PDA

View Full Version : Cousin/Relative a FL. Wud u or wuden u try?

i.book
02-08-2009, 06:33 AM
I just wanna know if any bro's here got any experience about this? N wat bros here feel about this? Would u or wuden u try?

demonhunter
02-08-2009, 06:50 AM
I would try , they need the cash urgently so i will help .

pokeman71
02-08-2009, 06:54 AM
I would try if I already eyeing on them long time.

i.book
02-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Thank you for your thoughts. Thats what i thot so too as I just got to know 1 FL here is my cuzzin. :p But I think some bros here might think that it is crazy to commit incest. But do keep in mind that its a forum here n we r here to discuss. Cheers.. :p

Johnston
02-08-2009, 12:16 PM
While i was readin the penal code ysteday
I read this
Incest
376G. —(1) Any man of or above the age of 16 years (A) who —

But it never say anything about cuzzins, just grand-daughter, daughter, sister, half-sister, mother or grandmother . :D

So its ok pocky to have sex with your cuzzin for money just beware it might come back to bite you in the future. :D just imagine the smile you have on your face when your cuzzin get married . woo hoo.

i.book
02-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Haha! true2! n dat also means AUNTY also can. hahahahha! :p

dgsk
02-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Of course.
Any FL is open market

owenfang
02-08-2009, 05:03 PM
huh wtf ?? fucking ur cousin is ok. but u gonna pay her... wat kind of feeling is this man.

hornyboy2006
02-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Why not? I will try.. Maybe there will be a discount too just for me.. :)

Bangster
02-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Ask her got free gift or not?

Maybe got STDs to bring home.

i.book
02-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Anyway, I got PMs asking for her number.. Im sorry to say, the TS havnt give me the no yet.. If i get i will consider giving it to the other bros here..

PokerKing
02-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Bro TS, I advise u dun think so much & go ahead to try yr cousin. Many bros awaiting for yr FR & ctc.:D

richie_rich
03-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Anyway, I got PMs asking for her number.. Im sorry to say, the TS havnt give me the no yet.. If i get i will consider giving it to the other bros here..

You are confusing me. First, you said you found out that your cousin is an FL. Then you said TS haven't given you the number yet. Aren't you the TS (TS = thread starter)??

:confused:

Sesena88
03-08-2009, 02:07 PM
You are confusing me. First, you said you found out that your cousin is an FL. Then you said TS haven't given you the number yet. Aren't you the TS (TS = thread starter)??

this thread is not simple :D

itsabt6x
03-08-2009, 02:38 PM
wooo.....i got a distance grand niece who's quite a looker.....if she's a FL...i'll surely book her for a session.....:D

nk7610
03-08-2009, 07:55 PM
personally if i know a relative doing FL, i will go for her. Provided she's chio lar. I would even tip her well. it's a once in lifetime experience...

Young_Gun
03-08-2009, 10:09 PM
it will be great if can have a quickie transaction during one of those boring family gatherings

hasten
03-08-2009, 11:28 PM
i never tried a relative FL. but this happened once.

she is my cousin (but not blood related, cause that aunty was an adopted child in the family).

she not FL but worked as Niteclub hostess. nobody in the family knows.; she only want to make extra cash to buy branded. got once i went KTV with my amry buddies. ask for local gals, she came in I asked for her, at first she can't recognizes me. then asked her why she work here. then she realized its me.

after that i asked her if she go extra service with ktv customers she admitted that yes but only a few times when the price is right. after that night we become FB. now she is attached and about to get married soon. we are still quite close and talk but no more sex. things are ok and manageable but must keep as secret forever( within the family)

Pearl
04-08-2009, 12:21 AM

Luckily not only myself blur :confused:

i.book
04-08-2009, 03:42 AM

I got to know that she is a FL from one of the threads in the FL section. I asked already asked the TS for no but he havnt reply me. Hope this clears the air.

jaylay
04-08-2009, 04:34 AM
If my cousin is a FL, i wil sure try.. She is quite chio sia... keke :D

lancelim
04-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Had a cute cousin and was quite attracted to her... but no choice have to control myself... Land myself in deep shit then jialat liao...

Love her skirts and legs during big occasions :D

abcxyz1606
04-08-2009, 03:36 PM
i will try if my cousin is a FL...used to fantasize about my elder cousin as well..during chinese new year will always try to sneak peeks at her ass and tits... once i caught sight of her white panties when she crosses her legs..

aczeta
04-08-2009, 03:39 PM
I got to know that she is a FL from one of the threads in the FL section. I asked already asked the TS for no but he havnt reply me. Hope this clears the air.

dun u have your cousins' number??

Can let me noe which one is it? .. I go get ctc too..:D

richie_rich
04-08-2009, 11:43 PM

Oh this certainly clears the air. Why don't you ask your cousin for her number direct? :p
cheers!

Angelsonline
05-08-2009, 03:46 AM
I am most curious. TS, does your cousin knows that you are trying to do her? If she does not and you post this here and she reads it, then you better not give out too much info here.

Cheonging101
05-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Oh this certainly clears the air. Why don't you ask your cousin for her number direct? :p
cheers!

Precisely! Bro i.book, you're really silly. If you don't have her no., just dig some info from your relatives and then ask her out for makan. To keep your mouth shut, she'll be your permanent FB! :D

ward1967
05-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Thank you for your thoughts. Thats what i thot so too as I just got to know 1 FL here is my cuzzin. :p But I think some bros here might think that it is crazy to commit incest. But do keep in mind that its a forum here n we r here to discuss. Cheers.. :p

Just remember to old saying, Incest is best keep it in the family lol.

I have a cousin back home I have always wanted to bonk, mind you she is also just cousin due to marrage. As my uncle married her mom after she had the 3 children, not my uncles kids.