PDA

View Full Version : How to get the girl (of your dreams)

ddog
26-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi bros, I've been lurking @ sammyboy since delphi days. It's really a great forum to discuss sex in a healthy manner. Over the years, I've loved and lost many girls. Suffice to say, there wasn't a manual laid out for me on the do's and don't in a relationship. Coming from a boys school doesn't help either... I was nervous when dealing with the opposite sex. I was a total failure... it wasn't until I've lost a girl I've loved deeply to a player, that I began to buck up. I know there was something wrong with me... how could I... Mr Niceguy, lose to a scum like him! I treated her like a princess! (classic phrase eh). She's such a classy babe! (I was lucky to be able to date some pretty popular names). Sigh...

I began to read up on body language, psychology, sociology, kinetic science, art of flirting, etc. I put it to use... it opened up my mind on how the opposite sex really thinks! I realized my previous breakups could as well be easily avoided!

Here I'll offer bros some tips, in hope they would not be a loser like the old me. I'm sure there're far more power bros out there with chicks, but here's my humble contribution...

oOoLyRrAdoOo
26-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Erm...most of us already know. :rolleyes:

ddog
26-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Girls are suckers for bad boys

Let's face it, Mr niceguy approach doesn't work well. It will, if you play it correctly with the right approach. I will stress on that later. How many of you had had this experience whereby you've treated your gf like a princess, only to have her cheating behind your back? Well nuff said, many of us had experienced this, including me, and yes it isn't fair. It sucks but that's life, that's the opposite sex.

Experience 1

I once asked my ex gf what made her fall for a player, let's call him Jo, who got her to buy him suits, fetch him places just like a chauffeur, made her crazy about him that she literally threw herself at him! I'm serious... and she being a pretty famous babe (I can't reveal her here), driving a fast car and all, falling for a guy who commutes by bus. Her answer was simple "he seemed like the typical bad boy". She feels a rush by being with him, even if he's not giving her the right body signals, she still feel like flirting with someone dangerous.

Yes, most female, if not all do go for bad boys! They love to challenge themselves and to obtain something unobtainable, they will feel their beauty or self worth has been raised. I guess that's why girls are always comparing themselves to the next (girl beside her).

Next I'll talk about the right body language for flirting

ddog
26-07-2009, 02:33 AM
Erm...most of us already know. :rolleyes:

Good for u bro, perhaps u can contribute

ddog
26-07-2009, 02:51 AM
Eyes are the mirror of the soul. How we carry ourselves shows through our body language.

7% information we receive is from what we actually say
38% information we receive is from the tone, speed of our voices
55% information we receive is from our body!

So non verbal cues are important in showing a potential mate that you're trustworthy. Female are suckers for confident guys. Be that guy

Scenario 1 (my real life situation)

I walk in the room, catch the girl in the eye, smiled at her, but I did not lose the eye contact. Continued to look at her, until she looks away. I was suprised at how long she even stared back at me! Then she finally breaks her stare, looking down shyly (looking on the side would indicate she's not interested).

We started a conversation, I didn't not look elsewhere but into her eyes, my body facing her, my gestures slowly mirroring hers (copy whatever hand gesture she's making). She slowly began to play with her hair (indication she's flirting, non-consciously), as the conversation went on, she began to pout her lips (as in ready for a kiss), I complimented her hair, saying it looked soft, may i touch it? I touched it casually, then told her, wow! her hair is the softest I've ever felt! She looks down shyly, then looked up at me (another indication that she's taking the bait). Needless to say how the evening ended.

I'll write about the right body positions, and negative ones on the next, when I get the chance. Body language is something we can feel but not heard, and it's something powerful.

Take care, goodnight.

verytimid
26-07-2009, 03:00 AM
Interesting stuffs bro, these rules and tactics were taught to me by my trainers during a customer service course, and u actually applied them to girls!

oOoLyRrAdoOo
26-07-2009, 03:44 AM
Actually what you posted are quite well said, very textbook stuffs.

But i believe it's case to case and people have to be very flexible.
And of cause it's up to a person itself.
You've gotta be realistic, experienced and smart.

We're all a student of life, so there are things that we still don't know.
That calls for us to learn from ourselves and others by seeing and hearing.

And oh ! no matter how rich or poor you are, it all depends on if you can "charm" the girls or not :D

Cheers, i hope i help out abit, so please don't zap me if i say anything wrong.

Toyota Honda
26-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Girls are suckers for bad boys

Yes, most female, if not all do go for bad boys! They love to challenge themselves and to obtain something unobtainable, they will feel their beauty or self worth has been raised. I guess that's why girls are always comparing themselves to the next (girl beside her).

Next I'll talk about the right body language for flirting

Bro,

Right and woring in your case. I think its mostly those very confident girls that are like what you say.. And most prob they are rich etc.

but then, there are still a handful of girls who expects guys to pamper them till..... I see liao also cannot tahan...

There is no fool proof way of getting a girl of your dream still.... Its fate...