PDA

View Full Version : Ice Palace

yongzhen
28-07-2009, 03:45 PM
This thread manager is Leicester.
So u all hv to wait see wat he hv to offer.
Cheers!

siansation
30-07-2009, 05:01 PM
ice palace.....
wonder wat bro leicester have to offer will wait and see....

Darkrunner
31-07-2009, 06:50 PM
This new gal... a bit hard to FR... cos her taste a bit different... and she is not the same gal as the one offered by bro YZ....

Tat night, I was at Lav Food court to meet old buddy. He booked a KTV gal into to me... cos I pass him some contacts some time ago, and he wan to return the favour.

At first she a bit cold towards me, so i nickname her Icy. During dinner, we got to know a bit better, and she start to laugh at my lame chinese jokes. (see more Taiwan Jacky Wu shows). After dinner, they book their room, i book my room. Dunno how it happen, I end up send Icy home, and my gal stayed there.

On the car, i keep teasing Icy, and she jokingly say that she will spank me if I get too naughty. I challenge her lor, and SHE REALLY SPANKED ME leh. Wah, machiam enjoy lor. I say that she must be feeling horny liao lor. She looked at me eyes open big big, and grinned a yes.

Near her place, I grilled her for more info, end up she is into Female Dominance with her BF in China. I say I dun believe her, and she must prove it to me. She took off her cloth belt, made some simple knots, and made a simple cloth handcuff on me at the kopitiam!!

OK, the knots are simple, and I know how to undo them easily, but she was really happy to do tat to me. She asked me if SG guys liked being spanked or not. I told her some info on where to get more gear.

Now she want to offer this special special service to those shy shy bros with a submissive fetish. Pls contact her for the range of service you are looking for, and she does have some gear... (photos taken)

Icy Ratings
Boobs: 36B+
Ht: 1.6m
Wt: 48Kg

I will help her set up a blog over the weekend, and she will try to update regularly.

Pls PM me yr contact number &/or email for her contact. And I will forward her contact to u... prices will depend on your 'requirements'.

Darkrunner
01-08-2009, 03:14 PM
So far sent to 2 bros via email liao.... for FR watchers, maybe have to wait for her blog to be confirmed yet.

Icy.Mistress
02-08-2009, 02:04 AM
谢谢你,Leicester大哥,

有三位小弟已经联络我了。可是只有一人见了面。下次让他自己写感受。

我已经准备从中国带一些工具来了。可是如果小弟们有自己的工具会方便和卫生。

好了。下次见。

Darkrunner
04-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Icy jus smsed me... saying that she will be avalible to 'discipline naughty boys' today and tomorrow night.... if shy, directly PM me for her contact details.

Darkrunner
04-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Here are some links to the pixs she sent to me...

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/fd8709dc4cafc4ca2b0607c784db5089/0/DSCF4370.JPG)

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/e2018084921996a21a077fd9d1d2870f/0/DSCF4367.JPG)

Darkrunner
04-08-2009, 06:39 PM
This new gal... a bit hard to FR... cos her taste a bit different... and she is not the same gal as the one offered by bro YZ....

Tat night, I was at Lav Food court to meet old buddy. He booked a KTV gal into to me... cos I pass him some contacts some time ago, and he wan to return the favour.

At first she a bit cold towards me, so i nickname her Icy. During dinner, we got to know a bit better, and she start to laugh at my lame chinese jokes. (see more Taiwan Jacky Wu shows). After dinner, they book their room, i book my room. Dunno how it happen, I end up send Icy home, and my gal stayed there.

On the car, i keep teasing Icy, and she jokingly say that she will spank me if I get too naughty. I challenge her lor, and SHE REALLY SPANKED ME leh. Wah, machiam enjoy lor. I say that she must be feeling horny liao lor. She looked at me eyes open big big, and grinned a yes.

Near her place, I grilled her for more info, end up she is into Female Dominance with her BF in China. I say I dun believe her, and she must prove it to me. She took off her cloth belt, made some simple knots, and made a simple cloth handcuff on me at the kopitiam!!

OK, the knots are simple, and I know how to undo them easily, but she was really happy to do tat to me. She asked me if SG guys liked being spanked or not. I told her some info on where to get more gear.

Now she want to offer this special special service to those shy shy bros with a submissive fetish.
Pls contact her for the range of service you are looking for, and she does have some gear... (photos taken)

Icy Ratings

I will help her set up a blog over the weekend, and she will try to update regularly.

Pls PM me yr contact number &/or email for her contact. And I will forward her contact to u... prices will depend on your 'requirements'.

ang076
04-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Thanks for sharing contact with me.

I find that she ask for $150 to $200..

Never mind, seek other gals for service.

Thanks for choosing me..

Darkrunner
05-08-2009, 09:19 AM
No prob... jus tat this is not everyone's cup of tea...

oh yes, jus got sms from Icy this morn... she may have a few friends coming over, but will not provide such 'unique' services to everyone...

Darkrunner
05-08-2009, 05:08 PM
I wonder if you guys like to read about such FRs??

Darkrunner
06-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Guess the customers are really shy... too bad... i myself am very interested to read a FR...

Schneider
06-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks for sharing contact with me.

I find that she ask for $150 to $200..

Never mind, seek other gals for service.

Thanks for choosing me..

$150 to $200 - that's steep. Are you sure the market can support it, bro Leicester. I know may other girls who will be most willing to provide such fetish at much lower prices.

Darkrunner
07-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Long weekend loh!!!!

Darkrunner
14-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Had a chat with Icy last nite... she said she will get more fucking high heels in near future... apparently, there is a fetish for such heels... :cool:

Darkrunner
14-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Bros, pls check your PM...

l3est
15-08-2009, 01:21 AM
bro Leicester i will like to know what type of gal u intro to us
she is a rubbish since the price is not sutitable what the fxxx she fxxx me
i will make sure she will not stay here long
any time u also can meet me
i will play along with her

操你妈的贱女人 我还没见过那么贱的人 你也不用想在新加坡混了
不爽你就出来 你妈的B 操你全家

l3est
15-08-2009, 12:40 PM
谢谢你,leicester大哥,

有三位小弟已经联络我了。可是只有一人见了面。下次让他自己写感受。

我已经准备从中国带一些工具来了。可是如果小弟们有自己的工具会方便和卫生。

好了。下次见。

你他妈的贱b 在这里你不用在混下去了 你比狗还贱 人卖b你卖b还没看过比你还贱的

Icy.Mistress
31-08-2009, 04:41 PM
l3est, 你说过的事你自己知。 我不想再斗嘴。

我的朋友终于来了。

Ice Palace: XinYing (http://icypleasure.blogspot.com/2009/08/xinying.html)

Hi all, here's the English translation.

Name : 欣盈 XinYing
Height: 172cm
Weight : 52kg
Breats: 36B
Looks: 6.5/10 (was a model when she was a student)

Services:Breast Massage, Normal Massage, JG, BJ (maybe), FJ.

Cost: $100/2 hours

Icy.Mistress
31-08-2009, 06:35 PM
如果有男生还想被我调教的话, 可以给我一个短训。

l3est
01-09-2009, 04:22 AM

我的朋友终于来了。

ice palace: Xinying (http://icypleasure.blogspot.com/2009/08/xinying.html)

hi all, here's the english translation.

name : 欣盈 xinying
height: 172cm
weight : 52kg
breats: 36b
looks: 6.5/10 (was a model when she was a student)

services:breast massage, normal massage, jg, bj (maybe), fj.

cost: $100/2 hours

我操你妈的b 你现在连200过夜也不值 女人我见多了 没见过你那么下贱的 你认为你没错你他妈的叫你的龟头来跟我讲

why bro Leicester or bro yongzhen don't give me a call ???? i leave my phone in u pm still waiting

yongzhen
01-09-2009, 06:57 AM

why bro Leicester or bro yongzhen don't give me a call ???? i leave my phone in u pm still waiting

Bro, 1st is u didn't ask to call u or pm me yr hp.
2nd, this is bro leicester's gal as I had stated in the 1st posting of the thread.
Thus I don't interfere with his dealings.
So no pt u talk to me over the phone.
But if u want to a person to talk out yr unhappiness, u can PM me.
But like I said gals here r not my intro.
U can checked my site.
Cheers!

Darkrunner
01-09-2009, 10:20 AM

sorry bro, been overseas working trip... lots of shit work to clear... will call u tonight or tmw nite...

btw, i am not a OKT... i still have to settle my professional work first...

Darkrunner
01-09-2009, 05:57 PM
At work kena sandwiched by customer and boss... here also start to have same feelings liao... *sigh*...

Darkrunner
02-09-2009, 06:18 PM
reach mid week liao... time to go downslope..

Icy.Mistress
07-09-2009, 03:21 PM
l3est... 对不起,我那天心情不好,火气大。

Darkrunner
08-09-2009, 02:50 PM
One want to buy, one wan to sell... good thing that u both make peace...

Darkrunner
11-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Help friend take pix... next thing I know, it kena deleted...

Hey Bros,

I last time read that bros can find student FLs as simple as makan together, really cannot believe. Now, I also cannot believe that I also happen to hook one such PRC student gem by myself.

For bros jus interested in the Stats and contact, pls jus scroll down to the coloured section… for bros interested to try to hook up new PRC lobangs, please read on..

few days ago, I was near bugis area for business meeting, and was eating at one of those roadside kopitiam enjoying a famous duck rice (the one opp got MOS), then got one PRC gal standing near me, as if looking for a seat. Immediately, I told her to join my table lah. I hungry for duck, not human. She laugh at my silly joke, and decided to order duck rice as well. So we ate together lah.

First impressions: her light makeup like poly student lor. After lunch, I got some time to kill before have to report back to office. So I pluck up my courage to ask her if she needs a ride anywhere. She said she only know the areas around her school and accommodation, rest of place don’t know well. I told her to come take a ride with me lah. Once in the car, then I finally know her name. Bing Bing 冰冰.

Inside the car, I let my devil horns show liao. Drove down toward Geylang to show her the red light district… I meant, the good food stall there. I asked her if she knew her classmates are doing something similar, she said yes. I asked her if she did it before, she said no one ask her to do before. The killer Q: Is she willing to do for me? She blushed red, and said nothing. I said, if still silent, means consent. She still is silent, but I managed to catch her nodding her head a little.So I drove back towards down to my recent favourite H81. Jus nice, can pop over to SL to get new USB cable after that. Hehehehe…

NOW, the FR…..

Once inside the room, she was a bit shy, and I had to teach her to go take shower. Inside, she gave my groin region a though cleaning. She joked that she bathed her brother before, but my cock is so much bigger. I also help cleaned her meimei, and she gave a soft moan of pleasure. We quickly dried up and headed off to the bed action. I taught her the basic catbath and anal rimming, and can tell that she is putting in effort to learn. But for BJ, she is SOLID!! She told me that she has a BF in Singapore, but ‘allowance’ not very high. So her BJ skills are learnt this way. When I asked what else the BF did, she told me that she was involved in MMF threesome before as well. I joked that if I bring a male friend along to visit her again, she agreed, but only 2 guys max as she will feel very very tried after that.

Action was pretty decent. I was lazy, and asked her to do cowgirl style on me first, then sitting. She said my cock is bigger and thicker than her BF, making her very shoik. (Bullshit or not, it still feels good to hear that). Then is sitting position, then my turn to be on top. Now I go TURBO mode liao, and her audio volume change from ok 8 to a max 30 volume. I sure anyone along the corridor and next door two rooms can hear her orgasmic song. Normally I can last longer, but her meimei really grip my cock tight, my first shot was over before I can hold it back.

When resting, she used the tissues to clean me carefully, and then we shared a cigarette. Feels really shoik. Her fingers keep dancing around my cock while we enjoyed the afternoon TV. After 15 minutes rest, my No 2 head rise up again. She was so surprised that I can still do it so fast. (Never tell her that I got take various supplements). However, I did not bring more condoms along, so I settled for a 69 with HJ. Her skilful tongue would dance around my balls, while her hands wrapped around my cock, very shoik feeling. This 2nd time did not shot as much, but most got onto her breast when she did not aim away from her. She immediately went in to shower first. Hahahahaha

After all that, legs a bit weak liao, but managed to sent her to nearest MRT station. Sorry, no pix, cos dun wan to risk wife find out. But I got inform a good buddy of mine to go take pix. Hope will post up real soon.

Summary
Name: Bing Bing 冰冰
Hometown: Fujian (I think)
Looks: 6/10 not a beauty contest winner, more of GND look
Body: 7/10 just the way i like it
boobs: A small but highly sensitive.
Ht: 1.60m
Wt: 43kg small enough for me to carry without panting

BJ: 9.5/10 knows how to pleasure using her tongue. (With cap, but she said maybe can BBBJ if I return 2nd time, please do not force)
Cathbath/Anal Rim: 6/10 first time doing
FJ: 9/10 really horny if you know how to pleasure her, like those jap amature AVs.
Pussy: 7.5/10 groomed, but I prefer shaved or waxed. Knows how to squeeze muscles around cock.
Fingering: OK, but must be gentle.
Massage: 0/10 Did not try
Licking: 9/10 BF never do for her before.
Kissing: lips, no tongue.

Dos: BJ/HJ/FJ/Cathbath/licking/fingering/ maybe (MMF threesomes)
Donts: AJ/RAW

Price:
$80/1/1shot Excl Rm & Cd (negotiated down from $100 for SBF bros)
$130/2/2 Excl Rm & Cd (I gave her additional $20 tips)
MMF… pls contact and negotiate with her yourself.

The picture are at Nate's website (http://naughtynate.weebly.com/index.html)

Please PM NATE for her contacts... I will help out if I got time...

Nate
11-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Thanks bro... you took some very nice shoots...

was she 'working' when you are shooting that last pix?

Nate
12-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks to all bros for the PMs... I've replied to all bros...

as for the MMF, pls discuss with her the pricing...

Nate
14-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Dear bros,

i gotten some reply from BingBing that a few bros asking if can do 'delivery' to home or not... to be honest, I am the one advicing her not to go, as I know of too many cases of cheaters... 

if price is not agree, then no worries about it...  

Nate
14-09-2009, 05:46 PM
up for today

Nate
16-09-2009, 04:43 PM

Now she want to offer this special special service to those shy shy bros with a submissive fetish. Pls contact her for the range of service you are looking for, and she does have some gear... (photos taken)

Icy Ratings

我的朋友终于来了。

Hey Bros,

I last time read that bros can find student FLs as simple as makan together, really cannot believe. Now, I also cannot believe that I also happen to hook one such PRC student gem by myself.

For bros jus interested in the Stats and contact, pls jus scroll down to the coloured section… for bros interested to try to hook up new PRC lobangs, please read on..

few days ago, I was near bugis area for business meeting, and was eating at one of those roadside kopitiam enjoying a famous duck rice (the one opp got MOS), then got one PRC gal standing near me, as if looking for a seat. Immediately, I told her to join my table lah. I hungry for duck, not human. She laugh at my silly joke, and decided to order duck rice as well. So we ate together lah.

First impressions: her light makeup like poly student lor. After lunch, I got some time to kill before have to report back to office. So I pluck up my courage to ask her if she needs a ride anywhere. She said she only know the areas around her school and accommodation, rest of place don’t know well. I told her to come take a ride with me lah. Once in the car, then I finally know her name. Bing Bing 冰冰.

Inside the car, I let my devil horns show liao. Drove down toward Geylang to show her the red light district… I meant, the good food stall there. I asked her if she knew her classmates are doing something similar, she said yes. I asked her if she did it before, she said no one ask her to do before. The killer Q: Is she willing to do for me? She blushed red, and said nothing. I said, if still silent, means consent. She still is silent, but I managed to catch her nodding her head a little.So I drove back towards down to my recent favourite H81. Jus nice, can pop over to SL to get new USB cable after that. Hehehehe…

NOW, the FR…..

Once inside the room, she was a bit shy, and I had to teach her to go take shower. Inside, she gave my groin region a though cleaning. She joked that she bathed her brother before, but my cock is so much bigger. I also help cleaned her meimei, and she gave a soft moan of pleasure. We quickly dried up and headed off to the bed action. I taught her the basic catbath and anal rimming, and can tell that she is putting in effort to learn. But for BJ, she is SOLID!! She told me that she has a BF in Singapore, but ‘allowance’ not very high. So her BJ skills are learnt this way. When I asked what else the BF did, she told me that she was involved in MMF threesome before as well. I joked that if I bring a male friend along to visit her again, she agreed, but only 2 guys max as she will feel very very tried after that.

Action was pretty decent. I was lazy, and asked her to do cowgirl style on me first, then sitting. She said my cock is bigger and thicker than her BF, making her very shoik. (Bullshit or not, it still feels good to hear that). Then is sitting position, then my turn to be on top. Now I go TURBO mode liao, and her audio volume change from ok 8 to a max 30 volume. I sure anyone along the corridor and next door two rooms can hear her orgasmic song. Normally I can last longer, but her meimei really grip my cock tight, my first shot was over before I can hold it back.

When resting, she used the tissues to clean me carefully, and then we shared a cigarette. Feels really shoik. Her fingers keep dancing around my cock while we enjoyed the afternoon TV. After 15 minutes rest, my No 2 head rise up again. She was so surprised that I can still do it so fast. (Never tell her that I got take various supplements). However, I did not bring more condoms along, so I settled for a 69 with HJ. Her skilful tongue would dance around my balls, while her hands wrapped around my cock, very shoik feeling. This 2nd time did not shot as much, but most got onto her breast when she did not aim away from her. She immediately went in to shower first. Hahahahaha

After all that, legs a bit weak liao, but managed to sent her to nearest MRT station. Sorry, no pix, cos dun wan to risk wife find out. But I got inform a good buddy of mine to go take pix. Hope will post up real soon.

Summary

BJ: 9.5/10 knows how to pleasure using her tongue. (With cap, but she said maybe can BBBJ if I return 2nd time, please do not force)
FJ: 9/10 really horny if you know how to pleasure her, like those jap amature AVs.
Pussy: 7.5/10 groomed, but I prefer shaved or waxed. Knows how to squeeze muscles around cock.

Price:

Up for today...

Darkrunner
17-09-2009, 09:31 PM

The picture are at Nate's website (http://naughtynate.weebly.com/index.html)

Please PM NATE for her contacts... I will help out if I got time...

Now she want to offer this special special service to those shy shy bros with a submissive fetish.
Pls contact her for the range of service you are looking for, and she does have some gear... (photos taken)

Icy Ratings

Darkrunner
17-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Nate
Hey Bros,

NOW, the FR…..

Summary

Price: