PDA

View Full Version : Would you forgive your spouse/partner for cheating on you?

boob_man
04-08-2009, 11:15 AM
This is a burning question that I've been wanting to ask. We men (well, at least majority of us) have always been "cheating" on our spouses/partners - hence all the FRs here.....

I wonder what if the opposite happened? Meaning, our spouses/partners "cheated" on us & contributed their own FRs. If we were to find out, will we, or can we forgive them?

As for me, I don't think I can do it......

skybird
04-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Forgiveness is not difficult. I would be able to forgive. What is difficult is forgetting.

Oralcraz
04-08-2009, 12:01 PM
To be honest, no man or woman can forgive. Usually woman forgive (or I would say close an eye) because of family (children), financial dependant or felt it difficult to find another spouse (especially older ladies)...but it doesn't mean they can/would forgive. Is even harder for us men to forgive especially if we are the income earner of the family.

daring70
04-08-2009, 01:18 PM
actually i would give my blessings .... :)

ward1967
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM
actually i would give my blessings .... :)

Good for you, I would just look at the same way and add to it by asking her if she would to start swinging together, both could still see othere while at the same time we could also play together with others.

Done it before and loved it.

izerkudie
04-08-2009, 01:36 PM
that why god say, humans are selfish creatures. we GUYS wanna eat extra outside, but we can never accept our gal eat EXTRA outside, or get EAT extra outside, even how much we love the gal. thats life bros

casannova03
04-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Mother nature has created the world to be a place of balance.
I.E

Yin vs Yang
Man vs women
Cold vs Hot
etc etc...there are so many everyday examples!

So when people try to upset these balances and go against mother nature, they will feel uncomfortable and start to be worried that there might be a repercussion from the other side of the balance.

My point is,

If you do not want to feel afraid or feel insecure, then dun even do it in the first place (infidelity).

However, if you have done it, it's only nature's law that one day you might be treated in the same way. So accept it!

There is no such thing as I always want 51% and others must be contented with 49%. No matter how hard you try, one day, things will revert back to 50% vs 50% whether u like it or not.

Summary: Forgive and Forget! Life is too short to be spent grumbling over past issues. I would!!

angrybigpenis
04-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Forgiveness is not difficult. I would be able to forgive. What is difficult is forgetting.

If you cannot forget, then what is the point in forgiving?

Either divorce/split or wipe the slate clean.

As Master Yoda once said, 'Do or do not, there is not try". Fear the dark side, little padawan!

Cheeky GUI
04-08-2009, 04:34 PM
like someone mentioned i think it is easier for girls to forgive guys..

but if i caught my spouse cheating on me, i think 99% i cannot forgive... cos i cannot forget... the trust wont be there anymore...

ward1967
04-08-2009, 04:36 PM
If you cannot forget, then what is the point in forgiving?

Either divorce/split or wipe the slate clean.

As Master Yoda once said, 'Do or do not, there is not try". Fear the dark side, little padawan!

It would seem the Force is strong with this one, and the wisdom is good also.

Toyota Honda
04-08-2009, 08:05 PM
I have come to the point of.. yes, I can forgive her and will still love her provided she admits her mistakes and willing to repent.

No point being unforgiving towards her. She would be happier and maybe regretful.

tomvoyeur
04-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Yes dudes. Cheat and be cheated....Dun complain when the tables are turned....;)

Balls To You
04-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Yes dudes. Cheat and be cheated....Dun complain when the tables are turned....;)

yup..do not do onto others what you don't want others to do onto you.

rokosickfredi
04-08-2009, 11:35 PM
I guess if the forgiving is going to continue 2-ways indefinitely, might as well engage in swinging lifestyle lo.

astrox2_boy
04-08-2009, 11:37 PM
well it all depends...
women are likely to forgive men but never forget. To them,she loves him and pray hard that he will realise home is where he should belongs in the end.
But men,once he started to change,the love for it change. If the partner cheats,men normally will wanna call for a break up.
Thats how i see. Sharing.
Thanks Guys!

shroom
04-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Would depend on her intention and reason for cheating.

Forgive, everyone makes mistakes whether intentionally or unintentionally.

But if she did cheat raw or get pregnant then bye bye.

ziggylicks
05-08-2009, 05:05 PM
No point in forgiving your partner, if you caught them cheating on you, if you are not able to forget.
Everything is easier said than done, first we must ask ourselves are we ready to forgive and forget. There must be a mutual understanding and communication.If not it will never work.
If we are ready to forgive, then we must also be ready to forget, and never used what has happened to spite your partner, as it'll ultimately hurt your relationship more, unless we are ready to forgo it.

cheongsterjon
05-08-2009, 07:32 PM
I can never forgive my girl if she cheats on me. Even it sounds selfish that I sometimes go eat outside, how many guys can imagine another guy licking his girl's body, fucking and cumming in her///..eeww i cannot.

Genmen
08-08-2009, 02:08 PM
My wife cheated on me not once or twice, but a total of 6 times. Worst still, 2 of them were my friends. Once she lied to me asking me to send to her girlfriend's house, but after some time, I realized that I was actually sending her to another guy's place for sex....can you imagine that....

Although I forgave all her cheatings (because I still love her), sometimes the imagination of her having sex with other guys just came into my mind. I will try shift my mind into work so that I will not be moody and after sometime, those cheatings mean nothing to me....I managed to convince myself that the past are gone.....

I do not know if this is her 'bao ying' cause couple of months ago, she was raped at knife point. My wife have a very strong phobia for knives. She said that because the guy held the knife at her, she gave in because she is scared. But the strangest thing, she refused to report the matter and she can even said that she will treat this as a ONS.....Now I am wondering if this is true....

yang punk
09-08-2009, 04:18 PM
My wife cheated on me not once or twice, but a total of 6 times. ....

Have you ever bothered to ask her why she did that to you?

Either she is an uncontrollable nympho or you can't satisfy her. Or your fetish is to be a cuckold husband.

aakumu
09-08-2009, 07:45 PM
This is a burning question that I've been wanting to ask. We men (well, at least majority of us) have always been "cheating" on our spouses/partners - hence all the FRs here.....

I wonder what if the opposite happened? Meaning, our spouses/partners "cheated" on us & contributed their own FRs. If we were to find out, will we, or can we forgive them?

As for me, I don't think I can do it......
Hi bro,
I am selfish, so the answer is "NO"

Hi bro,
Agreed.

Either she is an uncontrollable nympho or you can't satisfy her. Or your fetish is to be a cuckold husband.
Hi bro,
Good one, maybe he has to have the courage to do something.

My humble two cents.

overair
09-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Mother nature has created the world to be a place of balance.
I.E

Yin vs Yang
Man vs women
Cold vs Hot
etc etc...there are so many everyday examples!

So when people try to upset these balances and go against mother nature, they will feel uncomfortable and start to be worried that there might be a repercussion from the other side of the balance.

My point is,

If you do not want to feel afraid or feel insecure, then dun even do it in the first place (infidelity).

However, if you have done it, it's only nature's law that one day you might be treated in the same way. So accept it!

There is no such thing as I always want 51% and others must be contented with 49%. No matter how hard you try, one day, things will revert back to 50% vs 50% whether u like it or not.

Summary: Forgive and Forget! Life is too short to be spent grumbling over past issues. I would!!

cool!!! I like ... :)

Genmen
11-08-2009, 02:07 AM

Because she found those guys to be cute and like to try something new...another reason is she dont know how to reject....can you really accept that reason???

lglg666
31-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Yes....tough question:eek: But like most bros here, think it is best to "move on with life" and forgive but it would be hard to forget. Believed things won't be the same as before:o

babyprincess.sg
31-08-2009, 12:34 PM
i think you guys are a bit too much.

1) if you cheated on your spouse or partner 1st. YOU MUST ACCPET IT,if he or her cheated behind you back too. if not its not fair.

2) if you dont want people to do what you dont like. why you do it first?

BANANASKIN
31-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Because she found those guys to be cute and like to try something new...another reason is she dont know how to reject....can you really accept that reason???

BRoz, ur wife is giving ur fucking nonsense ans.
U tell her serangoon rd there got a lot of desperate bangala, how can ur wife not reject all of them?
Pls divorce her lar. Her heart still not stable down yet, still wnt to fuck ard...
A leopard will nv change its spots.
Pls let her go and release all ur pain.

naturegreen
31-08-2009, 12:51 PM
My wife cheated on me not once or twice, but a total of 6 times. Worst still, 2 of them were my friends. Once she lied to me asking me to send to her girlfriend's house, but after some time, I realized that I was actually sending her to another guy's place for sex....can you imagine that....

Although I forgave all her cheatings (because I still love her), sometimes the imagination of her having sex with other guys just came into my mind. I will try shift my mind into work so that I will not be moody and after sometime, those cheatings mean nothing to me....I managed to convince myself that the past are gone.....

I do not know if this is her 'bao ying' cause couple of months ago, she was raped at knife point. My wife have a very strong phobia for knives. She said that because the guy held the knife at her, she gave in because she is scared. But the strangest thing, she refused to report the matter and she can even said that she will treat this as a ONS.....Now I am wondering if this is true....

Bro, why not intro her to us? You mentioned she was raped at knife point and she gave in. Personally, I do not think this is true. How many guys in the right mind in Singapore dare to do this? Think of the penalty should the girl report to the police. Unless the girl is willing, then maybe.... Just like what other samsters have mentioned, divorce her and move on. So perhaps she is having lots of ONS for her to be able to accept a rape as an ONS.

Genmen
06-09-2009, 03:47 AM
Bro, why not intro her to us? You mentioned she was raped at knife point and she gave in. Personally, I do not think this is true. How many guys in the right mind in Singapore dare to do this? Think of the penalty should the girl report to the police. Unless the girl is willing, then maybe.... Just like what other samsters have mentioned, divorce her and move on. So perhaps she is having lots of ONS for her to be able to accept a rape as an ONS.

Maybe you are right. Actually I also do think the same you do but I am just giving the benefit of doubts. True enough she has phobia of sharp items like knife or scissors, and maybe this made me think is true....or I want it to be....

Great Conqueror
06-09-2009, 09:24 AM

What kind of @#$%^ reason is that? :mad:

superchevy
06-09-2009, 03:02 PM

bro , if i were to be u the 2 friend that fuck your wife will get fuck by me...will ambush tham and kick their testical for fucking ppl wife..that for sure...is revenge time than later than sort out your wife.:mad:

Genmen
06-09-2009, 03:04 PM
What kind of @#$%^ reason is that? :mad:

Yah...actually I dont find that a reason but just an excuse.

ch18
06-09-2009, 03:31 PM

What kind of Husband/Man are you????
KNN, Useless...........

Genmen
07-09-2009, 01:46 AM
bro , if i were to be u the 2 friend that fuck your wife will get fuck by me...will ambush tham and kick their testical for fucking ppl wife..that for sure...is revenge time than later than sort out your wife.:mad:

Actually I do have that kind of thinking to whack my 2 friends but to think of it, sure not worth it. It takes 2 hands to clap and I do believe my wife is partly, if not, wholly to blame too. I also did think of taking revenge on my wife but....is it really worth it???

skinny191096
07-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Actually I do have that kind of thinking to whack my 2 friends but to think of it, sure not worth it. It takes 2 hands to clap and I do believe my wife is partly, if not, wholly to blame too. I also did think of taking revenge on my wife but....is it really worth it???

I think you should be more concern with STD......

Your wife might be clean, but we never know how clean her partners might be.
Hep B or other disease can be transmitted.

Even the "rape at knifepoint".
Think both of you should go for a checkup.

AIDs is not a myth.....

OldTrafford
07-09-2009, 09:43 AM

Life's short... Don't bear grudges.
Have your revenge and get it over with.

:p

On a more serious note, I would NOT believe your wife regarding her latest 'story' on the rape if I were in your shoes.

Making a mistake is one thing, cheating on someone you care about 6 times is quite different.

Unless she's shown that she has truly repented and is worthy of your trust, I see absolutely no reason to buy her crap story.

Probably just another one of her 'mistakes' covered up by a lame-ass story.

Longitude
07-09-2009, 10:15 AM
When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive.

Bangster
07-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Bro Genmen,

I have never heard of a woman being able to brush off a rape on her as another ONS so nonchalantly.

A rape on a woman is a traumatic and unforgettable (in a bad way of course!!) experience.

Unless your wife's classification of 'rape' is somewhat different from the general public.

Im sorry to read about your story. I hope you can pick up the pieces and move on. You do not need such a headache.

daring70
07-09-2009, 01:30 PM
actually, i want her to cheat on me ... :p

boob_man
07-09-2009, 01:36 PM
There are some women who are nymphomaniacs. Maybe TS's wife falls in that category. A nympho can never get enough of sex & she may resort to making up stories just to satisfy her cravings.

If that is true, I'd advise TS to seek professional help for his wife (if he still wants his marriage to work). They do have sex addiction clinics here & it's very private & confidential.