Anyone can suggest where is the best KTV now, those that can hj and bj. Thanks

Fatjumbo
14-08-2009, 11:46 PM

Wow lao...bro...u never check out Qing Ge thread ??? :p

RigR
14-08-2009, 11:51 PM
there is nothing such as best.

Girls quality change from time to time...
and everyone's got different taste and supporting factors.

you can try the hotter ktvs and compare amongst urself. :)

funnyboyboy
14-08-2009, 11:53 PM
But where is the most happening one now. Thanks

Max77
15-08-2009, 12:05 AM
KTV oni ah? Disco wan or not? If oni KTV, it really depends on the mood of those gals liao...QG, BS and TAM.

jkfazer
18-08-2009, 06:04 PM
女皇 aka previous Kwang Chao

but it depends on your luck whether the gal you got dares to perform or not

a week ago, i went with my friends and one of them up the gal in the room then we watch live telecast lor :)

2 other of my friend use the shirt of the gal to cover the door

but still, i have to say actions and playbility cannot compare to those days liao :(

allinone
18-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Au men not bad,just went lastnight with few friends. But eventually still depend how wild you dare to go.

Schenker
19-08-2009, 04:52 PM

I also want to know. ;)

CityOfAngels
19-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Wow lao...bro...u never check out Qing Ge thread ??? :p

Ya, u want hiong hiong go Qing Ge. I got tits fuck and hj in the room:D.

ahbengsony
20-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Ya, u want hiong hiong go Qing Ge. I got tits fuck and hj in the room:D.

------
bro , u refer to top hits ???? :p

acer1714
20-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Ya, u want hiong hiong go Qing Ge. I got tits fuck and hj in the room:D.Is it,like that i will be going down there instead of dongmen.

CityOfAngels
20-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Is it,like that i will be going down there instead of dongmen.

Ya, was at Qing Ge again yesterday but heard girls not as pretty as dongmen may try dongmen next time.

Knn, kena force by a tall milf yesterday she so persistence, rejected her but she pushes me to the dark corner, cat bath me all over and asks me to dig her, says special for me no need to tip. Tried to french me but I dare not. When billing, she came and collect tip, I told her that she mentioned no need to pay tip so she offered hj for $20. MTL, proceed to dark corner but couldn't cum cos abit too high, she offered bbbj for another $20 so take up the offer but regreted as the bbbj was quick and at high speed so couldn't feel a thing. Keep nagging that why so long and she needs to go and collect tip, hear liao lagi can't cum. I told her to go but I will not pay if cannot cum, end up her face very black but continue to hj and bbbj me another time and finally cummed. Ask me to pay quickly and clean up by myself.

CityOfAngels
20-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Once u open a new room, many girls will come, put down their blouse and grab you hands to touch their tits and some will bang your face with it hoping you will take them. Very persistence, one of my friend ended up with a dozen of them.

But must remember who are those u sit with cos I was told by a girl that some girls (not sitting with u) will come and collect tip when u high and confuse.

ang09
20-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Once u open a new room, many girls will come, put down their blouse and grab you hands to touch their tits and some will bang your face with it hoping you will take them.Bro,you describe until like that,how not to go.:D

Max77
20-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Qing Ge... is definately not a ktv for the young and innocent, unless u hav ton of $$$. Must be as persistence as the gal to reject them (those tat u feel cmi). Unexperienced bro will find ur bill choke up to over 250bucks of tips per person.

Always remember to take ur time to see properly the face of ur gals in the dim (don't be blinded by the boobs attack)!

U hav been seriously warned :p

ang09
20-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Always remember to take ur time to see properly the face of ur gals in the dim (don't be blinded by the boobs attack)!

U hav been seriously warned :p Noted! :D:D

CityOfAngels
20-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Bro,you descri.be until like that,how not to go.:D

Haha ... Too abundant will be nightmare

Yesterday, Jing Jing & another girl each sitting on one side, grab my hand over their shoulder at the same time, put down their blouse and guide my hand to grab on their nei nei. I let go my hand wanting to take a drink, Jing Jing asks me not to remove my hand she will serve me:D.

CityOfAngels
20-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Qing Ge... is definately not a ktv for the young and innocent, unless u hav ton of $$$. Must be as persistence as the gal to reject them (those tat u feel cmi). Unexperienced bro will find ur bill choke up to over 250bucks of tips per person.

U hav been seriously warned :p

My first trip kenna the legendary boobs attack and ended up with 6 girls:o. Finished with a hj within 10 min (sian half thought out the session) and total tip amounted to $150:(.

Never suck their tits or french with them, u never know which brudders here have done it earlier:D.

Ah Pui
20-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Wow! Long time never cheong so fierce ktv liaoz...hmm...sound like no place to hid wor even though u dun like the gal that comes in. Hmm... but still sounds interesting... :D

ang09
20-08-2009, 10:43 PM
My first trip kenna the legendary boobs attack and ended up with 6 girls:o. Finished with a hj within 10 min (sian half thought out the session) and total tip amounted to $150:(.

Six girls,bro u power sia! i 2 girls already headache liao.:D

Chinakid
20-08-2009, 11:09 PM
HMM ... sonuds a nice place for nehs nehs lover.... swee............

funnyboyboy
20-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Thank you for all the brothers who give thier FR. Thanks ;)

CityOfAngels
21-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Thank you for all the brothers who give thier FR. Thanks ;)

Are u the one who up my pts? Thanks bro:).

funnyboyboy
21-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Yes. its me :)

Maverick02
21-08-2009, 11:19 PM
lol ..mate if u say like that then what abt hj, how many cocks they stroked and cummed...maybe never wash hand??? in that case stay at home best la...

Never suck their tits or french with them, u never know which brudders here have done it earlier:D.[/QUOTE]