PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought Saliva HIV test Kit from diagnosticbio.com/en/

Andy.Lee
13-08-2009, 12:48 PM
just order 3 US aware saliva test kit from diagnosticbio.com/en/ yesterday and it arrived today.. and result are negative. THANKS GOD. i will use another 2 test in next 3 & 6 month to make sure i have no problem.

Actually, I tried some blood test before but it was so fucxkin painful. I feel that saliva test is much better and accurate. Encourage ppl to try. but make sure u buy from them as they are sole agent so the product is 100% real.

AfA_hmor
15-08-2009, 08:46 PM
You are very outdated. AfA's Anonymous test site is using oral swab kits now, and many other GPs are also using the same kit.

Anyway, you should not be promoting HIV testing like this. It's very irresponsible of you. Proper pre & post test counseling services should be administered, so that people can get the appropriate help & advice.

Big Sexy
17-08-2009, 08:42 AM
mate i think you are wrong...
as far as i am aware... saliva test is not as accurate as blood test.. :)

j
I tried some blood test before but it was so fucxkin painful.I feel that saliva test is much better and accurate.

Seether
17-08-2009, 09:12 AM
what's so painful about a blood test? unless the gauge of the needle used is gargantuan, it shouldn't hurt that much. unless of course, the person drawing the blood is an inefficient asinine moron, or they decided to use the vacuum tube (I hate those things with a passion), then yeah it would be a bitch but it wouldn't hurt like fuck.

smlee
18-08-2009, 11:56 PM
You are very outdated. AfA's Anonymous test site is using oral swab kits now, and many other GPs are also using the same kit.

Anyway, you should not be promoting HIV testing like this. It's very irresponsible of you. Proper pre & post test counseling services should be administered, so that people can get the appropriate help & advice.

I fully agree. Such activities should be properly administered. I cannot imagine hearing news on victim killing himself over false positive result

Halal
20-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Is this test kit really 100% safe?