PDA

View Full Version : L18h30

yeeba
11-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Couldn't find anything on this house, so I start one.

I walked pass this house and the okt asked me to take a look, so went in. Saw a few girls and finally chose G8. She looks a bit like Xu Huai Yu. She is quite petite, has very nice skin. During FJ, the audio effect very fake. This house all the girls are having long hair. I heard from her this house opens only 2 months ago. Last time used to be Thai, now PRC. Very kawaii type if you like JC girls. Saw her photos on the wall, very photogenic too.

G8
Name: Bao Er (From GuangXi)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin and fair, small waist too)
Boobs: 8/10 (not sure if natural)
Look: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7/10 (always, hehe...hehe fuuny way of laughing)
Skill: 7/10
RTF: No chemistry
Damage: $100/1/60mins

Now I go back hibernating again.:cool:

TenshiroX
22-09-2009, 10:06 PM
tried G8, but really very fake haha, halfway no mood liao zzzz:(

dirtbag_26
10-11-2009, 12:33 AM
hello any1 else try this house b4 ?

I just come back from trying

OKT say "come in 1 hr massage and fuxx!!!"

i already dun believe a bit but i like the ger so "nebemind try try!" - aiyo

massage - what massage ?
1 hour ? also rush rush

like that I might as well take the FL on roadside

i choose the wrong girl or are the all like that ? any brother got good recommendation for this house?

robertonavarro
19-11-2009, 08:44 PM
hello any1 else try this house b4 ?

I just come back from trying

OKT say "come in 1 hr massage and fuxx!!!"

i already dun believe a bit but i like the ger so "nebemind try try!" - aiyo

massage - what massage ?
1 hour ? also rush rush

like that I might as well take the FL on roadside

i choose the wrong girl or are the all like that ? any brother got good recommendation for this house?

I swore these houses off after the last experience I had, but I was in GL on Tuesday, just to pick up some Hans and have something to eat, and after I got done, I thought WTF, let me take a pick at couple of them. Went to H30 as uncle advertised 1hr, massage and the whole works. I looked in the tank, and pretty average fair, but since I am already here why not shoot one off, right. Thinking about last experience, I thought no way, I am not taking best looking one, so I picked the ugliest in the bunch (face) but with good body. Well, it was above expectations Bro. Got down on the mat for no holds barred affair, and it must have been just my day, as the girl gave 100% effort. Oh, before I forget, it was No. 3 girl. Anyway, BJ was shiok, slow, swirling, deep throat, with the balls massage. She liked when I fingered her and licked her nips at the same time, and her mei-mei turned into a puddle of juice. Pounded her front, back, and sideways for about 20 min before releasing a full load. Overall not bad, but came in there with low expectations. Oh, one more bit, she trimmed her mei-mei, so it is not the usual rain forest, but the way she did it, it was pricking my balls when we were fully engaged in the battle. At first it was weird, but kind of grew on me. So, there you have it Bro. Remember, results may very, but mine wasn't too bad.

kal79
19-11-2009, 09:25 PM
ya, i agree........they were pretty rushing. no massage at all, i can confirm that

Disappointing at times, but the girls there still not bad some rather chio with good figure.

anti-dell
21-11-2009, 06:34 PM
yeah, that house gals all rush rush, not worth it!