PDA

View Full Version : Femdom 101

sing@thai
29-07-2009, 10:13 AM
I thought I should start this thread, and gather like-minded brothers on this fetish :D. It's really hard to find true femdom in Singapore and SE Asia (besides Japan, which is at it's mature phase, with plentiful playground and true 24/7 dominatrixes/mistresses and 24/7 male slaves; and with many published magazines and books).

Well . . . here go's . . . FEMDOM 101 :p

Femdom
Femdom or female domination, refers to BDSM activities where the dominant partner is female. The female dominant party in female domination related activities is sometimes called a dominatrix.

Naturally, female domination activities may draw on all areas of BDSM, but there tends to be an association with radical feminism, whether seriously or fantastically. This can lead to apparent paradoxes, such as the humiliation of men by feminization, though it is readily resolved by seeing this as disclaiming traditional gender associations, and transference of coded images of weakness onto men. Strap-on dildo play plays a significant part in this as well. The inverse of this is of course to glorify the feminine, for example in panty fetishism and boot/foot worship.

Erotic Female Domination and Humiliation
Similarly, erotic female domination and humiliation can focus on the inadequacy of a male sub's penis (small penis humiliation) , demoting it to a plaything for the dominatrix, over which the male has no real control, as well as tease and denial. Related female domination activities include ballbusting, cock and ball torture (CBT), verbal humiliation, forced chastity, and orgasm denial or orgasm control. Many participants in this lifestyle conform to the safe, sane and consensual model prevalent in the BDSM Community.

Psychology of Humiliation
Humiliation in general touches strong emotional buttons, the more so when it becomes sexualized. Because of this, consent and paradoxically a high degree of awareness and communication is needed, to ensure that the result is desirable rather than abusive. For example, a submissive male may enjoy being insulted in some ways, but genuinely crushed and devastated if humiliated or insulted in other ways. My favorite is being treated as a dogslave and/or footstool. :D

Humiliation play is also connected to sexual fetishism, in that non-sexual activities may become sexualized by association with arousal, and also may be associated with exhibitionism in the sense of wanting others to witness (or being aroused by others witnessing) ones sexual degradation.

As with all sexual activities, some people have sexual fantasies about humiliation, and others actually undertake it as a lifestyle or in a scene. Sexual fantasies of humiliation are very common, but for most people remain a fantasy - they would have strong reservations about it being public, or engaged in with a partner for real, however erotic the idea may be. ;)

In extreme scenarios, there is a focus on exchange of bodily fluids and total forfeit of rights from the slave, and acts may involve spitting, golden showers (urine) and brown showers (faeces, or in plain term: shit).

There are many websites that cater to this fetish and alternative lifestyle. Remember, it is not for the faint-hearted . . . We can exchange viewpoints, photos, movie clips, etc . . .

cyber69_x69
29-07-2009, 11:57 AM
I thought I should start this thread, and gather like-minded brothers on this fetish :D. It's really hard to find true femdom in Singapore and SE Asia (besides Japan, which is at it's mature phase, with plentiful playground and true 24/7 dominatrixes/mistresses and 24/7 male slaves; and with many published magazines and books).

Well . . . here go's . . . FEMDOM 101

Femdom
Femdom or female domination, refers to BDSM activities where the dominant partner is female. The female dominant party in female domination related activities is sometimes called a dominatrix.

Naturally, female domination activities may draw on all areas of BDSM, but there tends to be an association with radical feminism, whether seriously or fantastically. This can lead to apparent paradoxes, such as the humiliation of men by feminization, though it is readily resolved by seeing this as disclaiming traditional gender associations, and transference of coded images of weakness onto men. Strap-on dildo play plays a significant part in this as well. The inverse of this is of course to glorify the feminine, for example in panty fetishism and boot/foot worship.

Erotic Female Domination and Humiliation
Similarly, erotic female domination and humiliation can focus on the inadequacy of a male sub's penis (small penis humiliation) , demoting it to a plaything for the dominatrix, over which the male has no real control, as well as tease and denial. Related female domination activities include ballbusting, cock and ball torture (CBT), verbal humiliation, forced chastity, and orgasm denial or orgasm control. Many participants in this lifestyle conform to the safe, sane and consensual model prevalent in the BDSM Community.

Psychology of Humiliation
Humiliation in general touches strong emotional buttons, the more so when it becomes sexualized. Because of this, consent and paradoxically a high degree of awareness and communication is needed, to ensure that the result is desirable rather than abusive. For example, a submissive male may enjoy being insulted in some ways, but genuinely crushed and devastated if humiliated or insulted in other ways. My favorite is being treated as a dogslave and/or footstool. :D

Humiliation play is also connected to sexual fetishism, in that non-sexual activities may become sexualized by association with arousal, and also may be associated with exhibitionism in the sense of wanting others to witness (or being aroused by others witnessing) ones sexual degradation.

As with all sexual activities, some people have sexual fantasies about humiliation, and others actually undertake it as a lifestyle or in a scene. Sexual fantasies of humiliation are very common, but for most people remain a fantasy - they would have strong reservations about it being public, or engaged in with a partner for real, however erotic the idea may be. ;)

In extreme scenarios, there is a focus on exchange of bodily fluids and total forfeit of rights from the slave, and acts may involve spitting, golden showers (urine) and brown showers (faeces, or in plain term: shit).

There are many websites that cater to this fetish and alternative lifestyle. Remember, it is not for the faint-hearted . . . We can exchange viewpoints, photos, movie clips, etc . . .

Thks bro for the info..... hv viewed such websites n do hv fantasy (especially with women in leather or latex ) of been dominated by a women, however we can only view such materials on the web but nothing physical happen in Singapore (yet to find).....:(

turboman1
05-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I did once in Hong Kong. she is a taiwnese.... Paid HKD1100 for 2 hour session.. Too bad cant find this in Singapore or JB...
Really sextified and worth... The best fuck I have ever experience.

It was situated somewhere around in Tsim tsa Tsui.. Her small apartment is full of sex toys, handcuffs, cages, swings, costumes.. u name it...

THe BDSM begins with Siu Tim giving me a catalog on the role play which I can choose: Play as dog... Or As King .. or her dress as policewoman or nurse.. Torture/Rape (she rape u not the other way)

She will professionally tell/guide u which to choose.. At the end I just say oklah.. dog and owner.

____ WIll continue after dinner___

kim-seng-heng
05-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Bro more pls.

turboman1
05-08-2009, 08:03 PM
So she ask me to pick her a sexy costume.. I chose her a red fishnet lingerie with revealing pussy and boobs.. And a gold wig for her... and I strip naked.

she use the dog chain and put on my neck. Then, she gave all sorts of orders.. Licking her thighs while she stands and i kneel in dog position.. Removing her panties using my teeth without hands...spanking my butt if i dont perform well or not following instructions..

Then she put me in a small dog cage... Slowly teasing me with her boobs and pussy.. By climbing on top of the cage and I stick out my tongue desperately wanting to lick her pussy and suck her protruding nipples.. but can only get a bit of smell and flavor coz she wont allow me to lick/suck so easily.:( She keep on moving around on top of the cage and talk dirty to sustain the momentum...

Then she urinated on top of the cage to my body.. Oh my... warm smelly fluid.. before she open up a small opening on top of the cage and ask me stick out my neck and lick her clean with lots of moaning sound and pussy juice flowing in the process ...

End.. of first stage... we went for a bath together.. Thats only first stage..

turboman1
05-08-2009, 09:31 PM
After bathing, Siu Tim chain me to one of her machine and started spanking me hard with a stick whilst talk dirty. Though no scar/bleeding but it was painful and cried each time she hit my butt. She put some ball wrap in plastic (hygiene purpose) into my mouth that prevented me from shouting out loud.

when my cock soften, she will BBBJ me... makes me harden again....
BTW, she is quite good looking, age late 20s, medium height, body well maintain, boobs 36D and pussy well shaven.

I dont like this session as a lot of torture.. cock hard and soft a few times... quite "shiong" to the body.. so i call it quits..

before proceed to 3rd stage...

turboman1
05-08-2009, 10:37 PM
3rd stage, she chain me this time of me lying on the bed instead.
Both my hands and leg are handcuffs. She put a vibrator (wrapped in condom) and against my will inserted into my ass... to excite me.

She then played some hot music and dance naked in front of me... I also played along like wanting to fuck her but prevented by the handcuffs, which makes her eager to dance more and seduce me, occasionally HJ me.

After that, she lit a candle and drip the wax on my body... I felt some intense excitement for every drip of hot wax on me as she play with my cock at the same time...

Finally she remove one handcuff and one leg cuff and so I can maneuver around and fuck her. And slowly remove every cuffs... It was like releasing a beast and I fuck her like no tomorrw.

i also fuck her while she sit in a swing (inside her room).. She like it as the penetration is very deep accoding to her... and then carry her with cock still in her pussy to the bed... before unloading everything CIM.
Also use my tongue to lick remaining cum on her face and FK her.

It was so satisfying that she gave me her private no and ask me to call her next time if the common no cant be reach... Unfortunately, I had to go back the next day... If not will visit for 2nd round.

The two hour session ends with a 15 minutes massage.

BDSM with her was very addictive... I scared if I visit her a few times.. Normal sex become boring!!!

I think that could me my first and last bdsm.... Need a normal and healthier sex..