PDA

View Full Version : Excelsior HC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

angmoh
14-09-2003, 12:45 AM
guys, noticed a HC on the 3rd floor of the SC at Excelsior Hotel - anyone tried it, any nice girls?

Lesliii
14-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by angmoh
guys, noticed a HC on the 3rd floor of the SC at Excelsior Hotel - anyone tried it, any nice girls?

Oh yeah yeah, plenty of them.

angmoh
14-09-2003, 04:47 PM
and any worth trying?

Lesliii
14-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by angmoh
and any worth trying?

well, there is Susan, Chris, Esther, Nora and Hanis.
Pls provide fr after trying, ok.

angmoh
15-09-2003, 12:55 AM
mmmm, a list :)

will defo do FR after I go there! Gonna try out Solid Gold Health first.........

thanks!

galadrim_archer
20-09-2003, 08:44 PM
pls beware that some of the so called girls are formerly men.i tried hanis once and i recognised "him" because we use to play soccer together when we were kids.i had the shock of my life.go and select at ur own risk.

angmoh
21-09-2003, 02:25 AM
well, went down to Excelsior - thought I'd give it a go. Bare with me guys as this is my first FR so not sure what you wanna see.

Entered the place and was sent to a room. took a shower and a girl (around 35) entered. her name was angie. Not bad first look as she was wearing short skirt, heels, and tight top - boobs looked nice. She was quite friendly and her massage techniques were ok. I particularly like the full length mirrors and i could see her bend over as she massaged. made my cock twinge at the sight of her naked bum as she was wearing a G string. lots of suggestive rubbing of her body against mine so I stroked her thighs with no rejection. i knew something "special" was going to happen when she dimmed the lights further. she could see that I semi-hard so she went down on me and I must say WOW! a great BJ!!! she went at it for a while and asked me whether I wanted full service. I said this (BJ) was fine and she carried on, not without lifting her skirt higher. she moaned a little and I stroked her pussy to find that she was wet. well after sucking for a while i felt the urge and didn't hold back! She took my cum without a condom and clearly swallowed....

All in all, not a bad first experience and the damage was 100bucks. when she finished, i showered again and took a closer look at her face - pretty sure she is a gal, though not been with many trannies so don't know. not a stunner, but didn't make me reach for the bucket.

So next, it's off to SGC to see if Mabel really does wear Pantyhose!

By Bros!

cuntfusing
24-09-2003, 11:45 PM
any more bros tried the excelsior HC?

anymore recommendations?

and how come angie give you BJ without asking you for special?

angmoh
25-09-2003, 12:49 AM
sorry, forgot to mention that as she turned down the light, the word "special" was suggested.

cuntfusing
25-09-2003, 01:17 AM
anymore recommendations at Excelsior?????

seems like not so interesting

I went one time...

there was this very old lady..and skinny...

my goodness

and I ask for a younger one

but seems like no FJ in Excelsior..

only allow HJ...

hotbod
26-09-2003, 11:52 PM
i'm a regular of excelsior. try amy. she does only hj but she got good attitude and very friendly. plus very good massage. she's only 28 if i'm not wrong.

cuntfusing
27-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Amy?

what is the FR on her?

hmmmm

besides her

anyone else you have tried?......

Padawan
26-10-2003, 04:25 PM
Hi brudders,
I've been reading the forum for awhile now. Doing my homework as some brudders would call it. Even after reading for a month I'm still catching up on the threads. Good info sharing by all the brudders. Thanx folks. Since I came across this thread on Excelsior decided about time for me to contribute as well. Being the first post pls bear with me.

2 months ago went to Excelsior HC after a long time of hesitation. When I called the damn recep about 6 months ago, told me no specials & the place only massage. But was feeling a little sore and decided to try the place afterall .. at least get a massage.

Went to room, stripped and changed to their towel when a later of mid 30s walked in. Asked me if wanted any drinks. Told her tea would be fine. She ask me to take shower & left. While having shower she returned with tea. Intro myself and she intro herself as Anggie. Good hard massage. Kept asking if the massage is too hard. I said so far ok. While massaging she kept raba my legs and back with her legs. Was wearing short skirt so was quite good. Did not respond as I not sure if intentional or accident. Until she ask me if feels shiok. Ok lah, got special. Wasn't very eager for FJ so was thinking of BJ only. When she popped the Qn, ask for the rate. $50, $80 and $120. FJ sounded too ex based on guidance from the forum. I said too exp. She said she will do good job for me and will give discount for FJ at $100. Hope I cum back again. All the time massaging around didi who by now standing at attention. So change mind and agreed to FJ. Let's see want "good job" she want to do.

She started with bbbj which was good as this was my first bbbj. After 5 min trying very hard not to come. She just stand up to get the rubber and I started cumming oreadi. Damn. She saw me coming and just stroke up & down. Aiyah wat a f*cking timing. At least if she never get up can try CIM. Damn. damn. She say cannot come so fast then no shiok. Ask me if I still want to continue. Was still recovering. Since didn't answer she thot I want to continue. Cap my brother & put inside her pussy. Notice it wasn't so tight but she just play with her pussy by contracting her cunt. Seemed quite good but I was quite tired that day. I say I cum back another day. She cleaned me and continue to massage my head (not the small one) another 10min as still got time. Then took shower and paid her $80 for the BJ.

look:6/10 (Looks ok at first intro but quite auntie at close by)
body:6/10 (soft skin. Otherwise nothing to shout abt)
attitude:8/10 (quite chatty and reasonable service)
bbbj: 8/10 (could be over-rated by veteran brudders standard. but was the first for me)
fj: except some pussy gripping didn't try

That's all for now. Will share both good & bad (as a warning to fellow brudders) FR along the way. Keep ur FRs cumming & thanx folks.

lyontempler
26-10-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Lesliii

I've been a regular many years back. Go there almost twice a month. So had tried afew girls there. Sorry for those young boys as i like aunty type one.

So here's the few that i've tried.

Nora as you've mention. A malay girl, quite pretty, nice big firm boobs. Smells good too. But massage damn lousy. She's can't even massage, just touch touch rub rub. Then quickly pop up special. Somemore only do HJ, now i'm not sure but back then only HJ. But can rubba rubba and do wat ever you want. hehe... Don't get her if you really want good massage.

Linda, an quite old aunty lah. She's the first woman i honk in Singapore. Can say my first fuck locally. But back then, i'm still a teenager. Never been to HC, first time there. So anything goes. Her looks umm.... Nothing to shout about lah. But i like her attitude. Her massage also not bad. Back then she do everything except bbbj. Won't rush you when doing FJ unless you damn long like 45mins still cannot cum, which happened to me once. Somemore no cap one, damn shiok. So had to add session. But overall, i still like her service.

Chilli, a petite but ok looking lady. Only tried her twice, Attitude and service not bad lah. Quite friendly. can't remember much on her.

Went there few months back, saw linda again, as i've not been there for a year or 2. She still recognise me, gave me a hug and a kiss on my lips. Was thinking of getting her but she's booked. So go for random. Read in a few thread that there's afew shemale but didn't see. Lucky the one that came to me was chilli. Not bad lah, at least a real one. hehe....

As for the rest, sorry cannot help. Long time no go chiong there liao. Quite afew new faces. Hope my FR will have some help as it's quite old info liao.

pig40
26-10-2003, 11:58 PM
Can try another auntie Chilli, very fair. Chatty like a mother. A mole on her forehead. Late 30s. Service can do lah!

Lesliii
29-10-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by lyontempler
I've been a regular many years back. Go there almost twice a month. So had tried afew girls there. Sorry for those young boys as i like aunty type one.

So here's the few that i've tried.

Nora as you've mention. A malay girl, quite pretty, nice big firm boobs. Smells good too. But massage damn lousy. She's can't even massage, just touch touch rub rub. Then quickly pop up special. Somemore only do HJ, now i'm not sure but back then only HJ. But can rubba rubba and do wat ever you want. hehe... Don't get her if you really want good massage.

Linda, an quite old aunty lah. She's the first woman i honk in Singapore. Can say my first fuck locally. But back then, i'm still a teenager. Never been to HC, first time there. So anything goes. Her looks umm.... Nothing to shout about lah. But i like her attitude. Her massage also not bad. Back then she do everything except bbbj. Won't rush you when doing FJ unless you damn long like 45mins still cannot cum, which happened to me once. Somemore no cap one, damn shiok. So had to add session. But overall, i still like her service.

Chilli, a petite but ok looking lady. Only tried her twice, Attitude and service not bad lah. Quite friendly. can't remember much on her.

Went there few months back, saw linda again, as i've not been there for a year or 2. She still recognise me, gave me a hug and a kiss on my lips. Was thinking of getting her but she's booked. So go for random. Read in a few thread that there's afew shemale but didn't see. Lucky the one that came to me was chilli. Not bad lah, at least a real one. hehe....

As for the rest, sorry cannot help. Long time no go chiong there liao. Quite afew new faces. Hope my FR will have some help as
it's quite old info liao.

Nora is superb, so are Hanis and Chris.
Tried Michelle last week, very good too.

jon2000sg
31-10-2003, 02:35 PM
halo,

is Sugar still there?

this babe sure got a super model figure.

hot one!

.jon

Lesliii
31-10-2003, 04:08 PM
Heard oredi retired.

Originally posted by jon2000sg
halo,

is Sugar still there?

this babe sure got a super model figure.

hot one!

.jon

The Idiot
31-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Nora is superb, so are Hanis and Chris.
Tried Michelle last week, very good too.

Any FR on Michelle? Whats the damage done?

thks!

darkstar
01-11-2003, 11:36 AM
Heard oredi retired.

wat? sugar retired...........hiazz...wat a waste

i tried her twice early part of dis year and both were memorable.
her figure dam shiok man - she has the best long, slim, silky-smooth legs dat go on forever.
nehneh not too big but i remember it was at least btw 32-34 - firm and got the sweetest pink nipples stcking out
she's tall (i think one of very few hc ger taller than me...kekeke..even tho i onli 1.67),
extremely nice and fair smooth skin, flawless
looks not exactly a ko but pleasant and abit cfm - i'd giv a 6.8, nice hair.

one of the unforgettable exp i had w her was wen halfway thru a fj, she asked me to do her doggie. she std up, bend over the bench in front of the mirror and asked me to take her in. wat a sight her beautiful ass and pussy sticking out inviting u in. i pound her like a mad dog fr behind n i can see she was oso enjoying the f**k, shaking her head left n right. both my hands oso busy grabbing her sliky boobs and pink hard nipples. there is something special about bonking a slim tall ger doggie style, standing up, that has to be exp to know wat i mean....words cannot describe. wen i finalli cum it was so shiok i remember till now.

i still think of her once in awhile n even tot of visit her agn but for so many oder hc still havnt go, didnt make the time................who say sillypore is boring - u can chiong until u broke liao n der's always another nu ger waiting 4 u to bonk......kekeke

but w/o sugar.......it is slightly less sweet

Strider_sG
01-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Darkstar brudder, tot you never rtf for bonks? now change liao har.... so many trees out there for you to try and you can afford...so why dangle at one tree while so many are out for you to debark...hahahahahaha

darkstar
01-11-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Strider_sG
Darkstar brudder, tot you never rtf for bonks? now change liao har.... so many trees out there for you to try and you can afford...so why dangle at one tree while so many are out for you to debark...hahahahahaha

hahaha
u r right i usually nvr rtf.......life too short....too little time (n $$) too many trees to swing.............
but wen u find a GEM........ah.....dat's dif.......(infact this forum helps cheongsters to uncover gems but is a pity not all will share their loot).............dis type worth at least 1 or more repeat cuz sometimes the rtn match something new happen....u discover new position, gf feeling kick-in n u get xtra shiok factor.
but very rare happen lah.....very very rare

jon2000sg
19-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Sugar.

too bad, good things in life dun lasts

childhood.
dawn/evening.
first love (hardly)
teenhood.

and a model figure HC girl, Sugar.
i always remember her as she is one of the first few HC girl that i enjoyed fucking!

i say she loves sex!

steamer
19-11-2003, 05:05 PM
hi, anyone has an fr on esther? thks.

Lesliii
21-11-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by jon2000sg
Sugar.

too bad, good things in life dun lasts

childhood.
dawn/evening.
first love (hardly)
teenhood.

and a model figure HC girl, Sugar.
i always remember her as she is one of the first few HC girl that i enjoyed fucking!

i say she loves sex!

Me too enjoy her very much.
I normally let her do what she wants as she is such an expert.
Gets horny and rough when on high.

Lesliii
21-11-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by steamer
hi, anyone has an fr on esther? thks.

Tried her before, speaks very good English, for those who
enjoy chatting, Massage quite good, tried her hj, very enjoyable.
Looks a little like HK movie star, can't remember name.

wtf_fo
21-11-2003, 04:01 PM
tried cat a few days back, small size gal, think quite young. specialized in oil massage. i opt for finger press, regret......painful. anyway, had bj. she did it bare n end w hj. nice boobs, between b & c. but she very talkative, n always talk abt other gals. heard fm her got vietnam gal there also.
rtf: no

BabySpiderman
21-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Tried her before, speaks very good English, for those who
enjoy chatting, Massage quite good, tried her hj, very enjoyable.
Looks a little like HK movie star, can't remember name.

Yes, she does look like a HK actress. But I thought Esther is a trans? Can anyone confirm?

bird321
23-11-2003, 11:48 AM

Wanted to try Susan, Is she good at massage and Hj,Bj,Fj

Lesliii
23-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by bird321
Wanted to try Susan, Is she good at massage and Hj,Bj,Fj

Susan is tall and sweet, has the model kind of look and physique.
only tried hj very chatty.

gurkhaboy
25-11-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by wtf_fo
tried cat a few days back, small size gal, think quite young. specialized in oil massage. i opt for finger press, regret......painful. anyway, had bj. she did it bare n end w hj. nice boobs, between b & c. but she very talkative, n always talk abt other gals. heard fm her got vietnam gal there also.
rtf: no

Yeah. Two Vietnamese sisters Kitty & Bobo. Kitty is taller 160+, cup C & firm, and pretty (BJ$80/FJ$100). Bobo around 150+, smaller boobs but softer too, very cute and cheerful. Bobo is new so she charges more (BJ$100/FJ$150).

Sixpackbods
04-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Ai Bros, What's up in there? Anyone has got any 411 to give lately.
Quite tired going around to check it out. ;)

Innoncent$
05-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Yeah. Two Vietnamese sisters Kitty & Bobo. Kitty is taller 160+, cup C & firm, and pretty (BJ$80/FJ$100). Bobo around 150+, smaller boobs but softer too, very cute and cheerful. Bobo is new so she charges more (BJ$100/FJ$150).

I tried BoBO last year, she is small build... She told me that she want to open her own cosmestic shop... She actually married one singapore man... but seperate leow...

That time I paid her 120 buck... down from 150... :D

TomHarryDick
09-04-2004, 08:37 PM
I have tried esther, nora and hanis and suspect they are trans as their voice is quite coarse.

Papaya
13-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Tried Angie few wks ago...

Didnt take a good look initially.. so after massage feeling a bit horny and asked for a bj ...

eh but how come other bros here have it bbbj? for me she took out the rubber and cap me ... me smell lousy is it? :(

anyway after that saw her face... yikes, dont think i will get her again. the hj/bj wasnt anything too fantastic anyway.. she got the tummy but her ass quite ok.. skin very smooth.. i think she definately late 30s.

Ratings:
bj/hj: 5/10
face: 3/10

Damage:$38+$60 ... (but tell her next time will pay more.. this time test water 1st.. hehe)

For those want good massage then can try her... or want auntie look then definately fit in.. else rest might want to avoid.

Innoncent$
14-04-2004, 06:28 PM
I have tried esther, nora and hanis and suspect they are trans as their voice is quite coarse.

What are the time slot(s) that they are operating? So, next time can be careful in this time slot(s) :D

spenceryap
23-04-2004, 12:33 AM
Like gurkhaboy, I had kitty. She even introduce me to her sister bobo. I cannot believe it when she wanted to do a threesome in excelsior hotel room.

i had some of the best sex w her. She's stacked and have a nice body. Massage is good too 9/10.

Does anybody know where she is? Time to start my engines again.

sammyguy
06-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Went to Excelsior last night.

Saw about three very pretty, late 20s, early 30s looking women walking along the massage room corridors. Can tell they are all transsexuals.

Tried this gal called Christina. about mid-30s looking, got tummy. offered "sexy massage" aka "special" at S$50/-. about standard price. didn't take it up coz while her massage is good, she didn't do a very good job at arousing my didi...

asked her if she got provide full package (FJ etc). she said no. xian liao. next time try someone else..

justme
07-12-2004, 10:22 AM
You so sure they Trans? do you know that trans cannot get license to do this? Illegally then I dun know lah

you good ah bro, not good at arousing your bro still can ask for Full package.

LeeYokeYuen
07-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Like gurkhaboy, I had kitty. She even introduce me to her sister bobo. I cannot believe it when she wanted to do a threesome in excelsior hotel room.

i had some of the best sex w her. She's stacked and have a nice body. Massage is good too 9/10.

Does anybody know where she is? Time to start my engines again.

Heard she went back home.

TheHappyMondays
07-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Went to Excelsior last night.

Saw about three very pretty, late 20s, early 30s looking women walking along the massage room corridors. Can tell they are all transsexuals.

Tried this gal called Christina. about mid-30s looking, got tummy. offered "sexy massage" aka "special" at S$50/-. about standard price. didn't take it up coz while her massage is good, she didn't do a very good job at arousing my didi...

asked her if she got provide full package (FJ etc). she said no. xian liao. next time try someone else..

I got tried one lady called Chris, dont know is it the same as yours. Her massage was good and hard and she spoke quite well and got a nice conversation time with her. :)

jamrud
07-12-2004, 01:34 PM
is michelle still there? i miss her BJ man!! very good sucktion n 69...fwoah!! superb!!

TheHappyMondays
07-12-2004, 06:07 PM
is michelle still there? i miss her BJ man!! very good sucktion n 69...fwoah!! superb!!

THis michelle is a real "girl" or ..... ? :)

jdi813
12-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Kitty & BoBo no longer working at the HC ... anyone know if they went home or they shifted to another place. :confused:

sammyguy
15-12-2004, 12:54 AM
hi guys, i went back to excelsior again. this is 2nd time.

this time round, the gal's Apple. She says she from Vietnam and she has been in Singapore for five years. Also said she was married to Singaporean husband but divorced liao.

sounds like Bobo, mentioned by innoncent$.

she looks quite like Lee Jing Mei, the star search winner almost a decade again, the short hair one... anyone tried her before too?

my short Field Report:

Looks/ Face: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10. quite slim, no tummy. boobs 33B i think. not big but firm.
Attitude: 8/10. very gentle. non-pushy, very caring too. offer me drinks, wrap towel over me after bath etc...
Massage: very good, enough strength, can be painful sometimes but shiok!
HJ: good, arousing
FJ: very accomodating. a little quiet though, wish she moans louder. can try different, many poses.

Damages: HJ: $50, full package: $100

she said she from Vietnam. I'm not too sure about that but she does speak a little vietnamese, but she looks more chinese to me la.

also, her hands and wrists a little big. I suspect she may be a transsexual but she's really very feminine if she is one...

saint
15-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Dear Sammyguy,

When did you go and try this Apple. Is it recently?

Becos the last time I was there I got her too and she only offered me HJ?

Please confirm....

sammyguy
16-12-2004, 12:58 AM
Dear Sammyguy,

When did you go and try this Apple. Is it recently?

Becos the last time I was there I got her too and she only offered me HJ?

Please confirm....

just tried her yesterday only... are we talking about same apple? she's short hair, looks like star search winner Lee Jing Mei (1990s winner)

saint
16-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Hi Brudder Sammyguy,

So you were there at Wednesday lah.....May I know what time you visited her? So that I know the best time to book her.

You mentioned both HJ and FJ....strange....you meant you went for 2 services in 1 session - both FJ and HJ?

Can provide a more detailed description of the service brudder? Thanks, will up your rep if you do.

Dr Paulson
17-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Hi Brudder Sammyguy,

So you were there at Wednesday lah.....May I know what time you visited her? So that I know the best time to book her.

You mentioned both HJ and FJ....strange....you meant you went for 2 services in 1 session - both FJ and HJ?

Can provide a more detailed description of the service brudder? Thanks, will up your rep if you do.

AVOID this place TOTALLY. KNN, kenna one transvetite the other day claiming to be a mother. SOme more she explained her voice "hoarse" because she worked in KTV drinking too much. Talk cock.

Someone mentioned here that Transvetite are not allowed to work in HC. How true is this? Can I report them? I kenna conned. Money never mine but what a waste of time.

MR WHITE
18-12-2004, 12:25 AM
Samster Dr Paulson,

IMHO, 'Ah Kua" are more prone to DISEASES. They handle rough sex well, thats why ang moh like them more,see for yourself along Orchard Towers.
'Ah Kua" stay together like'Sisters'( My neighbours used to be a group of ah kua living together working together, I moved off after one and half months,their sounds from sex is like fighting)Regular check ups like WLs???

paul
18-12-2004, 04:11 PM
AVOID this place TOTALLY. KNN, kenna one transvetite the other day claiming to be a mother. SOme more she explained her voice "hoarse" because she worked in KTV drinking too much. Talk cock.

Someone mentioned here that Transvetite are not allowed to work in HC. How true is this? Can I report them? I kenna conned. Money never mine but what a waste of time.

Hi Dr Paulson,

Sorry you had a lousy time at excelsior. I use to frequent that place and am generally pleased with their level of service (both trans and normal). I go there because I'm not particular whether the girl I get is a girl. I go there because I want a good massage and a place to chill out.

If you have been reading the forum, you would know excelsior has trans servicing their customers. If you are bothered by trans, why go there? Go somewhere else and have fun.

Alternatively, if you felt you've been conned and didn't have a good time, put out a FR and let us know why and who to avoid. Don't whine about it. Will reporting to the authorities solve the problem?

For all HC, if you're not comfortable with the girl you get, you can ask the recept to sent you someone else. Do it when she enter the room and avoid all the unhappniness.

Take this mesage in good light and have a merry christmas.

Paul

sammyguy
20-12-2004, 01:21 AM
Hi Brudder Sammyguy,

Saint, you can only upz my rep points after you gain more experience... haha.. u only 26 posts niaw... zero rep power.

Anyway, i went around 8pm. Apple says she works after 5pm. might not get her before five.

Dr Paulson, those who work there are not transvestites but transsexuals. they have finished their full sex change so they are now legally women. their IC reflects that on their gender identity. so legally, they can work there now coz law sees them as women, no longer man. those with dicks don't work there.

saint
20-12-2004, 09:45 PM
I went there today and got Apple. She only does Handjob, but it's a good one.

And as for your remarks about Christina having tummy, it's not true....she's one of the slimmest HC girl around, cos I've seen her before.

jocky14
22-12-2004, 09:13 AM
hi Paul

I don't mind a good looking post op. Some of em have better body than a real women.

Any reccommendations?
Hi Dr Paulson,

Sorry you had a lousy time at excelsior. I use to frequent that place and am generally pleased with their level of service (both trans and normal). I go there because I'm not particular whether the girl I get is a girl. I go there because I want a good massage and a place to chill out.

If you have been reading the forum, you would know excelsior has trans servicing their customers. If you are bothered by trans, why go there? Go somewhere else and have fun.

Alternatively, if you felt you've been conned and didn't have a good time, put out a FR and let us know why and who to avoid. Don't whine about it. Will reporting to the authorities solve the problem?

For all HC, if you're not comfortable with the girl you get, you can ask the recept to sent you someone else. Do it when she enter the room and avoid all the unhappniness.

Take this mesage in good light and have a merry christmas.

Paul

paul
22-12-2004, 04:57 PM
hi Paul

I don't mind a good looking post op. Some of em have better body than a real women.

Any reccommendations?

Hi Jocky14,

My 5-star recommendation is Chris from excelsior. Great body, good looker, great attitude although no frenching. Knows how to talk dirty when screwing and can make small talk when not screwing. Also important, can do decent massage.

4-star recommendation also go out to : Sugar (I think Sugar left the biz) & Susan. Both of them score points for special sound effect when having sex.

3-star recommendation goes to Angel (Ocean Spa at Katong): Great ass and tits and a cutie to look at. 3 star because not that great screw.

I've been out of touch with the latest but hopefully will get back into the groove next year. Hope this helps. If you're going to excelsior, shoot one for me!

Paul

jocky14
23-12-2004, 09:37 AM
thanks Paul

I believe Susan has left the scene quite some time ago.

When is the last time you tried Chris?

Is she of the fair type or tanned brown sugar type?
Hi Jocky14,

My 5-star recommendation is Chris from excelsior. Great body, good looker, great attitude although no frenching. Paul

paul
23-12-2004, 10:28 AM
thanks Paul

I believe Susan has left the scene quite some time ago.

When is the last time you tried Chris?

Is she of the fair type or tanned brown sugar type?

Hi Jockey14

Saw Chris last year (Jan 2003). She's chinese. If memory serves me well, there another trans called Caterine (?) Same body as Chris but face not so pretty. Also Chinese and a lot of fun. Both Cat & Chris don't do anal.

Angel is Malay. Can butt fuck.

So far, all these girls are not small size. For small size girls, the best of the lot can be found at King's Castle 3 (Patpong, Bangkok). Slim and really look like the real thing.

But while we're in singapore, check out crazy horse at orchard towers for the stunning beauties hanging out there. They used to have dance peformance at 10pm. No naked girls but still it's fun.

Field your FR when done. At least I can keep up to date with the latest happening. Cheers.

Paul

oldcheongster
23-12-2004, 11:51 AM
Just to share my throughts, I am tried Angel just last week and true enough I tried my first butt fuck. Very siok and cum almost within 10-mins.

Recommend if you like it

goodboy169
23-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Hi,

Been out of action for sometime due to overseas assignment. This use to be one of my hunting ground, I am not a fan of TVs' but got some good girls that services me usually.

Chris give me on hell of a HJ just 4-days ago, I could hardly walk properly for a while, blow my load out like a heat-seeking missile.

Any big nei-nei girls or lau chio can recommend to me here or in other HC. Thanks.

TheHappyMondays
24-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Hi,

Been out of action for sometime due to overseas assignment. This use to be one of my hunting ground, I am not a fan of TVs' but got some good girls that services me usually.

Chris give me on hell of a HJ just 4-days ago, I could hardly walk properly for a while, blow my load out like a heat-seeking missile.

Any big nei-nei girls or lau chio can recommend to me here or in other HC. Thanks.

Chris massage not bad, also can have good conversation with her. :)

paul
24-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Just to share my throughts, I am tried Angel just last week and true enough I tried my first butt fuck. Very siok and cum almost within 10-mins.

Recommend if you like it

Hi Oldcheongster,

You are right. Nothing like reaming Angel up the ass to make your day. Especially when she sticks her butt up the air. Can see her "pear shape" from behind and she's moaning "fuck me harder, so it's so big!!" Man, you want to eject your load right there, right then.

Next time, I'm there, I'm going to take her from the rear, against the wall, standing up. I know it's going to make my day.

Paul

seeknewss
24-12-2004, 10:43 AM

Recommend if you like it

Sorry for my ignorance, is butt fuck the same as anal fuck ? Can give details of your adventure on this butt fuck ?

paul
24-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, is butt fuck the same as anal fuck ? Can give details of your adventure on this butt fuck ?

Hi Seeknewss,

Butt fuck is the same as anal sex. It's something different from the normal screwing pattern. For one, it's tighter and you can slap her across the butt while fucking her while enjoying the view from the rear. Bad thing about it is you can't press the breast when butt fucking. Your hands are at her hips controlling the in-out so your dick won't pop out. with anal sex yo can afford to be caveman rough, the girls love it.

Paul

tanner132
24-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Something new I learn today. Thought both are referring to the same.

Bro Paul, thanks for the info.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to you. :)

sammyguy
25-12-2004, 09:59 PM
Angel is Malay. Can butt fuck.l

Paul. are we talking abt the same Angel here? the angel i know is also malay, butt fuck too coz she's still pre-op. still got didi one.

and she's also the third winner of ms Tiffany Singapore? same chick with dick?

paul
26-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Paul. are we talking abt the same Angel here? the angel i know is also malay, butt fuck too coz she's still pre-op. still got didi one.

and she's also the third winner of ms Tiffany Singapore? same chick with dick?

Hi Sammyguy,

Don't know about that, sorry!! But if you have photo of Ms tiffany contest I can confirm check for you. Angel at HC may be pre-op but tucked in. Didn't really bother about her equipment, just attack her ass & tits.

If HC Angel can be 3rd winner, I think Excelsior Chris can be 2nd (First even, if she's allow to talk dirty & moan during the contest)

Anyway, one day we should have ranking for those katoeys working in HC based on looks, body and service but have to rope in enough judges to test them.

Paul

jocky14
27-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Hi Sammyguy,

If HC Angel can be 3rd winner, I think Excelsior Chris can be 2nd (First even, if she's allow to talk dirty & moan during the contest)

Paul

really tempted to try Chris.

A little description on how she looks may just make it for me.

I am a foot guy. Any description on that department?

paul
27-12-2004, 03:58 PM
really tempted to try Chris.

A little description on how she looks may just make it for me.

I am a foot guy. Any description on that department?

Hi Jockey14,

Glad to help but description may be a bit off because it has been ages since I last seen her and because I don't see too well without my specs on, but I'll try my best.

Chris is tall (maybe 5 and half feet)
Body shape: Full figure (not petite or small size)
Hair: Shoulder lenght
Face: how to explain (cute?) see today new paper (Dec 27) similiar looking but beter than girl appearing in PB Health Centre advertisement
Got full bust and round ass.
Shoes: High Heels (3 inch at least)

Be expected to pay top dollar for extra. Worth the fun. Make me cum when she moan "fuck me, I'm a slut" or some other standard phrase like that. What can I say, she's a pro.

But..... if you're trans-sensitive, may be good idea to give it a miss.

Hope this help. If you tempted to try, remember to post yr FR so we know the latest catch phrase besides the time tested "fuck me, I'm a slut" thingy.

Paul

raymond11
28-12-2004, 10:41 PM
How do you know that she is (or may be) a trans??? I've tried her once and found that she was very friendly and hadn't the slightest idea...

Hi Jockey14,

Glad to help but description may be a bit off because it has been ages since I last seen her and because I don't see too well without my specs on, but I'll try my best.

Chris is tall (maybe 5 and half feet)
Body shape: Full figure (not petite or small size)
Hair: Shoulder lenght
Face: how to explain (cute?) see today new paper (Dec 27) similiar looking but beter than girl appearing in PB Health Centre advertisement
Got full bust and round ass.
Shoes: High Heels (3 inch at least)

Be expected to pay top dollar for extra. Worth the fun. Make me cum when she moan "fuck me, I'm a slut" or some other standard phrase like that. What can I say, she's a pro.

But..... if you're trans-sensitive, may be good idea to give it a miss.

Hope this help. If you tempted to try, remember to post yr FR so we know the latest catch phrase besides the time tested "fuck me, I'm a slut" thingy.

Paul

paul
29-12-2004, 10:20 AM
How do you know that she is (or may be) a trans??? I've tried her once and found that she was very friendly and hadn't the slightest idea...

Hi Raymond11,

You got to give Chris credit, she's so sexy, you would'nt be able to tell the difference if you're not really looking out for it. I've recommended some friends to try her service and all of them sing praises of her services. she's that damn good & she's a that good a bonk regardless.

Ok, back to the topic at hand: How to tell if they're the real thing?
For me, there're a few tell-tale sign (not 100% accurate)
1. Larger than female-type hands
2. Lower than female-type voice
3. Facial larger than female-type
4. Adam's apple
5. Bone-structure

For practise, you can go to Orchard towers (Crazy Horse) and see if you can spot the katoeys. My success rate was 1 in 4. (success meaning: for sure, she's went for a sex- change). It's like playing "Where's willy?" (I know mine's safely tucked away inside my pants, but where's theirs?) Hours & Hours of fun if you play in group.

Anyway, I believe the low success rate due to multiple distraction by silicon valleys, tight outfit & beer and not due to advance in medical science.

Happy New Year!!

Paul

24brothers
29-12-2004, 03:07 PM
You Better Not Do Your Fuck Staff To Real Gals In Hc Who Dont Welcome Your Kind! Wanna Try Us Fucking Raping Your Butt?
Meet Us! Our Place, Your Time Paul!!!

paul
29-12-2004, 05:01 PM
You Better Not Do Your Fuck Staff To Real Gals In Hc Who Dont Welcome Your Kind! Wanna Try Us Fucking Raping Your Butt?

Excuse me, what yo talking about?
You can read properly or not? You don't welcome my type!!! First of all, who are you? Secondly, other than Angel, who else I mention butt fuck(you??) And why do you want to butt fuck me? I say I trans is it? If you're gay, sorry, I not interested in you. I'm trying to be civil here, you don't like it, pm me your grouses. Don't need to flood the message board with your non-sense.

Thank You.

Paul

justme
30-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Thanks for a short and good summary of "evaluation" criterias. Up your point next time round.

Hi Raymond11,

You got to give Chris credit, she's so sexy, you would'nt be able to tell the difference if you're not really looking out for it. I've recommended some friends to try her service and all of them sing praises of her services. she's that damn good & she's a that good a bonk regardless.

Ok, back to the topic at hand: How to tell if they're the real thing?
For me, there're a few tell-tale sign (not 100% accurate)
1. Larger than female-type hands
2. Lower than female-type voice
3. Facial larger than female-type
4. Adam's apple
5. Bone-structure

For practise, you can go to Orchard towers (Crazy Horse) and see if you can spot the katoeys. My success rate was 1 in 4. (success meaning: for sure, she's went for a sex- change). It's like playing "Where's willy?" (I know mine's safely tucked away inside my pants, but where's theirs?) Hours & Hours of fun if you play in group.

Anyway, I believe the low success rate due to multiple distraction by silicon valleys, tight outfit & beer and not due to advance in medical science.

Happy New Year!!

Paul

jocky14
30-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Owe you an FR after such good information from you.

By any standard(TRANs or a woman), Chris is a fairly attractive lady.

We don't talk much during the massage session, which is what I preferred. She definitely packs an awesome massage with the right strength and touches, not different from any traditional massage. The massage alone is definitely worthy of the entry fees.

I will not describe any special services in this thread as it involves feet-fetish, which I think not everyone in this thread will appreciate. I may followup with a post in the footjob thread.

Looks - As you said look, she looks a little like the PB model. She has the tanned peranakan looks, owning to her peranakan heritage. Nice and model like features, fairly typical amongst trans.

Body - Round ass and nice boobs. Tall - near 170cm
Long legs. Tanned.

Attitude - approachable, friendly and accomodating

RTF - maybe (becos there is really a BIG pool of equally attractive HC ladies out there)

Hi Raymond11,

You got to give Chris credit, she's so sexy, you would'nt be able to tell the difference if you're not really looking out for Paul

Wins88
30-12-2004, 02:23 PM

Why the F### r u whacking Paul? He simply contributes to the Forum and you flame him. 3 points left still so KL, Me Minus you. Paul - thanks for the contris!

24brothers
30-12-2004, 07:23 PM
You powerful here win88, paul can minus until i die. ha!
try in real life...
meet us! go JB or geylang? our place your
time!

DeanPaul36
31-12-2004, 11:43 AM
wah lao! shake head shake head.
jus now another thread talk like that, now also here.
y end year some ppl talk like that? neber get bonus izit?
24bruthers over line alredi, u put ur nickname LAO KUI, talk like that.year 2005 alredi, u think 70s ahh??
Go back 2 ur world lah.here not fit u ok.
safe safe happy happy new year.

waigu
02-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi brother

:confused: do you know wher Ocean spa is located, cannot find it.

Thks in advance
Hugues

Hi Jocky14,

My 5-star recommendation is Chris from excelsior. Great body, good looker, great attitude although no frenching. Knows how to talk dirty when screwing and can make small talk when not screwing. Also important, can do decent massage.

4-star recommendation also go out to : Sugar (I think Sugar left the biz) & Susan. Both of them score points for special sound effect when having sex.

3-star recommendation goes to Angel (Ocean Spa at Katong): Great ass and tits and a cutie to look at. 3 star because not that great screw.

I've been out of touch with the latest but hopefully will get back into the groove next year. Hope this helps. If you're going to excelsior, shoot one for me!

Paul

waigu
02-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks paul for you feedback
:confused: But please clarify, Angel is in Excelsior or Ocean Spa as previously said?

thanks

Hi Oldcheongster,

You are right. Nothing like reaming Angel up the ass to make your day. Especially when she sticks her butt up the air. Can see her "pear shape" from behind and she's moaning "fuck me harder, so it's so big!!" Man, you want to eject your load right there, right then.

Next time, I'm there, I'm going to take her from the rear, against the wall, standing up. I know it's going to make my day.

Paul

justme
07-02-2005, 12:21 PM
hi, haven't been there a couple of months already...as now exloring other HC. any new gals here ?

rhys
15-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Was curious about Excelsior (not to mention feeling a bit horny) and went to check it out during lunchtime.

Paid the $38 entrance fee and was asked to go room 2.

Interesting room, look like somebody's bedroom with a proper soft chair plus raised massage bed (at knee level) and even coffee table with a small lap. Shower is in a corner having those home type of shower heater.

While was showering, a 40s+ CMI auntie come in and asked me what I want to drink. I thought, that's it liao, no specials or quite sian.

After serving the tea, she asked me whether finger press or oil and I asked for oil.

Massage was strong as lady is around 1.7 m and 70kg ? Reasonable massage, plus head (big one with brain) massage. Asked me if I wanted to have "Nerve Massage" (a.k.a Jua Gen) for $50.

Okie lah... feeling a bit horny as she has nice hands and just closed my eyes and enjoyed the experience. The HJ was interesting in that the build-up is very gradual and she uses a drumming technique that her hand will tap the didi... As I have been pcc daily and the fact that the room was very cold, I managed to last pretty long until she can;t take it and start sucking my nipple (before that I had just lie there and let her do the HJ). I started roaming and then also fingering her, she was turned on and actually took out her panty for me to finger, she was getting wet... ;-)

Pretty soon, I managed to unload and she squeezed her legs in appreciation saying, "You very strong.."... hehheheh...

Anyway, think that if all the WLs are her standard, not interested to go back to this HC in future.

Cheers.

Lesliii
15-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Hi, don't mind telling us the name of that lady.

But 70kg is quite a weight. heheheheheh

rhys
15-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Went for a lunch-time quickie to Excelsior today.

Walked right in and still cannot get over the feeling that the entrance to Excelsior HC looks more like a social club with its rather bold colours rather than a HC. Signed in and saw that not many people so early in the day.

Paid the $38 entrance and was told to go to room 7.

During my previous visit, I was assigned room 2 or 3 which was just a short walk from the reception. As I made my way to room 7, I thought, "ho seh liao, sure got specials..."kekeke... I was assigned a rather large auntie last time although she did do a decent HJ.

Stepping into room 7, again noticed that Excelsior has one of the larger rooms in HCs (as compared to Bugis, Youth, Nimble Fingers). Looks like somebody's bedroom instead of a HC massage room.

Onto the shower, and while splashing myself with hot water, heard a lady asking me if I want drink - tea or coffee. Opted for chinese tea and got out after showering and dried myself.

The lady came in with the chinese tea and (later) I came to know she is Chilli.

FR: Chili (Singaporean... quite rare in the HC business in my limited experience)
Face: 6/10 (well preserved but can see she is matured, those who like MILFs should like her)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and tight considering her age - this lady takes care of herself)
Boobs: A Cup (small but nice)
HJ: NA
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (her mei-mei is very tight!)
Massage: 6/10
Damage: $38 (entrance) + $120 (FJ)

Her massage skills are okay although rhythm could be improved as she was doing the massage without lotion, i.e. a bit dry and chop chop style. Reasonable strength as she will climb on your back and use her body weight on you.

After the massage which is reasonably thorough, i.e. cover back, legs, front arms and legs and head, she popped the golden question, she suggested FJ for $120 which I thought initially was a bit steep but is not my style to bargain first time, so just say okay with a smile.

She was prepared and didn't go out to get the cd. Just took off her panty, pulled up her skirt, pulled down her bra and starting to make me "shuang shuang" (shiok shiok in Mandarin). Started with Body Massage where I took the opportunity to suck her tits and she liked that, I also started to roam and to stroke her tight ass and her mei mei.

To my surprise, her mei mei was lubricated! I am not super good looking nor hunky - just an average Joe, so she must be horny yeah? Anyway, on with fingering her and enjoying her tits. Soon, she was really into it and started to cap me and perform BJ. Pretty soon, she started to ride me and she felt soooooooo tight! I came a bit and quickly switched to missionary to unload after a couple of frenzied strokes...

After that, rested while she cleaned up and then it was my turn.

Did a bit of tcss where she lamented that business is tough now with PRC FL, Thais, Malaysians and other foreign talent invading our shores. Told me her name was Chili and encouraged me to come back as she has to rely on "regulars" to survive.

Overall, pretty satisfying bonk as I was only prepared by HJ but surprisingly she push for FJ and the main thing that sticks on me is how tight she is (and that's not because I have a monster didi, I'm just average.)

Cheers.

raymond11
06-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Called up the recep recently, and was told that Chris doesn't work at Excelsior anymore.

Anybody can provide info on whether she's retired from the HC scene or has moved on to somewhere else.

Sandybottom
14-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Bros

I have been using the Excelsior HC for about 6 months now as my usual lunchtime activity. It’s close to my office and it’s a nice discreet place too. (Not the red bright lights but its location, not many passerby). I have never yet written an FR on any of the WL there, as my boss would not be too be happy that I spent half the afternoon writing FR’s after my lunchtime visits. So here is a brief breakdown of the girls I have visited and hope you like the reviews. I have always been there at lunchtime and have never asked for any particular girl, always relying on the luck of the draw. If you like your aunties, this is definitely the place for you, if you like you tight young Ah Lian bodies, do not read anymore of this post!!!

I have always paid 38 for massage and 50 for hj. Never done any other extras although they have been offered.

Kelly (approx. 45 yrs) (Four times visit)
Looks: Chi, 6/10. Sexy aunty type who wears sexy lingerie and very nice short flared skirts with high heels. She has got a real nice pair of legs for an older girl. Bit of a tummy, 34b-28-34
Massage: 7/10
FJ: Yes no try
BJ: Yes no try
HJ: 9/10
Specialty: Gives a great hj (one of the best I have experienced on all of my HC travels!!) and will willingly slip her well-oiled middle finger up your hole to massage your prostate. She is very good at this and gave me a Peter North style cum shot after I saved it up for a week before hand!! Also willing to straddle you and let you sniff her pussy while she hj you. (A personal fetish of mine!). She also told me that a lot of Chinese men like to smell her pussy! Anyone else like to do this?

May (approx 60 yrs) (Three times visit)
Looks: Chi, 4/10. Old Granny type - definitely not for all!
34a-30-36, fat tummy and more of course!
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 7/10
Specialty: When she gives you hj, she likes to bend over to suck on your nips and drops her big granny panties to her knees without you asking her to. Likes for you to reach behind her and rub her clitty and finger fuck her. She is very noisy and breathes very heavily as you do this, and her puss is always dripping wet!

Chili (approx. 45 yrs) (One time, and my latest visit)
Looks: Chi, 7/10. Another aunty well dressed in office type attire, a suit dress and blouse with black stockings and black high heels on my visit. I thought that maybe she leaves home dressed like that as her hubby thinks she works in an office!
34a-24-34, slim
Massage: 8/10
Specialty: Another lady who likes to pay attention to your arse hole and will slip a finger up there if you so desire. She got me to kneel on all fours while fingering me and milking my dick like I was a cow. She gave very sexy and encouraging moans of approval and pleasure when she played with me. She keep asking me…”Oooh you like that don’t you? Your big hard cock” She then got me to kneel upright and face the mirror while she stood behind me and finished off the hj. I love a girl who talks nasty to me when she jerks me.

Ann (approx. 35 yrs) (One visit)
Looks: Chi, 8/10. Sexy woman, who was wearing what I would describe as almost an evening dress, like you might see at a cocktail party.
34b-24-36, Slim, slight tummy
HJ: 8/10
Specialty: No real specialty other than she obviously enjoys the ‘extras’. When she was jerking me off she pulled up her skirt to reveal a novelty pink furry g-string which also revealed a nice furry pussy too. She then lifted her top to reveal her little 34b titties and asked me which I prefer, top or bottom. Of course being an ass lover, I told her it had to be the bottom half. She straddled my thigh and when she was wanking me, she was rubbing her pussy backwards and forwards over my thigh. When all done, she left a ‘snail trail’ over my leg! Great attitude, great sense of humour, nice body too. When I was getting changed I was asking her if she would be willing to do a threesome with my buddy and me. She was giggling and saying, “Sure, never done it before, but why not?” Never organised it yet though!!

Mandy (approx. 35 yrs) (One visit)
Looks: 8/10. Very similar to Ann. Was wearing a nice long black skirt, stockings, high heels and black strappy top. She later revealed a nice black thong too which I wanted to buy off her, but she refused!
34-24-36, Slim, slight tummy
Specialty: Again, no real specialty, just a nice body, great attitude and sense of humour. As with Ann she really seemed to like the naughty side to her job. After she gave me a very nice hj and I had showered up and was getting changed, she was staring at me getting dried up and watching me get dressed. She made a comment about my semi-hard cock, as I was getting really turned on by her watching me get changed and looking at my dick. As I had put my boxers on, she could see it stick up at the waistband. She came over and started to jerk it through my shorts and started whispering in my ear telling me how strong I was! Anyway, I pulled down the front of my shorts to let my hard on spring out to see her reaction and she laughed and told me that if I wanted to cum again I have to do it myself. Damn, I thought I was going to get a second shot, for the first time ever. What the hell, OK, I said, and she led me to the sink, turned on the tap and watched me masturbate and cum into the sink. All washed away down the drain. What a waste, but a real turn on!!!

Another Chi lady (name cannot recall!) (approx. 50 yrs) (Two visits)
Looks: 6/10. Has always worn business suit dresses when I have been there, with black stockings and black heels, like office style. Maybe another lady whose hubby thinks they are going into the city everyday to the office!
34-24-34, Slim
HJ: 6/10
Specialty: A nice one to try if you fantasise about fucking your lady boss! No real speciality, but will offer to stick a finger up your bum if that is your thing. She will drop her panties to her knees, without having to ask, to let you have a feel of her pussy while she jerks you. Although does not allow fingers.

Also stumbled across two Brown Sugar Post Ops (One Malay, One Indo), I really cannot remember their names. To be honest the Indo ‘lady’ has a fabulous body!! Her butt is so firm and with real sticky out cheeks. Neither of them offered me any additional service other than hj, which has to be said was very good (8/10 on both counts, maybe they are good at handling a didi from their younger days). Both love to get out their tits (both about 34C, both feel very real.) and drop their panties so you can play with their dry ‘pussies’ and butt cheeks. Again, not for all you bros, but if it is, try it out.

Finally, I wish the aunty at the reception would do a turn, she is quite cute and definitely a lady you would want to have fun with if you fantasise about your best friends mum, or your mum’s best friend!!!

All in all Bros, I am not recommending anyone to you, just letting you know some of the WL I have encountered on my lunchtime visits at my local HC. It’s your decision if you want to try them. If you like what I do, give it a go, have fun.

uglyrabbit28
14-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Bros

All in all Bros, I am not recommending anyone to you, just letting you know some of the WL I have encountered on my lunchtime visits at my local HC. It’s your decision if you want to try them. If you like what I do, give it a go, have fun.

Wah Bro.. this HC is famous for the Lau Goh there... have never stepped into that place... agree that is discreet. Your FR make the "girls"there sounds appetizing.... will up you when i can.....

tomyz
19-10-2005, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=Sandybottom]Bros

Looks: Chi, 6/10. Sexy aunty type who wears sexy lingerie and very nice short flared skirts with high heels. She has got a real nice pair of legs for an older girl. Bit of a tummy, 34b-28-34

Bro,

Thanks for the FR on Kelly, tried her yesterday. Sorry didn't find her HJ that good, but then to each to his own. She had quoted me $80 for a body + HJ and I decided mid-way to pay $20 more for a FJ. I liked her thick nips and she was surprisingly tight and wet when I was fucking her. Bros who like their women mature and loud moaners will like her. My rating:

Looks: 5/10,
Body: meaty type (typical aunty) but smooth skin
FJ: 6/10
BJ: no
HJ: 5/10 likes to use her nails to scratch your balls and around the a-hole.
Attitude: Good, friendly

You may wish to try Linda, whom I tried a couple of times before. She is in much better physical shape than Kelly.

Look: 5/10 (face heavily made up to hide her age, around 45 or more)
Body: surprisingly well toned with nice slim legs. Fair smooth skin for her age
Boobs: 34B with small nips
FJ: accomodating 6.5/10
BJ: 6/10 with cap. Was surprised when she did me deep throat with me on top and she lying down
HJ: never try
Attitude: quite good and accomodating
Comments: Bros with fetish for old looking lau chio with well preserved body may like her.

greasebee
19-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Me shall try on this weekend .. thanks

Lesliii
26-10-2005, 07:49 PM
60 years old, Serious ?????? never met her before, a newcomer.

Bros

I have been using the Excelsior HC for about 6 months now as my usual lunchtime activity. It’s close to my office and it’s a nice discreet place too. (Not the red bright lights but its location, not many passerby). I have never yet written an FR on any of the WL there, as my boss would not be too be happy that I spent half the afternoon writing FR’s after my lunchtime visits. So here is a brief breakdown of the girls I have visited and hope you like the reviews. I have always been there at lunchtime and have never asked for any particular girl, always relying on the luck of the draw. If you like your aunties, this is definitely the place for you, if you like you tight young Ah Lian bodies, do not read anymore of this post!!!

I have always paid 38 for massage and 50 for hj. Never done any other extras although they have been offered.

Specialty: Gives a great hj (one of the best I have experienced on all of my HC travels!!) and will willingly slip her well-oiled middle finger up your hole to massage your prostate. She is very good at this and gave me a Peter North style cum shot after I saved it up for a week before hand!! Also willing to straddle you and let you sniff her pussy while she hj you. (A personal fetish of mine!). She also told me that a lot of Chinese men like to smell her pussy! Anyone else like to do this?

Specialty: When she gives you hj, she likes to bend over to suck on your nips and drops her big granny panties to her knees without you asking her to. Likes for you to reach behind her and rub her clitty and finger fuck her. She is very noisy and breathes very heavily as you do this, and her puss is always dripping wet!

Looks: Chi, 7/10. Another aunty well dressed in office type attire, a suit dress and blouse with black stockings and black high heels on my visit. I thought that maybe she leaves home dressed like that as her hubby thinks she works in an office!
34a-24-34, slim
Specialty: Another lady who likes to pay attention to your arse hole and will slip a finger up there if you so desire. She got me to kneel on all fours while fingering me and milking my dick like I was a cow. She gave very sexy and encouraging moans of approval and pleasure when she played with me. She keep asking me…”Oooh you like that don’t you? Your big hard cock” She then got me to kneel upright and face the mirror while she stood behind me and finished off the hj. I love a girl who talks nasty to me when she jerks me.

Looks: Chi, 8/10. Sexy woman, who was wearing what I would describe as almost an evening dress, like you might see at a cocktail party.
Specialty: No real specialty other than she obviously enjoys the ‘extras’. When she was jerking me off she pulled up her skirt to reveal a novelty pink furry g-string which also revealed a nice furry pussy too. She then lifted her top to reveal her little 34b titties and asked me which I prefer, top or bottom. Of course being an ass lover, I told her it had to be the bottom half. She straddled my thigh and when she was wanking me, she was rubbing her pussy backwards and forwards over my thigh. When all done, she left a ‘snail trail’ over my leg! Great attitude, great sense of humour, nice body too. When I was getting changed I was asking her if she would be willing to do a threesome with my buddy and me. She was giggling and saying, “Sure, never done it before, but why not?” Never organised it yet though!!

Looks: 8/10. Very similar to Ann. Was wearing a nice long black skirt, stockings, high heels and black strappy top. She later revealed a nice black thong too which I wanted to buy off her, but she refused!
Specialty: Again, no real specialty, just a nice body, great attitude and sense of humour. As with Ann she really seemed to like the naughty side to her job. After she gave me a very nice hj and I had showered up and was getting changed, she was staring at me getting dried up and watching me get dressed. She made a comment about my semi-hard cock, as I was getting really turned on by her watching me get changed and looking at my dick. As I had put my boxers on, she could see it stick up at the waistband. She came over and started to jerk it through my shorts and started whispering in my ear telling me how strong I was! Anyway, I pulled down the front of my shorts to let my hard on spring out to see her reaction and she laughed and told me that if I wanted to cum again I have to do it myself. Damn, I thought I was going to get a second shot, for the first time ever. What the hell, OK, I said, and she led me to the sink, turned on the tap and watched me masturbate and cum into the sink. All washed away down the drain. What a waste, but a real turn on!!!

Looks: 6/10. Has always worn business suit dresses when I have been there, with black stockings and black heels, like office style. Maybe another lady whose hubby thinks they are going into the city everyday to the office!
34-24-34, Slim
Specialty: A nice one to try if you fantasise about fucking your lady boss! No real speciality, but will offer to stick a finger up your bum if that is your thing. She will drop her panties to her knees, without having to ask, to let you have a feel of her pussy while she jerks you. Although does not allow fingers.

Also stumbled across two Brown Sugar Post Ops (One Malay, One Indo), I really cannot remember their names. To be honest the Indo ‘lady’ has a fabulous body!! Her butt is so firm and with real sticky out cheeks. Neither of them offered me any additional service other than hj, which has to be said was very good (8/10 on both counts, maybe they are good at handling a didi from their younger days). Both love to get out their tits (both about 34C, both feel very real.) and drop their panties so you can play with their dry ‘pussies’ and butt cheeks. Again, not for all you bros, but if it is, try it out.

Finally, I wish the aunty at the reception would do a turn, she is quite cute and definitely a lady you would want to have fun with if you fantasise about your best friends mum, or your mum’s best friend!!!

globetrotter
27-10-2005, 10:40 AM
60 years old, Serious ?????? never met her before, a newcomer.

Honestly, I do not think May is 60 years old. I have tried her before and although I did not ask for her age, IMHO she is in her late 40's.

Slightly taller than average height lady, no vital statistics to speak of, but face passable (for a person of her age).

Massage is quite good. She has strong hands and knows where to knead, rub and press.

The last time I was there, started with massage, but the room I was assigned to was damn bloody cold, had to cover myself with 3 towels. Started with back, neck, shoulder, buttocks and leg. All done aboveboard style, ie, no hint of hanky panky at all. The most she did was lift up her long matronly type skirt to get up on to the high massage bed (I think all the rooms have high beds) so that she could straddle me to massage my back. Even with the dimmed lights, had a nice view of her long legs (a bit thick though) and glimpses of her granny type panties.

After turning to the front, she will continue with her massage. Towards the end, she asked if I wanted her to arrange for a younger girl to come entertain me. I have had hr 3 to 4 times and everytime, without fail, she will pop this question. I told her I didn't want and she countered by offering to JG for me. Cost - $50.

On all ocassions, I agreed to her JG, but let me warn you, she does a lousy job of JG. More like erotic and sensual massage of your groin area than the true JG. Anyway, as others have reported, you can autoroam to your heart's desire and finger fuck her.

Not too sure if she does BJ or FJ. I have never asked and she never offered. Also, don't think I want to fuck her as well.

Overall, a nice lady who can provide a decent massage, but nothing to shout about in terms of specials.

Cheers

Berlingo
27-10-2005, 04:39 PM
i do try kelly last weekend,what i can say is good.Her massage with certain strenght for abt 20 mins and pop a golden question.I opt for hj,she do it very slow taking her own sweet time.I personally prefer aged lady and she really fit my bill.

Lesliii
28-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Bros

34a-24-34, slim

34-24-34, Slim

2 brown sugars, one Indon one Malay, which is which, I knew Nora and
Hanis .

cockcansing
31-10-2005, 03:31 AM
Bro tried to went there many months ago. Got this old lady. Dn't knw how to reject just played along. Massage ok but kept touching my didi. When she asked want special I asked got other girl. She brought another gal in but must pay for another session. Well horny just try. OMG when bonking her she turn up to be a HE! can't remember if I catch her name. Beware

sg_boytoy
31-10-2005, 10:08 AM
... OMG when bonking her she turn up to be a HE! can't remember if I catch her name. Beware

Excelsior is known for transexuals ;)

cockcansing
06-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Excelsior is known for transexuals ;)

Not going there anymore. Once bitten twice shy, no lari kuat kuat

toric29
12-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Anybody know the pre-op trans situation at Excelsior? Are any still working there, if so, what are their names and reviews?

toric29
12-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Anybody know the pre-op trans situation update at Excelsior? Are any still working there, if so, what are their names and reviews?

toric29
12-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Anyone got any updates on the trans working at Excelsior? Are they pre-op? Names? Thanks.

TomHarryDick
13-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Both Nora and Hanis look like those.

toric29
19-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Can anyone port FR on Nora and Hanis please? Age, looks, performance etc? I don't see any in their thread. Thanks.

Sandybottom
21-11-2005, 08:47 AM
Bro
I have been with both of them, check out my giant FR on lots of ladies there, inlcuding the two post ops. Could not remember their names at the time of posting although when another bro advised their names, I remembered.

Hanis is the Indo 'girl' and Nora is the Malay I think.

Anyway Indo girl has a great pert ass, both do good massage and both give great HJ. Thats all I did with them. They are definitely keen on getting out their tits for you to play with and dropping their panties for autoroam.

Both good girls who give a good service if you like post ops. If you are looking for brown sugars, go some other place!

Prices are standard

They are both attractive girls with great bodies, but Nora has the best body.

Why not give it a try yourself and post your FR, I am sure you wont be too disappointed.

eddie
25-11-2005, 01:35 PM
guys does anyone know where has Chris gone too?

h3art
30-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Tried TJ (Indian)

Age = Late 30s or Early 40s
Look = 5 / 10 (Normal Looking or slightly below normal)
Height = 1.5+ / 1.6m
Boobs = 32/3B
Massage = 7.5 / 10 (Quite Good and SOlid, not like those Indians in Penninsula, touch touch only)
Attitude = Friendly and Chatty

Have Fun :)

analog539
02-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Tried Kelly few weeks Back.

Got there jsut after lunch but before I had mine, she was busy so had to come back ~30 minutes.
met her, nice lady, forties I suppose. massage was good, nice and solid but not too hard. She pop the question and settled on HJ. Asked her about all the cocks she must have seen in her line, said the biggest was some angmoh type she did few months back, mine was about average according to her, good enough for me lah.
She does a nice scraping of her nails under the balls which is really shiok, asked if I like my ass fingered and said sure. She got me really nice and hard while slowly massaging my prostate...the cum was very powerful, nice, good release. Certainly not rushed.

HJ is 8/10.
General 9/10, she's nice to talk to.

RTF, sure.
:)
Jim

doremifasola
05-12-2005, 02:33 AM
I Heard Many She-male There.
Any Bro Can Verify ?

jackprolinea
05-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Hi bro,

If you have read the thread, you will know that Excelsior is known for trans-sexual. But there are aunty types there too

Sandybottom
05-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Hi bros

Usual lunchtime session at Excelsior the other day.

Usually just turn up and try my luck, but this time, I asked the reception for a recommendation and she told me CJ a Malay girl. (Not sure if the previous poster is right about TJ and being and Indian)

Anyway she is in her 40's which seems to be standard age in Ex!

Great body though 8/10
Face:4/10
Titties 8/10
Massage 7/10
HJ 9/10

Didn't try anything else.

Great HJ with some anal finger play which always gets my cum flying.

RTF: Yes

By the way - all other Bros' who keep asking about T Girls there. They are Hanis and Nora, both Post ops. There are no others there!!!

Sandybottom
12-12-2005, 08:37 PM
FR on Angie

First time calling into Ex HC after work and was pleased that there was a different bunch of girls there. I asked for a recommendation from the reception and she assigned Angie.

Face: 6/10
Body: 8.5/10
BJ: 8/10 (BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10
French: Yes
Damage: 120
RTF Yes when not so horny and I have a bit more stamina!

Massage was pretty good, although I am not an expert as I don't usually go just for massage.

Was impressed with Angies body, great body for an older girl and although her face not geat, her body more than makes up for it. Good girl for you bros who like a lovely hairy puss.

Started with Catbath, which was good then proceeded by with BJ, (BB at my request), although she only deep throated me twice and I had to tell her to stop, I was in real danger of blowing a load in her.

It was real good to see her pulling her mouth off my cock when I told her to stop and there was a big drool of saliva cumming out of her mouth as she had been deep throating me.

Started with mish for a few pumps and frenching her (taste my cock!), doggie for a few more, stand up by the mirror, bent over the chair and the finally with one leg cocked up real high. I asked her to keep her clothes on as I love watching myself do a girl fully clothed as it gives me the idea of the ultimate 'quickie'. Anyway unloaded in that position.

Good service and a defiinite return visit. Hope I can knock down her price next time.

spenceryap
27-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Tried Linda.

Those who are into aunties, she fits the bill. But this aunty has an impeccable body. Nice big non sagging boobs, and smooth non wrinkly skin. Her looks,however, cannot make it but shes sweet and pleasant to talk to. Solution to this, dim the lights way down.
She's very horny. After popping the question, started kissing to my surprise and frenching. Fingered her and when accidentally touch her asshole, she moaned. Was adventurous today and proceeded with one finger. No complains. Then experimented with two in the ass. Wow. First time. Next experiment, one finger in pussy and the other in ass. Pure delight.
Sucked on her boobs and squeeze it . She enjoyed it. Even asked for instructions on how I want to be pleased. Did 69, spoon, doggy. In the end, she fingered me and I came like the geyser at yellowstone.
Damage $100 FJ
If only the young pretty ones were like her...the world would be a better place. haha....happy bonking 2006

LChiou
27-12-2005, 08:31 AM
I seconded Spenceryap too. i am a regular of Linda, and she really can blow and CIM mouth too.

spenceryap
27-12-2005, 12:32 PM
LChiou

Imagine banging her from both ends simultaneously.

She will accomodate and will definitely bring out the Japanese in you.

lol

Berlingo
31-12-2005, 08:45 PM
any lau chio can any bro recommend?I want to go on new year day,try to have a lucky one for lucky bonk.hehe.....:cool: :cool:

analog539
07-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Tried Linda.

Nice big non sagging boobs,....
Hi SPence:

You reckon her boobs are ample enough for a boob fuck?

:)
Jim

spenceryap
08-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Definitely.
She's got madonna's tits....big breast small nipples. Note really my cup of tea. I prefer big boobs w eraser heads; if u know wat i mean.

I am so tempted to visit her now. she's old but willing and submissive.

chico_peh
14-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi all,

My second FR... so if i write something wrongly, please don't flame... thanks.

Tried SUSAN. not too bad... good massage but didnt go all the way with her. she said she don't do BJ so had a HJ lor... took off her bra and let me auto roam, say i squeeze too hard very pain... hahaha

Overal FR,
Massage: 8 (got train before)
HJ : 6.5 (HJ okay but she say i squeeze her breast too hard)
BJ : NA (she dont want to give)
FJ : NA
RTF : maybe

*if my FR is okay, please help up my rep*
Thank you

Chico

giggs310010
17-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Tried Linda.

Those who are into aunties, she fits the bill. But this aunty has an impeccable body. Nice big non sagging boobs, and smooth non wrinkly skin. Her looks,however, cannot make it but shes sweet and pleasant to talk to. Solution to this, dim the lights way down.
She's very horny. After popping the question, started kissing to my surprise and frenching. Fingered her and when accidentally touch her asshole, she moaned. Was adventurous today and proceeded with one finger. No complains. Then experimented with two in the ass. Wow. First time. Next experiment, one finger in pussy and the other in ass. Pure delight.
Sucked on her boobs and squeeze it . She enjoyed it. Even asked for instructions on how I want to be pleased. Did 69, spoon, doggy. In the end, she fingered me and I came like the geyser at yellowstone.
Damage $100 FJ
If only the young pretty ones were like her...the world would be a better place. haha....happy bonking 2006

u mean u fingered Linda raw with 2 fingers, isn't it very smelly on yr finger ....
:eek:

spenceryap
17-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Surprsingly not.

They are very clean. If you notice, after sessions, they will take a bath, gargle and some even use mouthwash. No smell in all holes; so fire in the hole !!!

bleu12
17-01-2006, 06:15 PM
yeah, they do. I can attest to that. Service man, service and feel. That's all that matters after one has been cheonging for a while. :p

Risis
27-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Went to my tailor's to collect my shirts today but was soo sleepy during lunch so decided to go in and try out. DId not remember any name so told lady at counter that I am first timer and asked for recommendation.

A gal called honey or honice orsomthing like dat entered and it was a trans. So massage was okay but my dick could not stand at all. She/He, Heshe, grrr confused hee hee started masturbating me fast and hard and let me touch her fake boobs.

This went on till she ... he.... heshe starting giggling and said my cock super power and say wah your gf cheebye sure numb with your cock. She... he... heshe took a 5 mins break and then continued pumping me away with his...her...hisher hands and I finally came after more than an hour.

I think she... he knows lah that I cannot stand becoz she's...he's a trans hahahahahhaha ahem okok so much for my confusing post !!!

FJ - Cannot imagine
HJ - 5/10 - well not used to it i guess
BJ - never tired...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!@ :) :confused:

acka
25-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Bro sandy's recommendation is way off~
Perhaps Mandy is no longer there?

Mandy (approx. 35 yrs??? I'd say 45)
Looks: 1/10
Figure: 38-38-38 ( She was just fat)
FJ: Yes never try
BJ: Yes never try
HJ: Yes never try
RTF: Even if she's the one paying I won't try!

Bros

34a-24-34, slim

34-24-34, Slim

Sandybottom
01-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Acka

I have only been with Mandy once about one year ago now. I called a few months back to book her and she was only on after 1pm so too late for me. Anyway, unless she has become obesse and put on 30kg I would suggest that you might have had May, rather than Mandy. May is an old boiler for sure, never asked for her just been assigned her.

Anyway, If you are to go back I would recommend Angie for her Massage, BBBJ and FJ. Very good. She is in her early to mid 40's I would guess, but has a good body. Face not so good though, thats why I always do her doggie!

I have also had recommendations, although be advised Bro, that I have not had either of them so cannot confirm, Cat and Apple. Supposed to be rather adventurous by all accounts.

Also Esther, a trans, with so so skills is not recommended.

Revisited Kelly last week for a nice HJ and prostate massage. Good as always.

Keep the faith and if you have any other recommendations, spread the word!

TheHappyMondays
01-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Acka

I have also had recommendations, although be advised Bro, that I have not had either of them so cannot confirm, Cat and Apple. Supposed to be rather adventurous by all accounts.

Bruther Sandy, you looked like an expert in here. Got any Trans to intorduce? Last time I got try Chris but she no more now. Really missing talking to her and conversating, her english also quiet good. :) Sugar also no more there now.

tomyz
02-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Bro Sandy/Acka,

Is Mandy the one with the inverted nipples? If so, then she was slim about a year ago when I tried her. But six months ago, she seemed to have put on a lot of weight. But still as horny as ever. Even after bonking and after I showered, still wanted me to finger her. Those who like their women meaty will like her.

Sandybottom
02-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Another visit to Excelsior yesterday.

Asked reception for a new girl for me. After reading the last posts I had asked for Mandy, thought I would try her again, but was her day off.

Recep said, If I like Mandy, then try Yvonne.

Ok, so went to the room, and in walked a mid 40's auntie, not bad looking, and body not too bad.

She started off asking me if I wanted a sexy massage, and I thought, yeah ok, why not. Within minutes, with me on my front she had my butt cheeks open and running her fingers over my hole, kissing my back. She kept asking me if I wanted FJ, but said only HJ today.

She started with HJ and as I ran my hand in between her soft thighs, she pulled up her long skirt and pulled down her satin black panties instantly and opened her legs for easier access. I was amazed at her wet puss and told her. She said, she has just arrived and feels really horny. She even cocked her leg up on the bed to let me play a little closer to her lovely warm went cunny.

Anyway, blew my load and then had a massage. Different way around this time!! But would definitely RTF as she seems quite adventurous for an older girl. When I left she told me that next time if I book her we can have FJ all the time! Sounds good but as I left she said that her name was JoJo.

Am confused, is it Yvonne or Jojo? I wish HC girls stop changing their names!

farang
02-03-2006, 07:40 PM
i treid angie before as well..firstly come in told me she 30 plus..so proceed with massage..massage not bad..continued to chat with her said she living with her sis somewhere in Eunos..my personality ok one dun mind a old lady doing massage on me coz i'm feeling horny so watever cums i take it ..so after for 20 min of massaging or so she ask me what service i want..i act blur say huh wat service ? hehe..she offered me fj making sure that i'm happy for $x ...then began to suck my balls and lick my body..i requested to lick her pussy and she willingly let me..so she lied down on the narrow bed and let me took over and guide me where she wan to me to lick at her G spot..i lick for abt 15 mins she say 'SONG" then proceed to lick her ass & every drop of her liquid i drink it up..she felt kind of jerk..i know she shiok liao..and finished her off wif a doggy..now my neck very stiff..have to use my neck muscles for going down ..

bj-7/10 me focusing on her ass n pussy
fj-9/10 i thrust her like no tomorrow..give me a feeling like raping
hj-nope..
looks-4/10 old la..

overall very nice..will try her again..but this time round i wanna lick her for full 45 mins..

acka
16-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Hey bro, Agree with you that Apple and Cat are not bad. More so Apple. Cat is a bit bak bak. None of the the gals in the HC rank in my 7/10 list though, be it milf or SYTS. Only the trannies looked good but it sends shudders down my bak to try them.

Cheers

Acka

I have only been with Mandy once about one year ago now. I called a few months back to book her and she was only on after 1pm so too late for me. Anyway, unless she has become obesse and put on 30kg I would suggest that you might have had May, rather than Mandy. May is an old boiler for sure, never asked for her just been assigned her.

Anyway, If you are to go back I would recommend Angie for her Massage, BBBJ and FJ. Very good. She is in her early to mid 40's I would guess, but has a good body. Face not so good though, thats why I always do her doggie!

sohoaaron
16-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Yvonne aka jojo vs linda which is better? I have try linda really good in service but no CIM service.

Sandybottom
20-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Bro

Have just tried Apple, and have to admit that she would be one of my favs at Excelsior from now on. Although I am a big fan of the naughty aunty, this little viet doesn't fit in to my normal preferences. I got her to give me a nice HJ (with me standing up next to the mirror, something I like to do) as she was sitting on the bed. Was really pleased to see her rubbing her puss through her lacy boyshorts as she jerked me off. Very nice!

Also forgot to mention, that a couple of weeks previously, went for Mandy again after about 1 year. Did not recognise me, and to be honest, I had to look at her a while before I realised it was the same one I had wrote so favourabley about in my first post on this link. Bro Acka was right, she has put on some weight, but she is still pretty naughty. Kept telling me that next time I choose her she is going to eat me up!

Lastly, IMHO, Yvonne (Jojo) V Linda, I would go for Jojo as she is a bit more naughty and a bit more meaty! Linda is a good HJ giver but a bit skinny for me, although nice boobs, she has a straight ass. Jojo more curvy.

Keep up the good work and post more Excelsior FR's soon!

V-Cool
20-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Do any Bros out here know where is Chris working now ? Miss her !!

V-Cool
20-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Brothers out there - any idea where Chris working now. Thanks

Sandybottom
21-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Bros - FR on Jojo

About late 40's
Body quite good for an old girl, bit of a tummy though.
Started off with a very slow massage, and within about 30 seconds she was running her tongue up and down my back and crack of my butt, hand in between my legs playing with my love eggs!

Popped the question after about 5 mins, and went for FJ at 100.

Straddled me on the chair first with her butt facing me, then stood her up and finally emptied into her in doggy, nice white ass she has too.

Asked if I wanted massage, so I said yeah why not. She gave me an ok massage on back and front which was quite relaxing but not the best massage. Of course by this time I was getting horny again and she asked if I wanted another 'shake' when she saw my didi standing to full attention. Sure why not, but I don't have any money with me! No problem, she said and began to give me a real good dry wank, just like I would do it myself. Needless to say, shot my second load, showered up and left, all for 100.

RTF - Sure, I like the reverse procedure of FJ and then massage!

So far, my favs in Excelsior are Angie, Jojo - Old Girls;
Hanis, Nora - Trans;
and Apple - Adventurous young thing.

Keep posting FR's

lssah
21-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Hmmm....was reading this thread but very, I mean VERY, rare of bros here mentioning about their experiences with a lady here called Cat.

To me, she is one lady who is pretty adventurous, there were a couple of time in which we have done it on the chair with her legs resting on the armrest while I fcuk her away. The best is when she lies on the high bed and with me standing, I held her arms behind her head and ram her hard (one of my fantasies..hee) and she played out well when she called out 好爽啊。。很象被强奸的感觉.. (those who saw those Jap rape scene, will knwo whatI mean) really know how to read my mind!

Btw, she is a true gal & not a trans (check her out liao, esp, the time when I doubted that she came, she forcibly took my hands to her pussy to feel the wetness and the wetness is not those KY jelly-typed). This is my opinion of her:

Looks: 6.5/10 (would give her 7.5 if she didn't put on so much weight, on the waist, recently!)
HJ: 8/10 (pretty sensual)
BJ: 6.9/10
FJ: 7/10 (esp if you want to be 'adventurous' with her)

p/s: She's kinda chatty so, so be sporty lah and play along.

TheHappyMondays
22-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Bros - FR

So far, my favs in Excelsior are Angie, Jojo - Old Girls;
Hanis, Nora - Trans;
and Apple - Adventurous young thing.

Keep posting FR's

Bruther Sandybottom, which girl you recommeds got gives good ass-rimming one? Thanks you! :)

Hows Hanis and Nora servicing and massages? Good?

LeeYokeYuen
22-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Yes.. I agree.. She has put on quite a bit.. use to be fun now bordering on the bigger side. And sometimes she really talks too much.

Hmmm....was reading this thread but very, I mean VERY, rare of bros here mentioning about their experiences with a lady here called Cat.

To me, she is one lady who is pretty adventurous, there were a couple of time in which we have done it on the chair with her legs resting on the armrest while I fcuk her away. The best is when she lies on the high bed and with me standing, I held her arms behind her head and ram her hard (one of my fantasies..hee) and she played out well when she called out 好爽啊。。很象被强奸的感觉.. (those who saw those Jap rape scene, will knwo whatI mean) really know how to read my mind!

Btw, she is a true gal & not a trans (check her out liao, esp, the time when I doubted that she came, she forcibly took my hands to her pussy to feel the wetness and the wetness is not those KY jelly-typed). This is my opinion of her:

Looks: 6.5/10 (would give her 7.5 if she didn't put on so much weight, on the waist, recently!)
HJ: 8/10 (pretty sensual)
BJ: 6.9/10
FJ: 7/10 (esp if you want to be 'adventurous' with her)

p/s: She's kinda chatty so, so be sporty lah and play along.

lvinia1
25-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Another satisfying SEX trip.

Here are the brief details of my 1 solid hour with Cat.....

1. Attitude - good, she even told me to inform her if her service is not up to my expectation.
2. BBBJ - depnds, she does not do that to all customers. For me, she will do what I wanted her to do.
3. Boobs - 32B
4. Body - BAK 32C, Wt - 45kg, Ht - 165
5. Horny - allow me to eat her pussy as many times as I like..and she cum 2 times and wet the bed sheet with 2 patches of her cunt juices....

I did all my jobs - fingering, sucking and licking her body and her pussy.
Pump her in doggie, missionary, scissors and sitting positions.

Turned off some room lights before action start. Asked her to turn them back on...I like to see gals facial expressions during session.

*Note that i do not go there for massage. I ask for full service straight away. Though Cat is good in massage too.*

Sat me on the bedside and held her head back and let me suck her 32 tits and she enjoyed it. Told me to lie back on the bed and proceeded to lick my nipples all the way down for a BJ. Lick balls a bit but no AR.
Turn her over and ate her pussy and she started to moan. Finger fuck her until she came with soft moaning. Did missionary first, then put her legs over
my shoulder and gave her a slow penetration all the while she was making soft moans and I was watching her facial expressions and her boobs move...

Changed to few other position and finally doggie style, we then went to the edge of the bed and finish off in doggie style. It was a long session...

After shower, we chat. She asked me how did I control my shot and lasted so long...
I told her that, normally before I meet the gals I will do a HJ and offloaded my 1st shot. What the gal gets is my 2nd shot, my best shot!

She just smile and give me a "U Bad Boy...I Got Play Out" kind of look...fun gal.

My personal Rating:

Look - 7
Pussy - 7.5 very tight - no ccb
Boobs - 7 - She told me her sensitive part is her nipple, she like to be sucked.
FJ - 7 participative and accommodating.

Enjoy !

lvinia1
25-03-2006, 12:30 PM
was told that there is a new hot babe called nana in excelsior. anyone tried her yet?

Cat (late 20s) is my fav so far, though bak bak, but very harworking and horny lady.

fhakyew
29-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Hi All Bros!

My first FR here so be patient. Went to Excelsior and asked for Linda but she had booking. So chose Angie. FIrst thing came in looked ok la. Very friendly and massage was damn good! Popped the question and started with a twirling slow blojob. Nearly burst! The went on the bed and starting pumping her with her heels on. Deep and hard cos mine is long also, her juice started flowing then she asked for doggy cos want deeper. Actually most girl use this so they can grip better and make u cum faster. Rest is SOP. Will write report on Cat n Linda soon. Cheers!

Name: Angie
Face: 5/10 cos lau chio but won't faint
BBBJ: 8/10
Balls licking: 9/10 cos damn soft and shiok!
FJ: 7/10 perfect ass for doggy position, nice round butt

RTF: Definitely cos of good massage and very friendly and nice!

One man's meat, etc,etc so you guys know what I mean.;)

cheekyweasel
31-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Aiyo bros ..

My few visit there, thou saw Cat few times but yet to call her,
after seeing FR .. decided to giv a try !!
who say cat is good and sounds like "she felt shes been rape" ..
She shows much poorer service compare to some of the old birds there ..
thou shes for cheerful look but her service is realy not up to the std.

Rather spend the $$ on those old birds, comfirm better in service.
Notice also Cat seems hv an old injury on her arms which restrict he services ..
this agian doubt me from futher calling her in future ..
Angie, Apple is quite a gd option in term of gd service ...

after all all the jobs i'll only rated Cat : 5/10 ...

cheekyweasel
31-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Hi All Bros!

After Seeing som wonderful FR .. i decided to call Cat (thou see her few times but yet to call her)
She is very friendly in chating .... massage not bad! But ....
Who the hell said her FJ is like " feel like kanna rape"
She was very poor in term of allthe special service, s totally different then last FR shown, in term of gd service Angie, Kelly is very good option.

All the jobs she'd done i;ll onli rated her 5/10 ...

Pls field some true FR .....

jon2000sg
06-04-2006, 06:43 AM
I know Sugar has left long ago, whom has a model figure.

how about Esther? is she still around?

heelscraze
06-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi Bros,

Wanna try the trans there, any model figure and look trans there ??

btw, what;s the damage ??

hope to share FR after I tried.

CKee
06-04-2006, 10:43 AM
I know Sugar has left long ago, whom has a model figure.

how about Esther? is she still around?

Tried Esther (trannie) a couple months back. IMO, massage skills + HJ sp-so only. Will Not RTF

Sandybottom
06-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Bros

IMHO Esther (Trannie) not so good. Her voice a bit off putting too as she has a husky deeper voice. Massage and HJ are ok.

Best Trans by far are Hanis (Indo Trans) and Nora (Malay Trans)

Hanis has an unbelievable butt and both girls really know how to get to grips with your didi. Probably because they used to have one! Autoroam allowed, which is nice as Nora likes to get out her boobs.

Lets have more FR's on these trannies!

heelscraze
06-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Best Trans by far are Hanis (Indo Trans) and Nora (Malay Trans)

Any Stats ??

How much is the entrance and HJ,FJ ??

Cheers for your FR, gian gian liao..

steamer
07-04-2006, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=Sandybottom]Bros

IMHO Esther (Trannie) not so good. Her voice a bit off putting too as she has a husky deeper voice. Massage and HJ are ok. unquote]

esther last time bbbj not bad, got power n deep plus lick the balls; was a great frencher, if u are into this. Now i dunno coz hv not bn there for yrs n yrs.
cheers

fhakyew
14-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi

Tried Linda today and NOTHING fantastic! Really one man's meat is another's poison. Massage was mechanical, boobs not bad with small pink nipples, but overall will not RTF so no FR necessary:mad:
Sorry, I love lau chios but this one a little too much for me :( Hoping to try Jojo soon.

Cheers!

fhakyew
24-04-2006, 01:55 PM
HI Bros,

Tired Jojo last week and it was a good experience. Came in and TCSS as I was lying on my front. She went straight to the point and started massaging me cock between my legs while catbath my back. Damn steam man! She got turned on by my dick size and asked me to let her see. She said it is the biggest she seen so far and started hj me with some babt oil. Damn shiok! Pulled up her blouse and pulled down her panties for me to autoroam then moved to a 69 position for me to lick her pussy. Asked her tp point my cock at her face when I was cumming. Spurted all over her face. Then she started the massage which was ok, not just touch here and there. While she was doing this, I was stroking my cock back to life. She saw, beh tahan then said she wanna make me cum again. She lay down and put my cock between her legs then closed them so that my stroking would hit her clit. Pumped her for a while and came in buckets. She said, wow, her ass all wet from my full second load. Washed up and she said next time she will eat me up! Hahahah! Overall very sensual cos no real FJ.

Jojo
face 4/10
body 5/10 lau chio
HJ 8/10
FJ didnt try but see above
Massage 6/10
RTF maybe after I try the others like Cat/Apple, maybe HJ from a trans:D

paul
04-05-2006, 09:11 PM
There's a girl (Trans??) at Excelsior called Michelle. Not model standard but not too bad looking. Massage and extra service satisfactory; nothing to brag about except she's willing to try many positions. She lubed, so too slippery for feeling. Pricing normal. Said she can arrange for tama at HC. Yet to try as too costly. Recommended if there's no other girls around.

Paul

Lesliii
17-05-2006, 10:49 AM
There's a girl (Trans??) at Excelsior called Michelle. Not model standard but not too bad looking. Massage and extra service satisfactory; nothing to brag about except she's willing to try many positions. She lubed, so too slippery for feeling. Pricing normal. Said she can arrange for tama at HC. Yet to try as too costly. Recommended if there's no other girls around.

Paul

Tried Michelle before, pretty. abit plump.
good service, seems like Excelsior have changed so much

heelscraze
17-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Tried Michelle before, pretty. abit plump.
good service, seems like Excelsior have changed so much

Any Bros can advise how many chinese/ malay trans are there, and who is better in looks and body?
wanna try but low in Vit M...
only can try one..

paul
18-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Can try Sonia (Indian Trans). Big boobs and round ass. Friendly and playful. don't know if she's still working there. Full service OK not great.

Michelle (Chinese Trans). Ok looks. Full service OK not great.

No point talking about those long gone. Great fucks all.

Hope this helps.

Paul

spenceryap
19-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Bonked LInda last week.
Anything and everything goes.

Still the best.

Sandybottom
19-05-2006, 08:42 AM
Since my last post have visited Mandy, Jojo and Angie a few times each.

All great fun, but since being with jojo and her naughty anything goes streak, have been a regular of her.

She gets straight down to action and the best thing about blowing off early is she then gives you a massage and a second round.

With Angie, I was so horny, when she gave me special I blew too quick but she was offering me round two as I could not control. The trouble is that I had to rush off and no recovery time.

With Mandy, same thing, when she walked in she saw my semi hard didi and got to action straight away. HJ, massage and then second hj.

I think the trick to getting two shots is you show them how steamed you are as soon as they walk in the room! They react straight away!

Hope to hear more FR on Jojo too, anyone else find her as naughty?

The girls at this joint get better and better!

Lesliii
19-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Since my last post have visited Mandy, Jojo and Angie a few times each.

All great fun, but since being with jojo and her naughty anything goes streak, have been a regular of her.

She gets straight down to action and the best thing about blowing off early is she then gives you a massage and a second round.

With Angie, I was so horny, when she gave me special I blew too quick but she was offering me round two as I could not control. The trouble is that I had to rush off and no recovery time.

With Mandy, same thing, when she walked in she saw my semi hard didi and got to action straight away. HJ, massage and then second hj.

I think the trick to getting two shots is you show them how steamed you are as soon as they walk in the room! They react straight away!

Hope to hear more FR on Jojo too, anyone else find her as naughty?

The girls at this joint get better and better!

Have tried JoJo, as u said very naughty, action packed.
But I prefer Mandy. real horny and seductive, extremely pro active.
Very teah as the Cantonese used to say.

heelscraze
19-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Have tried JoJo, as u said very naughty, action packed.
But I prefer Mandy. real horny and seductive, extremely pro active.
Very teah as the Cantonese used to say.

Hi Bros,

Are they Lau chio or Trannies ??

masterJACK
22-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Hello..

Few days ago visited EHC, the recp place is big and neat. I thought I found a good place. And asked the old lady for someone young. She told me that I have to wait if I needed young one. I said no probs. She gave me the room number and asked me to wait for the girl. The room also is good. Very spacious, I felf relaxed being there. Took a shower and was waiting.. After some time a tall lady came in.. She was not at all young.. But I sticked with her as I liked her. Her sound was rough.. So I thought maybe I'll get a good strong massage too. hihi... but the massage was not good.. and she talked a lot about herself.. which i didnt like as the massage was not good.. but kept answering all her questions.. later i opted for HJ, and she started giving me the HJ, I put my hands inside her top and played with her nipps.. and after sometime I came..

BROS.. I HAVE A STRONG DOUBT.... WAS THAT A LADYBOY????

Face: 7/10
Skin: Fair n smooth
Body: Model Slim
Boobs:32b
Massage:5/10
Hj:6/10
RTF:NOOOO..... FEAR IF ITS A LADYBOY

fhakyew
23-05-2006, 03:37 AM
Hi Bros,

Went to Excelsior to try Mandy after reading FRs here. Went in, undressed as per normal n in came Mandy. I was naked, didn't have towel over me to see how she react. She was shocked at the size of my didi. Steam liao so she came over and started stroking. I auto roam her ass and pussy, then her breast. shiok to touch! Told her I take a long time to cum so she suggest BBBJ. I told her I only wanna pay for HJ, standard price but she insist she wanna blow me. SHe said she never BJ anyone, dunno true or not but I jus lay back and enjoy. Was going to cum so I offloaded on her face. Did SOP 2nd round and told her next time I want her asshole. She smiled and said....maybe! WOooooooooooo!

LengKia
23-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Hi Bros,

Went to Excelsior to try Mandy after reading FRs here. Went in, undressed as per normal n in came Mandy. I was naked, didn't have towel over me to see how she react. She was shocked at the size of my didi. Steam liao so she came over and started stroking. I auto roam her ass and pussy, then her breast. shiok to touch! Told her I take a long time to cum so she suggest BBBJ. I told her I only wanna pay for HJ, standard price but she insist she wanna blow me. SHe said she never BJ anyone, dunno true or not but I jus lay back and enjoy. Was going to cum so I offloaded on her face. Did SOP 2nd round and told her next time I want her asshole. She smiled and said....maybe! WOooooooooooo!

bro heard that mandy has put on weight. Was you shocked when she came in to the room. thanks :)

Sandybottom
23-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Hi Bros,

Well done, I did the same as you to begin with, she saw my semi hard dick as she walked in and dropped on her knees to rub my cock around her face, but did not do BBBJ and did not want my jizz on her face either.

She has put on some weight though, not as good looking as last year

SWAT
25-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Hi guys,

Roughly how old is Jojo n Mandy huh?

fhakyew
25-05-2006, 11:49 PM
I think about mid 40s. thats why so horny :)

TheHappyMondays
26-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Who is looks better? Jojo or Mandy? Massage skiils, who better? Thanks you! :)

fhakyew
27-05-2006, 03:43 PM
For skills and steam factor definitely Jojo. Looks Mandy. Both like to talk about big cock etc. but Jojo like to talk dirty.

Tried Mandy yesterday again. Just did HJ and she did this 2 thumb stroking on the underneath of my cock. Then asked her to squat in front of the mirror and HJ me while I play with her tits, shiok man. My balls were ruddinb her shoulder as I cum. Phew. Told her next time I want her mouth!!!

ml1138
27-05-2006, 04:55 PM
may i know what is theirs damage as i have lost touch of this place for few years already
sorry to inconvenience the bros :)

heelscraze
20-06-2006, 09:16 AM
may i know what is theirs damage as i have lost touch of this place for few years already
sorry to inconvenience the bros :)

entrance is S$38.00

just went there yesterday finally after surveying thread, chose Nora.
room is very relaxing, after a few mins, nora came in, wah liao, siao liao. utterly disappointed with looks,figure. Wonder if Hanis also like her. while massaging, know that this place is a ghost town, wonder if some bro blow triumpet to make it happening.
she said i only do HJ only, no BJ or FJ, HJ a S$50.00. initially little bro cannot stand, but her skill is good at caressing with the utterly dim light, told myself, since come liao. might as well unload. go off with a swollen and unhappy dick.

overall : place is relaxing.
Girls : saw a lot of aunties, not laio chio, but liao only, post op cannot make it.

might as well go rowell road, chose a pretty ladyboy ( EHC no fight at all ),pay S$38.00 and ask the ladyboys to massage you, then pay S$30.00 for FJ and BJ and the rest of the S$20.00 on curry fishhead at race course road.:D

lvinia1
21-06-2006, 03:54 PM
any ang pai here in excelsior?

heelscraze
23-06-2006, 03:31 PM
any ang pai here in excelsior?

unless you wannt be service by age 40 plus and above, or else this place can "siam"

Maybe can change name to Excelsior Senior Citizen Centre.

kent_sgp
26-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Hi there, have been reading the thread from the start but to my surprise that nobody noted a late twenties girl call AMY been there for almost 5 yrs.

Look wise 6.5/10 STY, small frame nice tits but always in her stocking.

Me here not doing advertisement, just wanted to share my info to others there.

lancerglxi
27-07-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi there, have been reading the thread from the start but to my surprise that nobody noted a late twenties girl call AMY been there for almost 5 yrs.

Can you tell us more about her service level? BBBJ?

groo
27-07-2006, 06:15 PM
unless you wannt be service by age 40 plus and above, or else this place can "siam"....Maybe can change name to Excelsior Senior Citizen Centre.Maybe.... Excel-Senior?!??!? Bwaahahahahahahah!!! :D

kent_sgp
27-07-2006, 06:50 PM
Hi there, I only try her HJ before. No idea on her others service. SORRY.

jackprolinea
01-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Yesterday visited my client near city hall in the afternoon...meeting ended early. So visited excelsior. I had a feeling for MILF.

Went in and saw the recep....wahlau I think I want to have a session with her. She give me the horny look some more with spectacles. She ask who I want...I say you :D . She say cannot...you naughty ah.

At that time I forget who is there already after seeing her....so I just look at her and she say...hiyah I give you Kellylah.

I go in to the room and start to strip. Then went into the shower. While washing my didi there was a knock on the door and in came a MILF. She say hello and I turn to see her....and my didi also never stand :eek: ....wahlau bad choice. I think go market can see betterleh.

I come out of shower and want to ask her to ask recep to get another girl...but she immediately take towel and start to wipe me. She kneel down and and wipe my didi, my legs and then she start to lick my didi hmmm...good siah.

I ask her to take out her clothes and give me a blowjob. She say cannot take out clothes but she pull down her dress to show her nipples...like eraser

Then she give me a slow blowjob and sometimes she rub her finger near my ass and suck my balls...wah shiok siah....after 10mins she suck faster and I say I going to cum and she immediately handjob me and I cum on the floor. I ask her why she never let me CIM she say not good for her.

So I sian already and ask her to massage. I think she see my face not happy and when she massage she slid her hand in my ass crack and tickle my balls from behind....wah shok my didi stand again a little while and then went down again...no energy

Then she ask to turn over...I still never talk to her just let her do....she massage my legs near my didi and my did also stand....then she raba raba my didi...I ask if fj how much.....she say $120 coz she bj me too...my didi already stand so I say ok.

She still never take out her clothes just take out her black g-string and lift up her skirt.

I play with her mei mei first...But what I can see (actually cannot see much as very dark) what I can feel is that her mei mei quite big and when I want to put my fingers in she say she want my cock.

Oklah, she put the cap and I do her in missionary. But a bit loose so lift her legs and whack....but still no shiok

So I put the chair near the mirror and do her doggy style. She moan a bit not too loud and not too fake just nice...I pump her harder and she moan harder like yeah..yeahh..ahh.ahhh...yeah....I carry on ram her until I explode.

I want to fall on the bed but the bed is raised up and not on the floor, so I just pengsan there while she wash up.

Then I wash up and she say come back and look for her. I say maybe.

I ask got any new girls or not she say got 1 called Coco.

Name: Kelly
BJ : 7/10 (slow and nice with ball sucking and finger tickle ass)
HJ: N.A
FJ: 6.5/10 (loose but accommodating)
RTF: Maybe

the7dragon
01-08-2006, 04:50 PM
I think you hv an interesting way of writing FR.;)
good one and keep it up. I like the pengsan there part! haha!:D

cheers

Yesterday visited my client near city hall in the afternoon...meeting ended early. So visited excelsior. I had a feeling for MILF.

At that time I forget who is there already after seeing her....so I just look at her and she say...hiyah I give you Kellylah.

I want to fall on the bed but the bed is raised up and not on the floor, so I just pengsan there while she wash up.

doomday123
02-08-2006, 10:10 AM
I think you hv an interesting way of writing FR.;)
good one and keep it up. I like the pengsan there part! haha!:D

cheers

Hey,

I just like to know how to see a guy that had changed sex from her body ?

Thanks.

jackprolinea
02-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey,

Thanks.

Just look at the throat, if got adam's apple than you know. :o

the7dragon
02-08-2006, 05:12 PM
you know, as far as I'm concerned, there's always the subtle difference
that you can tell them apart. it cud be the adam apple, the voice, but
somehow the way they move and response says alot about their sexuality.

I've met a group of entertainers in thailand, they called themselves paperdolls.
some are so pretty and I ended having sex with one. she had gone thru an
opt oledi. but it is her personality and behaviour that attracts me.
she has so much feminine sexuality [scent of a woman] that the fact she
was a man doesn't bothers me.

sex was not fantastic but the lovemaking so unforgetable.
there!

Hey,

Thanks.

Papaya
03-08-2006, 12:29 AM
this place i never go anymore... been there like 5 times, only 1 time got a not bad MILF .. the rest damn bad...

and the worst part was, the time i get those ugly onces are times i drunk.. so kena bj and hj by them then next day fell disgusted.

but the 1 time i there, got this 35ish year old woman, a bit fat but still ok... had the smoothest skin like a 18 yr old... talk like a auntie and very chatty... forgot name la.. dont mind go back there again

unclesammi
03-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Maybe you guys can check out the KTV at the hotel itself after the HC. Went there yesterday and found a mix of Vietnamese, PRCs and Malaysians gals working there. Surprised to see Mummy Amy previously from K2 there. Had 2 Viet gals sitting with me last night. Overall experience not bad 6/10. Damage 200sgd chivas + tips.

nice2gal
03-08-2006, 03:00 PM

Yes, I remembered Amy. My last visit there was last year and I was services by her. SYT, short, cute and quite friendly. I enjoyed chatting with her. Her skills are quite good too. I recalled having a good massage by her from head to toe. And when the time comes for the regular service...I could only do HJ as she's like not trying to ke+++ my $$$. Initially I want Fj...but she persuaded me to just take up HJ....but will give me the best HJ...she says. During this process, she actually laid with me like a gf....frenching me...and I AR her, sucked her boobs and tits....while she HJ me...it was very exciting!!! Her moans, while I AR her, was very enticing....not too loud and not too soft either. Makes me more aroused. Overall, I like her service.

Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: C cup i think
Service: 8/10 (cos she still not the best I've ever had)

zyxel01
04-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Yes, I remembered Amy. My last visit there was last year and I was services by her. SYT, short, cute and quite friendly. I enjoyed chatting with her. Her skills are quite good too. I recalled having a good massage by her from head to toe. And when the time comes for the regular service...I could only do HJ as she's like not trying to ke+++ my $$$. Initially I want Fj...but she persuaded me to just take up HJ....but will give me the best HJ...she says. During this process, she actually laid with me like a gf....frenching me...and I AR her, sucked her boobs and tits....while she HJ me...it was very exciting!!! Her moans, while I AR her, was very enticing....not too loud and not too soft either. Makes me more aroused. Overall, I like her service.

So Amy dun do FJ at all?

Any other bros can confirm?

Cheers!
zyxel

ameth
04-08-2006, 03:40 PM
bro, nope amy only do hj n sensual massage.

cheers

So Amy dun do FJ at all?

Cheers!
zyxel

fhakyew
07-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi Bros,

Went To Excelsior last week and tried Mandy again. When she came in I was naked already standing by the door. I closed the door and whispered in her ear, let's cut the chase and kneel down and suck me now. I always book room 9 cos the bed is on the floor and large mirror. So she was squatting and sucking me, or more like I was fucking her mouth. Reached down and pulled down her blose and played with her tits while pumping her mouth. Damn shiok to see her long hair flowing on her back and my thick cock pumping her soft mouth. Told her I was coming and asked her to cup her hand and I jerked all my cum into her hands, then asked her to rub it on her breasts. Woooooohoooooooo!

After that proceed with a hard then sensual massage. My cock hardened then she asked want another round or not. This time my cock ROCK HARD cos she like to talk dirty. I act cool and say no need la, save for another day...or for Eva, another dirty talk horny bitch. When she heard that, she say why not her. I say becos I like anal (never say Eva let me anal). Then she said why never ask her fo FJ, and I repeat I am an anal king and prefer do outcall. She say I can call her what, so I took her number. Also I talked about how I fuck a girl, make her hot and steam, so she asked me want to FJ or not. I said not enough cash on me. SHe say never mind, free today! Woooo hoooooo!

So told her dun take off the skirt, leave her heels on and doggy on the small chair. I went behind her (CD ON OF COURSE!) and keep rubbing her breasts and my cock rubbing her cunt. After awhile can feel her body like shivering, and she begged me to enter her. Slowly entered, bit by bit, until al the way in. SHe said, wow when I HJ you feels big but now feels bigger! Ram her long hard strokes and she came in 2 mins.

Asked her can I CIM, she paused then said ok. Kept ramming her more harder and pulled off the CD turned her head then masturbated into her mouth. After cumming, i kept fucking her mouth, forcing her to swallow some of my cum. Hee hee! Expected her to spit out the cum but she swallowed the rest.

SHe was so shack she went to the bed to lay down for awhile. I went to wash up and started dressing up. She stopped me as I was zipping up, pulled out my cock and sucked some more, looking at me.Phew! This woman damn horny man! Held her head, pointed my finger at her and said this, "If you want to enjoy this cock, you must give me your asshole. I guarantee I will make you cum first before I anal you" SHe gave me a cheeky smile with my cock still in her mouth. Kept pumping her mouth some more then told ok already, I need to find Eva or my regular anal buddy. She said what?! You still can fuck some more? I said of course then she asked why not I rest in the lounge then take her again?

Then I said save it for outcall la. She said ok..maybe. I said so you dont want this thick, long cock pumping your mouth, pussy and ass? Talk dirty to her and she seems to enjoy it. Say I wanna make her my cock slave. She laugh and say she already willing so no need to be slave. I gave her a final thrust in her mouth and struggled to get my hardened cock back in my jeans. SHe gargled some listerene then kiss me goodbye. Asked me hurry up come back. Shiok!

zl1983
14-08-2006, 09:46 AM
dude so wat's e damage?

fhakyew
14-08-2006, 01:57 PM
100 bucks bro

Passerbyer
18-08-2006, 08:23 PM
I first patronised Excelsior HC way back in 1991. At that time this joint was reknown for post-ops trans.Believed it or not Hanis and Nora were already there. Amazingly they are still around.I remembered Hanis was (and hopefully still is) very attractive "girl". I booked her many times then and the hj used to cost me $30.

Power48
20-08-2006, 09:36 AM
I first patronised Excelsior HC way back in 1991. At that time this joint was reknown for post-ops trans.Believed it or not Hanis and Nora were already there. Amazingly they are still around.I remembered Hanis was (and hopefully still is) very attractive "girl". I booked her many times then and the hj used to cost me $30.

The boss then was a post ops and it still is just saw her there the other day.

Passerbyer
20-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Ya I think the boss's name is Valerie or Val. She took over the place during the late 90s. Used to be the most beautiful trans when she was working there, Not sure she still does massage now.

HOWITZER 155MM
20-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Any bro can provide the following infor:

MANDY
Body type
Boods
Height
Local or Malaysian

Very keen to try her as I am a MILF lover too.

jntcw
20-08-2006, 01:48 PM
So Amy dun do FJ at all?

Cheers!
zyxel

Yes. I am regular of Amy. She does HJ only. One good point is that she does it very slowly unlike some other girls just updown and let you cum fast.

noobrook
20-08-2006, 11:17 PM
hi ya'll so is this place still there? whereabout actually? which part of the hotel.. need a massage all right n maybe something extra too... haha cld someone pm the location n info thanks lots

the7dragon
21-08-2006, 10:27 AM
the real boss is a real woman not a trans. in fact she was the queen of health
centres for quite a few yrs. juz fyi

The boss then was a post ops and it still is just saw her there the other day.

zyxel01
22-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Yes. I am regular of Amy. She does HJ only. One good point is that she does it very slowly unlike some other girls just updown and let you cum fast.
Thanks for the info. Saw her once, and asked for her name. She looks attractive with the short skirt, and quite good looking as well. Too bad she dun do FJ.

Cheers!
zyxel

doomday123
22-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the info. Saw her once, and asked for her name. She looks attractive with the short skirt, and quite good looking as well. Too bad she dun do FJ.

Cheers!
zyxel

I dared not to go to this HC because I saw most of the gals are trans during
the 90s.

Don't know how is it now ?

Newbie_chngster
23-08-2006, 01:41 AM
a fren kena trans b4! told me the way he knew was it was very dry "down there" but he wack anyway.

zyxel01
25-08-2006, 10:57 AM
I dared not to go to this HC because I saw most of the gals are trans during
the 90s.

Don't know how is it now ?
You read the FRs. It is up to you to decide.

Cheers!
zyxel

Bobby8881
29-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Tried Amy - HJ was nice, especially when she pretended to want to suck you and then pull her mouth away . . . . . c*ck-teaser - and blew my load all over her hand.

She kept on recommending her friend Kat/Cat - but from the FRs here, there is some mixed feelings about Kat/Cat.

Anyone tried Kat/Cat recently?

Diio
02-09-2006, 08:41 PM
I tried Amy a few times. Its true she likes to pretend to suck or bbbj.... from certain angle it looks like she was really licking it!!!

She also does anal.... I mean fingering you during hj...

Mike_R
05-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Went there a couple weeks ago, got a local auntie (Kelly). After massage and golden question, she 69 me, but really wanted me to paint her a lot (I typically don't paint pros). Room is ok, a bit dark though.

Body - 6/10 (you must like MILF)
Boobs - 34C (great aerolas)
BBBJ - 4/10 (not enough suction - needs a lot of improvement)
Massage - 7/10
FJ - 8/10 (variety of positions)
Frenching - yes
AJ - didn't try
GFE - 2/10 (she cums a few times, so that was cool)
Damage - 150/38 (entry) I know, always more expensive for ang mo in hotel HC
RTF - no, for that $$, better value from young PRC

sg_boytoy
05-09-2006, 01:28 PM
That's the foreign talent rate you're paying :D

Sandybottom
07-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Mike R

I am AngMoh also, but have never paid that much in Excelsior. Always 100 for FJ. Have to admit that Kelly is quite pushy about getting the extra bucks and been with her a few times but always stuck to 100. If you like to have fun with aunties, try Chili she has a good body, tight and on 100! For dirty slut try Yvonne (or Jojo, she goes by two names) who seems to be more interested in doing FJ (and anal) than massage herself. She not very attractive though, face 3/10. For SYT try viet Apple, not been with her for a while so not sure if she still there. Mandy another Auntie also quite adventurous. Best one for me by far is Angie, adventurous and great body, great for doggy!!!

Mike_R
07-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Thanks bro, I'll try one of the others next visit. I'm not much of a bargainer, even though I know it's part of the game. I think if bargain too much maybe service will suffer...

henryjjc
08-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Hi Bros,

this is my first FR and hope all bros can give me a chance. Tot also should contribute a bit after reading other bros Fr.

Went booked mandy after reading the juicy FR on her couple weeks ago. When she came in room, very disappointed with her look and body. I like MILF but her look and body is not my type (personal opinion only). I like fair and good maintain body shape one. anyway, the massage is SOP. After tcss for a while, she pop the golden questions. originally, before going there, already prepare for fj, but saw her opt for hj. I must say her hj is very good. I normally cant cum with hj but her gentle and carassing touch made me come in no time. Her attitude is very friendly and good for sure. very nice to tcss and her touch is good too. overalll, her service is good but not my type of MILF.

thanks.

Sandybottom
19-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Bro Henryjjc

Try Angie, aunty with a great body and a great ass for doggie. I have never been disappointed with her service. Face only 4 or 5/10 but body 8/10 at least, great for her age!!!

Look forward to your FR!!!

TheHappyMondays
19-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Bro Henryjjc

Try Angie, aunty with a great body and a great ass for doggie. I have never been disappointed with her service. Face only 4 or 5/10 but body 8/10 at least, great for her age!!!

Look forward to your FR!!!

so nice report. You must be experieced of Excelor HC. Queit temping to try mature lady, Angie. Will tried after got money again. Thanks you! :)

garion
22-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi Bros,

this is my first FR and hope all bros can give me a chance. Tot also should contribute a bit after reading other bros Fr.

Went booked mandy after reading the juicy FR on her couple weeks ago. When she came in room, very disappointed with her look and body. I like MILF but her look and body is not my type (personal opinion only). I like fair and good maintain body shape one. anyway, the massage is SOP. After tcss for a while, she pop the golden questions. originally, before going there, already prepare for fj, but saw her opt for hj. I must say her hj is very good. I normally cant cum with hj but her gentle and carassing touch made me come in no time. Her attitude is very friendly and good for sure. very nice to tcss and her touch is good too. overalll, her service is good but not my type of MILF.

thanks.

good report. i am a sucker for a good hj anytime.

Mike_R
25-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Returned to Excelsior last night. Viet Apple at the controls, hot body and a pretty smile. Massage ok, concentrated on upper body (if you know what I mean) so I was thinking maybe 'golden question' may be silver or bronze.

Turned over, and asked if I want special, told her I wanted full service. She smiled and said 'next time, next time'. I told her HJ 'next time'. She offered a colleague, but I was pretty much out of the mood after her 'next time' pleadings. So, that was it - a DNF (did not finish).

Tipped her 20 and hit the trail.....

armanisexchange
26-09-2006, 10:18 AM
If she's having her "big auntie" then don't force the inevitable. Try her BBBJ instead :D , if you're nice to her, she may let you CIM as well ;)

Mike_R
26-09-2006, 10:41 AM
If she would have said that, or just said she dun want FJ, no problem - I always respect that. But instead she give me the 'next time, next time, next time' stuff - feels more like a sales job.....

armanisexchange
26-09-2006, 05:09 PM
She rejected you nicely by saying "next time" and you feel that she should have just told you no FJ? And you respect that? You'd rather they tell you straight in the face directly than be a bit more polite about it?

What a straightforward asshole you are! I like guys who don't waste time beating around the bush, you're a great fucker! Cheers!

Mike_R
27-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Of course respect that, of course straight (mother) fucker :) What if I believe 'next time, next time, next time' then return next time and she reject again? Look, brothers just wanna have fun, girls just wanna make money - why waste either time? Should be easy for both, right?

doomday123
27-09-2006, 09:19 AM
If she would have said that, or just said she dun want FJ, no problem - I always respect that. But instead she give me the 'next time, next time, next time' stuff - feels more like a sales job.....

Wow, u still tip her $20.
Should save it next time to f her.

LChiou
16-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Of course respect that, of course straight (mother) fucker :) What if I believe 'next time, next time, next time' then return next time and she reject again? Look, brothers just wanna have fun, girls just wanna make money - why waste either time? Should be easy for both, right?
Why not try Aunty Linda, always give me good BJ and accomodating during FJ. Not bad looking too, and solid breast.

schan
30-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi Guys,

Based on recommendations of bros posting their experiences here, I have tried the following(all FJ) in the past two months :

JO JO : Very Horny MILF,likes talking dirty and tries to fulfill your fantasies as much as possible- had a screw in the wash area once and the other time in various standing/bending postures. Loves reciving orals! Is just back from vacation.My points: 8/10

KELLY : Again a MILF but cums during the session,over all enthusiatic if you make slow and sensous love to her! My points 7/10

MANDY : CFM look but does not open up as much as JO JO/Kelly.Cums violiently with lots noise. My points 6/10

LINDA: GMILF! However yet good massage and Horny as well. Uses KY Jelly but soon washes out once she gets turned on. My points 7/10

Have fun..

fhakyew
02-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Hi Bros

Yes , Jojo is a total slut MILF! Loves having her asshole fingered and fucked, loves big cocks :) and slurping on them, likes licking guy's nipples. I wonder if she does AR?? Everytime I visit her she insists on two shots whether it HJ or FJ. I like her style : she like to talk dirty, stroke your while you are on your front, make you high by pulling your butt up and stroking your cock while you are lying on your front, did I mention talking dirty? :) She also told me she likes fucking with her heels on, makes her feel sexy. Last time I visited her, I really gave a good and hard fuck till she was out of breath. Heh heh!

schan
03-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Hi Bro phakyew!

You are absolutley right, do you know of any other slutty MILF's in the HC scene?

soccermafia
05-11-2006, 11:53 AM
any bro can provide stats for jojo?i'm really interested to try her after reading all FRs

Mclaren
05-11-2006, 11:28 PM
any busty aunties have looks 7 onwards out of 10 in excelsior? must be very chio in looks dept

fhakyew
06-11-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi Guys,

For slutty looking Lau Chios, we all have to look around and report back here for the bros. I'm thinking that a lau chio that keeps her feet well pedicured, should be ok looking lah. So what we can do is refer to the Footjobs thread and I think will score some good ones there. As for lau chio 7-10 in terms of looks....PLEASE LAH! If they were that standard, they wouldn't be in HC. You would find them in the legal Geylang scene, like Theresa for example.

As for Jojo stats...Looks 3,body 3,boobs3. Like I said, she's just a slut and her horny talking will excite you. I always make her massage my cock from behind so I don't have to look at her. When I turn around, I make sure the lights are low. Hee hee@!@*!^

Hope I answered your questions. Cheers!

tanhockgin
09-11-2006, 11:38 AM
any busty aunties have looks 7 onwards out of 10 in excelsior? must be very chio in looks dept

Hi Mclaren,

I dun think theres any aunties that can look good at the same time. What they lack in the looks dept they make up for service.
I usually go to Linda. Very accommodating and anything goes. Not rushed. A body of a 35. Busty and nice ass to sink your teeth in. haha.

I find aunties better at services rather than looks. Believe it or not, I did ask her to go for extreme makeover on her face. lol.

THG

lorraine
10-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Hi Guys,

For slutty looking Lau Chios, we all have to look around and report back here for the bros. I'm thinking that a lau chio that keeps her feet well pedicured, should be ok looking lah.

As for Jojo stats...Looks 3,body 3,boobs3. Like I said, she's just a slut and her horny talking will excite you. I always make her massage my cock from behind so I don't have to look at her. When I turn around, I make sure the lights are low. Hee hee@!@*!^

Hope I answered your questions. Cheers!

Bro, Angie, Jojo & Mandy are they chinese or Malay ?

Look wise is it very jia lat ? Any example resemblance who ?

I'm interested in Milf but majority of them disappoint me big time bcos so far none of them perdicure, no personal maintenance at all :mad:

Thanks for the input

fhakyew
10-11-2006, 09:23 AM
All chinese bro, so far average maintenance la. Lau Chio what!

lorraine
11-11-2006, 11:22 PM

Thanks for the info bro, average maintenance I better forget it.

That day i went shopp i saw one foreign lady about 45-50 yrs old i think could be from Philippines bloody sexy, big boobs & very maintained, toe nail nicely pedicured, this type of woman definitely a good fuck wonderful companion.

Singapore ladies, young or old, especially those married one all jia lat man, majority no maintenance, sad sad place to live here:(

lorraine
11-11-2006, 11:23 PM

Thanks for the info bro, average maintenance I better forget it.

That day i went shopp i saw one foreign lady about 45-50 yrs old i think could be from Philippines bloody sexy, big boobs & very maintained, toe nail nicely pedicured, this type of woman definitely a good fuck wonderful companion.

Singapore ladies, young or old, especially those married one all jia lat man, majority no maintenance, sad sad place to live here:(

rukter
17-11-2006, 01:56 PM

Any bro out there have FR on Esther? Thks!

steamer
17-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Any bro out there have FR on Esther? Thks!

esther still working? I thot she was managing the place; or she manages n works too now?
there are some doubts wthr esther is 100% born woman hor; but she is one helluva frencher; tall fair n slim, and her boobs feels natural too..tats y i cant really tell..:confused: tho i must say i hv not seen her for many yrs oredi..

rukter
18-11-2006, 05:28 PM
esther still working? I thot she was managing the place; or she manages n works too now?
there are some doubts wthr esther is 100% born woman hor; but she is one helluva frencher; tall fair n slim, and her boobs feels natural too..tats y i cant really tell..:confused: tho i must say i hv not seen her for many yrs oredi..

bro steamer, my 1st time there last week. Saw this beautiful one, but did not try her. bump into her along the passage, asked her name, she told me esther. judging by her voice & feature, think she is a trans. But one beautiful trans. Her smile is really sweet, but not as slim as you decribed, may be put on weight. But complexion still very fair. Think will try her the next time i go there.

muncher
19-11-2006, 03:32 AM
Was there last Monday. Went in, paid and was told to get to room. After that, in came a MILF. Nice bodied hottie. Anyway, stripped, massage and not long after, she asked 'what service'. During conversation, name Angie was mentioned. Thought no FJ but she said yes so paid and got it on.

Nice session but I realised it was all in all, less than an hour! Bloody hell! Oh well, job done, eh?

myths76
22-12-2006, 04:16 PM

Does she everywhere can be touch?

doomday123
22-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Does she everywhere can be touch?

Anywhere except below. That's why she wear stocking.

But I really enjoyed her massage ( got strength & asked you which part u want to massage ).

She only provide hj as what I know.

myths76
22-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Anywhere except below. That's why she wear stocking.

But I really enjoyed her massage ( got strength & asked you which part u want to massage ).

She only provide hj as what I know.

U touch her bottom, she got reject you? She lay on bed while u touch her while she doing hj?

looking4
23-12-2006, 01:05 AM

Actually I got service by her once, she dun intend to pull up her bra eventhough. When u AR her, sucked her boobs and tits, does she wearing bra?

doomday123
23-12-2006, 09:13 AM
U touch her bottom, she got reject you? She lay on bed while u touch her while she doing hj?

I try pulling down her stocking but she keep on preventing it.

One thing I like about her massage is I can feel pain on the part that I asked her to massage but really feel my whole body very relax after a while.

Her massage really got strength no doubt that her size is small.

Next time must asked her got pj or not but I doubt so.

myths76
24-12-2006, 02:56 AM

One thing I like about her massage is I can feel pain on the part that I asked her to massage but really feel my whole body very relax after a while.

U try pulling down her stocking but she keep on preventing
it, so at last u manage to pull down to touch her ?

Got ask her abt FJ, she dun have

looking4
24-12-2006, 03:23 AM

Actually I got service by her once, she dun intend to pull up her bra eventhough. When u AR her, sucked her boobs and tits, does she wearing bra? cause she dun allow me to do tat when service me

doomday123
24-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Actually I got service by her once, she dun intend to pull up her bra eventhough. When u AR her, sucked her boobs and tits, does she wearing bra? cause she dun allow me to do tat when service me

Not really interested on her boobs. Quite small to me so not really sure about did she wear bra.

But never managed to pull down her stocking last time. I also don't want to go all the way since she rejected it firmly.

I thought most of the HC gals will let you fondle with their top ? Anyway, I also encountered a few exception cases.

I will tried again pretty soon....:)

cheekyweasel
25-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Bobby8881
Samster Join Date: Jul 2002
My Reputation:Points: 9 / Power: 0

Re: Excelsior HC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried Amy - HJ was nice, especially when she pretended to want to suck you and then pull her mouth away . . . . . c*ck-teaser - and blew my load all over her hand.

She kept on recommending her friend Kat/Cat - but from the FRs here, there is some mixed feelings about Kat/Cat.

Dear All : I'd try Kat bfor after viewing a gd FR abt hr service .. But with shock the way she serve and respond to customer was REALLY REALLy FUCK UP. I believe her frds trying to Recommend her is actuali helping her to gain more customer, her service is really BAD in term of ALL JOBS. Please dunt waste your dollar & cents by trying her, its much more worth spending this $$ on any PRC Chick at Gelyang or KTV.

Once again .. I Dont RECoMMAND Kat / CAt ... :mad:

looking4
25-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Not really interested on her boobs. Quite small to me so not really sure about did she wear bra.

But never managed to pull down her stocking last time. I also don't want to go all the way since she rejected it firmly.

I thought most of the HC gals will let you fondle with their top ? Anyway, I also encountered a few exception cases.

I will tried again pretty soon....:)

Me too : ) I prefer topless then wearing something. I try other too but never take off also sian~

U be trying her again?

redrooster
25-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Any bro tried Na Na before?

Heard she some ex-model...

looking4
28-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Bobby8881
Samster Join Date: Jul 2002
My Reputation:Points: 9 / Power: 0

Re: Excelsior HC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All : I'd try Kat bfor after viewing a gd FR abt hr service .. But with shock the way she serve and respond to customer was REALLY REALLy FUCK UP. I believe her frds trying to Recommend her is actuali helping her to gain more customer, her service is really BAD in term of ALL JOBS. Please dunt waste your dollar & cents by trying her, its much more worth spending this $$ on any PRC Chick at Gelyang or KTV.

Once again .. I Dont RECoMMAND Kat / CAt ... :mad:

Anyone try Amy before?

doomday123
28-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Me too : ) I prefer topless then wearing something. I try other too but never take off also sian~

U be trying her again?

Infact, I just tried her again few days ago.

This time round, she took off her bra & let me suck her nipple. I would say he boob size is just nice for her size.

I also managed to pull down her stocking & see her pussy. Keep on asking her for FJ but she say she don't do. Keep on recommending her friend, Kat but I told her that I am not interested.

I think its all depend on how well you know her. Who's know next time she offered me FJ.

I really enjoyed her sexy massage, slow & patient.

looking4
28-12-2006, 04:36 PM

This time round, she took off her bra & let me suck her nipple. I would say he boob size is just nice for her size.

I also managed to pull down her stocking & see her pussy. Keep on asking her for FJ but she say she don't do. Keep on recommending her friend, Kat but I told her that I am not interested.

I think its all depend on how well you know her. Who's know next time she offered me FJ.

Woh so powerful, thought last time u didnt manage to do tat, u ask her to take off the bra or she take off herslf ? .... she nv do that to me lo.

How u manage to pull down her stocking this time? Did she lying dwn when u pull it down? (She angry? Never stop u from tat this time?) U got touch her pussy , does she WET? VERY curious lo. Can write down more detail, from u from the beginning. Mayb can learn abit from u hahaha

looking4
28-12-2006, 04:42 PM

When u go down tat day? Actually want to go down on 26Dec lo, but got something on. Maybe can see u lo

doomday123
28-12-2006, 07:00 PM
I went down on 24th Dec.

Removing of bra is done by her automatically. I helped her to unbutton it :D .

Would not like to say so detail as she is awared of this forum.

I managed to pull down her panty & stocking exposing her pussy with her standing. Very nice pussy indeed. Try to finger her pussy but having a hard time as she try very hard to prevent it. Managed to touch her pussy but too nervious that I also unload at the same time.

looking4
28-12-2006, 09:17 PM
I went down on 24th Dec.

Removing of bra is done by her automatically. I helped her to unbutton it :D .

Would not like to say so detail as she is awared of this forum.

I managed to pull down her panty & stocking exposing her pussy with her standing. Very nice pussy indeed. Try to finger her pussy but having a hard time as she try very hard to prevent it. Managed to touch her pussy but too nervious that I also unload at the same time.

U help her unbutton it ! That mean she is topless(without wear shirt)while doing HJ lo ?

She told u abt this forum ? Maybe she just heard it from other lo, somebody may have already done tat, she may not know it is you lo :D

U know her from long time ?

Say so le very curious, just wan to know how so powerful !!!hahaha
U r my shi fu hahaha

looking4
28-12-2006, 09:19 PM
U help her unbutton it ! That mean she is topless(without wear shirt)while doing HJ lo ?

She told u abt this forum ? Maybe she just heard it from other lo, somebody may have already done tat, she may not know it is you lo :D

Say so le very curious, just wan to know how so powerful !!!hahaha
U r my shi fu hahaha

Is she hairy , u make me very curious haha

doomday123
28-12-2006, 11:07 PM

She is still wearing the shirt but without bra.

No, I just know her. This is my 2nd time with her.

looking4
29-12-2006, 01:02 AM
She is still wearing the shirt but without bra.

No, I just know her. This is my 2nd time with her.

Woh she improve alot compared to the first time lo. Does her pussy hairy? She angry when u pull everything down?

Good le, should try her and see how :)

Can say abit detail ?

looking4
29-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Is her skirt up while doing HJ ?

sex4LiFe
08-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Just a quik FR from me -

Was feeling damn horny last Friday but couldn't managed to book any FLs under all OKT (my fault actuali, too last min).. anyway was nearby Funan so pop by this HC instead.

Got a MILF trans (i think fully 100% female liao la) Christina..

Age - abt 30?? (my guess)
Looks - 6.5/10 nice for a MILF trans..
Body - 7/1 i would say quite well maintained in my opinion.. curvy
Massage - 8/10 well-used of strength
HJ - 7/10 i cum too fast anyway (like after 10 mins??), was too horny liao.. just wana unload but her stroking skills not bad

Cost - S$38 + S$50 (wanted BBBJ but she dun do and i do like BJ so HK instead)

Overall, she's quite a well-mannered and polite lady la.. not bad not bad at all. Oh ya, she pulled up her top and bra during HJ and she's ok with auto-roaming.. i was playing with her nipples while she HJ me and she make some moaning sounds too..

cheers!

TheHappyMondays
09-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Just a quik FR from me -

Got a MILF trans (i think fully 100% female liao la) Christina..

Age - abt 30?? (my guess)
Looks - 6.5/10 nice for a MILF trans..
Body - 7/1 i would say quite well maintained in my opinion.. curvy
Massage - 8/10 well-used of strength
HJ - 7/10 i cum too fast anyway (like after 10 mins??), was too horny liao.. just wana unload but her stroking skills not bad

cheers!

Christna was backed already? Last time call HC say no more longer there. Now back already?

Tries Christna a couple of times, find her can talking to her well and she speaking good english and can conservation well with her. She making you feeling ease and comfortable one. Will looks for her soon. :)