PDA

View Full Version : Felyn

nash7335
30-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Hi Bros,

Just got back from a good session with felyn.
made arrangements with her to meet up tonight, did as arranged. When i walk passed the bus stop to check into H81. I knew at once it was Felyn. Well the height just gave away.
She walked into the room, pleasant and very friendly. I was very pleased with her attitude. We chatted for about 15mins, the usual get to know n nitty gritties, started with a brain freezing BJ, I turned her over and return the favour back. She was moaning like a slut who wanted my pistol badly up the shaft. She begged me to put it in, that I did with pleasure. She rode me till I was about to explored, quickly I recovered my senses, I sat up holding her and she banged on me, by these time her moaning grew louder. I moved her to the corner of the bed these time and started ramming with all my might. within secs i explored my entire load inside her (of course with the rubber on). It was a shag, a shag worth purchasing.
Bros keep supporting tis chick.

sign off
nash7335

BBWLover
30-07-2009, 03:57 AM
you're referring to which thread??

Earlyriser
30-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi Bros,

Just got back from a good session with felyn.
made arrangements with her to meet up tonight, did as arranged. When i walk passed the bus stop to check into H81. I knew at once it was Felyn. Well the height just gave away.
She walked into the room, pleasant and very friendly. I was very pleased with her attitude. We chatted for about 15mins, the usual get to know n nitty gritties, started with a brain freezing BJ, I turned her over and return the favour back. She was moaning like a slut who wanted my pistol badly up the shaft. She begged me to put it in, that I did with pleasure. She rode me till I was about to explored, quickly I recovered my senses, I sat up holding her and she banged on me, by these time her moaning grew louder. I moved her to the corner of the bed these time and started ramming with all my might. within secs i explored my entire load inside her (of course with the rubber on). It was a shag, a shag worth purchasing.
Bros keep supporting tis chick.

sign off
nash7335

no head no tail, start a thread:confused:
wait yr points kena Da Yi Ma from some unforgiving bros then u know.
dont worry , i'm the forgiving type, we all make mistakes:D

FBInsp
30-07-2009, 11:55 AM
bro i understand u r newbie but pls do go to the newbie section and read up b4 u post a new thread regarding a fr on a FL who aready have a thread on her...

go here and post ur fr
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/135964-local-mutual-lady-29-fl.html

cheers