PDA

View Full Version : MIMI From Caesar HP

everlite
18-09-2003, 05:36 PM
last saturday went to CAESAR at golden mile tower and try a Lao Cho who is late 30s name as MIMI.She was from Former MIKIDO at Upper Serangoon Centre name as Bee.
Wow her massage skill is really good,really can stress out after a whole day work......
after 15mins of SOP,here is the great point,from a normal lady become a hot chick!!!!!
She started to lick my whole body,wow!!!!
I started to feel that her "sister"was very wet when i finger her.....
I dun have a chance to say something and she already climb on top of me an rub me,she was really that hot!!!!
Me really feel like a king who not not to do anything,she a slave and did what she can to make me cum.....
I really miss that feeling again,and will go back to her again next time.
So brothers out there,i can say you better try this MIMI out and you wont regert it.....
Me not joking with you all......
You try it and you will be thanking me for this lobang.
:D

RocketMan
18-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by everlite
last saturday went to CAESAR at golden mile tower and try a Lao Cho who is late 30s name as MIMI.She was from Former MIKIDO at Upper Serangoon Centre name as Bee.
Wow her massage skill is really good,really can stress out after a whole day work......
after 15mins of SOP,here is the great point,from a normal lady become a hot chick!!!!!
I started to feel that her "sister"was very wet when i finger her.....
I dun have a chance to say something and she already climb on top of me an rub me,she was really that hot!!!!
Me really feel like a king who not not to do anything,she a slave and did what she can to make me cum.....
I really miss that feeling again,and will go back to her again next time.
So brothers out there,i can say you better try this MIMI out and you wont regert it.....
Me not joking with you all......

Bro Everlite seems to be providing us with lots of lobangs on Ex-Mikado chicks.....or rather chickens. From Kitty, Zen (the Malay) and now Mimi. Me tried Kitty kanna STD (as posted in another thread on Kitty Now On House Call...). I ever tried Zen b4 when at Mikado. About 3 times. She is, frankly speaking, one of the best I had ever tried for doggie style...simply superb piece of well-proportioned ass..... Wil try Mimi to check out for myself whether Bro Everlite is just promotional stuff or for real.

IloveBusty
18-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Bro, dun mind mi asking dis mimi swee boh? big boobs boh?? got do BBBJ or CIM boh??? Most important how much she charge even w/out asking for approval????

Thanks for answering my doubt hor :confused:

ricky96
22-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by IloveBusty
Bro, dun mind mi asking dis mimi swee boh? big boobs boh?? got do BBBJ or CIM boh??? Most important how much she charge even w/out asking for approval????

Thanks for answering my doubt hor :confused:

Base on Bro Everlite FR, I visited Mimi. Slim, small boob, small nipples. She put decorative tattoo on her back and above her boobs. Because I book 60 minute instead of 45 minute, I first round got her to do BBBJ and CIM. She take her time to slowly service my brudder until it cum in her wet mouth.

After we rest, we did FJ. We both sitting up, face looking at each other face. Man, I liked the look and her smile as we thrust together. She a bit reluctant at first but she let me french kiss her later on and I held the mouth-on-mouth position until I came at the end.

For brudders who want to know, her pussy hair is not too hairy or too little. They won't get in the way if you are eating her.

IloveBusty
23-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by ricky96
Base on Bro Everlite FR, I visited Mimi. Slim, small boob, small nipples. She put decorative tattoo on her back and above her boobs. Because I book 60 minute instead of 45 minute, I first round got her to do BBBJ and CIM. She take her time to slowly service my brudder until it cum in her wet mouth.

After we rest, we did FJ. We both sitting up, face looking at each other face. Man, I liked the look and her smile as we thrust together. She a bit reluctant at first but she let me french kiss her later on and I held the mouth-on-mouth position until I came at the end.

For brudders who want to know, her pussy hair is not too hairy or too little. They won't get in the way if you are eating her.

Bro, U didn't advise how much the damage leh :confused: Wat U pay her for CIM+1 shot :p Wat about her look since she is in her late 30s eh?! Got lau swee type boh?

Thanks for answering my doubt hor

Makan&Drink
23-09-2003, 05:25 PM
Hi bros
If this mimi from Caesar is the ah bee from mikado. chk this out, don know whether u hv noticed she will let your hands roam everywhere from the waist down but will not expose her breast the reason is .................. she has 2 breast with one nipple.

AVIATION
24-09-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Makan&Drink
Hi bros
If this mimi from Caesar is the ah bee from mikado. chk this out, don know whether u hv noticed she will let your hands roam everywhere from the waist down but will not expose her breast the reason is .................. she has 2 breast with one nipple.

two breast with ONE nipple ?
That is Interesting!!
So what is on the other breast ? Just plain fresh ?
So will this turn U off ?:confused: :confused:

Makan&Drink
24-09-2003, 09:39 AM
The other side is without nipple that's all. It won't turn you off coz her services make up for everything.

mtkpnmpk
01-10-2003, 06:54 PM
hi brothers..
tried mimi some time back, didn't notice that these's only one nipples, only thing that caught my eyes was her tatto above her breasts.maybe i had my glasses off and at that time the room was quite dark.
however, just wanna mention that her service is really good. she's really hot and initiates changing of positions etc. and her bbbj is good can feel her mouth slowly go up and down, no rush at all... add together with some sweet talk, you'll feel shoik......
the last time i tried her for $100 (not including massage fees)but that was about at least half a year ago.
can any one advise on the charges now?
that's all i have to say.....

everlite
21-10-2003, 10:08 AM
After trying Kitty,went back to MiMi yesterday,cos she is off on Sunday....
Still the same back i left for my business trip,or should say a bit more hotter than before.
This time i need not do anything just lie down there and she sever me from top to toe....
Wow!!!Shoik Man!!!
Just feel like a king!!!! she lick my whole body and play along with my little brother and my two balls.......
Later she sit on top an Rock and Roll.....Facing me and back face me.....
Wow!!can feel that my brother goes in deeply in .......the feel is great!!!
abt 20mins,she started to BJ for me......just like enjoying ice-cream....To all brother,you should know how it feel when ppl is doing this to you!!!
I can say i lucky to save the money and come back for this kind of enjoyment.......!
It is worth it!For $100.....(hear from her that some even want discount for this kind of service.....)
Wow lao......For $100 and still want discount dun know if they will feel shame of it or not?????
But like wat i say....it up to brothers out there if they feel ok,why not go and try MiMi out and share your FR with us.
But too bad she is now off on sunday and hear ahe is going back to thailand for one month......so brothers who wish to try her out better call before you go down cos the Recipent will give you other type of stock which i dun think their skill are better than MIMI.....

everlite
22-10-2003, 12:30 PM
Hello all brother out there who had try mimi already please share your FR with us
thanks
:cool:

al la teh
22-10-2003, 05:56 PM
I am going down .mimi i am cumming.

everlite
22-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Go for it Brother!!!!
And dun FORGET to share your FR with us!!!
Happy Enjoy!!!!!

everlite
30-10-2003, 05:15 PM
Hello Brothers out there why all of sudden never hear any FR abt MIMI??
Those brother have try her why never share your FR with us???

everlite
06-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Hi brothers!!
Hear from MIMI that she leaving for Thailand next month and maybe wont be back the same place again.
So to brothers who still miss her service just like me better take this chance to visit her if not you may not get a chance anymore....

:(

IloveBusty
06-11-2003, 04:56 PM
Sori bro, can I know dis MIMI do CIM or not??? n how old is she eh :confused:

Thanks in advance

everlite
07-11-2003, 06:18 PM
This have to depand your luck Brother?
Sometime she do CIM....
She is late 30s,and not very bad looking.
But she is very hot......
So better try out yourself and you will know,and dun forget to share your FR with us

:p

IloveBusty
07-11-2003, 06:46 PM
Okie...thanks bro I will try her out next week n post my comment here ;)

ricky96
08-11-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by IloveBusty
Sori bro, can I know dis MIMI do CIM or not??? n how old is she eh :confused:

Thanks in advance

Bro IloveBusty, depend on your lucky day, maybe she do CIM (like she do for me before). If you r a pussy fan, then u r in luck becos she allow you to spread her wide open, so that u can eat her for as long as u want. To me, I recommend u do a fj. Do it face-to-face so u can see her face when u r moving inside her. She looks like she really likes it.

Idoru
24-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by everlite
Wow her massage skill is really good,really can stress out after a whole day work......after 15mins of SOP,here is the great point,from a normal lady become a hot chick!!!!!
I started to feel that her "sister"was very wet when i finger her....
I really miss that feeling again,and will go back to her again next time.So brothers out there,i can say you better try this MIMI out and you wont regert it.....Me not joking with you all......

Thanks Bro. tried AhBee on Friday afternoon and was the HC second customer. She was exactly what you have described, horny, wet and responsive. Will be leaving for LOS next month with her son and will start her own MP when she comes back anyway that is what she told me. On the way out saw this chio and sexy cashier, will ask her whether she do massage the next visit
Cheers:D

DingDongBell
04-04-2004, 04:35 PM
she doesn't work in caesar anymore.... anybody knows where she is working now?

rubberking
04-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Are you guys crazy?
Rocketman kena STD from Kitty ..yet still so many ppls interested in kitty???

Idoru
04-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Are you guys crazy?
Rocketman kena STD from Kitty ..yet still so many ppls interested in kitty???

We are not crazy, we are talking about Mimi aka AhBee and not Kitty man.
Cheers

DingDongBell
05-04-2004, 07:50 AM
So let me made my question more clearly, does anybody knows where MiMi work now? :D

obat22
09-04-2004, 12:24 PM
Bro DingDongBell, Mimi no longer at Caesar HP. She now opens own TuiNa Shop. Visited her last week but now she is now away in Thailand returning 8 days time. Will post details when she returns as nobody in the shop now. Experienced very good service also shop has very good privacy. Cheers.

lovetocum
17-04-2004, 12:43 PM
can bro pls post the location & name of the tuina shop where mimi works? thanks.

obat22
17-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Lovetocum, mimi still has not returned from Thailand. I am also still waiting and will post here as soon as she returns. It is her own shop and if she is not in Singapore it is closed. BTW any good recoomendation from Ceasar HC or Frs from there?

DingDongBell
17-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Please PM me her address ot phone? Thanks :D

lovetocum
18-04-2004, 12:25 PM
sorry bro obat, have not been to caesar hc before so no fr to post. maybe u can try the Novena HC-Jenny some bro has posted, cheers.

DingDongBell
23-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Brother Obat22

kindly indicate mimi woking location? :D

Idoru
23-04-2004, 09:48 AM
Brother Obat22

kindly indicate mimi woking location? :D

I was told that her own shop is a level above Caesar. Rental there is cheaper.
Cheers.

amveryangry
17-06-2004, 01:34 AM
Hi to all brother.......
have been visit a few times since she have shift to the new place.
She is now the boss,and have change to a clean salon,not like the old time she use to be.she only do massage,but with her skill,those brothers who looking for good massage this is the place where you are cant miss it!!!!
If you want to know where the place is just check out the signboad with the word "MIMI" above Caesar and you get to find her there.
GOOD LUCK
:)

IloveBusty
17-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Hi to all brother.......
have been visit a few times since she have shift to the new place.
She is now the boss,and have change to a clean salon,not like the old time she use to be.she only do massage,but with her skill,those brothers who looking for good massage this is the place where you are cant miss it!!!!
If you want to know where the place is just check out the signboad with the word "MIMI" above Caesar and you get to find her there.
GOOD LUCK

Wah lau...no special bo song leh :( wat about touch touch her pau & pussy allow or not??? mayb can make her steam.........kekeke.......

obat22
17-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Visited Mimi and indeed it is a very very clean beauty saloon. Definitely no hanky panky at all. Just plain old fashion massage also have face and foot massages catering to ladies too. Understand will close shop next month as going to thailand.

katty
21-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Whose is the idiot that said kitty have std

amveryangry
22-06-2004, 03:51 AM
No need to be so angry la.
Maybe he post wrongly.
Today just went to mimi place for a destress massage,wow...still so skillful after she have done with 3 customers!!
Powerful skill really feel like in Thailand enjoy a good massage,for all brothers out there who plan to go Thailand for a good skillful massage,think you can save the air ticket and go for mimi.
you wont regret it brothers!
after the massage go for a hot shower and you feel fresh and power like a dargon!!!
Say more no use! try it and you will know!!!
No joke

obat22
22-06-2004, 09:21 AM
Hi Katty, it is nice to see you online. If you make a search under "kitty" you will surely know who is the person spreading about std but this is quite sometime ago, so just forget it. Be happy, cheers.

slicky2012
22-06-2004, 09:43 AM
To all bros,
I have try MiMi service months back and I have to agree with the FR posted by bros about her service. The last time she told me she will not stay in a place too long afraid her husband finds out.

maesaith
22-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Visited Mimi yesterday, understand she is no longer interested in this beauty and massage saloon business any longer and will close shop end of this month. She said she will return to Thailand for good and will not return here again. What a pity! Will miss such a good and clean massage.

obat22
22-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Bro slicky2012, I also heard the same news and also that she will close the shop end of this month and return to Thailand. May not return here anymore. Will miss her good and clean massage after she leaves.

amveryangry
24-06-2004, 02:55 AM
Dun worry brothers,MiMi is just going to thailand to upgrade her massage skill so it another benifit for us wat.
She will be leaving for thailand mid july take around three weeks to one month then come back,so advice to those brothers who want to have good clean massage skill better take this chance she is around,if not when MiMi comes back you wont know the different.
So better take the chance....... :)

Idoru
24-06-2004, 05:15 AM
Dun worry brothers,MiMi is just going to thailand to upgrade her massage skill so it another benifit for us wat.
She will be leaving for thailand mid july take around three weeks to one month then come back,so advice to those brothers who want to have good clean massage skill better take this chance she is around,if not when MiMi comes back you wont know the different.
So better take the chance....... :)

Bro AmVeryAngry,
Went to look for Mimi/AhBee yesterday and spend 3/4 of an hour trying to locate the shop. Do tell me the exact location?
Cheers & thanks

amveryangry
24-06-2004, 11:02 AM
it at second level.
you have to go up by the door near the carpark.
use the stair infront of the new cafe and you will find it,friendly speaking i dun know wat is the unit as i know the way there,sorry brother.
but since you have the intention to look up for her you sure find it.

maesaith
24-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Bro amveryangry, spoke to mimi today. Agree with you she will now be returning Singapore after upgrading herself one month at the Wat Pho Massage School at Rattanakosin however after she returns she will be opening a massage school to teach women the correct thai traditional massage without hanky panky and at the sametime operating a health centre for ladies only. Too bad must now start to look for good clean massage elsewhere, right? Can recommend good massage girls from HC or FL? Cheers.

Idoru
24-06-2004, 04:39 PM
it at second level.
you have to go up by the door near the carpark.
use the stair infront of the new cafe and you will find it,friendly speaking i dun know wat is the unit as i know the way there,sorry brother.
but since you have the intention to look up for her you sure find it.

Thanks Bro. Followed your instruction carefully and found the shop at the corner of level 2. Had a good rub down and really enjoyed her massage even though no hanky panky.
Cheers

Luv2Screw
24-06-2004, 05:05 PM
May I ask how much does MIMI charge 4 the clean massage & duration is how long? Got a bro said her massage like thos thia type, do u mean she'll flex/bend all ur body joints type? If it is i wanna try too. Thx.

amveryangry
27-06-2004, 07:54 PM
You welcome Brother Idoru.
As for brother maesaith,Such Good clean massage is hard to find nowsday,so have to wait for some other brothers to intro....... :(
Brother Luv2Screw,MiMi charge $40/hr for the massage,and if you want to try better do cos once MiMi return for Thailand she will maybe change to serve only woman.

Good woman is hare to find,Good Massage even hard to get......

maesaith
27-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Understand Mimi has employed a massage girl who name is LENA to slowly take over the massage business from her as she is now concentrating her new massage school cum HC for ladies which is opening after returning from Thailand two months later. I personally tried LENA last friday and it was out of this world that I took 2 sessions without hesitation. Her massage is serious and hard and strictly no hanky panky which is what good clean massage should be. Understand she learned this massage from Mimi and I found that her massage is anytime better than Mimi because her massage is strong. Bro Luv2screw since u like to try traditional massage, go and try LENA and you will be asking for more. cheers.

amveryangry
29-06-2004, 01:35 AM
Went to MiMi shop this evening and sad to see the shop close....sigh la.....
after a hard day work want to enjoy a good stress out massage and such thing happen.......
Not a good day for me.......
So to all brother who have her contact better call her before you go if noot will end up like me......

Idoru
29-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Went to MiMi shop this evening and sad to see the shop close....sigh la.....
after a hard day work want to enjoy a good stress out massage and such thing happen.......
Not a good day for me.......
So to all brother who have her contact better call her before you go if noot will end up like me......

Sorry to hear that. She did told me that her job is very tiring unlike at HC when she can waste time and relax, and if she gets around $100/- or more she will close shop and rest.
So need to go early or give her a call.
Cheers

maesaith
29-06-2004, 09:14 AM
Agree with you that it gets tiring when you have to give the best in clean good massage. Besides Mimi is no longer a young chick as she is well over mid 40s. Called her last few days ago for appointment but was told she is not keen any longer to do massage as she is preparing to leave for Thailand probably next week. bye bye good massage!

amveryangry
29-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Thank you Brother Idoru.
Will bear in mind,but seen like such chance wont be there for long cos she is leaving soon and during these days before she left for thailand also will not be able get the right timming as a lot of brothers started to look for real massage than those hanky panky one...
like wat i say good massage hard to find these days.......but good thing also wont be there for long...sigh la......

IloveBusty
29-06-2004, 01:19 PM
A good massage cum with hanky panky even more songggggggg....li kong shiok! bo :p If she provide that I think easily 1 day pocket at least $500 bucks then can close shop the next day liao...li kong teo bo kekeke... :D

amveryangry
30-06-2004, 12:20 AM
To all Brothers,talk to MiMi this afternoon.she want me to inform all brothers that her shop will be close till further notice,cos she is going have a break before she goes to Thailand.She want me to talk all brothers that she is sorry abt it.As for Lena will be the having a break cos she is not feeling well.
So brother please note,any more news abt them will keep all brother update.
That is all and take care.

maesaith
30-06-2004, 05:13 AM
Visited Mimi this evening, not for massage which she is not doing any longer but for a friendly chitchat as friends. As she move to a new line of business to open a massage school as well as ladies saloon she would not wish to be the subject of any further discussion in this forum to prevent further misunderstanding arising from her family. Let us give her this respect and MOVE ON. Understand that she has been lately receiving constant harassment from certain quarters demanding for massage appointments which she is no longer interested and if this persists she may have no alternative but report this matter to the revelant authorities. Let us not get ourselves into trouble and move on.

6969francis
25-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Visited Mimi this evening, not for massage which she is not doing any longer but for a friendly chitchat as friends. As she move to a new line of business to open a massage school as well as ladies saloon she would not wish to be the subject of any further discussion in this forum to prevent further misunderstanding arising from her family. Let us give her this respect and MOVE ON. Understand that she has been lately receiving constant harassment from certain quarters demanding for massage appointments which she is no longer interested and if this persists she may have no alternative but report this matter to the revelant authorities. Let us not get ourselves into trouble and move on.

hi MI MI is she still work in health centre,

Nicee
29-08-2023, 12:14 AM
Bro DingDongBell, Mimi no longer at Caesar HP. She now opens own TuiNa Shop. Visited her last week but now she is now away in Thailand returning 8 days time. Will post details when she returns as nobody in the shop now. Experienced very good service also shop has very good privacy. Cheers.

She move to somewhere bro?

Durianation
03-09-2023, 12:28 PM
hi MI MI is she still work in health centre,

Any updates bro? I want to try