PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had experience meeting FL with someone you know.

josephjo
02-08-2009, 11:57 PM
I mean like for example... you book a Fl when you go to the hotel and meet her then you reliased she is someone you know. Maybe your sister's daugther or niece or colleague's daugther. or even friend's mother?

unsung80
03-08-2009, 12:00 AM
You came across? :eek:

josephjo
03-08-2009, 12:07 AM
I got this fetish... yea but just hope that its pure fantasy coz I don't want anyone ended up in the situation.

My fantasy is that one day I go to a fl waiting for me in the room then I realised that she is the pretty girl which I had been after in the past and fantasized, she had been rejecting me. She is doing fl becoz in need of money and debt.

I'll probably buy her to do some SM session.

paulsun
03-08-2009, 10:07 AM
I came across is my daughter's kindergarten teacher, malaysian chinese :D

She was horrified and embarrass like hell but later when I assure her that I will not spill the beans, she gave me VIP treatment. Became my FB for a few months

Relatives so far not yet....my fantasy is meeting someone's wife. Not good friends one (wont do it) but maybe ex colleague, neighour, or fellow church members one.

kenneth21
03-08-2009, 10:24 AM
I've personally met one.

saw through the peephole that she's someone i know.

Use my FL hp to message her "don't make it embarassing for us, take the money from beneath and go" (wanted to give a rejection fee)

Guess she understood and left promptly without even taking the money.

thinking back, she should be quite worried as she's in the dark. lol

bochapsing
03-08-2009, 11:19 AM
I came across is my daughter's kindergarten teacher, malaysian chinese :D

She was horrified and embarrass like hell but later when I assure her that I will not spill the beans, she gave me VIP treatment. Became my FB for a few months

Relatives so far not yet....my fantasy is meeting someone's wife. Not good friends one (wont do it) but maybe ex colleague, neighour, or fellow church members one.

kindergarden teacher?

wonder wat's ur or her reaction when u meet her again in ur daugther kindergarden after tat incident?

:D:D:D

aufait
03-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Once I had this girl who asked me after the act whether I was still staying at a particular place. I was shocked that she knew. After that she then told me that she was my subordinate at my previous workplace. Only then I recognised her. I couldnt recognise her initially as she resigned one month after I joined the company.

richie_rich
03-08-2009, 11:56 AM
....my fantasy is meeting...fellow church members one.

wah....this kind will be scandalous.... :eek:
cheers!

super_duper108
03-08-2009, 01:25 PM
i kanna before....it was a FL masseuse from Mocca.com, turn out to be my ex collegue who was my company's recep for a few months before kanna fired.
:D