PDA

View Full Version : PRC YEYE from Da Lian 1st here....

Axelogic
11-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Hi BroS,
Found something new again which doing FL and available now, 1st time doing FL now, because her in come is not enough to cover her need now, BroS know the market now…also maybe I am lucky to get this GEM…hehe… good one….at late 20…but her svcs and others is very good…….
Name: YeYe from Da Lian Age: 28Yrs, Weight: 48KG Height: 160cm Stat: 35-25-35 Demage: 80/2/2 can talk to her for some discount…maybe it work because she is very nice…& gender…just look & act like a kind small girl… services: AR, BBBJ, FJ, HJ, Message, Shower, 80/2/2, she trip me very nice when very 1st meet with 2shot in 2hrs…Oooo…best and walk out like a very heavy duty man after all, will return when I have the time again….
Sorry she don’t allow pictures also no RAW & ANAL during the transation, because broS know this is her very 1st FL here..kindly help her to BROS after getting her contact…arrange with her for more svcs and others….Thanks
Name: YeYe
Looks: 7/10, look like a kind small girl with big boobs (maybe it is my kind of size…)
Body figure: 7/10, very nice and fair skin
Boobs: C+
BBBJ: 8/10, variable speeds at ur request... But she got a liking for sucking dicks.
FJ: 9/10, lots of loud n high moaning, juicy and wet. Can perform a squeeze on ur dick when both came to climax! High……
Damage: 80/2shots/2hours, hotel and cd(must arrange with her for more….) at ur own expenses

She can speak both English(little) & Chinese…sorry to India & malay BroS
Disclaimer: i'm not okt, just someone who enjoy and helping the girl out there…who need more and make more…..

She say no pictures is allow, as broS know she is only contracted here to work and not…so now……let me know if bros out there are interest with….PM…., maybe she have a one more friends coming soon
Thanks!

lek54
11-08-2009, 12:16 PM
express reply by bro Axelogic. me just back frm. nite shift.will arrange with YY
soon.xiexie bro.

Axelogic
11-08-2009, 03:09 PM
mind sharing her contact bro....

Thanks

Done bro......check your mail box....

kiasi88
11-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Mate,

Wow.... this forum is great..!! I first time came to this forum..!! I had been with ISG for donkey of years... and just know about this webpages..!!

Anyway.. i will be in Singapore end of august...!! Mind to share the contact?

chuan
11-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Hi bro...can pm her contact no..thanks

deee
11-08-2009, 10:15 PM
cna i have her ctc too?

knotts69
11-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Bro, care to PM her contact too.. Thkq

jenson498
11-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi bro, care to share the ctc? TIA, Cheers.

ncw2
11-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Having off days these few days... Can share ctc to relieve my urge? :p

eighty2
11-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Bro

May I have her contacts? Thanks:p

bbjking888
11-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Can I have her contact? Thanks

Chickenbuds
11-08-2009, 11:22 PM
bro mind to share the contacts ? thanks brroooo

youngboygun
11-08-2009, 11:47 PM
ts pls pass ctc. Nid s0me go0d rub

soso66
12-08-2009, 12:35 AM
hi bro

care to share her contact please

thanks in in advance:D

bloodwine
12-08-2009, 03:40 AM
bro can pm me her contact please? thanks alot. sounds good!

murali
12-08-2009, 07:26 AM
bro can pm me her contact please? thanks alot. sounds good!
TS...above number asker is AV in disguise??? :mad:

rex475833
12-08-2009, 12:06 PM
hi ts ,can u share her ctc with me .thanks:D

sporeknight76
13-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Looks: 7/10

bro. wats her contact? or any other gals contact? cheap n good

wysiwyg
14-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Can i have YeYes' contact pls? thnx

knobking
14-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Hi bro TS

Can share your ctc,thank

Happy bonking...........

Axelogic
14-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi bro TS

Can share your ctc,thank

Happy bonking...........

Done bro...also to all broS requested for......

Chickenbuds
15-08-2009, 12:22 PM
bro u havent send me the contacts, or am i not qualified?thankss

handcell
15-08-2009, 12:54 PM
hm... seems like a gd find.... more FR wld be gd...:D

stevester
15-08-2009, 01:20 PM
bro, can pm me her contact as well? thanks

F500k
16-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Bro

May I have her contacts? Thanks

Axelogic
16-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Bro

May I have her contacts? Thanks

Bro done...please check your PM...also to all broS requested for....enjoy....

maklung
17-08-2009, 12:12 AM
bro, can i have her ctc pls??

jikikoh
17-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Tks bro for the cont... will FR upon trying.. :)

Axelogic
17-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Tks bro for the cont... will FR upon trying.. :)

Done bro, ....PM.....please

ryu80
18-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Call her last 2 night and she said she is available. Met her at the Hotel in Lavender. First look like GND but once she removed her clothes, she got a nice body shape. She offered to shower for me. Nice body rubbing. After bathing me she gave some soft soft massage. Not too bad for a start. My cock erected fast and next catbath me. Great feeling and especially when her tongue reached my hard dick..turning and curving round and round like licking a lollipop. I turned her body to 69 position, sketched my hand down to her beautiful C cup boobs, massage the two bouncing boobies. I looked at her nice juicy pussy and make tempted to lick her cunt in return...She enjoyed it so much and moaned like nobody tomorrow. I turned her over again stroke her nipples with my left hand while my right hand slowly down south to her cunt..gave her some nice touch, stroking and fingering deep in..This time she getting high....she moaned so loud as I also cannot tahan hearing that sound effect...I moaned louder than her. After some good moaning by both of us, She helped to cap my already been so hard dick and asked me quick to pump her. I obey her order and fire her all the way and she already so wet and this times so wet and her moaning getting louder. I will never forget her best expression..she gripped her hand on the bed. I pump deep deep inside her cunt and I know she was horny,high, wild, exciting....Not because my dick long but her Virgina canal not that deep and that why she reached her climax easy like ABC... I pumped her hard with my hand also never gave chance to her nice handful boobie..next doggie style and then cow girl style...finally after long 40 over mins I release my precious into the rubber.

Looks: 7/10..she look cute in certain angle and it will grow on you).
Boobs: small C (nice and bouncing)
Body: consider good !!
BBBJ: 8.5/10.. very sensational and I will never forget her
FJ: 8/10 I just love the she way she moaned and turn me very on
Attitude: 8/10...very friendly

Interested bros can pm Axelogic for contact ..

lek54
18-08-2009, 11:37 PM
managed only to hear her cute voice and as the last question was fielded,
I failed to connect as she will not accept 'senior citizen and i respect her decision.thks all the same to TS. for ctc.

Axelogic
20-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Call her last 2 night and she said she is available. Met her at the Hotel in Lavender. First look like GND but once she removed her clothes, she got a nice body shape. She offered to shower for me. Nice body rubbing. After bathing me she gave some soft soft massage. Not too bad for a start. My cock erected fast and next catbath me. Great feeling and especially when her tongue reached my hard dick..turning and curving round and round like licking a lollipop. I turned her body to 69 position, sketched my hand down to her beautiful C cup boobs, massage the two bouncing boobies. I looked at her nice juicy pussy and make tempted to lick her cunt in return...She enjoyed it so much and moaned like nobody tomorrow. I turned her over again stroke her nipples with my left hand while my right hand slowly down south to her cunt..gave her some nice touch, stroking and fingering deep in..This time she getting high....she moaned so loud as I also cannot tahan hearing that sound effect...I moaned louder than her. After some good moaning by both of us, She helped to cap my already been so hard dick and asked me quick to pump her. I obey her order and fire her all the way and she already so wet and this times so wet and her moaning getting louder. I will never forget her best expression..she gripped her hand on the bed. I pump deep deep inside her cunt and I know she was horny,high, wild, exciting....Not because my dick long but her Virgina canal not that deep and that why she reached her climax easy like ABC... I pumped her hard with my hand also never gave chance to her nice handful boobie..next doggie style and then cow girl style...finally after long 40 over mins I release my precious into the rubber.

Looks: 7/10..she look cute in certain angle and it will grow on you).
Boobs: small C (nice and bouncing)
Body: consider good !!
BBBJ: 8.5/10.. very sensational and I will never forget her
FJ: 8/10 I just love the she way she moaned and turn me very on
Attitude: 8/10...very friendly

Interested bros can pm Axelogic for contact ..

Thanks bro....already PM you on the details.....

LargeOne
20-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi Bros, mind sharing the contact over here? Thanks in advance~ :D

ryu80
20-08-2009, 10:01 PM
thanks for the intro :D

LoverBoy77
20-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Yo... Bro... May I have her contact??? Thanks...

Axelogic
21-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Yo... Bro... May I have her contact??? Thanks...

Done bro, check PM.....thanks