PDA

View Full Version : foot reflexology pain pain

hearthrob
14-09-2003, 04:27 PM
Is it normal for a person who do foot reflexology for the first time to be feeling very painful the next day? I am paining like hell when step on the floor right now, since this morning when I woke up....

chukeliang
14-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Is it normal for a person who do foot reflexology for the first time to be feeling very painful the next day? I am paining like hell when step on the floor right now, since this morning when I woke up....
not true, pain while doing it , no more pain after you step out the place.
( if done correctly)

hearthrob
14-09-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
not true, pain while doing it , no more pain after you step out the place.
( if done correctly)

wah, that means I in big big trouble right now becos' pain and have bruises somemore!....

bradpitt968
14-09-2003, 10:43 PM

Think it's only painful when the certain "unhealthy" spot is being pressed.... in fact... if they don't press... don't think it suppose to be painful.... if nobody is pressing.... then it's either bruises... if it's not... then siao liao....

hearthrob
14-09-2003, 11:33 PM
I think really siao liao.....the base of the foot is painful when step on the floor and the side of the foot is painful because got bruises...I heard someone said if really done by a true master then won't feel much pain isn't it?....maybe this guy kungfu not enough....let's hope tomolo will be better, if not must go see doctor liao...

noppensg
15-09-2003, 09:40 AM
I think really siao liao.....the base of the foot is painful when step on the floor and the side of the foot is painful because got bruises...I heard someone said if really done by a true master then won't feel much pain isn't it?....maybe this guy kungfu not enough....let's hope tomolo will be better, if not must go see doctor liao...

Bro, I've that experience too after my first foot reflex session. It was done by a blind man and the pain is like what you said, the feet, just below the ankles. The blind man told me that after a few sessions, it should gets better. And it is very painful during the massage.

I didn't go for many foot reflex sessions after that but it certainly feels better now. Allow your legs to rest for a few days, let the pain subside. If the pain continues and never gets better say after a week, then consult a doctor.

hearthrob
15-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
Bro, I've that experience too after my first foot reflex session. It was done by a blind man and the pain is like what you said, the feet, just below the ankles. The blind man told me that after a few sessions, it should gets better. And it is very painful during the massage.

I didn't go for many foot reflex sessions after that but it certainly feels better now. Allow your legs to rest for a few days, let the pain subside. If the pain continues and never gets better say after a week, then consult a doctor.

Thank you bro noppensg, this is sound advise. In fact this morning, the pain at the base of the foot has subsided, just the bruises at the side of the foot is still little painful. Maybe when a week's up, it'll recover. Cheers.

MrDevil
15-09-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Think it's only painful when the certain "unhealthy" spot is being pressed.... in fact... if they don't press... don't think it suppose to be painful.... if nobody is pressing.... then it's either bruises... if it's not... then siao liao....

this one confirm the sign of cheonging too much, bro hearthrob2202, u still can cheong Jb today or not? Me jioing SonicXXX to JB today ;) heheheeh

SonicXXX
15-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Bro hearthrob,

I personally think its the third 'leg' that has bruises rite?? Hahaha, bro devil is rite, everytime score two goals in JB, tats the price u hav to pay.. Enjoy!!!:D