate me if you like my fr.

Newbie post here. Thanks.

kckckc
28-04-2010, 09:09 PM
CAT150 PRC ,CAT100 PRC or CAT80 PRC ?

Glock
04-05-2010, 04:37 PM

Have a good figure. Definitely looks good. Only down side is her boobs is not big enough on my liking. Would love to visit her again. Only been to singapore for less than a month now.

i think number 10 have bigger boobs (i walk in and look but never try)

try and give FR so other bros can know? :)

dirtbag_26
06-06-2010, 06:43 PM
i go yesterday but she not there any more ,she go back China already!

ichi ro
09-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi bros,

Just back from L18 H9, (i think u can see the sign "FUJI House" just outside.

Thought of giving this FR when it is still clear in my mind...haha.

Agreed with @dirtbag_26, this house all the girls all wear number tag with 360 degree mirror. There are only about 4-5 girls there, so i pick the number 3. (being one of the better SYT with some ne ne showing... seems big enough for a handful size.

Name: Xi Xi (No.3) from Sze Chuan
Boobs: Never ask but a handful size...Look big when i was outside but only handful when she undress, maybe use pushup...
Looks: 7/10 (SYT look)
BJ: 6/10 (very SOP, no BBBJ...)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Quite Tight but no respond and chemistry, SLA level very low)
GFE: 4/10 (not so willing and not obliging..touch pussy also cannot, this cannot that cannot... WTF!!)
Service: 5/10
RTF: NO..... there are many other better ones out there... (one deserve for RTF if they can provide the good service to the bros... Agree??)

ichi ro
09-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi all Bros out there..

I am trying to get more information based on my trips nd let bros have the FR. Only starting to give FR now.... before has only experience them without even bother to get their names or number.

I think only those good one deserve to get RTF or recommendation to bro...

Those not so good ones also better pre-warn any brothers who are going to try them, of course, one men meat is another man posion.

My FR is only based on my personal feel and experience.

Glock
11-07-2010, 06:44 PM
GFE: 4/10 (not so willing and not obliging..touch pussy also cannot, this cannot that cannot... WTF!!)
Service: 5/10
RTF: NO..... there are many other better ones out there... (one deserve for RTF if they can provide the good service to the bros... Agree??)

i really dont understand why these whores want to have this kind of attitude

if we want to deal with this kind of shit we would be fucking Singaporean women , what for spend money on whores right?

stupid idiots

and then for sure they are all complaining they cannot make enough money and want to go back home