PDA

View Full Version : Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....

honybro
30-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Hi bros of sammyboyforum,

This is my first time posting as a TS so hope all bros here don mind me being inexperience and english not powderful enough
so to share...1 of my past encounter partly true 80%, 20% friction to make up what i can recall..

to start off with the story maybe bros here can guess what am i doing before i encounter the young PRC hsewife..make a guess :D hehe

no gift for the correct answer...but u need to read on to find the answer :)

Encounter with a young PRC hsewife

Is one of my offday(wkday) that i was awake early around 9am..I was thinking to myself..what a day..what should i do...hmmm...ok maybe need to go sweat myself out...SO i decided to play BASKETBALL...(Any bros here get the correct ans)

So call my kaki...hey beng got time play basketball or not..NO busy leh...sianz..hey seng got time play..also busy..ok then lan lan...(tink to myself) go play myself loh..just go sweat it out treat it as exercise..

There i am at the basketball court early in the morning..seeing no one else except some uncles & aunties practicing tai chi...then i choose the other side of the court with no one disturbing to play..

After half hr of boring playing alone..i notice all the uncles & aunties all finish their tai chi and pack up & leave already ..i also tired liao so tell myself i tink i leaving soon..THEN... i notice a young hsewife with her children at the exercise corner(nowadays very common) beside the court...hmmm at least smthing for my eyes finally..so i decided to stay longer a bit to get a peep of the young hsewife..

Figure not bad cos got son liao still look slim...looks cant see clearly..hmmm wonder how can i get a closer look...maybe throw the ball near there..too fake...go to do the exercise there..while i thinking suddenly i heard a voice.."tui bu ji, ni zhi bu zhi tao cao shi... (the young hsewife is asking mi for direction to the supermarket..and upon hearing from the tone i know is PRC liao)

wow..no time to react..break from my thought...is over at the corner i say in chinese like a friendly guy and anyway there no one else to ask around so tat y she ask mi..i guess..hmmm..from a closing look...

looks: 6-7/10
boobs: B-C cup i guess
slim type like i say give birth to a kid still can maintain gd enough..

then she walk off with her son after getting direction from me..after collection my thought not before she walk away too far..i decided i should guide her there instead..maybe got chance to chat her up and see if i can get a chance to bonk her..hehe :D (horny part will contine soon...)

sorry for the long post and gd things need to wait right..
hope to get feedback from bro then i will continue if not for my experience i will improve :)

Bangster
30-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Wah....play basketball never jio ah..

where is this place?

I also like to guide blur housewives to supermarket one leh. Hehe. But they must be chio and/or sexy lah.

continue continue...not bad.

kingx3
30-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Bro,

early in the morning playing basketball also have happening,please carry on wit the story, :)

小Tiko
30-07-2009, 02:38 PM
setting up camp here. :D

sadesade
30-07-2009, 02:57 PM
stranger asking for direction and u already having mind bonking ppl ad...what happened to today kids...:confused:hehehe

tigerboy18
30-07-2009, 03:01 PM
stranger asking for direction and u already having mind bonking ppl ad...what happened to today kids...:confused:hehehe

bro, he is a young man wif high hormones lah. n u look at his nick? he didn't bluff us hor. :)

Toyota Honda
30-07-2009, 03:03 PM
bro, he is a young man wif high hormones lah. n u look at his nick? he didn't bluff us hor. :)

yah. but this yound man spelling very poor too...

toreador
30-07-2009, 03:04 PM
You made me feeling horny liao. Please continue soon.

shanghai kid
30-07-2009, 03:18 PM
TS,

Nice Start.. Don't play basketball for the time being..
Finish this story first...:)

bigmannow
30-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Bring my basketballs already..

AD69
30-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Nice start. Do continue with the story.

surbana
30-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Woot!!! Camping for more here.

VIVA38
30-07-2009, 07:28 PM
i think it's time to camp here for TS to cont'..

kodylau
30-07-2009, 07:58 PM
good job, bro! continue!

waiwaiz
31-07-2009, 02:23 AM
I everytime carry grocery for young PDMM............keke :)

VIVA38
31-07-2009, 05:14 AM
(horny part will contine soon...)

bro TS still waiting for your horny side of the story
don't keep us in suspend leh!:D

toreador
31-07-2009, 08:47 AM
I everytime carry grocery for young PDMM............keke :)

Any happening? Care to share?

honybro
31-07-2009, 06:24 PM
sorry guys...for waiting in suspend...thks for the gd respond since this is my 1st time posting...i will continue now..

Encounter with a young PRC housewife while..... part 2

while i approach her and tell her i will show her the way there to the supermarket..i notice a slight excitement from her..like shiok she get wat she want type of feeling...hmmm maybe i wrong...anyway so while i am walking her to the supermarket..

i decided to find out more abt her,her husband,her son and any other family members and some other details by chatting so i can know my chance and my plan for my next step..

so this is what i find out: :p
- she just been here for a few days less than 1 wk
- her son is 5 yrs old not yet apply for any sch for him to study here yet as in kindergarden maybe..
- her husband is a designer and have move here for around 3 yrs before shifting his family here from Shanghai
- no other family members..

so i am tinking ho sei liao..lonely hsewife..husband alwys not around..not familiar wif the plc around in sing..what a gd chance..while i tinking we have reached the supermarket..then she thank me for bring her there and say gdbye to me..

Wait..i say to myself i cant just go yet...i haven achieve my plan..so i come out wif an excuse..i gg to the supermarket also to buy drink since i thirsty aft my basketball session..i reme is Shop & Save the supermarket..i rather is "Shop & Sex" later...haha..

I accompany her to the supermarket..walking around and looking at her figure..hmmm...the day she was just walking a normal skirt and blouse type..but like her round firm ass...feel like touching on the spot..of cos i cant..then i need to pretend to shop for my drinks then go off together..

My next step is i can help her carry her things to her hse as she is intending to buy some gocery & things for dinner also..till now everything is gg according to plan..except i still thinking abt how to get rid of her son so i can achieve my plan to bonk her mum though still trying to be nice to both of them..

then after finish shopping as she had bought quite a number of things is quite heavy as she was carrying the stuff..i carry out my plan to offer my help and also say i taking the same route as her..

All bros pls take note the plc i playing my basketball is not even near my hse and i don even stay around the plc, is just by chance i am there playing alone..

while continuing walking with her i try to get nearer, closing to her and chatting to see if i can smell if she put on any perfume..wow..what a nice smell she did put on perfume...a lonely hsewife put on perfume while exercising and gg to gocery shopping..:D

then suddenly her son stop & being tired just squat down..her mum then squat also to tok to her that we r reaching soon..i notice smthing & quickly sieze the chance to stand in front of her and saw....wow...a nice pair of boobs as there an opening from her skirt top...shit she did wear a bra though but there was gd enough for now to make my manhood grow harder..hehe

so finally we reach and she say she will go back by herself and thks me for helping to carry the things plus showing her the directions..she then walk off while i still dreaming and seeing her round firm ass..

SHIT...i forgot to ask her name & hp no...and also not sure if i can see her again...there go my so-called plan..but i can see she lonely and quite a routine person after chatting wif her..

So my next plan is....

sorry guys got to go now...will continue very soon wif part 3..again a long post but exciting part will come soon..thks for the support and will value any bros feedbacks..:)

boring_guy_sg
31-07-2009, 06:58 PM
yeah , tml morning i'm gonna to play basketball , anyone ??

VIVA38
31-07-2009, 08:59 PM
thanks, waiting for your next installment.....:D

kim-seng-heng
31-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Nice one..waiting for more

simple2kee
31-07-2009, 10:27 PM
nice story! hope u wuld b back soon.

claymore
31-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Playing with fire. If her shanghainese hubby finds out. Goodluck to you.
Less you loose your basketballs.:D

apuizai
31-07-2009, 10:41 PM
waiting eagerly for part 3 to come.....

QQ Lover
01-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Better remember to get her phone number the next time .....

honybro
04-08-2009, 02:42 AM
okie bro time for new update..thks for waiting & camping for the bros here.

Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....part 3

My next plan...will be..trying my luck to be there in the morning again playing basketball..as 1st to see if she will be interested in me still, 2nd if she realli a routine type of person..so there might be a chance for me to met her and carry on my plan to...BONK HER..hehe :D

That night i couldnt slp tinking ways of wat i could say & do if she is there, how i can get to bonk her...get rid of all obstacle..but all these will be useless if she not there next morning..so tat y i cant slp..

The next morning come..i was there around the same time again 9 plus in the morning playing basketball as usual..hehe..like being normal to me..there i see the usual uncles & aunties again..scan around she not here yet..

but is better i am early so it will look more convincing tat i here to play basketball not to look for chance to get close to her to bonk her..time passes slowly..i getting bored more than tired playing for half an hr..cos i not in the right mind to play basketball but more to want to have to chance to suck those boobs of her..

so around 10 am she finally appear..with her son of cos..reme she alone with her son..husband working..she i guess she never lie to me..plus either she is a routine type of person or she just miss me..:D

of cos i din go directly to her yet..this was my plan..i muz not seem so over eager..act normally..then also find chance to approach her..another things those uncle & aunties is not done yet still there..wat wrong wif these ppls not tired?

Finally after some more mins pass away those uncles & aunties finally finish & pack up to go..after they went this is my chance to approach her to chat..suddenly smthing happen..her son hurt himself while playing with the exercise machine..

so i quickly react..with these chance i need change my plan & also see how to react..he was not too badly hurt bleed a bit but cant walk steadily..so i suggest y not i help her carry her son to her hse so we can treat him and let him rest..she seem confuse to accept my help or not(i guess she is worry abt me gg to her hse)but i try to make her feel tat her son is more impt no time to tink..

lucky her son not too heavy so i still can manage..following her to her hse and quickly help her son to patch up the wound..hmmm..while she was getting the first aid kit..i look around her hse..quick normal still some staff around the hse unpacked so tat mean she is realli here for a few days onli..

Next i need to come up wif a plan & excuse to stay at her hse so i can c if i got a chance to bonk her..after helping her son to treat the wound,we chat and get to know her by the name of 'S' she then get me a cup of tea to drink after we chat for a while..with almost instant reaction i "accidentally" knock off the cup and the tea spill to both of our clothes..

i quickly apologise and react with taking out tissues to wipe off the tea for myself and help her as the tea spill to her chest area...at that time she was wearing a white t-shirt..so it become transparent..wow..the bra & her boobs was very clear..nice firm & round..i instantly had a hard on...while helping her to clear the "boobs" she was clearly very embrassed and say she will do it herself...

then she bring me a towel and advice me to clear myself in the masterbed room toilet as the other toilet is faulty..then i ask her how about herself..she told me she will also need to clean up but after me..will need to change also..
so there i go to the masterbed room,there lie the ultimate plan of me to bonk her on the bed..and see her naked...hmmmm..everything is gg as planned..

just a few more things to test bf i can know if i got a chance to bonk her..so i proceed to the toilet to clean myself..then i heard some noise outside of the toilet door..'S' was outside and she was getting clothes to change before cleaning herself..

1 naughty thought come to my mind....

sorry bro will continue again soon..thks for the patient wait..bros the wait will not be wasted...it will be rewarded soon..hehe :)

tigerboy18
04-08-2009, 02:12 PM
ho seh liao! u better net tis ball now..... otherwise u will b out of d Sammyball Basketball team! kekeke...... :D

whatthefuk
05-08-2009, 05:08 PM
camping for more action

rokosickfredi
05-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Woots!! Take front seat now...

AD69
05-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Come back quickly to continue the story.

Usopp
05-08-2009, 10:53 PM
nice 1, ts please cum some more. thanks

honybro
07-08-2009, 01:59 AM
ok bros..mi go zap from donno who..i new at posting at TS leh..if got negative feedback or want me to stop just let know..don just zap without letting me know..

anyway i still continue since there is still other bros waiting...

Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....part 4

hmmm abt the naughty thought i tinking is since 'S' is outside y not i act blur go out with me naked and my towel and a surprise to her c how she react..hehe :D

while i was tinking this..the door open and 'S' had covered herself with a towel naked no clothes beneath to SURPRISE ME!!

i was shocked like open big with my mouth..b4 i can react she was down on my knees..taking off my towel and reaching for my hardon..WTF is she gg to help me with a mind blowing BJ...i cant imagine it...she gg for it...i don even have time to react...i gg to cum..am i dreaming??

then came a loud scream...SHIT i am dreaming...i still in the toilet with my towel and 'S' is still outside but that her scream..so i din not think of anything just go out wif my towel and c wat happen to her..

oh...just a roach..and she was afraid of tat...so i manage to kill it and hug her to my arm to calm her down..with my towel on me onli...and she had not change her cloth yet so is still wet and i can clearly feel her boobs pressing against my chest with her nipple erect hard cos of the coldness she feel just now...and this make me had an instant hard on..which accidentally her hand was just around my groin area..she can feel my heat on her palm..

she was embrassed 1st by her nipple erection and also my hard on her face immediately turn red..i was speechless too as i do not know wat to say next...

then she suddenly spoke out and say she need to c how her son is and told me is time for him to take his nap in his room and ask me to proceed to washup and she will be back in a short while to HELP ME :D with an CFM look..

then i recover from the shock i feel and told her i will be waiting to give her a gd time also..with a smile..hehe

ok bros...thing r heating up soon...reme to be here for next update...:)

lenz87
07-08-2009, 04:00 AM
quick update!!!

eighty2
07-08-2009, 09:04 AM
I am having a raging hard on now :p

quickhard
07-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Thumbs up. Waiting for your update.

seeknewss
07-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Lucky fellow, sure sounds real anyway camping here for the conquering.... :D

Big Semens
07-08-2009, 01:47 PM
MILF encounter always exciting ....

forumer
07-08-2009, 01:50 PM
so many horny housewives around...

honybro
11-08-2009, 01:36 AM
sorry bro for the wait is holiday and our homeland bdae so no hanky panky..hehe :D now for the update

Encounter with a young PRC housewife while..... part 5

hmmm...now i feeling horny..does she mean wat she say or just teasing me..wow...is my plan working...is she realli those horny lonely hsewife...somemore got free bonk...this is fantasy becoming real man..wtf i will know soon enough..

so i proceed to washup and tinking if i should take a bath also...so i will be clean & ready..for a great time..haha..then i decided to take the bath her toilet have those bathtub type one..so shiok can enjoy maybe she will join in with me also..haha..

time passes i still waiting for her to come in to make my dream come true..then come a knock and 'S' ask me if i am done cos she want to wash up next..WHAT!! i though she told me she helping me...so i wont have my dream liao..damn..so i was quite upset..dry myself up and wrap with a towel opening the door and tell 'S' waiting outside i am done..with a disappointing look of cos :(

she was then in her bathrode seem like getting ready to washup..but she then look at me wif the same CFM look and say..u r disappointed tat i had not help u??

"of cos" i was tinking with myself look..then she walk in and say...y not u help me instead..hehe..ho sei liao...she finally say the magic word...i quickly act and say how abt yr son? she then say fast asleep liao...don worry door also lock unless i don wan to help her if not wat am i waiting for?

quick hand quick leg go in ready to go naked again...and want to help her get naked also..then after i closed the toilet door..she knee down help me take off my towel and use her hand to touch my body fr my neck down..to chest to stomach..to u know where bros..

once she touch there...my little bro wake up and again and say "HI" to her, she then say u there r surely very active..i say of cos...wait too long liao mah..she then stare at it..slowing look up at me with another CFM look...open her slutty mouth..stick out her togue and give it a lick...the feeling send me to a sudden shiver..shiok is onli word i can say as of then..

she was gd i can say slowly and surely licking my little bro to a complete hardon..then look up again to me to give a confirmation she sallowing it...with extra gd suction then i cant say again very very shiok..

wow...DREAM DO COME TRUE!! if this time is another dream pls make sure till it finish then wake up...but no is not a dream...is so so real...a horny hsewife...give me a mind blowing bbbj rite in my face...holy shit..then she slowing take off her bathrode...to show off her figure though of cos it might not be the best i c b4...but her boobs is round & firm no much fats around her body...cant realli c her pussy cos she helping mi with the bbbj..

what should i do next...come to my mind...would this be my 1st & last time wif her enjoying or this is the best of some great time i will enjoy with this horny hsewife from our dear PRC...hehe

bros keep camping for the next installment then..:p

rooney245
11-08-2009, 03:15 AM
keep it coming bro.. very nice story :)

VIVA38
11-08-2009, 05:48 AM
sure we will still be camping for your next installment...:D

taciturn
11-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Thanks for sharing your horny encounter. I am waiting for your update.

deslim05
11-08-2009, 06:35 AM
wonderful hehe

AD69
11-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Got action liao...continue to camp here.

TewKowLeySam
12-08-2009, 11:16 AM
hello honybro, GOOD! VERY GOOD!!! up u my humble point as encouragement. pls come back soon.... :D

JL66
12-08-2009, 03:39 PM
hi, bro,
sure or not 80% true :D:D
u must be handsome if not she won't give...:)

ilurbu
12-08-2009, 03:55 PM
actually if they're sharing the same condo, she must be thinking TS's financial situation shouldn't be too bad either. Thus the feeling of security and safety.

tigerboy18
13-08-2009, 10:03 AM
waiting for your update...... :)

gugugege
14-08-2009, 12:43 PM
hello n gd afternoon. camping here for TS next instalment. :)

joker88
14-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Nice story, TS. Please continue........... :p

Very interesting to read. :):D

alec
16-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Camping here for more!!!
keep it cuming keep it cumming

chia_zy
16-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I think the hornybro is having his oc with him all the times can't update almost everyday, sad... But I'll keep camping here... Keep it up bro...:)

saintdevil
16-08-2009, 10:58 AM
nice story keep it up.

honybro
17-08-2009, 03:56 AM
hi all bros..thks for waiting was busy these few days..and was looking out for more chance to have eat out...been looking out for horny PRC hsewifes ..hehe :D

Re: Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....part 6

while enjoying myself feeling shiok wif a horny hsewife sucking my cock..i need to use this chance to c if i will get more fr her plus more bonking in future..however i cant tink much since she was trying her very best sucking with such gd skill tat i was tinking i am in G land wif all the PRC..but if of cos i am not i in a better plc at a PRC hsewife home enjoying a BBBJ..

she look at me again..licking the tip of my cock..sucking it fast & slow making sure i am shiok but will not cum...cos fr her expression the CFM look i sure she will need my cock to be in her pussy not in her mouth...after 5 mins of mind blowing BBBJ i need a rest fr her mouth so i pick her up fr the position she is in..and tell her let bath and go to bed..she then nod her head..

so she proceed to help mi bath and ask me to wait outside for her..yes finally..chance to bonk her...i wonder wat was she tinking just now y so sudden tat my dream CUM true..she then come out with her towel wrapping on her body..and ask me did i wait very long..and say the wait should be worth it rite..i did plan for this to happen..

WHAT!! she know i was planning to bonk her fr day 1? she then say she know when the way i reacted aft she ask me the way to the supermarket..and the 2nd time which is today we met..she was waiting for the chance to met me..cos of 1 simple reason..SHE A LONELY & A HORNY HSEWIFE!!

she then proceed to unwarp herself and show me a fair slim body with a pair of round firm boob and a well trim pussy..wat a sight..i have a instant hard on and she was happie to c tat..and say cant wait liao rite..hehe..

"let c how u perform on bed..if u tat gd we can have more great time together since my husband is alwys not around" she say

wtf she is already a turn on wif tat sexy body of her now fr wat she say i will need to work hard for my chance..she then climb on to the bed,take away my towel..keep climbing towards me while licking me from down to up..kissing and giving a lick to my hard cock while climbing to me directly and..There we are frenching like there is no tomorrow..

of cos while i am frenching my hand are doing their job also..fondling her boobs..all natural and firm..not too big not too small..just wat i like..

now is my turn to show her wat i can do to her..hehe..i turn her around..tell her tat is my turn now and proceed to lick her from up to down of her body..stopping at her boobs...giving them a gd suck like a baby sucking fr a mother..she was starting to give out soft moans...then on wif the attack i go from boobs to her pussy..

she already a little wet fr this..as she did some trim for her pussy is easier for me to lick them..i love it...painting her wif all i can and inserting my finger to her love hole..fr soft moan to louder & louder from her..more love liquid flowing out..i know is abt time liao..but i was waiting..teasing her using my hard hot cock circling around her pussy..

finally she is feeling too horny and tell me out loud.."WO YAO" she say..i then pretend to don understand..wat u wan i say? "WO YAO NI DE DA CHI CHI" still teasing i say i cant cos i cant give her my cock..but...SHE FINALLY SHOUTED IN ENGLISH I WAN YR COCK IN MY PUSSY!!

wow...i was shocked but shiok tat wat i wan so i need not waste my time further...put my hard hot cock in her wet pussy..she finally let out a pleasure loud moan..and say "HAO SHUANG" "HAO SHU FU" guess she did not have sex for quite long liao..hehe..:D

so will i get more bonking time aft this session..bros u will know soon..stay tune..update again soon..

tigerboy18
18-08-2009, 03:22 PM
hello honybro, wat happen next??? :)

ben1978
18-08-2009, 08:21 PM
wat happen next???

aO3Dre
18-08-2009, 10:39 PM
very engaging storyline, camping for more....

leoroar
19-08-2009, 02:19 PM
read also hardon liao, camping 4 next part.

tan707070
22-08-2009, 05:28 PM
bro u so luckly