PDA

View Full Version : How to punish a girl/lady who's trying to play hard to get

cheongsterjon
03-08-2009, 11:02 PM
All Sammybros here, it has been a long time since I last start a thread. As above, what is the best way to punish a girl who tries to play hard to get all the way. Fuck her hard when eventually manage to bed her?

Savanna
03-08-2009, 11:24 PM
After you Screwed her...

Dump Her...

Then get yourself a SUPERMODEL GF!!! :D:D:D

Specs must be 36B/C 24 36 1.75m & Above!!!

demonhunter
04-08-2009, 12:02 AM
fuck her , film her and post on net ;)

Oralcraz
04-08-2009, 11:53 AM
All Sammybros here, it has been a long time since I last start a thread. As above, what is the best way to punish a girl who tries to play hard to get all the way. Fuck her hard when eventually manage to bed her?

Girls/ladies by nature are like that. I don't punish them. I would do my best to make love and have sex with them until they stick to me like glue and keep demanding sex from me. At that time, it is you who would play hard to get already.

whitegals
04-08-2009, 12:10 PM
what is the best way to punish a girl who tries to play hard to get all the way?

Personally, bro, if she is playing hard to get with you, what you can do is show her some concern, then turn off everything and start to bio her friend. This is a bit of an evil plan, becos it involves cheating 2 gals, but if you want, chase her friend, best is if it is someone close to her, but someone that she cannot stand, so they cannot swop notes about you behind your back.

Maybe a colleague that she has to see everyday but doesn't talk to is a good one. Go all out on that one and make sure that the hard to get one sees it, things like sending huge bouquet of flowers to the office, picking her up from work etc are good examples, show the other one what she is missing out on.

When she starts showing remorse and tries to be friendly, dun get taken in, it means that your efforts are working and now it is time to go full power, whisk her friend off for a weekend holiday or something but dun go too far, you need to be around to ward of any other would be interested parties.

The key point here is, dun give her anything until you completely starve her off all emotion and that she is miserable and would drop her panties for you at the twitch of your finger.

Hope this helps... :D

monster98
04-08-2009, 12:21 PM

Mine is a little on the pervert side..... Happened to know this KTV gal from a higher class joint. Exchange hp no and eventually did went out a few occassion for dinner and movies when she is not working. Told me craps stories like how some of her customers wanted to bed her by offering her $1000 for ST and $2000 for the nite and she rejected all the offers. Told me that she will never ever sell herself even if the amount offered by her customers is as high as the sky .... :D Really some of a stuck up attitude.. Trust me..

One occassion when I was with my customer having a HH KTV session in our regular homeground, She sms her asking me whether I am free to pick her up from her working place. Told me that she suddenly not in the mood of working when she reach her work place and wanted to go for a car spin. As I was enjoying myself , gif her some very lame excuses that I'm very horny that particular night thus would not like to meet her as I might ended up molesting her..:D... ( Main reason is I don't think I can do anything with her thus I rather enjoy myself and would not want to waste much of my time meeting her)

When I was on my way home, received her sms again asking me if I can pick her up from east coast area. Ask her why and what the fxxk is she doing there. Told me that she is in a bad mood and would like to be alone so she took a cab and headed to east coast to 散散心。。

Manage to locate her and pick her up around the PA campsite area... Park my car at the last carpark and started our chit-chat session.... 1 thing lead to another and we ended up in some heavy petting... Remove all her clothings....(Yes... all her clothings and me was still fully clothed at that time) and was caressing and fingering her furiously.... She finally cannot take it any more and started to touch me and unzip me. Wanted me to move to the back car seat for some action.... Some evil thought came to my mind out of a sudden and I suddenly sit up and told her " 我看我还是送你回家好了。 我知道你不随便跟别人发生关系的。我不想乘人之威,我不想你做完了后后悔" :p

Throughout the journey back, she did not mention a single word.. Upon reaching her home, she immediately alight from the car and give my car a very loud bang when closing the door.. The very last sentence to me B4 she headed up to her house is “你觉得这样很好玩吗,我也是人,我也有哪个需要的。很好玩吗??真的好玩吗??“。。。:o

cyber69_x69
04-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Mine is a little on the pervert side..... Happened to know this KTV gal from a higher class joint. Exchange hp no and eventually did went out a few occassion for dinner and movies when she is not working. Told me craps stories like how some of her customers wanted to bed her by offering her $1000 for ST and $2000 for the nite and she rejected all the offers. Told me that she will never ever sell herself even if the amount offered by her customers is as high as the sky .... :D Really some of a stuck up attitude.. Trust me..

One occassion when I was with my customer having a HH KTV session in our regular homeground, She sms her asking me whether I am free to pick her up from her working place. Told me that she suddenly not in the mood of working when she reach her work place and wanted to go for a car spin. As I was enjoying myself , gif her some very lame excuses that I'm very horny that particular night thus would not like to meet her as I might ended up molesting her..:D... ( Main reason is I don't think I can do anything with her thus I rather enjoy myself and would not want to waste much of my time meeting her)

When I was on my way home, received her sms again asking me if I can pick her up from east coast area. Ask her why and what the fxxk is she doing there. Told me that she is in a bad mood and would like to be alone so she took a cab and headed to east coast to 散散心。。

Manage to locate her and pick her up around the PA campsite area... Park my car at the last carpark and started our chit-chat session.... 1 thing lead to another and we ended up in some heavy petting... Remove all her clothings....(Yes... all her clothings and me was still fully clothed at that time) and was caressing and fingering her furiously.... She finally cannot take it any more and started to touch me and unzip me. Wanted me to move to the back car seat for some action.... Some evil thought came to my mind out of a sudden and I suddenly sit up and told her " 我看我还是送你回家好了。 我知道你不随便跟别人发生关系的。我不想乘人之威,我不想你做完了后后悔" :p

Throughout the journey back, she did not mention a single word.. Upon reaching her home, she immediately alight from the car and give my car a very loud bang when closing the door.. The very last sentence to me B4 she headed up to her house is “你觉得这样很好玩吗,我也是人,我也有哪个需要的。很好玩吗??真的好玩吗??“。。。:o

good one bro.... u r number 1.

izerkudie
04-08-2009, 01:38 PM
try every means to fuck her,
the key to a girl bedroom is thru her ears bro, fuck her hard on bed, fuck her like a slutty dog. cum everything on her face and after that, tell her. "fuck you, you slut" :rolleyes:

sadesade
04-08-2009, 02:45 PM

u really pervert, ppl let u fuck, u still act..really bu hao wan!!!
u want sex or just wanna play kc...
u dont know wat u missed....

silverblue
04-08-2009, 04:09 PM

you are the man! i can't imagine her facial expression when she said those words to u. must be priceless! haha

monster98
04-08-2009, 06:13 PM
u really pervert, ppl let u fuck, u still act..really bu hao wan!!!
u want sex or just wanna play kc...
u dont know wat u missed....

I already get what I wanted during the earlier KTV session... 2nd round for an old man like me is not deem necessary...
KC with a $2000/nite gal?????? u must be kidding
Nothing that I had missed.... I eventually acheived what I want and what I needed..

Toyota Honda
04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
I already get what I wanted during the earlier KTV session... 2nd round for an old man like me is not deem necessary...
KC with a $2000/nite gal?????? u must be kidding
Nothing that I had missed.... I eventually acheived what I want and what I needed..

I feel you have not gotten what you wanted.. Cos it seems like you still need to pay..

If you have really succeeded, it means she willingly do it for free..

It can be done.. Sorry.. But to burst a girl's ego and laugh at it right in her face is really not gentlemanly. Doesn't mean a girl not willing to let you up means she is a bad girl. Its just her moral consolation for herself even if she is in that line. If given a choice, girl's wouldn't want to be in that line right? Even if they are slut, they would rather fuck for fun than fiuck for money.

Humpy Dumpty
04-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Any translation?

tomvoyeur
04-08-2009, 10:59 PM
The very last sentence to me B4 she headed up to her house is “你觉得这样很好玩吗,我也是人,我也有哪个需要的。很好玩吗??真的好玩吗??“。。。:o

This is hilarious! Well done mate! :)

PS: Did you contact her again?

silverblue
05-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Any translation?

你觉得这样很好玩吗,我也是人,我也有哪个需要的。很好玩吗??真的好玩吗??“。。

translation: u feel very fun izzit play like this? i'm also a human u know, i also got the need one. very fun to play izzit? really very fun to play izzit?

CamelEgg
05-08-2009, 09:26 AM
I feel you have not gotten what you wanted.. Cos it seems like you still need to pay..

It can be done.. Sorry.. But to burst a girl's ego and laugh at it right in her face is really not gentlemanly. Doesn't mean a girl not willing to let you up means she is a bad girl. Its just her moral consolation for herself even if she is in that line. If given a choice, girl's wouldn't want to be in that line right? Even if they are slut, they would rather fuck for fun than fiuck for money.

I think a girl willing to let some guy up or not is more due to her ego... is that guy good enough to up her... no much to do with moral consolation :)

monster98
05-08-2009, 09:47 AM

I'm just an nomal employee like most of the bro samsters here.. Do u think I will forge out $1000 to a gal for just a round of action????

just for info.... I did not laugh at the gal during my say to her. I'm just presenting myself that I shouldn't do that to her when she is not in her normal self (moody mood)..

Yes... I might be too carried over but then when come to imagine the "unbelievable" ways that those PRC treated S'porean like us...... This is part and partial of a cheonging life..

It is ok... maybe what I did might be be irritating for some bros here.. Hopefully u guys can just read and forget.:p

monster98
05-08-2009, 09:52 AM
PS: Did you contact her again?

She is on a student pass but had already went back few months ago. We did keep in close contact till that day she went back... :p I'm still the one that send her to airport.

Humpy Dumpty
05-08-2009, 09:29 PM

translation: u feel very fun izzit play like this? i'm also a human u know, i also got the need one. very fun to play izzit? really very fun to play izzit?
Thanks for helping out an illiterate!

Humpy Dumpty
05-08-2009, 09:35 PM

Anyone else can help out with the first line too?