PDA

View Full Version : Questions...

Lsy84
31-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Dear fellow bros,

as you might have seen from the title of this thread...there are indeed some questions that are really getting to me and i feel quite bothered about it.

1) I just got to know one female samster L. (sorry bros, dun wish to reveal her name) intially, we chatted on sbf chat, and then on msn, then as she haven't been to Ion Orchard before, I suggested meeting her up at orchard mrt, she said ok..on that day itself when we were supposed to meet, (that happened yesterday evening lah) she stood me up..called countless times and sent her many smses she didn't even bother to reply...in the end waited for her there for nearly over an hour...then i went off pissed! My question y in the first place did she agree to meet me, then on that day itself, she nvr turn up? she could have called me up to inform me that she was not going....

2) the other question i need to ask is: y some female samsters don't like people to pm them on sbf chat? find it weird...haizz

aczeta
31-07-2009, 03:37 PM
No 1.... u that certain she is a she?

No 2... maybe she saw you and you not her chai so she din go over ...

No 3... Maybe she just feel like it.. :p

Have a nice friday

monster98
31-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Dear fellow bros,

1) I just got to know one female samster L. (sorry bros, dun wish to reveal her name) intially, we chatted on sbf chat, and then on msn, then as she haven't been to Ion Orchard before, I suggested meeting her up at orchard mrt, she said ok..on that day itself when we were supposed to meet, (that happened yesterday evening lah) she stood me up..called countless times and sent her many smses she didn't even bother to reply...in the end waited for her there for nearly over an hour...then i went off pissed! My question y in the first place did she agree to meet me, then on that day itself, she nvr turn up? she could have called me up to inform me that she was not going....

2) the other question i need to ask is: y some female samsters don't like people to pm them on sbf chat? find it weird...haizz

That is the interesting part of participating/joining SBF... Anything fucking things can happen here.... move it on my dear friend..........:p

Fuckster
31-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Dear fellow bros,

as you might have seen from the title of this thread...there are indeed some questions that are really getting to me and i feel quite bothered about it.

Be careful ah bro, later you meet someone who wear skirt but got long armpit and leg hair exposed :eek:

cumfast
31-07-2009, 08:54 PM
TS, maybe after 2nd thoughts she think better not to meet a guy from SBF. I mean, this is a sex-related forum... maybe she don't want it to lead to the (inevitable) sex?

Johnston
31-07-2009, 11:28 PM
yah maybe she might meet up and you might see a cherine-class type of gal :eek: x 6

Bangster
01-08-2009, 01:27 AM
Maybe you wore a checkered pair of berms with mickey mouse suspenders and a starched and ironed white buttoned shirt? Did you pull your white socks all the way up to just under your kneecaps? This kind of look not IN liao...

Remember, don't use Vitalis or Brylcreem on your hair anymore...very stinko. Use Takuya Kimura's Gatsby! ".....I....will give you....everything...."

And knock off the side-parted, pressed flat to the scalp hairstyle. Wear light perfume and rub deodourant under your arms.

If you have done all the above and she still didn't turn up, look for someone else lah!!

WHY SO STRESSED??

Angelsonline
03-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Get a life, TS. If she doesnt meet you, it is no big deal. There are so many girls out there. Go meet someone else.

As for your second question, i bet you started with f or m when you try to chat with them. Even as a guy, i will immediately get the feeling you are gonna try to be funny sooner or later. Besides, f or m is sooo out-dated. You will have to use better lines to get them to start a chat. Remember this, you are likely to be the 50th or even more guy to msg her in private.

Ethan Hunt
03-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Ts, was there many chio syt walking passed while you're waiting? If yes, you haven't waste time standing there. There is always something to loss and something to gain. so why bother? Tomorrow is always better and what yesterday is over.

tomvoyeur
03-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Agreed with the comments here - there is no guarantee your counterparty is a girl and even so, she might have chicken out because of the inherent sexual nature of this forum.

Its actually easier to make frens face to face than meet someone online - try going out more often or travelling. :)

nitecrawllerr
04-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Be careful ah bro, later you meet someone who wear skirt but got long armpit and leg hair exposed :eek:

Or u mean got 1 extra leg ya. :D

noentry
04-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Or u mean got 1 extra leg ya. :D

hehehe! i like this one. :p

nutcracknut
04-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Don't worry... if one goes away, u have another one coming up.
look forward to the future!!! be optismistic that u can find someone better

Johnston
04-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Dear fellow bros,

1) I just got to know one female samster L. (sorry bros, dun wish to reveal her name) ? she could have called me up to inform me that she was not going....

serious answer:
1) for any combination of reason, family emergency, FB, BF last minute meeting or just girly stuff ;) shit happens.
And it could be that she saw you and doesnt want to know you anymore.
(by the way, is it a TOTAL ignorance or just a ignorance after you msg her that you arrived and what you are wearning? ")

2) because it follows that if you talk to people at a sex forum, your likely mission is Sex. If your 1st message is : hi intro you a gal for real? , it only doubly confirms their suspicions ;)

To defend against situation one happening, firstly do not disclose your physical appearance and what you are wearing. insist at all cost that she tell you what she is wearing 1st.

against situation 2, sadly, shit happens. if you private msg ppl with feminine nick name, try to just Talk at the beginning. its not the golden days of net chat where you get a number a half hour. :D

MelonEater
05-08-2009, 04:17 AM
Dear fellow bros,

why wait over an hour for her??? Since you are at ION, just tell her to met you inside LV as you need to buy a LV bag for your maid birthday present. Like dat she sure turn upp one:D

sammyboyfor
05-08-2009, 04:37 AM
1) I just got to know one female samster L.

Chances are the "girl" you met in a chat room was actually a guy setting you up as a practical joke.