PDA

View Full Version : Joint at Tampines Blk8*4

rdips
06-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Bros,

Been wondering anyone tried before this joint in Tampines, Blk8*4?
It is located beside a provisional store and sharing the shop lot with a hair saloon.

One eye can tell the gals are from China, and offering massage service.
But seems like always no business, the PRCs are always sitting aorund.
Dunno got any "extras"???

(Pss....There is a guy quite often sitting outside the hair saloon having his meal, think he is the boss of this massage place, looking after his turf)

06-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Yep, notice that, but i thought it should be malay girl.

rdips
07-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Yep, notice that, but i thought it should be malay girl.

Bro,

think you got the wrong shop, its all PRC ladies hanging around.
These PRC ladies are no SYT, atleast 28++ and above.

Not sure what kind of service are they offering??:confused:

Lost Sheep
07-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Why dont you tryout and post your FRs here
instead of "promoting" the place ?????

USCKCL
07-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Any fr of the place,pls share.

Astroboy77
08-08-2009, 09:33 AM
tat massage shop has been there veri long time.. i doubt there anything special .. even if have i guess u have to be a super regular customer !!! :cool:

USCKCL
08-08-2009, 03:39 PM
pass by the place today,notice the ladies r not syt type.

rdips
10-08-2009, 12:22 AM
pass by the place today,notice the ladies r not syt type.

I guess there is special service.
From the PRCs looks can tell....:D

Uno Deuce
10-08-2009, 05:30 AM
Forget it bro..
as far as i know that n'hood no 'special' services..
unless someone can tell me i'm wrong :D

Gunblader
14-08-2009, 08:51 AM
u are not right lor. hehehe

Beeman1024
14-08-2009, 11:27 AM
wow .. bro ... can leave me the actual block

if you dont mind ...

thanks

Uno Deuce
18-08-2009, 01:22 AM
wow .. bro ... can leave me the actual block

if you dont mind ...

thanks

Bro..
Check your PM..

heartless_guy
21-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Forest Wellness if i am not wrong... NO special... massage very good and relaxing...1 hr 36, 1.5 hrs 54, 2 hr 70...
girls not so young and not very old...
there is another thread for this center.... check that out

Lost Sheep
21-08-2009, 10:41 AM
This one not Forest Wellness, look into
Wan Bao or Sin Ming, you can find their
advert.

Uno Deuce
22-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Forget it bro..
as far as i know that n'hood no 'special' services..
unless someone can tell me i'm wrong :D

Greetings Bro...!
It seems that I have been proven wrong by myself ! :)

It was blistering hot that afternoon and I was at the nearby atm. thought of the thread in the forum and looked from outside for a look see..
thought to myself since i had time went in to sacrifice myself for a FR.. hehe
anyway.. walked in and saw 1 PRC average looking sitting down.. (be warned.. here got no SYT all are matured looking ladies.. took me to the last massage bed.
First impression a bit misleading.. outside got put the banner beauty center but actually massage parlour..
partitioned by curtains only .. so a bit disappointed.. thinking to myself.. sure no hanky panky but my hopes were lifted when i didnt see any shorts.. eh? Birthday suit huh?
lay there naked while she covered me with towels and proceeded with the massage.. The massage was actually good and I enjoyed her..Went down to my bum and "accidentaly' brushed against my balls.. hehe.. got chance..
To cut a long story short..
she pop the GQ.. quoted $50 for HJ.. Take Note.. Only HJ... No BJ No FJ.
Took it since she worked me up already.
Gentlemen.. I've had my share of HJ over the years but this lady really know her stuff.. She lube her hands with oil and started to carress my didi and really massaged it. Her grip was neither lax or too tight.. Just the right pleasure.. at the same time i did some automroaming.. body not bad but a bit flabby..
She knows my "ups and downs' and will play her finger in my anus.. the ecstacy of cumming and her fingers working me was incredible..
After i came, she left to wash her hands and came back with a warm cloth with a slight dettol smell to clean me..
still got time.. tcss and massage my head a bit..
a worthwhile afternoon after all..

Name : Forget to ask
Boobs : 34B - Big Nipples
Cost : $36 + $50 HJ = $86
Hj : 9/10 (Only this svc)

When I left there were 2 other PDMM type, didnt really paid attention to them...
(Ps, my first FR.. gimme some face hor :))

Gunblader
22-08-2009, 07:35 AM
told u. but isnt is 30? why 50?

Greetings Bro...!
It seems that I have been proven wrong by myself ! :)

It was blistering hot that afternoon and I was at the nearby atm. thought of the thread in the forum and looked from outside for a look see..
thought to myself since i had time went in to sacrifice myself for a FR.. hehe
anyway.. walked in and saw 1 PRC average looking sitting down.. (be warned.. here got no SYT all are matured looking ladies.. took me to the last massage bed.
First impression a bit misleading.. outside got put the banner beauty center but actually massage parlour..
partitioned by curtains only .. so a bit disappointed.. thinking to myself.. sure no hanky panky but my hopes were lifted when i didnt see any shorts.. eh? Birthday suit huh?
lay there naked while she covered me with towels and proceeded with the massage.. The massage was actually good and I enjoyed her..Went down to my bum and "accidentaly' brushed against my balls.. hehe.. got chance..
To cut a long story short..
she pop the GQ.. quoted $50 for HJ.. Take Note.. Only HJ... No BJ No FJ.
Took it since she worked me up already.
Gentlemen.. I've had my share of HJ over the years but this lady really know her stuff.. She lube her hands with oil and started to carress my didi and really massaged it. Her grip was neither lax or too tight.. Just the right pleasure.. at the same time i did some automroaming.. body not bad but a bit flabby..
She knows my "ups and downs' and will play her finger in my anus.. the ecstacy of cumming and her fingers working me was incredible..
After i came, she left to wash her hands and came back with a warm cloth with a slight dettol smell to clean me..
still got time.. tcss and massage my head a bit..
a worthwhile afternoon after all..

Name : Forget to ask
Boobs : 34B - Big Nipples
Cost : $36 + $50 HJ = $86
Hj : 9/10 (Only this svc)

When I left there were 2 other PDMM type, didnt really paid attention to them...
(Ps, my first FR.. gimme some face hor :))

Uno Deuce
22-08-2009, 07:44 AM
My fault lah bro
i didnt know how to negotiate..
but me non chinese so want to speak mandarin to a prc is like a duck and chicken talking
but thanks for the tips nonetheless. will do this when i rtf...

civickills
24-08-2009, 09:29 PM
receed this place.. all 35 above...
kumpua cramp! but i din try..

dun like the unwanted crowds outside the shop..

TRYDRY
29-09-2009, 02:56 AM
When searching for the shop mentioned here, I accidentally found another beauty centre (facial n nails) which also offers massage as well. Its outside banner n ad never mention about massage.
I was caught attention by one of the ladies in the shop who is a local chinese and has 34C boobs. She looks in her middle 30s but her body is quite slim, not those fat auntie type.
The massage is not bad especially the aroma oil can make your body feel refreshing but her strength is not that strong enough. The environment is very clean and the rooms are split by partitions. It can tell that there is no special service in this shop. There was another auntie customer in the next room doing facial.
However, when she massaged my front body, her boobs kept rubbing my head until I couldn't resist. I requested her for HJ after the massage was over but she rejected because she said dunno how to do it. I didn't give up and offer to teach her how to HJ. In the end after a few rounds of persuades she agreed and she picked up the skill quite well. However, she refused auto-roaming on her boobs except her ass and legs, but she did hint that she may allow it next time. Anyway, I did touch her boobs and her private part for a few seconds at the beginning when she didn't notice, very soft!

Bros who have other contacts (in Tampines/Bedok/Pasir Ris) pls pm me for exchange.

Details:
Boobs: 34C
Body: Tall and slim, a bit tummy, long hair
Massage: $34 for 30 mins/ $68 for one hour with aroma oil
HJ: 6/10 ( 1st time for her, not bad already)
HJ Damage: $50 (as she is local, I'm willing to pay this price)
RTF: of course, maybe try her facial during next visit

Davidtoh
22-10-2009, 11:37 AM
bro, u got pm