Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Liang.SanBo
25-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Was intro by my kaki to test her out.
And you know what???:eek:
It was my Dream cum true!!!:D

Name : Lin Pei 林琣
Origin : Harebin 哈尔滨
Looks : 8.5/10 (With a Big pair of Beautiful eyes and Sharp featured Nose)
Body : 8.5/10 Busty D-Cupper (100% Natural). Curvy and tall (1.69meter)
Legs : 9/10 Long beautiful legs!!!
Frenching : Depends
Attitude : 10/10 High GFE feel
BJ : 7/10 I tot she was doing BBBJ and almost cum
Painting : Depends.
Service : 8/10 Accomodating
Damage : 90/1/1
RTF : Already did!

She would not do : SM, AJ, CIM, RAW, Home delivery,BBBJ

Sorry to inform, she only accepts Chinese customers because she is not able to converse in any other languages.
I will only provide her CTC for Samsters with at least 2 post and above of FRs and Senior Samsters will gets priority.

guiatplayer
25-07-2009, 10:22 PM
mmmm legssss

FADLY
25-07-2009, 11:02 PM
any pics ??

Liang.SanBo
25-07-2009, 11:04 PM
any pics ??

Sorry Bro I dun have her picture cos she is extremely shy to have photo taken.:o

Liang.SanBo
25-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Those that just received my PM.

Please up her quickly cos her code red is cumming within this 2 days.:eek:

Please also remember to up my points hor:D

y2kwhitelove
25-07-2009, 11:24 PM
really so chio? feel like trying but no vit M.. Must wait till pay day

Cum_Luver
25-07-2009, 11:52 PM
bro,
have pics to preview ???
cumsia kumsia

walabis
26-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Was intro by my kaki to test her out.
And you know what???:eek:
It was my Dream cum true!!!:D
Sorry to inform, she only accepts Chinese customers because she is not able to converse in any other languages.
I will only provide her CTC for Samsters with at least 2 post and above of FRs and Senior Samsters will gets priority.

The stats very familiar.... do you think i know her? :rolleyes::D

Liang.SanBo
26-07-2009, 12:35 AM
The stats very familiar.... do you think i know her? :rolleyes::D

Maybe...:D;)

Enigma_clear
26-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Bro Liang.SanBo,

I have PMed you.

I just registered in SBF but i have been surfing and cheonging for few years liao.

I would like to try this girl. Hope you give me the chance to start writing FRs.

Cheers.

Capella
26-07-2009, 01:45 AM
I luv big neh neh! got any pics to share? camp here for FR 1st!

dicaorez
26-07-2009, 02:20 AM
pm ctc pls

Liang.SanBo
26-07-2009, 07:05 AM
Have Given away 20 samsters her CTC.

I will on hold to further release till there is FR cos her auntie is cumming soon too.:D

Commando Samsters, dun worry, her looks is sure a beauty and classy. She has great fashion sense. She is as pretty as girls from the top end KTV hor. :D

liverpool24
26-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Have Given away 20 samsters her CTC.

I will on hold to further release till there is FR cos her auntie is cumming soon too.:D

Commando Samsters, dun worry, her looks is sure a beauty and classy. She has great fashion sense. She is as pretty as girls from the top end KTV hor. :D

Thx for her ctc. Contact her last night but cant get to a compromised location and timing. Think she prefer me to fetch her. May try some time later when I am free. :)

Soloventure
26-07-2009, 11:30 AM
ctc pls, many thks

Wdl_guy
26-07-2009, 11:48 AM
hi bro, can i have her contacts. It's been sometime since i last wrote fr but i definitely wrote more than 2

Liang.SanBo
26-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Thx for her ctc. Contact her last night but cant get to a compromised location and timing. Think she prefer me to fetch her. May try some time later when I am free. :)

Thanks for your understanding that she is new, nervous and no familar to any location. Therefore naturally would request you guys to fetch her up if one has any transport or taking transport together.

Liang.SanBo
26-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Please contact her FAST cos her auntie is cumming....

liverpool24
26-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Ok. np. ;)

bonkster
26-07-2009, 02:22 PM

Camping her for commando FR... :D

TS bro, just my 2 cents worth...90/1/1 for PRC w/o BBBJ is a bit on the steep side. If can psycho her to do BBBJ would be a lot better cos there r lotsa bros who like me r suckers for BBBJ. :p

Cheers :)

elth
26-07-2009, 07:18 PM
too ex for me but good find :D

ebnn
26-07-2009, 09:05 PM
ctc of D cupper please

rgds

1stdesire
26-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Please contact her FAST cos her auntie is cumming....

Next few days I not free, only free Thursday onwards.

Hope her auntie not here by then. :D

shar18
26-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Called Lin Pei today and arranged to pick her up at her place. Was waiting in the car, when a chio bu tapped on my car window and introduced herself. Have a quick look at her, nice looking and elegant lady with her hair tied up.
After shower quickly jumped to the bed. Her boob was nice to hold on as and I begin licking on it. I think her boob minimum a C cupped. While sucking on her nipper , my hand slowly wander south to explore her forest which was easily wet after fingering her.
Next was her turn to service me, she slowly lick my body and capped my brother to start the BJ. Her BJ skill was good and I have to stop her or else no chance to fuck her. I quickly put my brother in and I continue my pumping. Found that she was quick tight. After that changed to cowboy style, while riding on me and I can see her boob bouncing up and down . Unable to endure much longer I release all my bullet.

Name : Lin Pei
Origin : Harebin
Looks : 8/10 (Nice elegant and good looking lady)
Body : 8/10 Busty C or D-Cupper (Natural)
Legs : 9/10 Nice beautiful legs
Frenching : Did not try
Attitude : 9/10 (not a clock watcher)
BJ : 7.5/10
Painting : Did not try
Damage : 90/1/1 (if can lower to 80 would be better)
RTF : yes

Liang.SanBo
26-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Name : Lin Pei
Origin : Harebin
Looks : 8/10 (Nice elegant and good looking lady)
Body : 8/10 Busty C or D-Cupper (Natural)
Legs : 9/10 Nice beautiful legs
Frenching : Did not try
Attitude : 9/10 (not a clock watcher)
BJ : 7.5/10
Painting : Did not try
Damage : 90/1/1 (if can lower to 80 would be better)
RTF : yes

Thanks for your Commando FR bro shar18

Liang.SanBo
26-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Camping her for commando FR... :D

TS bro, just my 2 cents worth...90/1/1 for PRC w/o BBBJ is a bit on the steep side. If can psycho her to do BBBJ would be a lot better cos there r lotsa bros who like me r suckers for BBBJ.

Cheers

I can try but chances is slim cos I'm not a yantao kia leh:(:D
Any Yantao kia can take the challenge loh.:D

Ronaldo@7
26-07-2009, 10:55 PM
can pm me her contact?

stirrer
27-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Many thanks to Bro Liang for giving out her contact promptly, managed to fix an appt with her earlier today and had a great session. Would recommend her to bros who are looking for plenty of milk:D
Here is my rating:

Look: 8/10 (sharp & nice features but difficult to classify her as SYT or MILF however I am sure she will not disappoint bro)
Body: 9/10 (slight meaty type with full natural D cup boob, unfair to expect a flat stomach though. She does have great leg and smooth complexion to compliment)
Foreplay: 7/10 (light kisses and sensuous catbath, bath separately though:()
BJ: 8/10 (lack the suction & twirling of the pros but make up with great effort and more than 5 minutes of action. Cunningligus allowed.)
FJ: 9/10 (responsive and accomodative to various stance, finish off in cow girl grabbing on to her 'crown jewel')
GFE: 9/10 (not a time watcher, was cuddling in bed before/after session like new girlfriend)
RTF: Yes (looking forward to the nxt session with improve score)
Damage: $90 + tips (exclude room & CD)

She is relatively new to this line and still shy shy type, she definately has the making of the next hot property if she take in bros' feedback and improve on her short comings.

Woei
27-07-2009, 01:03 AM
TS care to share ctc? ;)

shentonwayGUY
27-07-2009, 01:08 AM
pls i want more details. pm me.tks

jimmyang22
27-07-2009, 01:15 AM
bro....check your pm...

bonkster
27-07-2009, 01:23 AM
I can try but chances is slim cos I'm not a yantao kia leh
Any Yantao kia can take the challenge loh.

Haha bro, u Liang San Bo lei - oriental romeo...use your charm hor. :p:D Hope u succeed! :D

Anyway, encouraging to see 2 tve FRs by senior bros already. Kudos TS! U got mail... ;)

Liang.SanBo
27-07-2009, 06:40 AM
Look: 8/10 (sharp & nice features but difficult to classify her as SYT or MILF however I am sure she will not disappoint bro)
Body: 9/10 (slight meaty type with full natural D cup boob, unfair to expect a flat stomach though. She does have great leg and smooth complexion to compliment)
Foreplay: 7/10 (light kisses and sensuous catbath, bath separately though:()
BJ: 8/10 (lack the suction & twirling of the pros but make up with great effort and more than 5 minutes of action. Cunningligus allowed.)
FJ: 9/10 (responsive and accomodative to various stance, finish off in cow girl grabbing on to her 'crown jewel')
GFE: 9/10 (not a time watcher, was cuddling in bed before/after session like new girlfriend)
RTF: Yes (looking forward to the nxt session with improve score)
Damage: $90 + tips (exclude room & CD)

Thanks for your FR Bro stirrer.

Liang.SanBo
27-07-2009, 08:30 AM
Just received her wait up call informing that :

我的大姨妈昨天晚上来闯门了。
My auntie cum liao.

Will keep you guys updated.

:eek::D

bigboobman007
27-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi Bro,

Appreciate if I can have her contact. I'm a boob lover and have written quite a number of FRs. Please check.

Thanks

king1404
27-07-2009, 02:48 PM
wa lao.. just saw this thread then auntie come. sianz........wait and see...

Liang.SanBo
27-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Have received at least 20 more PMs for her CTC.

I'm holding back to release her CTC till her code red is over. Please wait a little while till next few days.

Liang.SanBo
28-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Lin Pei 林琣 only worked for 1 day to be exact and her auntie came to visit.
Was told she serviced 5 fully sextisfied Commando samsters that day.
Till date only 2 FR posting.:o
Guess they must be busy or not to create it hot to avoid no slot during RTF:(

Looking for your FR and more to cum......

Liang.SanBo
29-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Boobs Lovers, Long legs Lovers or Hungry for Looks Lovers

Get really for the countdown.:D

Just 2 more days to go.:D

johnb888
29-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Hi Bro, please PM contact of Lin Pei. Will try to look for her after her code red is over.

Liang.SanBo
29-07-2009, 07:18 PM
too ex for me but good find

Sorry Bro elth...

Cheap thing don't cum Good....:eek:
Good thing don't cum Cheap...:rolleyes:

好货不便宜,便宜没好货,一分价钱一分货.:D

90/1/1 is not cheap but she worths to me and I'm sure to many.:D

Liang.SanBo
29-07-2009, 07:22 PM
I was told that she is thinking about home and planning to back homeland by middle of next month.:eek::( May not want to extend her visa.

DUN MISS THIS GEM......if you have, on the day she is leaving our shore, I'm very sure you will regret when you have a change to meet or get to know she is Lin Pei. :o

qi_ko_pei
29-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Bro, hope u can share the contacts of this GEM with me? :D FR will be provided after i try :)

Liang.SanBo
29-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Trust Me, this is the kind of look you will get from Lin Pei 林琣 if not even better and classier:eek:

:D

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2009/07/29/04/32/4625195_800x536.jpg

Bro Shar18 and Bro stirrer, you 2 had did your commando and if you may remember her look.
Please comment if you may or may not agree

elth
29-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Sorry Bro elth...

Cheap thing don't cum Good....
Good thing don't cum Cheap...

好货不便宜,便宜没好货,一分价钱一分货.

90/1/1 is not cheap but she worths to me and I'm sure to many.:D

expensive sometime may not be good

cheap sometime can be better

but if she close to the pic you post then maybe it good :p

Liang.SanBo
30-07-2009, 06:19 AM
Boobs Lovers, Long legs Lovers or Hungry for Looks Lovers

Get really for the countdown.:D

Just 2 more days to go.:D

Just 1 more day to go.:D
Today, I will release her ctc to the senior first and followed by those with FRs.

She can starts work from 10am. Please arrange with her and look forward to read you FR.

Liang.SanBo
30-07-2009, 06:30 PM
I have just received her message that she is ready for appointment from 10am tomorrow:eek::D

So Brothers that got her CTC, start your arrangement via SMS or Call now!!!:D

Chong Ahhhhhh.......Dun Miss this beautiful Boat hor:D:

haonan25
30-07-2009, 11:58 PM
just met lin pei at tcss gathering earlier on, im suppose all the seniors there saw her too...
at a rate of 90/1/1 w/o bbbj is really abit to the high end.

looks: 8/10 not bad, i quite look
boobs: can see is a D cupper, else bro papaya wont be there sittin beside her liao... lolz.... coz i also sat beside her!!!

if can lower, im sure alot bros will up up...:)

just my 2cents worth, sorry if i too kaypoh....

lukas
31-07-2009, 12:14 AM
ya i think acceptable price is 80 nowadays...and mayb some pics will helps too hehe :D

bonkster
31-07-2009, 12:53 AM
IMHO, i don't mind paying $90 if got BBBJ and actually prefer that to $80 w/o BBBJ. Just my 2 cents. Cheers :)

Cum_Luver
31-07-2009, 01:04 AM
bro Liang San Bo,
saw her just like bro haonan at the same place.
her look is like the picture that you posts.

bro i1papaya, ta ke so kumsia for the hinting. now i remember liao.
will be waiting for your FR liao lor. :)

Woei
31-07-2009, 01:19 AM
She definitely looks yummy at TCSS :D but at $90 wif no bbbj a bit.......:rolleyes:

gameboy3799
31-07-2009, 01:29 AM
I have just received her message that she is ready for appointment from 10am tomorrow

So Brothers that got her CTC, start your arrangement via SMS or Call now!!!:D

Chong Ahhhhhh.......Dun Miss this beautiful Boat hor

Does she do 2 shots for 2 hours, what's her damage ? :)

yamaha69
31-07-2009, 01:30 AM
mind sharing her contacts. Thanks in advance.

onion_rings
31-07-2009, 08:46 AM
boobs: can see is a D cupper, else bro papaya wont be there sittin beside her liao... lolz.... coz i also sat beside her!!!

Ya mai kong liao :mad: You were sitting at the correct place can see her D cup till shiok shiok & me at the other side till tat papaya also dun care abt my existence :rolleyes::D

Liang.SanBo
31-07-2009, 08:48 AM
just met lin pei at tcss gathering earlier on, im suppose all the seniors there saw her too...

if can lower, im sure alot bros will up up...

ya i think acceptable price is 80 nowadays...and mayb some pics will helps too hehe

IMHO, i don't mind paying $90 if got BBBJ and actually prefer that to $80 w/o BBBJ. Just my 2 cents. Cheers

bro Liang San Bo,
saw her just like bro haonan at the same place.
her look is like the picture that you posts.

bro i1papaya, ta ke so kumsia for the hinting. now i remember liao.
will be waiting for your FR liao lor.

She definitely looks yummy at TCSS :D but at $90 wif no bbbj a bit.......

Too bad, I couldn't make time for the TCSS.
I totally knows about You guys' concern of the $10 different. She even received some calls to negotiate to $80 but was rejected. She is not proud but she has her standard.:D
I'm not rich but for a rare GEM like her, I tipped her $XX.

Does she do 2 shots for 2 hours, what's her damage ? :)

Yes she does, but you need to cofirm in advance with her cos timing may be clashed with the subsequent appointment. As for the rate of 2hrs for 2 shots, Min $170 or you can still try to negotiate with her lor.:o

All I can say : she is worth for a try and I'm sure worth every dollar you spend.

brattz
31-07-2009, 09:21 AM
I totally knows about You guys' concern of the $10 different. She even received some calls to negotiate to $80 but was rejected. She is not proud but she has her standard.:D

Yes she does, but you need to cofirm in advance with her cos timing may be clashed with the subsequent appointment. As for the rate of 2hrs for 2 shots, Min $170 or you can still try to negotiate with her lor.:o

All I can say : she is worth for a try and I'm sure worth every dollar you spend.
Sometime is not the extra $10 but if it worth the extra $10. To me if the FL asked $100, I will still pay if her service make up rather I pay one for $60 w/o services. We just want to enjoy the bonk and make the money worth. I still tip her if I think she deserve it.

I have to agree with most bros here said. $90 w/o BBBJ and no guarantee frenching is a bit high. moreover she already 27 years old, like a young MILF age too.

I realised a lot of rating by most TS who started the thread for heir gals are over rating. If BJ only 7/10, i will discount to 6.

I just don't understand what standard she has ??? She just only a whore and she is here to earn money. Sorry bro, I have to correct your statement that you said she is a rare GEM ??? What do you mean ?? priceless?? valuable??
For a while I thought she was a virgin and just started working in this trade.

I tried Bing-er before, she asking $90 and I paid her $120 as I think she deserve it.

However every FL have their right for calling price even at $200. She deserve the price or not, her consumers will judge.

Sorry TS, If my abv statement may be offensive but I just want to tell what my thought.

Liang.SanBo
31-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Sometime is not the extra $10 but if it worth the extra $10. To me if the FL asked $100, I will still pay if her service make up rather I pay one for $60 w/o services. We just want to enjoy the bonk and make the money worth. I still tip her if I think she deserve it. ......
Sorry TS, If my abv statement may be offensive but I just want to tell what my thought.

Bro Brattz,

You have your fair statement. I totally agree.
Ultimately the judgement is at the Consumer side.

snake_eyes
31-07-2009, 09:59 AM
expensive sometime may not be good

cheap sometime can be better

but if she close to the pic you post then maybe it good :p

well u can judge for yourself cos u saw her last nite ;)

At least, better than some false advertisements for some $80 gems dat in reality do not BBBJ, french nor allow painting... even the FL was honest enough to say "别相信他们在网上说的"

Really???!! I could have sworn I saw u there... perhaps I had double vision from oogling Lin Pei's twin Papayas :o

gameboy3799
31-07-2009, 10:00 AM

Bro, think you have to update her what is the market rate for her age range and service provide ............ Sorry but I have to compare her to Bing Er, she charges $90/1/1 and $140/2/2 .......... I'm sure you know that her service is very well proven here. What she wants is volume, so that's why she choose a competitive rate and the service she provide ............ Even at the rate Bing Er is charging, I'm very sure many Bros pay her more than the damage she is asking ............ some may even pay her $200 for 2 hours ..........:)

brattz
31-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Bro Brattz,

You have your fair statement. I totally agree.
Ultimately the judgement is at the Consumer side.
Thanks you for understanding,you have to educate your FL.
They coming all the way here going for quantities while we as consumer going for qualities.
They must have the quality then they have the quantity.
No quality how to have quantity ??
Just my 2 cents of quality thought.

brattz
31-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Bro, think you have to update her what is the market rate for her age range and service provide ............ Sorry but I have to compare her to Bing Er, she charges $90/1/1 and $140/2/2 .......... I'm sure you know that her service is very well proven here. What she wants is volume, so that's why she choose a competitive rate and the service she provide ............ Even at the rate Bing Er is charging, I'm very sure many Bros pay her more than the damage she is asking ............ some may even pay her $200 for 2 hours ..........:)

you have my 2 hands clap agreement. When Bing-er was first introduce during her last trip. I was thing $90 is quite high. Looking at those rating and services she provide, I went to try her. She is worth the money spend.

hollowman
31-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Ya mai kong liao :mad: You were sitting at the correct place can see her D cup till shiok shiok & me at the other side till tat papaya also dun care abt my existence :rolleyes::D

Bro onion ring, you got your chances to see want tio bo, wahahaha. Si hoon kee haven't come huh, tio kidnapped again, so shiok wahahaha.

onion_rings
31-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Bro onion ring, you got your chances to see want tio bo, wahahaha. Si hoon kee haven't come huh, tio kidnapped again, so shiok wahahaha.

Think he kana kidnapped till very very jialat at "D" moment... :eek::D

haonan25
31-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Ya mai kong liao :mad: You were sitting at the correct place can see her D cup till shiok shiok & me at the other side till tat papaya also dun care abt my existence
Nabeiz lor, when they join table liao, then just nice nice leave a slot JUST beside the D cupper for me... but hor pls lah, i nvr even have a good look at her neh neh, she nvr wear any leaking cleavages clothes ma.... hahahahaha...!!

bro, mind my kaypoh again... whats ur rare gem definition to u...? only that D cupper nehneh is gem to u..? without BBBJ and frenching, how rare it can be...? if like that alot $60/$70 MILF with BBBJ/CIM and even dua nehneh are called what...? bro, i understand that u're her TS, and of coz will stands on her side, but we meant no harm, its just a suggestion and advices standing on majorities consumers side... But well, since u alrdy tried persuading, and she insist $90 and even $170 for 2ahots, i also cant say anything more.. hehe....

paiseh ar, talk too much...:D
I realised a lot of rating by most TS who started the thread for heir gals are over rating. If BJ only 7/10, i will discount to 6.

I just don't understand what standard she has ??? She just only a whore and she is here to earn money. Sorry bro, I have to correct your statement that you said she is a rare GEM ??? What do you mean ?? priceless?? valuable??
For a while I thought she was a virgin and just started working in this trade.

I tried Bing-er before, she asking $90 and I paid her $120 as I think she deserve it.

However every FL have their right for calling price even at $200. She deserve the price or not, her consumers will judge.

ya true, TS write what, u need minus 1point... lolz... coz tend to over rate abit bit... hehe....
Bro, think you have to update her what is the market rate for her age range and service provide ............ Sorry but I have to compare her to Bing Er, she charges $90/1/1 and $140/2/2 .......... I'm sure you know that her service is very well proven here. What she wants is volume, so that's why she choose a competitive rate and the service she provide ............ Even at the rate Bing Er is charging, I'm very sure many Bros pay her more than the damage she is asking ............ some may even pay her $200 for 2 hours ..........:)bro dont say liao, BE is worth every cents i must say, even though i haven try her.... hehe...

u nvr see bro onion keep loiter around lin pei meh...? hahahahaha....

gameboy3799
31-07-2009, 02:50 PM
bro dont say liao, BE is worth every cents i must say, even though i haven try her.... hehe...

You sure BE suits you bo ??? ............ Sekali ......... not up to your standard ............

If you ever try her ........... please don't cum on her face hor ............ Bro here still wanna kiss and lick her pretty face :D

Liang.SanBo
31-07-2009, 03:20 PM
bro, mind my kaypoh again... whats ur rare gem definition to u...? only that D cupper nehneh is gem to u..? without BBBJ and frenching, how rare it can be...? if like that alot $60/$70 MILF with BBBJ/CIM and even dua nehneh are called what...? bro, i understand that u're her TS, and of coz will stands on her side, but we meant no harm, its just a suggestion and advices standing on majorities consumers side... But well, since u alrdy tried persuading, and she insist $90 and even $170 for 2ahots, i also cant say anything more.. hehe....

paiseh ar, talk too much...

Not problem bro, each has their oppinion and beauty definition. You may see she is just good but not good enough to be classed as a GEM. This is totally normal.

Based on what I have introduced
Boobs Lovers, Long legs Lovers or Hungry for Looks Lovers This is what she got.
I would see that she is a gem to me or others even if I'm not the TS.:o

Like what bro snake_eye said and I agree :
At least, better than some false advertisements for some $80 gems dat in reality do not BBBJ, french nor allow painting... even the FL was honest enough to say "别相信他们在网上说的"

It is also natural that to includes me giving your discount for what I introduced.:D But at least I'm not giving false advertisements that she can deliver the services that what she can't delivers.
As many senior Bros at TCSS yesterday should had seen her look and may have also to agree she is classy and a beauty of her own.:D

onion_rings
31-07-2009, 03:29 PM
oii u lidat say me goot meh? :mad: But it is a pity if only she is wearing those low cut revealing clothes. Just imagine standing behind her while she's sitting my nose will surely be bleeding... :D

haonan25
31-07-2009, 03:33 PM
You sure BE suits you bo ??? ............ Sekali ......... not up to your standard ............

If you ever try her ........... please don't cum on her face hor ............ Bro here still wanna kiss and lick her pretty face :D
nabeiz bro, u like that say me got goot meh..?:( she allows COF meh...?

oii u lidat say me goot meh? :mad: But it is a pity if only she is wearing those low cut revealing clothes. Just imagine standing behind her while she's sitting my nose will surely be bleeding...
then u should hint me liao leh, i go take scissors help her cut a V cleavage, just for u.. swee boh...?

Woei
31-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Yesterday nite saw lin pei at TCSS. First impression not bad can still see her knockers even when covered up. So...today quickly arranged an appt with her. Heng ar ! she hv the time I wanted.

I shall not go into details. All I can said that she is willing to learn. So senior bros out there juz guide her. Juz make her feel comfortable and u will be heavenly rewarded ;)

Below is a FR on her (IMHO)

Origin : 哈尔滨
Looks : 7.8/10 ( light makeup. 8/10 for letting her long curly hair dwn(waist level) She has beautiful eyes & face features also quite sharp)
Skin: face and body quite smooth
Body : 8/10 (look more like a big C to me but 100% natural. Dongbei gals are quite tall & big bone but not fat hor !!)
Frenching : Depends :p
BbbJ : 7/10 I guided her on this but still hv room for improvement( Finally convinced her. So bros muz thnks me ar ! :D)
Pussy : quite well trimed.
Painting / fingering : Yes..... before licking already very wet liao & she definitely enjoys it.
FJ : 8/10 Accomodating (Her moaning damn seductive but not the loud AV type.I only managed to try missionary & cowgirl position)
GFE : 8/10 mayb I hv chemistry wif her lah.....
Damage : 90/1/1 for 2 shots still cant come to an agreement with her.
RTF : Y not !

hollowman
31-07-2009, 04:28 PM

When i reach there bro onion not there liao leh, only see this tua nei nei with papaya leh.

then u should hint me liao leh, i go take scissors help her cut a V cleavage, just for u.. swee boh...?

Knn, you should tell me yesterday mah, my car got scissors, let you put up the show for us mah.

long curly hair [/COLOR]dwn(waist level) She has beautiful eyes & face features also quite sharp)
Body : 8/10 (look more like a big C to me but 100% natural. Dongbei gals are quite tall & big bone but not fat hor !!)
BbbJ : 7/10 I guided her on this but still hv room for improvement( Finally convinced her. So bros muz thnks me ar ! :D)
Painting / fingering : Yes..... before licking already very wet liao & she definitely enjoys it.
FJ : 8/10 Accomodating (Her moaning damn seductive but not the loud AV type.I only managed to try missionary & cowgirl position)
RTF : Y not ! [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

NNKC, bro woei you damn fast hand fast leg leh.

bonkster
31-07-2009, 04:47 PM

Bro Woei, u're the man la!!! Finally got BBBJ...can start engine liao. My HERO! :p:D

haonan25
31-07-2009, 07:23 PM
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

nabeiz!! how u convince de!!!! teach me leh... i recently met de gals all cant bbbj....

now ho seh liao lor.. dua nehneh w/ bbbj... swee la ah woei....

hoho99
31-07-2009, 07:24 PM

He sms me he song song till jurong liao. Maybe he's camping there with ken?

Below is a FR on her (IMHO)

Looks : 7.8/10 ( light makeup. 8/10 for letting her long curly hair dwn(waist level) She has beautiful eyes & face features also quite sharp)
RTF : Y not ! [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Wah really 有眼不知 O Yi O. so fast complete mission liao.

By the way nice meeting you guys last nite!

i1papaya
31-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks to TS.

She is my kind of GEM!!!
After TCSS, was told she is cleared from RED and ready to take my RTF order!:p Immediately brought her to our love nest.

In the room, I assisted to strip her while she was still so shy, only looks on the floor with no eye contact but keeping her smile and shy look away from me. This really makes me felt like I’m a wolf in the ancient Chinese movie with this Swee Cha Bor that she just let me to do everything that I desired. My didi also by then stands up straight away liao.

She got a nice beautiful long hair to waist. Tall smooth skin. Curvy waistline comes with slim long pair of legs. Not forgetting especial those big Natural pair of C+ to D cups of PAPAYA.

Can’t wait and to shower together! In the shower room this shy girl was more of I showering for her to white white than she service me. Too shy liao, so I got to teach her how to shower for me and body-to-body massage me in return.

We dried ourselves up and ready for action. On bed she was basically very nervous and I laid her down, catbath her from neck->ears->arms->waist->thigh->ankles->inner thigh…finally ZOOM to the juicy dripping pussy. Stimulating with light tickles on her clitoris with my tip of the tongue, her moans was 啊……啊…... and gradually I increases and reduces pressure by pushing with my tongue on the clitoris. She then gripped both of boobs as she closes her eyes all this moment while I was staring every moment of her joy. Next, I surprised her with action using my tongue with plunge in her love hole! This very moment she really screams with louder moans bagging for more gripping both my hands with hers. So randomly is painted and plunging with my tongue and tasted lots and lots of her sweet cunt juice flowing out.

Next I added with fingering combo, now her juice flow even more! I was like fingering and painting till no tomorrow till she reaches 7th heaven, adding her moans and words : 我已经不行了, 木瓜我要来了啊……啊…….啊……啊….我来了啊…….啊……啊…... By the time I stopped and removed my hand and my palm was totally wet even the bed sheet were patches of juice stain!

Next, you know what? I noticed, KNN, A strain of pussy hair is in my throat! I can’t manage to remove out!

Dun care liao, now is time for her to service me but to my disappointment, she was too fresh in this line that I have to guide her through. So Bro, sorry please be patient with her hor and she is eager to learn.

Asked her catbath there and next BBBJ me here.....(FYI, Sorry hor, on my first Bonk ready got BBBJ liao horHehehe.....) All this action you can see that she is so damn shy. Anyway, didi is ready to action and Helmet On.

First was missionary. Could feel the tightness of this fresh juicy pussy. Warm, tight and wet. Pumped her hard and more moans was in the call and then change to doggie style. She seems to love it and responded with movement and very seductive moan which making my manhood even wanted to ramp her harder. We pumped for quite a good while and almost felt I Cumming and I requested her to do cowgirl.

It surprises me! Now I felt that she is openly and ready for more sex. This was shown as she counters responded of action while she was riding on me. She became so damn wild with hump, row, push and pump action like a sex machine liao!!! It was Sibeh Shok while she was riding me till I fired all my rounds in my CD!!

Now remember, the strain of pussy hair? I tot the hair was already washed down into my stomach. But now as I’m typing, still can feels her pussy hair leh….How??? This is worse than fish bone lah….Any suggestion??? I think no way but to keep it as my Dental Floss for future use lor.:D

Body : 8.5/10 Busty C+ ~ D pair of PAPAYA (100% Natural). Curvy and tall (1.69meter)
Frenching : Like a pair of love birds none stop
BBBJ : :D 7/10 (need more guide)
Painting : Yes (Combo with Fingering and Painting till she reached seven heaven)
Damage : 90+Tips+20(Room)+1.666(CD)
RTF : Already did! And Many to cummmmm.......(Looks like she will be the next one of the hottest babe!!):eek:

i1papaya
31-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Ya mai kong liao You were sitting at the correct place can see her D cup till shiok shiok & me at the other side till tat papaya also dun care abt my existence

Sorry hor Bro Bawan I had blocked you view. Me was too sexcited when I see her lah. She is my cup of papaya juice.:D

Why neber chio me here one?!! Forgive you this time cos you sing so well last night....:D

oii u lidat say me goot meh? But it is a pity if only she is wearing those low cut revealing clothes. Just imagine standing behind her while she's sitting my nose will surely be bleeding...
When i reach there bro onion not there liao leh, only see this tua nei nei with papaya leh.
Knn, you should tell me yesterday mah, my car got scissors, let you put up the show for us mah.

I was wearing my X-ray contact lenses to see her boobs. That why siao cheong niao, but lucky she code red ended and just nice for me to release. :p:D

Liang.SanBo
31-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Frenching : Depends
RTF : Y not !

Body : 8.5/10 Busty C+ ~ D pair of PAPAYA (100% Natural). Curvy and tall (1.69meter)
BBBJ : :D 7/10 (need more guide)
Painting : Yes (Combo with Fingering and Painting till she reached seven heaven)
Damage : 90+Tips+20(Room)+1.666(CD)
RTF : Already did! And Many to cummmmm.......(Looks like she will be the next one of the hottest babe!!):eek:

Thanks for your FRs....:D

I-Want-U
31-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Can PM me her ctc no? Thanks alot :D

LoveLove08
31-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Well Guys...after all those FRs and comments...I think is my turn to write something...

$90 worth it? I can only said alright...coz she is first time doing this and have great sense of fashion...modern lady....service-wise...anything also can....although I never try BBBJ, buy very obedient and most impt ..she is damn WET...

I am no good in fingering...but when I do it, really alot of juices came out....we do a few position ...finally all exploded...We have a very good times...

RTF: will do it...

Liang.SanBo
01-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Contacted her liao and GOOD NEWS.:D

She said : 我会努力的。我尽量满足他们,尽量口交不袋套。不过我也要注意他们和我的卫生和健康,公平的,不可能百分之 百都口交不袋套啊。对不?(I will do my best to sextisfy them. Do my best to performing BBBJ. But please be fair that I also got to be cautious about Hygiene and Health. So, to be fair, it is impossible to 100% offer BBBJ to all customer. Right?)

So, please dun force her if she rejected to BBBJ you and there may be reason about Hygiene or others. So please understand and dun get offended. Those that have tried her, she will compensate with BBBJing you.:D But no promise.

TIME FOR ME TO RTF TO GET MY BBBJ;) I hope:p

HOWITZER105MM
01-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Looks like a good bonk. Haven't had a good D cupper for a long time.:)

HornyYoungBoy07
01-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Thanks TS bro for sharing her ctc. From the FRs seems like this is a must-try gem. Shld be booking my session soon :)

Cheers
HYB07

Cum_Luver
01-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Body : 8/10 (look more like a big C to me but 100% natural

bro Woei,
very nice and solid FR...:D

She is my kind of GEM!!!
She got a nice beautiful long hair to waist. Tall smooth skin. Curvy waistline comes with slim long pair of legs. Not forgetting especial those big Natural pair of C+ to D cups of PAPAYA.

[/SIZE]:eek:

bro i1papaya,
very juicy juicy FR.
tall,natural,frenching and painting...mmm i just love it. :D

ULTIMOS
01-08-2009, 10:25 AM
hi bro , please share the ctc , thanks

Woei
01-08-2009, 02:58 PM
nabeiz!! how u convince de!!!! teach me leh... i recently met de gals all cant bbbj....

now ho seh liao lor.. dua nehneh w/ bbbj... swee la ah woei....

Used my manly charm on her lor :p U also can one lah ! U convince her to CIM lah :p Dont wait liao u better hurry book slot :D

Wah really 有眼不知 O Yi O. so fast complete mission liao.

By the way nice meeting you guys last nite!

Nice meeting u too...

bro Woei,
very nice and solid FR...:D

Bro dont wait ! Pick up ur phone & book slot liao !!

haonan25
01-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Now remember, the strain of pussy hair? I tot the hair was already washed down into my stomach. But now as I’m typing, still can feels her pussy hair leh….How??? This is worse than fish bone lah….Any suggestion??? I think no way but to keep it as my Dental Floss for future use lor.:D

(Looks like she will be the next one of the hottest babe!!)
nabeiz bro, u dont er xin leh... i like that read nearly vomit lor!!

hottest babe, i think another after a few more guding session, can liao can liao!! haha....
Contacted her liao and GOOD NEWS.

She said : 我会努力的。我尽量满足他们,尽量口交不袋套。不过我也要注意他们和我的卫生和健康,公平的,不可能百分之 百都口交不袋套啊。对不?
hahahahaah, after a big commotion, finally hear a piece of elated news!! now can carry on the 2nd plan!!! (grinning evily!!!)
tall,natural,frenching and painting...mmm i just love it.
there there, lau tiko lai liao....
[COLOR="Green"]Used my manly charm on her lor :p U also can one lah ! U convince her to CIM lah :p Dont wait liao u better hurry book slot

hahaha nabeiz, how u know my evil plan is " Convincing Her CIM Plan!!!!! "

Woei
01-08-2009, 03:54 PM
hahaha nabeiz, how u know my evil plan is " Convincing Her CIM Plan!!!!! "

nabeiz....u r the CIM man leh since she already hv big neh neh & agreed to bbbj liao :p

haonan25
01-08-2009, 04:24 PM
nabeiz....u r the CIM man leh since she already hv big neh neh & agreed to bbbj liao :p

i recently too many new blood to try... give me sometime, then i use all might braincells and kc traps to see if can convince boh... hehehehehehe

rex475833
01-08-2009, 05:46 PM
hi bro ,90/1/1 a bit too ex liao .some more 27 years old not syt .:eek::eek:

sorry just my 2 cents thought :p:D

bonkster
01-08-2009, 09:12 PM

Haha bro papaya, i met her last night. The seaweed covering her abalone is a bit thick. Plus u so garang with your paint n plunge. No wonder swallowed seaweed...

If it's still bothering u, then keep drinking tonight till u puke it out lor. Cheers :)

bonkster
01-08-2009, 09:14 PM
FR on Lin Pei. Thanks bro TS for her contact n bro Woei for alerting me to the availability of BBBJ. :D

Finally met Lin Pei last night. First impression was that she’s quite a looker, beautiful eyes, busty, nice dress sense but shy. She told me she’s quite new at FL and still not used to it. I told her not to worry, I will try to make her comfortable and guide her along. After some TCSS n jokes, she began to warm up. She actually has quite a funny and chatty personality if u can make her feel at ease.

When it came to shower, she kept covering her naked body with a towel and was so awkward it’s actually kinda cute. Had to hug and coax her a bit before she took the towel off and showered for me. Even then she was blushing and kept looking away as she was soaping me. Made me feel like a “hum sab loh” taking advantage of 良家妇女. I know some bros may think wah pay $90/1/1 still need to sweet-talk her for service. Somehow I found it quite fun and entertaining for a change. I’m usually very patient with hotties. :p

As she was still shy on bed, I caressed her and started kissing her. Can tell she wasn’t comfortable initially, but she didn’t resist. Slowly she started to reciprocate and before long we were frenching passionately. Gotta say she has very kissable lips. Don’t know how to describe but definitely made me very "gian" to kiss and french.

Went on to catbath her and attacked her D cuppers. Licked and sucked until "shong shong". :D Got down to her pussy and began painting. She got wet easily. Her soft and feminine moans were such a turn-on. Made me paint and paint while reaching up to play with her melons.

When it was her turn to service me, she started by frenching then catbath from my neck down to the groin. Her tongue action was a bit light and inexperienced. Reached my didi and started to BBBJ. She concentrated on the head and I felt the suction was weak. So I got her to go deeper and increased the suction. The good thing about her is that she’s willing to please and responds well to guidance. Though no CIM feeling from the BBBJ, it was enough to get my didi rock hard.

Capped on for the FJ. Tried 3 positions: missionary, scissors and doggie. Her pussy was wet and tight. Kept pumping and squeezing her tits while enjoying her moans till I finally came at doggie. Continued to pump till I emptied my last drop.

Looks: 7.5/10 (big eyes, sharp features and nice curly long hair)
Body: 8/10 (shapely, tall and fair. a bit bah which compliment her D cups)
Height: around 1.65m
Boobs: C+ to D, 100% natural. Would be nicer if her boobs r closer together
Frenching: yes but depends on chemistry
Shower: 6/10
Catbath: 6.5/10 (still inexperience)
BBBJ: 7/10 (inexperience but she did alright with instructions. Got potential)
Pussy: nice pussy, no smell, better if she trims her bush a little
Painting: yes she enjoyed it
FJ: 7.5/10 (willing to please and try different positions)
Sound effect: 8/10 (really like her moans)
GFE: 8/10 (gets better once she feels at ease)
Damage: $90/1/1 (her looks and body will have the ability to command $90/1/1 if her service is more experienced. Agree with some bros that it’s a bit on the steep side for now, but I had fun with her and would have tipped her to $90 even if she charged lower)

A gem in the making. Sexpert she’s not but definitely sincere and willing to improve. What she needs is some time to get used to this line and I think she would be a great bonk. For now, bros please be patient with her and show her some TLC. She's the sort who will reciprocate. ;)

qi_ko_pei
01-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Bro Bonkster, thnks for the excellent FR! Looks like have to try soon, if not may have queue start to form :D

bonkster
01-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Bro Bonkster, thnks for the excellent FR! Looks like have to try soon, if not may have queue start to form

Thanks bro! If u r as your nick would suggest...hehe :p...then u may like try this shy hottie then enjoy using your tiko powers to convince n guide her to do what u want. :D

The experience was to me something like the good old days when teaching sec school gf how to do it like that. :p:D

wesley
01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
bro, can pm me contact. tks

snake_eyes
01-08-2009, 11:31 PM
nabeiz bro, u dont er xin leh... i like that read nearly vomit lor!!

hottest babe, i think another after a few more guding session, can liao can liao!! haha....

I really dun understand lor...thot this is a forum where everyone has their OWN opinions so if Papaya thinks she might be a gem, well, that's his problem. but no need to slam ppl's expressions by saying it make u nauseous lor. True, he might be 老王卖瓜... nevertheless as we all said once, One Man's meat is Another's poison:confused:

Woei
02-08-2009, 12:49 AM
The experience was to me something like the good old days when teaching sec school gf how to do it like that. :p:D

I felt so too.......:p

Liang.SanBo
02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Looks: 7.5/10 (big eyes, sharp features and nice curly long hair)
Body: 8/10 (shapely, tall and fair. a bit bah which compliment her D cups)
Height: around 1.65m
Boobs: C+ to D, 100% natural. Would be nicer if her boobs r closer together
Frenching: yes but depends on chemistry
Shower: 6/10
Catbath: 6.5/10 (still inexperience)
BBBJ: 7/10 (inexperience but she did alright with instructions. Got potential)
Pussy: nice pussy, no smell, better if she trims her bush a little
Painting: yes she enjoyed it
FJ: 7.5/10 (willing to please and try different positions)
Sound effect: 8/10 (really like her moans)
GFE: 8/10 (gets better once she feels at ease)
Damage: $90/1/1 (her looks and body will have the ability to command $90/1/1 if her service is more experienced. Agree with some bros that it’s a bit on the steep side for now, but I had fun with her and would have tipped her to $90 even if she charged lower)

Thanks for your FR.

i1papaya
02-08-2009, 02:09 AM
hi bro ,90/1/1 a bit too ex liao .some more 27 years old not syt .

sorry just my 2 cents thought

Bro Rex,
She worth every cents I spend to me:p. Current few top hot Babes in SBF also same age and not syt if I'm not wrong, at the same price right? But I would see LP looks younger than her real age lor in comparison.:D

Haha bro papaya, i met her last night. The seaweed covering her abalone is a bit thick. Plus u so garang with your paint n plunge. No wonder swallowed seaweed...

If it's still bothering u, then keep drinking tonight till u puke it out lor. Cheers

Thanks for your kind advise. Kekeke.......

The experience was to me something like the good old days when teaching sec school gf how to do it like that.

I felt so too.......

Hey, You two leave some juice for me and dun KC her too deep deep hor:(:D

bonkster
02-08-2009, 11:58 AM
I felt so too.......

Looks like u also enjoyed corrupting mei mei back in school huh :D

Hey, You two leave some juice for me and dun KC her too deep deep hor

Don't worry still got juice "gao gao"...confirm enough to wash down your dental floss. Hahaha :p:D

STINKARMS
02-08-2009, 01:15 PM
hi , may I have the ctc please , thanks

action_seeker
02-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Actually had an appt with her Monday but was called off as she was on code red... so finally get to try her today. Like most bros described her, shy and very pretty. To me, she definitely looks younger than most girls her age.

Ding Dong - finally get to see her in a white blouse, pink pants and channel shoes! Good dress sense - say she is in the clothes retail back home actually... really like what I see but she is so shy, refuse to bathe with me and went in toilet to strip into a towel then came and hide under the sheets in bed... makes me more "gian".... saw from all the FRs to go slow, so I just lie next to her and chat for a good 5 mins before holding her hand and start kissing her lips....her soft C boobs certainly was a handul and moans softly as I lick and sucked her nipples.... slowing made my move south. She was already wet by then as I fingered her and later painted her as she starts to moan louder...and can see her breathe harder and move her hips....After she enjoyed herself, I moved my didi to her but she wants be to lie down before giving me a BBBJ - nice - not experienced but decent enough.....Cap on then go for missionary, cowboy and finally finished in doggie.... wanted to switch back to missionary as she really hugs you like gfe but my armies cannot hold back anymore as I went "piak, piak, piak" and she was moaning quite loud by then, so just ram it all the way.

Lin Pei
Looks : 8/10 (I would say she is as pretty as BingEr and Wei2, abt same ht as BingEr but overall svc lose to them as she is new to this - her eyes are really beautiful)
Body : 8/10 (app 1.65m, nice C boobs, nice legs, a little tummy fat but great smooth skin)
French : only get to kiss a little
BBBJ : 6/10 (can improve...)
FJ : 8/10 (wet & responsive)
Paint : yes and she enjoys it
RTF : yes, for her looks alone - but looks like she be back 19th Aug

Heard she enjoys the tour guide services by our bro papaya very much while she was on red! ;). And she reminded me to write her FR :) which I'm more than happy to.... thanks to Bro LSB for the great find and ctc - too bad she is on a short stay...

bonkster
02-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Bro action_seeker, glad u have an enjoyable session with shy babe. ;)

Paiseh hor...borrow a line from your FR... :D

Heard she enjoys the tour guide services by our bro papaya very much

This KC king still dare to tell us not to KC her too deep...:rolleyes::p

just88
02-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Firstly like to thank bro Liang.sanbo for sharing her ctc with a newbie like me.

Met up with her this morning. Really friendly and chatty lady. I'll go straight to the FR and elaborate in there.

FR for Lin Pei.

Looks: 8/10 (Definitely look younger than her age. Pretty to look at even when doing it)
Height: 1.69m (suits her frame)
Body: 8/10 (abit ba. I like. Still has all the necessary curves. Nice legs too)
Boobs: C (ample with nice pair of nips. Wonderful to fondle and suck. Did lots of that)
Painting: Yes (she absolutely loves it and will move, rock her body and moan to your movement. Very, very wet)
Frenching: Yes (lots of it, with tougue action, esp during missionary)
Cathbath: Yes (all over)
BBBJ: 6/10 (room for improvement, but she made the effort)
FJ: 7/10 (only did missionary as i wanted to see her pretty face while bonking her)
RTF: How not to?!!? Before she left for another appointment, she promise to spend more time with me if i decide to meet her again.
GFE: Damn!!!! My previous PRC GF of 1 year just went home. She will be the perfect replacement.
Damage: 90+tips+rm+cd

Definitely one of the better FL. Worth the time and $$$. Too bad she is here only for a short stay. Maybe can make her stay longer.....

Once again thank bro for the ctc. Sunday morning well spent!!!

lukas
02-08-2009, 05:32 PM
any pic to share anyone ??

gedangsa
02-08-2009, 05:35 PM
any pic to share anyone ??
yes, would be nice if can see the pic :)

haonan25
02-08-2009, 07:15 PM

If it's still bothering u, then keep drinking tonight till u puke it out lor. Cheers u dunno he during army time also very garang de, chiong in "bushes"
lolz... tio boh bro papaya....

I really dun understand lor...thot this is a forum where everyone has their OWN opinions so if Papaya thinks she might be a gem, well, that's his problem. but no need to slam ppl's expressions by saying it make u nauseous lor. True, he might be 老王卖瓜... nevertheless as we all said once, One Man's meat is Another's poison:confused:
another cockster who dunno anything and here making a scene... u think im a stranger to bro papaya or bro papaya a stranger to me...? we are sbf friends, met a few times during gatherings...
u cock eye til cannot sense that im " suaning " him...?

really knn cockster....

bonkster
02-08-2009, 07:53 PM
u dunno he during army time also very garang de, chiong in "bushes"

Oic...sibeh garang...always chiong into "bushes" mouth first! :p:D

Liang.SanBo
02-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Lin Pei
Looks : 8/10 (I would say she is as pretty as BingEr and Wei2, abt same ht as BingEr but overall svc lose to them as she is new to this - her eyes are really beautiful)
Body : 8/10 (app 1.65m, nice C boobs, nice legs, a little tummy fat but great smooth skin)
French : only get to kiss a little
BBBJ : 6/10 (can improve...)
FJ : 8/10 (wet & responsive)
Paint : yes and she enjoys it
RTF : yes, for her looks alone - but looks like she be back 19th Aug

FR for Lin Pei.

Looks: 8/10 (Definitely look younger than her age. Pretty to look at even when doing it)
Height: 1.69m (suits her frame)
Body: 8/10 (abit ba. I like. Still has all the necessary curves. Nice legs too)
Boobs: C (ample with nice pair of nips. Wonderful to fondle and suck. Did lots of that)
Painting: Yes (she absolutely loves it and will move, rock her body and moan to your movement. Very, very wet)
Frenching: Yes (lots of it, with tougue action, esp during missionary)
Cathbath: Yes (all over)
BBBJ: 6/10 (room for improvement, but she made the effort)
FJ: 7/10 (only did missionary as i wanted to see her pretty face while bonking her)
RTF: How not to?!!? Before she left for another appointment, she promise to spend more time with me if i decide to meet her again.
GFE: Damn!!!! My previous PRC GF of 1 year just went home. She will be the perfect replacement.
Damage: 90+tips+rm+cd

Definitely one of the better FL. Worth the time and $$$. Too bad she is here only for a short stay. Maybe can make her stay longer.....

Thanks for your FRs.

i1papaya
02-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Heard she enjoys the tour guide services by our bro papaya very much while she was on red! . And she reminded me to write her FR which I'm more than happy to.... thanks to Bro LSB for the great find and ctc - too bad she is on a short stay...

Ooi....NNKC, why your FR also include me:mad:
She invited me to join her mah. So I Kang Cheong to fulfill her request as a tour guide to tour those major Bonking Hotel in Singapore lor.:D

This KC king still dare to tell us not to KC her too deep...

I Kang Cheong King lah and still got many to learn from you all here and I can't compare such different league of Professional KC King and Master hor.

u dunno he during army time also very garang de, chiong in "bushes"
Oic...sibeh garang...always chiong into "bushes" mouth first!

Why suan me again? What do I do to deserve this?:(

I really dun understand lor...thot this is a forum where everyone has their OWN opinions so if Papaya thinks she might be a gem, well, that's his problem. but no need to slam ppl's expressions by saying it make u nauseous lor. True, he might be 老王卖瓜... nevertheless as we all said once, One Man's meat is Another's poison
another cockster who dunno anything and here making a scene... u think im a stranger to bro papaya or bro papaya a stranger to me...? we are sbf friends, met a few times during gatherings...
u cock eye til cannot sense that im " suaning " him...?

really knn cockster....
Bro haonan, Take it lor. Forum is freedom of speech. He maybe a newbie or maybe a clone but still freedom of speech lah.

By the way, please dun suan me any longer leh.

Yes I 老王卖瓜, But from the posted recent FRs or my past TS does it tell that I 卖的是苦瓜,烂瓜或者是甜美的大木瓜?:eek:

Elusion
02-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Ooi....NNKC, why your FR also include me:mad:
She invited me to join her mah. So I Kang Cheong to fulfill her request as a tour guide to tour those major Bonking Hotel in Singapore lor.

Yes I 老王卖瓜, But from the posted recent FRs or my past TS does it tell that I 卖的是苦瓜,烂瓜或者是甜美的大木瓜?

Some bros alerted me that this Lin Pei was the same girl I started a thread before as Xiao Niu. :rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/126638-sweet-looking-tall-dong-bei-36c-big-boobs-girl.html#post3690974

Confirmed is D cup.
Yes you are right, what she messaged is right. I confirmed that she is being Bao cos I'm the one that Bao her liao.....:D

Dear TS, please do not release her CTC anymore. Thanks.:)

Your abv statement really wonder me why? What's your intention?

Swynn
02-08-2009, 11:04 PM
thks bro, PM me.

hornybeng
03-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Looks: 7/10 (Sucker for looks :))
Height: 1.69m (quite tall, and suits her frame)
Body: 7/10 (got tummy, slightly big bone..)
Boobs: 8/10 36C (Pretty yummy and soft.)
Painting: Never try (Finger already wet like opening tap..)
Frenching: Abit only
Cathbath: Abit
BBBJ: 6/10 (Still green, around 1.5 mins)
FJ: 7/10 (only did missionary then surrendered liao, probably coz using the ultra thin..)
RTF: Need to clear long list first.
GFE: 8.5/10..Can't be more friendly.
Damage: 90+20rm

haonan25
03-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Why suan me again? What do I do to deserve this?:(

Bro haonan, Take it lor. Forum is freedom of speech. He maybe a newbie or maybe a clone but still freedom of speech lah.

By the way, please dun suan me any longer leh.

Yes I 老王卖瓜, But from the posted recent FRs or my past TS does it tell that I 卖的是苦瓜,烂瓜或者是甜美的大木瓜?:eek:

haha!!! okok lah, only spicing up life around... dunno why whenever i see u ar, u give the best kc samster feel... i mean other than hoon kee being the emperor of kc kings!! lolz... btw, u sms me askin about the TS thread, i reply u liao, but no news from u.... anything happen ma...?

y291252001
03-08-2009, 01:44 AM
So happening here as well? The TS, LSB runs a Lak-Sub-Bar is it??;) I've also seen this D cupper and my impression is that she gives a feeling of elegance and she's got a nice, womanly smile. Too bad, haven't seen her cleavage as her KC protect her from the wolfy attacks of the tiko bros there (i'm one of them lah).

qi_ko_pei
03-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks to Bro LSB for sharing the contacts of this GEM with me, and Bro HYB07 for accompanying me to bonk..
Anw I just tried Lin Pei.. IMHO.. her looks are the best that I have seen so far.. at first she is really shy, go into toilet to change out of her attire and bath and came out in a towel :D
After TCSS awhile, i started to service her as she just hug me but no action.. slowly catbath and then paint her like Da Vinci.. she really likes being painted as mentioned and juice flow like Kallang River.. she service me for awhile, some catbath and bbbj action.. then i turned her ard to service her again as can feel she really wet n its turning me on.. aft that capped myself and entered her in missionary.. the best position to savour her face.. in missionary i bonked and held her face and frenched her.. after awhile dunno y didi went soft, she v patient no rush, did abit of dirty talking n more frenching n didi hard again.. when gg to cum, held her face, frenched and pumped harder and faster and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Looks: 9/10 (IMO; really my kind)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (no call/sms, but need abit more coaching)
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (more training is required)
GFE: 12/10 (IMO; at first v shy, after break the ice, she really chatty, told me many stuff bout herself, can feel she not just entertaining me but interacting :) also after cum, we still hug and TCSS awhile when waiting for her next customer, got a kiss goodbye as well)
RTF: too bad she gg back real soon, if not will break my record for RTF; she also asked me to post FR, if she did not, mayb i wun post coz after posting mayb her queue longer :(

Bro LSB, thanks for sharing, will up u first once recover for this excellent KT

qi_ko_pei
03-08-2009, 01:53 AM
[QUOTE=Elusion;3973923]Some bros alerted me that this Lin Pei was the same girl I started a thread before as Xiao Niu. :rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/126638-sweet-looking-tall-dong-bei-36c-big-boobs-girl.html#post3690974

Bro, just to check, from your previous thread it does sound a bit like Lin Pei, but she mentioned that she is from HarErBin, and that it is her first time here? Whereas your previous thread Xiao Nui is from shenyang?:confused:

Elusion
03-08-2009, 04:50 AM

Bro, just to check, from your previous thread it does sound a bit like Lin Pei, but she mentioned that she is from HarErBin, and that it is her first time here? Whereas your previous thread Xiao Nui is from shenyang?:confused:

Those samsters who had called her before knew best. i1papaya defintely knew her best. This time her return she changed her identity. If she said she is first time here , she is not telling the truth or i1papaya is the one. That is nothing wrong she return here to become a fl but don't understand why i1papaya in my last thread said she was kept.
I am not against i1papaya in person but just doubt.
Who is thread starter liang san bo ? I need not say much. i1papaya knew best.

Liang.SanBo
03-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Looks: 7/10 (Sucker for looks :))
Height: 1.69m (quite tall, and suits her frame)
Body: 7/10 (got tummy, slightly big bone..)
Boobs: 8/10 36C (Pretty yummy and soft.)
Painting: Never try (Finger already wet like opening tap..)
Frenching: Abit only
Cathbath: Abit
BBBJ: 6/10 (Still green, around 1.5 mins)
FJ: 7/10 (only did missionary then surrendered liao, probably coz using the ultra thin..)
RTF: Need to clear long list first.
GFE: 8.5/10..Can't be more friendly.
Damage: 90+20rm

Looks: 9/10 (IMO; really my kind)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (no call/sms, but need abit more coaching)
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (more training is required)
GFE: 12/10 (IMO; at first v shy, after break the ice, she really chatty, told me many stuff bout herself, can feel she not just entertaining me but interacting :) also after cum, we still hug and TCSS awhile when waiting for her next customer, got a kiss goodbye as well)
RTF: too bad she gg back real soon, if not will break my record for RTF; she also asked me to post FR, if she did not, mayb i wun post coz after posting mayb her queue longer :(

Bro LSB, thanks for sharing, will up u first once recover for this excellent KT

Thanks for your FR

aquaboy
03-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Bro, can you pm me contact please? tks

Elusion
03-08-2009, 02:34 PM
I1papaya and the TS or i1papaya aka LSB choose to remain silent unable to answer my curiousity. Lost of words ????????????????????????

walabis
03-08-2009, 02:47 PM
I1papaya and the TS or i1papaya aka LSB choose to remain silent unable to answer my curiousity. Lost of words ????????????????????????

Have you seen or spoken to her? you so sure is her? :rolleyes:

bonkster
03-08-2009, 04:01 PM

Bro Elusion, i've read through your old thread. Can tell that u r a helpful bro who enjoys sharing good stuff with the rest of us.

I've tried Lin Pei a few days ago, but frankly i have no idea if they r the same gal.

After reading through the issue in your thread, i came to the conclusion that it's water under the bridge. IMHO, both of u r genuine cheongsters, both r trying to help out in the first place. No point getting worked up over such matters.

What's more important is that this Lin Pei IMO is a pretty good bonk. She seems like a nice gal n so far has not done a bad job servicing bros.

Anyway, i just hope all hard feelings will be put aside for the better good of sharing this gem with more bros and helping her business at the same time.

Just my 2 cents worth. My apologies if i've been too kaypoh.

Cheers :)

Liang.SanBo
03-08-2009, 04:56 PM

Aiyo Bro....Can give me room and time for me to breathe or not. I got my day job to take care of and still need to audit the samsters that PM for Lin Pei's CTC.
Recently already Kena from my boss for lost drive in my work liao. Today also kenna called in for Lecture liao and now I have to take care of answering things that I dun know who is Xiao Nui 小牛or小妞.:(?

Anyway, I think all cheongsters are interested is to read about FRs with her not about what dispute. Sorry if you may not agree. Let's all move on.

I'm thinking to giving up as TS. First time doing TS and didn't know that it is so siong......:(

Any Volunteer???

i1papaya
03-08-2009, 11:07 PM

Just login only see this.....Alama not again???
Bro can we please end or not to start any dispute and move on?
I'm tired of answering and beside, why should I? As I'm not hired as a reception.
I'm open to any TCSS of anything and have fun chat together like most of the kakis doing together. As I'm not any Siant or Fighter, but I'm sure I'm a weak challenger, not like a lawyer and I'm unable to argue. So I'm alway at losing end for my poor Verbosity? Is this fine?

i1papaya
03-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Aiyo Bro....Can give me room and time for me to breathe or not. I got my day job to take care of and still need to audit the samsters that PM for Lin Pei's CTC.
Recently already Kena from my boss for lost drive in my work liao. Today also kenna called in for Lecture liao and now I have to take care of answering things that I dun know who is Xiao Nui 小牛or小妞.:(?

Anyway, I think all cheongsters are interested is to read about FRs with her not about what dispute. Sorry if you may not agree. Let's all move on.

I'm thinking to giving up as TS. First time doing TS and didn't know that it is so siong......:(

Any Volunteer???

Bro Liang, why suddenly like that?:(
Sorry I'm retired to be a TS liao. Currently only one FL(360 degree BBBJ) that Bro Walabis requested me to help as TM Temporally. Me also getting busy with my day job cos my boss also Nagging for more business and do more delivery.:(

Woei
04-08-2009, 12:25 AM

Any Volunteer???

bro bonkster u interested ? :p

anakinjedi
04-08-2009, 12:35 AM
TS, thanks for the contact. Met this chio lady and here's my simple FR.

Look: 8/10 She's got really nice eyes and sharp features.
Complexion: Not bad, good maintenance. Asked her what she use, she laughed. I say I think it's sperm.
Boobs: 8.5/10 D for Dynamite!!!
Body: 7/10 She's big-boned naturally.
Fingering: didn't try
Frenching: didn't try
BJ: 7.5/10 Good technique, love the way her head moves when sucking it in
Pussy-licking: didn't try, too engrossed with pressing her luscious boobs!!
FJ: 8/10 Tried a few patterns and love the way she moans.
RTF: most probably :)

Any Volunteer???
Me!! Me!!! Me!!!! Anyway, serious, if TS want to give up, I can take over but need to have official change-of-command parade ok?

Interested applicants, please fill in the application forms.

wilang
04-08-2009, 12:48 AM
can pass her ctc

thank for ur sharing

haonan25
04-08-2009, 12:58 AM

arbo bro woei be TS lor... lolz

qi_ko_pei
04-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Just had my RTF w LP after trying her last nite.. what I really like about her besides her good figure, smooth complexion are her eyes, lips and her attitude.. i couldnt find the place she asked me to pick her from, she waited mayb 20mins for me... tot she wld be damn pissed off but when i met her sweet talk a bit, everything ok :D to hotel, TCSS a bit, frenching then straightaway action without showering as very "hot".. action is similar to my previous FR.. i think i kena her KC, she v chatty, speaks what she has in mind and her smile.. can really brighten up your worst day.. for yesterday bonk and today RTF, only did in missionary, coz can c her face and frenching.. really great feeling.. once again thanks to Bro LSB for contacts.. anw i think u r doing a good job as TS :)

Woei
04-08-2009, 01:13 AM
arbo bro woei be TS lor... lolz

Haha....I only hv time to bonk but nt manage :D but if TS insist I wont reject lor ;)

haonan25
04-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Haha....I only hv time to bonk but nt manage :D but if TS insist I wont reject lor ;)

haha! see see! last word, wont reject.. heart wants de... lolz.. ok, bro lsb, give bro woei... lolz

Azelf
04-08-2009, 02:01 AM
hi bro

can I have her ctc ? thanks

de javu
04-08-2009, 08:15 AM
TQ for bro for this D cupper girl as I always like big boobs girl. She is the same girl as what bro elusion had said. She is not first time here already. She don't seem like to remember me and i treat her as a new girl.

kevin22
04-08-2009, 10:47 AM
May I have her contact please? thank you very much

ubizzkid
04-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Many thanks to TS for sharing the contact.She is reali beautiful and a gem not to be missed.Heard from her that she will be leaving on middle of this month.Grab your chance while she is here. :D A short and brief FR. Looks easily 8/10,BBBJ slow and steady.Till i gotta stop her at times as i am cumming.8/10.Tightness is good too.7.5/10. Boobs are huge and natural. Except that they are not close together.Will b a 9/10 if they r close.I Give them a 8/10.Complexion is good....Lastly she belongs to the bigger frame type of gals therefore she looks big in size wif a reasonable amount of flesh.
Hope my FR can help u out if u are keen in making your booking..

bonkster
04-08-2009, 03:27 PM

I'm fine with helping her since we r quite "gam". :p Still hope bro LSB can continue. Change TS after thread started a bit confusing...

haha! see see! last word, wont reject.. heart wants de... lolz.. ok, bro lsb, give bro woei... lolz

Bro haonan u professional TS de. Ar bo u take over la...what's one more? No sweat for u one mah :D

Liang.SanBo
04-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Just called Lin Pei about how's her day.

To my surprise our Bro qi_ko_pei will be doing his 2nd RTF later(3rd course within 3 days)!!! He book a slot liao....:D
You are the man Bro qkp!!

By the way, Lin Pei and I had decided that since I will be very busy with my day job, Bro anakinjedi will be the TM. Lin Pei agrees she will be on another good hands.

So Bro anakinjedi aka yantao kia, we have faith in you...:)

To all Cheongsters, please PM bro anakinjedi for Lin Pei's CTC in future.

Elusion
04-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Have you seen or spoken to her? you so sure is her? :rolleyes:

Is not important whether I have spoken to her BUT those who had tried Xiao Nui before knew Lin Pei = Xiao Nui

Any Volunteer???

i norminate FL_4U

Elusion
04-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Just login only see this.....Alama not again???
Bro can we please end or not to start any dispute and move on?
I'm tired of answering and beside, why should I? As I'm not hired as a reception.
I'm open to any TCSS of anything and have fun chat together like most of the kakis doing together. As I'm not any Siant or Fighter, but I'm sure I'm a weak challenger, not like a lawyer and I'm unable to argue. So I'm alway at losing end for my poor Verbosity? Is this fine?

you call yourself a weak challenger? Look at your the other thread you warned others to beware. You think you are smart but you not smart enough. You had exposed your another clone.

Elusion
04-08-2009, 04:58 PM
TQ for bro for this D cupper girl as I always like big boobs girl. She is the same girl as what bro elusion had said. She is not first time here already. She don't seem like to remember me and i treat her as a new girl.

Bro ,you can confirm she is actually the same girl who i1papaya claimed he BOAED her. She is a good bonk before as I mentioned before. Whoever is the TS , regardless is Liang San Bo or i1papaya, whoever has her ctc will like her. I believe the TS will do a good job.

bonkster
04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Whoever is the TS , regardless is Liang San Bo or i1papaya, whoever has her ctc will like her. I believe the TS will do a good job.

Yup...this i totally agree with u bro. What matters is that someone is helping her. Cheers :)

Bro anakinjedi, i have faith in u too. May the force be with u! ;):D

markibugs
04-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Is not important whether I have spoken to her BUT those who had tried Xiao Nui before knew Lin Pei = Xiao Nui

These people thinks they are seniors & the king here.. yayapapaya. if u look carefully in the first page of this thread, ,they have already given themselves away. still wanto deny it. this is what hokkien say , gia kaki lan kar kaki tow.
The stats very familiar.... do you think i know her? :rolleyes:
Maybe...:D

you call yourself a weak challenger? Look at your the other thread you warned others to beware. You think you are smart but you not smart enough. You had exposed your another clone.
I remember that thread.. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/126638-sweet-looking-tall-dong-bei-36c-big-boobs-girl.html :D

here is another thread that cheehong roti prata yayapapaya start , he thinks he damn great ! KNN! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/139383-attention-all-ts-please-note-nick.html

Woei
04-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Yup...this i totally agree with u bro. What matters is that someone is helping her. Cheers :)

Bro anakinjedi, i have faith in u too. May the force be with u! ;):D

Dont keep her too busy until I cant get a slot for RTF :p

bonkster
04-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Dont keep her too busy until I cant get a slot for RTF :p

Must make sure u get your slot la...n each time u RTF u must pyscho her to try something new hor... :D

Next time i RTF, will ask her to demo what 新招 she learnt from u. Haha :p

haonan25
04-08-2009, 07:03 PM
must make sure u get your slot la...n each time u rtf u must pyscho her to try something new hor... :d

next time i rtf, will ask her to demo what 新招 she learnt from u. Haha :p
cim!! Cim!!

bonkster
04-08-2009, 07:15 PM
cim!! Cim!!

Haha...u ta bai sibeh juay idea de! :p:D I raise both hands n didi in support :D

davezhiwei
04-08-2009, 11:10 PM
bro pls send me ctc, can't resist busty girls, tks!

anakinjedi
05-08-2009, 12:36 AM
By the way, Lin Pei and I had decided that since I will be very busy with my day job, Bro anakinjedi will be the TM. Lin Pei agrees she will be on another good hands.

I just got the baton from Liang.SanBo to take over as TM. I'll try to help her even though there has been quite a lot of bickering here. Hope it is all settled now.

bro pls send me ctc, can't resist busty girls, tks!
I will pass her ctc to you but please write FR if you have booked her. Thank you.

warbird
05-08-2009, 01:51 PM
I hv not written a FR on FLs n legal gals since the 2 I wrote for Bingbing in Feb of this yr, in part bcos I hv not upped many since due to my other activities n in part bcos the gals hv been only so-so. But Lin Pei is certainly a cut above the average PRC MMs. Tall, pretty w/ natural C boobs n ample, bouncy ass which is great for doggie. Services were good too. I met her the other day n had a 2 hr session. Very satisfied.

A very brief FR:
Origin: Harbin, China
HT: 169 w/o shoes
WT: Abt 56 kg
Looks: 7-7.5 (looks a bit like local Chn gal)
Boobs: 7.5-8, at least C, natural
Figure: 8-8.5, quite proportionate w/medium bony frame, but has a bit of excess meat/fat, would be at least 9 if she loses 2-3 kg. Nice n shapely ass n long, straight legs.
BJ: 8, I insisted on CD
Frenching: I didn't want
Painting: I dun do it
Pussy: 8, a bit bushy (I like)
FJ: 8, responsive, tight n wet, hahaha.
GFE: 8-9
Damage: As stated by other bros
RTF: Yes

A big thank you to TS. Will up u when I regain power.
BTW, she vehemently denied that she is Xiao Nui/Rui.

She also showed me her photos taken when she was thinner. She is very photogenic n look very beautiful n sexy in those pics!!

Cheers!!

haonan25
05-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Haha...u ta bai sibeh juay idea de! :p:D I raise both hands n didi in support :D

but if i 1st time go, sure cant cim de. i need 3 4 times... lolz... who wan sponsor me...?

Woei
05-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Must make sure u get your slot la...n each time u RTF u must pyscho her to try something new hor... :D

Next time i RTF, will ask her to demo what 新招 she learnt from u. Haha

She did mentioned Ass Rim.....:p

but if i 1st time go, sure cant cim de. i need 3 4 times... lolz... who wan sponsor me...?

U nt even started :rolleyes: arbo u sponsor me lolz.... :D

haonan25
05-08-2009, 04:31 PM
U nt even started :rolleyes: arbo u sponsor me lolz.... :D

good idea, but if i sponsor 1 time, and u cant get CIM/COF, u sponsor me back 2 times...hahahaha

edgar18
05-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Dear TS,

Heres my FR:

Made me wait for half hour and kep msging me "on the way, on the way". Was falling asleep , cos the freaking tv wouldn't work and i cant be bothered to call for repair.

Finally she rang the door bell. Sweet sweet face is what i saw that night. Came in the room kept apologising, and of cos, i told its nothing, dun wori.

Then came the bathing part, i was doing it alone.

Then came the bed part , here is the highlight:

Now i wana emphasize on the bbbj. As i wasnt that much aroused and hard, she went straight for my limpy dick. and this is so turn on. she was quite shy and blowing ever so slowly and gentle. At some point of time, you can the saliva on her lips stringing to me dick. Hoi....... that was such a turn on.
It felt like my teenage gf giving me one of those innocent blows while my parents were out.

man, that bbbj just blew my mind as i watched her doing it and doin it slowly exploring every corner and edge of my cock head with her tongue. And at the same time , so shy to look up at me. wooozzz....nice!

the blow was good. The rest is sop.

face - sweet
figure - nice long legs
boobs - a big handful (good to play wif when she giving that nice long bj)
fj - sop
bbbj - as i mentioned earlier (made me felt like a teenager)

Would go back for more
cheers

kngfh888
05-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Dear TS,
Thank you so much for her ctc.
Booked her today and here is my brief FR:
HT : 169m
Wt: abt 56kg
Looks: 8 - 8.5 ( my type )
Boobs: C to D, natural
Figure: nice except has a bit excess fat on the stomach
BJ : never try
Frenching : never try
Fingering : Yes , very wet
FJ : responsive & moan alot
GFE : 8
Damage: $90 + tip
RTF: Yes ( would like to try her bj next time )

A nice gal who like to smile & have a good attitude.

bonkster
05-08-2009, 06:45 PM
I met her the other day n had a 2 hr session. Very satisfied.

Bro warbird, seldom see u take time off from picking up mei mei to cheong FL. Glad u also enjoyed her as much as i did. :p

I just RTF her, gotta say that her service has improved. Can tell she's making steady progress towards service excellence.

Would rate her the same for her appearance (both looks and body r still much to my liking) and she is still shy about shower (really don't know y?).

Action wise, her BBBJ has definitely gotten better. She's not the fast and furious type, prefers to do it slowly and patiently, focusing on the seduction part. This time i noticed there was some extra tongue twirling action as she engulfed my shaft. Suction was better too. Kept alternating between going up and down the shaft and licking my balls. Covered every inch of my package! Her FJ was very accommodating and responsive. Combined with those soft and seductive moans. I couldn't tahan and surrendered shortly.

GFE has also improved...maybe becos RTF. Frenching was a lot more passionate and the look of her mesmerizing eyes as she ran her fingers across my face, gave me a few moments of super high GFE.

Overall a highly enjoyable RTF experience, which made me looked forward to the next time. :D

She did mentioned Ass Rim.....

good idea, but if i sponsor 1 time, and u cant get CIM/COF, u sponsor me back 2 times...hahahaha

Tio zapped twice by TCSS IN MODERATION n someone who didn't leave nick for my post to support the CIM idea. :( Now backside still pain.

How bout u all sponsor me to ease the pain? Maybe i heng heng can get both AR n CIM... :p

haonan25
05-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Tio zapped twice by TCSS IN MODERATION n someone who didn't leave nick for my post to support the CIM idea. :( Now backside still pain.

How bout u all sponsor me to ease the pain? Maybe i heng heng can get both AR n CIM... :p
LOL!! also same, if u can CIM, i sponsor u.. but if u cant, u sponsor me baxk 2x session... hehehehe... cannot force and sudden CIM hor, must she willing let u shoot inside and enjoy de, must show me evidence!! lolz.... ymr i recover, i upz u lah... :)

peach boy
05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
tks bro ts for tis gem ,chio gal of the month.....:D
name:lin pei
orgin:harerbin china
looks:8(swee looking wif nice eyes )
boobs:c-d cup really big awesome nice to lick n squeeze
frenching:7.5(alot of saliva left on my face haha)
catbath:7.5(lick my nipple n body wow so song )
bj:7(i opt for bj stroking n movement of her head n eye contact wif u make u feel so high)
fj:8(1 of the best sexy bonking pattern from her n her moaning make u cum as fast as turbo)
damage:90+tips xcluded rm n cd
rtf:yes but on my rtf list....:D

zoro
05-08-2009, 10:35 PM
nice one bro ts, can i have the ctc please

paganwinter
05-08-2009, 10:46 PM
thanks to bro LSB for d contact...arranged a meeting with her n had a sextified seesion....:D

Lin pei

Face: 7.5/10 is quite pretty n has a very cheerful smile...wavy hair but tied up

Boobs: c cups soft but nicely shaped ...good to suck

Pussy: no odour...hair at pubic area, pussy area slight hair

Body: a little meaty sexy body...smooth long shapely leg..hehe

French: suddenly not into it

Painting: i don’t ....

Fingering: abit only...as spent most time licking n sucking tits

catbath:8/10 nipples n balls

BbbJ:8/10 very shiok...have to use hand to guide her head movement ...as usual my preference to have it lying n standing...nearly cum...

FJ: missionary.....so can see cfm look ....tight n soft moans

GFE:7/10 very chatty after warm up...hug like gf till times up...very shy girl...

Massage:nil

Damage:as stated in thread...

SmallBro
05-08-2009, 11:03 PM
juz wan to ask.. does she have a mole juz above her lips in the middle part...?? i remembered this xiao rui asked for only $70 bucks before...

Sanji
05-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Bro ts, can i have the ctc, please. thanks

anakinjedi
06-08-2009, 12:47 AM
I hv not written a FR on FLs n legal gals since the 2 I wrote for Bingbing in Feb of this yr, in part bcos I hv not upped many since due to my other activities n in part bcos the gals hv been only so-so. But Lin Pei is certainly a cut above the average PRC MMs. Tall, pretty w/ natural C boobs n ample, bouncy ass which is great for doggie. Services were good too. I met her the other day n had a 2 hr session. Very satisfied.

It felt like my teenage gf giving me one of those innocent blows while my parents were out.

man, that bbbj just blew my mind as i watched her doing it and doin it slowly exploring every corner and edge of my cock head with her tongue. And at the same time , so shy to look up at me. wooozzz....nice!

the blow was good. The rest is sop.

bbbj - as i mentioned earlier (made me felt like a teenager)

RTF: Yes ( would like to try her bj next time )
A nice gal who like to smile & have a good attitude.
Bro warbird, seldom see u take time off from picking up mei mei to cheong FL. Glad u also enjoyed her as much as i did. :p

I just RTF her, gotta say that her service has improved. Can tell she's making steady progress towards service excellence.

Overall a highly enjoyable RTF experience, which made me looked forward to the next time.

tks bro ts for tis gem ,chio gal of the month.....
rtf:yes but on my rtf list....
thanks to bro LSB for d contact...arranged a meeting with her n had a sextified seesion....

TM here thank you all for your kind FRs. I'm sure the TS has done a good job, and I hope to do the same, if not better. More contacts given out to bros. Do keep the FRs coming!

scumscum
06-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Bro, can I get her ctc?

thanks in advance.

kewl
06-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Hi bro, can share her contacts.
Many thnx..

paganwinter
06-08-2009, 08:04 AM
TM here thank you all for your kind FRs. I'm sure the TS has done a good job, and I hope to do the same, if not better. More contacts given out to bros. Do keep the FRs coming!

hehe...just reporting as experienced....will up bro lsb n youself once recovered..:D

bonkster
06-08-2009, 08:21 AM
LOL!! also same, if u can CIM, i sponsor u.. but if u cant, u sponsor me baxk 2x session... hehehehe... cannot force and sudden CIM hor, must she willing let u shoot inside and enjoy de, must show me evidence!! lolz.... ymr i recover, i upz u lah... :)

How to show evidence?? My 2IC camera shy de. Gotta work so hard for sponsorhip...i give up! :p:D Thks in advance ;)

ken6890
06-08-2009, 11:41 AM

how to show evidence ?? :eek:take video :D

will she suit me ?? :D

haonan25
06-08-2009, 04:06 PM
How to show evidence?? My 2IC camera shy de. Gotta work so hard for sponsorhip...i give up! :p:D Thks in advance ;)
hahahaha... i dont mind hard work bro, u sponsor me.. lai lai :x
how to show evidence ?? take video :D

will she suit me ??
she dont suits u... u better stay in mountain with dc bro watch his newly bought TV....

Senna
06-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks to bro LSB for d contact.
Call her yesterday afternoon, to my surprise, she was free, quickly drive and pick her up from Orchard Rd. When I saw her, Wow, like what another bro had mention, she's another level as to the other PRC FL, one that you want to bring her out dinner with. Got those Tai Tai trendy look. Tall and busty, can't wait and proceed to her preferred hotel for a sextified seesion....

We had a good chat along the way to the hotel, very cahty and carry the coversation well, polite and well mannered.

Once in the room, she's shy and insist that I shower seperately. When we got on the bed, only covered with tower, she's still quite shy, just like gf in my college days, took our time slowly caress each other, when the tower's off, OMG, those lovely melons, real! unlike those enhenced, so soft and nice.
We frenched, from light touches to passioate, her pussy was really wet. She then turn me over to give me a blow, and that was so arousing, with those light movements, though not much sucktion, but that's enough to get you very high. I was then very busy with one hand on the lovely melons tha other stroking her mei mei. Oh yes, her heavenly moan, make you really cannot tahan. She then ask me to go in quickly, as she could not take it any more. I tease her a bit longer before finally carry on with FJ.
She started with cowgirl, what a site, those melons bouncing up n down, I then carry her for more action, only did a few strocks as she was too afraid and not use to it. finally finish in missionary, wanted to try doggy, should be quite a scene, but she hug me so tight, and beg me to trust faster and harder, finally we came together. WTF.

Below r her stats

Lin pei

Face: 7.5/10 she's quite pretty with very cheerful smile
Boobs: C/D cups soft but nicely shaped, very good to suck
Body: 8/10 a little meaty sexy body, nice long shapely leg.attractive
French: 9/10 Yes! from light perks to passionate (non-smoker)
Painting: i don’t ....
Fingering: as well as licking n sucking tits
catbath:7/10 nipples n balls
BbbJ:8/10 very shiok, just like ur college GF
FJ: 8/10 one of the best with those tight pussy n soft moans which turn very loud before and when came.
GFE:7/10 very chatty immediately after met, hug like gf till times up, not time watcher, very pretty and nice girl

RTF: Definately, a few more times before she left.

bonkster
06-08-2009, 04:45 PM
she dont suits u... u better stay in mountain with dc bro watch his newly bought TV....

Don't chase him away lei. Even if caveman see this nice eyes, pretty face n big (.)(.) also will "gian gian" one mah... :D

Fyi bro ken, she'll be leaving in less than 2 weeks...better come down from your mountain soon :p

dadada
06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Dear Liang San Bo,

I have to thank you for the quick replied.

I was wondering what to do, and decided to browse SB if have any lobang. Usually, after you request for Ctc, it will take a day or two, or rather, sometimes it will never happen. I am surprise that I have a private mail after 1/2 hour.

Sms and booked an appointment.

First glance at the FL,

Good figure, not bad looking, good dress sense, and tall.

After undress, the headlamp is better and compliment with long slim legs. The only down side is a bit of tummy and if you look harder, she looks a bit older. you will wish to know her earlier in her earlier 20s.

Service was rather SOP, needed to mention is her slow bj, it makes you feel like booking your high school lover.

The below is my stat;

Age: 26, but I find her look older. Maybe got mature face.
HT: 169 w/o shoes ( good height for me)
WT: Abt 56 kg
Looks: 7
Boobs: 7, at least C, natural
Figure: 7
BJ: 7
Frenching: Nope
Painting: Nope
Pussy: wet and no smell. ( dun allow fingering inside)
FJ: 8
GFE: 9
Damage: As stated by other bros
RTF: Maybe

Enjoy

haonan25
06-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Don't chase him away lei. Even if caveman see this nice eyes, pretty face n big (.)(.) also will "gian gian" one mah... :D

Fyi bro ken, she'll be leaving in less than 2 weeks...better come down from your mountain soon :p
LOL! oh, 2 weeks.. np la, i wait last day then upz her... and surprise CIM k..? lolz...

bonkster
06-08-2009, 05:11 PM
LOL! oh, 2 weeks.. np la, i wait last day then upz her... and surprise CIM k..? lolz...

This one is feisty...wait u surprise CIM, she also surprise bite your 2IC...lolx :D

Same rules apply hor, must she willing n enjoy. Then upon showing me your video, will u get your reimbursement. Don't try to cheat! :p:D

haonan25
06-08-2009, 07:06 PM
This one is feisty...wait u surprise CIM, she also surprise bite your 2IC...lolx :D

Same rules apply hor, must she willing n enjoy. Then upon showing me your video, will u get your reimbursement. Don't try to cheat! :p:D

then hmm.... secret video, finger her til high high... then i surprise cim... go home edit video... muhahaha... swee boh..?

mukatisu
06-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Thank you Bro Liang.SanBo for Lin Pei ctc. Below is my simple FR as promised.

1st impression: beautiful lady with good taste on her clothing. She said she was in fashion business back in China.
Look: 8/10 Beautiful eyes and sharp features.
Body: Tall, slightly shorter than me (I am 1.74m). Lucky she not wearing heel! Not suitable for Bro 1.65m and below.
Boobs: Big and natural. I like looking at them hanging in the air(mirror reflection) when she BJ on me.
Fingering: yes, very wet
BJ: 7.5/10. Thank u to Bro who taught her
Pussy-licking: didn't try
FJ: 8/10 Tried a few patterns and love the way she moans, soft and natural.
RTF: Already did! But sad she is leaving out shore soon!

Thank you again for Bro Liang.SanBo for introducing such a wonderful girl to me. The best so far under $100 category.:D

qi_ko_pei
07-08-2009, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=Liang.SanBo;3979055]Just called Lin Pei about how's her day.

To my surprise our Bro qi_ko_pei will be doing his 2nd RTF later(3rd course within 3 days)!!! He book a slot liao....:D
You are the man Bro qkp!!

Bro LSB, I did my 3rd course last night.. n sad to say, should be my last course :( not bcoz she no good but because the GFE is really too strong, i really kena her KC, if i RTF again, dunno wat will happen (fall for her? :eek:).. but anw really thnks 4 this ultimate KT, had upped u to show my appreciation :D

Liang.SanBo
07-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Glad that many bros enjoyed sexxions with her. Time wait for no one. Be quick to book a slot but dun shot out too quick hor:D

Thanks again Bro Anakinjedi for your kind follow-up.

anakinjedi
07-08-2009, 10:00 AM
will she suit me ?? :D
Thanks to bro LSB for d contact.

Tall and busty, can't wait and proceed to her preferred hotel for a sextified seesion....

FJ: 8/10 one of the best with those tight pussy n soft moans which turn very loud before and when came.
GFE:7/10 very chatty immediately after met, hug like gf till times up, not time watcher, very pretty and nice girl

RTF: Definately, a few more times before she left.
then hmm.... secret video, finger her til high high... then i surprise cim... go home edit video... muhahaha... swee boh..?
Glad that many bros enjoyed sexxions with her. Time wait for no one. Be quick to book a slot but dun shot out too quick hor:D

Thanks again Bro Anakinjedi for your kind follow-up.

Bro ken6890, if you don't try her, you will never know if she suits you. Hurry, she's leaving soon.

Bro Senna, thank you for your FR. Thanks also to the other bros for the nice FRs!

Bro haonan, got alot of other CIM babes in the other threads. Can try them, but I think you want a challenge that's why want to get LinPei to CIM, right? Good luck!

Bro LSB, I think you're still doing a great job as the TS. This TM can take a backseat already.

Liang.SanBo
07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Bro LSB, I think you're still doing a great job as the TS. This TM can take a backseat already.

You mean the EXCEL name list of given and rejected samsters sheet that I forworded to you?

Those interested to get Lin Pei's ctc, Please PM Bro Anakinjedi and please dun PM me.

May The Force Be With You. (But not all to your Dicky.:p)

anakinjedi
07-08-2009, 10:45 AM
The spreadsheet is too long already! Alright, for the contact of this service-oriented lady, contact me with the pm function. I'll try to respond as fast as possible. Thank you.

qi_ko_pei
07-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Bro Anakinjedi, thnks 4 taking over as TS, will up u in due course :) hope bros here will treat LP with your TLC.. sadly for me no more RTF :(

deslim05
07-08-2009, 11:18 AM
bro, pm me pls.

IronRock
07-08-2009, 11:52 AM
please share the contact , thanks

bonkster
07-08-2009, 12:50 PM

Hahah...like that also can?? :eek::D Really gotta give it to u. Btw, thanks for the upz! ;)

ken6890
07-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Bro ken6890, if you don't try her, you will never know if she suits you. Hurry, she's leaving soon.
aiyo , bro anakinjedi you still haven't give me the ctc , wait to hurry also cannot leh :D:rolleyes:

remyken
07-08-2009, 03:30 PM
share the ctc anyone? thanx :)

happiz
07-08-2009, 03:34 PM
the stats seems great. can pm the ctc, bro?

anakinjedi
07-08-2009, 10:23 PM
aiyo , bro anakinjedi you still haven't give me the ctc , wait to hurry also cannot leh :D:rolleyes:

bro ken6890, I've pm you her contact - special case for you.

Do pm me to ask for her ctc as I won't be able to look through the whole postings to see who ask for her contact in the thread. Thanks.

Woei
07-08-2009, 11:54 PM

bro finally BTH liao..... cme dwn frm mountain :D

haonan25
08-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Hahah...like that also can?? :eek::D Really gotta give it to u. Btw, thanks for the upz! ;)

LOL!!! yeah yeah, sponsorship from bonk bonk bro coming up... hahahaha

bonkster
08-08-2009, 06:50 PM
LOL!!! yeah yeah, sponsorship from bonk bonk bro coming up... hahahaha

Hahaha...must edit a swee swee vid for me to pcc hor. All the best for your mission! :p:D

jason28
08-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Hi Bro,

Care to share her contacts. Thanks:)

ken6890
08-08-2009, 09:44 PM
bro ken6890, I've pm you her contact - special case for you.

thks for the ctc , hope I got chance to try out :D

bro finally BTH liao..... cme dwn frm mountain :D

kee kee stay at mountain too long got good lobang must jump down also lah :D

bonkster
09-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Our dear LP was not feeling well for the past 2 days...finally back in service today! :)

Got my RTF n made me a happy singaporean on national day...hee. :D It was another sextisfying session. Chemistry keeps getting better n her looks grow on me everytime i see her. Have to always remind myself not to KC too much, if not sure will miss her a lot when she leaves... :p

ak47fxxk
09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
wow...sounds like a FL worth to hv a session wif her...can u pls pm me her contact...? thx bro...:)

Liang.SanBo
09-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Our dear LP was not feeling well for the past 2 days...finally back in service today!

Got my RTF n made me a happy singaporean on national day...hee. It was another sextisfying session. Chemistry keeps getting better n her looks grow on me everytime i see her. Have to always remind myself not to KC too much, if not sure will miss her a lot when she leaves...

Me also had my super sextisfied National Day RTF celebration too. Just as the Parade started to shoot it's Fireworks, coincidentally my canon also shoots it's Waterworks :p:D

Too bad, she will only be here for the next 9 days and counting down.:(
Hope she considers to stay longer as she said she begin to like our "Cuntory" liao:D

So bros, Better be hurry and not to miss this beautiful boat that may not return. Those need to RTF, go and do your RTF. Those need to book, go and do your booking now.

BigeYe
10-08-2009, 12:16 AM
bro , please share the ctc , thanks

adamll
10-08-2009, 12:31 AM
hi bro long legs andbig boobs what a find, just love it, can have her contacts no. thanks alot:D

cutesy2
10-08-2009, 02:12 AM
hi bro, may i have her ctc pls? thanks in advance=)

Greatwall
10-08-2009, 09:19 AM
hi bro , please pm me the ctc , thanks

bonkster
10-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Me also had my super sextisfied National Day RTF celebration too. Just as the Parade started to shoot it's Fireworks, coincidentally my canon also shoots it's Waterworks

Too bad, she will only be here for the next 9 days and counting down.:(
Hope she considers to stay longer as she said she begin to like our "Cuntory" liao

So bros, Better be hurry and not to miss this beautiful boat that may not return. Those need to RTF, go and do your RTF. Those need to book, go and do your booking now.

Yeay bro, glad u also song song. :D

She mentioned that she's hoping to extend her stay by going on a short overseas trip soon. That should be able to extend her visa. Any bros wanna KC can offer to take her on a trip. Hehe :p

Btw, i keep getting PMs asking for her contact. Bros who want her contact pls ONLY ask from bro Liang.SanBo or anakinjedi. Cheers :)

anakinjedi
10-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Keep those juicy FRs coming. I've released more contacts for post-National Day bonks.

Alkoholic
10-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Many many thanks for Bro LSB for LP's contact.

Met up with her and she is indeed a rare find. Look wise, I would say that LP is easily one of the best looking FL I have tried. Those 7s and 8s listed in previous FRs are not exaggerated. She is pretty, tall, big breasted with long slim legs. Hard to beat that combo. Some bros may find her somewhat bigger boned and a tad flabby on the tummy area but I appreciate women with a little meat on them.

LP is the shy type, so we started cuddling and chatting to break the ice before I initiated the action by working on her boobies. (Fortunately she's not the type who screams pain when you fondle her amazing headlights.) Lick Lick Rabba Rabba. She gets wet quite easily. Next comes the BJ. I have to agree with one bro who said that she blows like your old teenage GF. Certainly not the blow your brains out type but somehow it feels surprisingly good. Capped after a 5 to 10 min BJ and rocked her silly. Overall it was an excellent session. Highly recommended to bros who is looking for a girl who acts more like a GF than an FL.

Stats:
Looks 8
Figure 8
BBBJ 7
Service 7.5
RTF? YES!

Aftershave@8
10-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Thanks Bro A-jedi for LP contact. Had an enjoyable time with her this evening despite a “poor” start – due to my mis-communication, I went to wrong hotel!

Very professional, never complain and she actually bought dinner but declined to eat since its “appointment time” despite my insistence, even offered her meal to me if I was hungry… wah, I heart soft already. Although I already clocked 15min due to wrong hotel matter, we TCSS a bit to break the ice in the room, you can sense she is nice person. Told me she showered, and I said the same as I came straight from home – she came closer to me and probably smelt my “freshness”.

Shy girl, went to bathroom and came out with towel and then took cover under bed sheets after dimming lights. I joined her and she started to nibble my nips as her towel fell off… inviting me to auto-roam her fair, smooth body – and very important, 36D assets!

She has that no-rush, let-me-treat-you attitude as she worked southwards to lick my stiffened rod playfully before engulfing my member into her mouth; suction wasn’t great but tongue twirling can consider quite good for BBBJ… meantime I caressed her 100% natural soft soft breasts non-stop, damn shiok!

Sensing she is quite relaxed now, I bedded her and started frenching with no resistance from her, alternating with licking of her awesome big boobs, at the same time fingering her mei-mei outside area, which was already salivating! As I up the tempo of my concurrent fingering and frenching, she produced natural moans and more pussy juice! Mindful of time, I asked her to cap me and ride me – her small mole on top of lips very sexy from this angle + bouncing tits just a few cm. away from my face, some more can see from mirror her soft-soft neh neh juggling (yes, I went early and chose to wait 20min for mirror room, hee… hee…), then I flipped her to missionary position and very quickly unloaded as really cannot tahan anymore!

Washed up separately, quickly, as she had another appointment. Sorry to the 9pm bro, my fault she was a bit late, I sent her home to take spare battery as her MP no battery and she concerned in case you can’t contact her, you will be angry

In summary: Tall (1.69cm), 26 y.o. Harbin girl, fair & smooth complexion, good conversationalist, impressive boobs / full womanly body (not fat, meat at the right places!), great fashion sense (she was in this business in China), fuck-buddy type experience (instead of commercial transaction). Damage: 90 for 1 shot within 1 hr + tips; rm. & CD payable separately

ak47fxxk
11-08-2009, 12:04 AM
FRESH FR (Tried on 9.20pm, reported on 11.30pm) Bcuz she's not to be missed (she's going home soon)

Oh wonderful wonderful wonderful~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual, I would like to express my appreciation to our TS!!!
Thx for u contact n kindness,thk u....

As promised to TS and myself, a faithful FR is a MUST after trying all of the services that provided by all FLs. Rating is based on the individual angle + suggestion to all bros, as a reference for all bros at this forum.

I hv planned to hv an enjoyment with this pretty quite a few weeks ago. Thx TS for the quick response. I've got the contact from TS sometimes ago but dun hv enuf time to hv a session wif her (timing always BO GAM)...Now,finally~~

I m not too good in process diss...So I made the summary for easy understanding....

FR Rating:
Name of the FL: Lin Pei

BODY/PHYSICAL FIGURE:
Looks: 8.5/10, Wow,she's pretty,beautiful to me (Can count her as a looker)...Pretty Lian's look!! Stylish hair...
Body Shape: 8.7/10 Good completion, got small tummy, but no worries,just a bit,nice ass...She showed me her pretty photos (previously she's a model in China)
Boobs: 10/10, I love them very much O-O, D cup, soft,brown nipples
Skin: 9/10, smooth (very SONG, i love to feel with my hands), fair
Legs: 9/10, Perfect....shaped long legs...black color nails (fingers and toes)
Pussy: No smell,tie...easy to get wet...But she said once she get very very very wet,afterwards it's hard to turn her wet again....:eek:

SERVICES FIGURE:
BBBJ: 6/10, No bad...but need improvement again
CIM: NOT ALLOWED
FJ: 8/10, Tried her with a lot of positions....AWESOME!!! WOAH!!!YEAH!!!ARHH!!!
Painting: YES, she likes this
Fingering: YES, very wet edy b4 i do this....
GFE: 8/10, YES, very friendly,juz like ur 26 - 28 gfs
Attitude: 8/10, chatty, very friendly,not a time watcher. At the beginning,she's very shy and well-mannered (apologized many times to me for her late), after I turned her on,she's said i juz behave like a kid...then she began to talk dirty,become more slutty,playful n naughty...She said my sounds like LA PI XIAO XIN....hehe...

DAMAGE:
SGD90/1/1
Ur OWN Extra charges: Hotel Room (SGD20) + CDs (SGD4 if u buy near to the hotel,expensive) + Taxi fees
(Go ahead to negotiate wif her if you r seeking for 2nd shots,she's worth to fuck n fuck n fuck n fuck.......until u dried n died

Overview/Suggestion:
-> If you are looking for EXCELLENT SERVICES, yes, U MUST try her...This is an order...:p... Her attitude is on the top layer of FL services
-> If you are looking for a 2 hrs gf/wife/honey (In hotel room),YES, she's d right person...She's pretty enuf,if u bring her go out,sure everybody will be attracted by her n keep browsing on her hot body,her foxy look,...she ll make u proud like a king
-> If you are boobs lover + legs lover + Look lover, she's scored at least A- for Boobs, legs, look,skin.......
-> If you are looking for a good temper,dirty talker,playful + naughty gal,chatty,...YES,SHE"S....she's not a time watcher also...

-> Bros, U MUST TRY HER,really...dun missed out the MODEL FIGURE FL in our town....she's leaving soon...

RTF: OF COURSE 120% YES!!! but she's leaving soon...haiz...

Extra Commendation on Lin Pei: The DREAM FL i hv bonked so far..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
ak47fxxk's BEST 11:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Blank (GK)

Blank(RB) Blank(CB) Blank(CB) Blank(LB)

Blank(RM) Lin Pei (RCM) Jia Qi(LCM) Ye Zhi (LM)

Blank (F) Blank (F)

TARGET: TO FILL IN MY BEST 11

Sharing is encouraged,don't be selfish, NO STATUS FILTERATION!!!

You're d man,Bro TS....

nickyboy900
11-08-2009, 01:56 AM
hi bro, may i have her ctc pls? thanks in advance=)

i12fk
12-08-2009, 02:25 PM
huh!! gng back soon? bro, can share the ctc so that i can also sexperience it b4 it is too late? thk u v much in advance. :)

anakinjedi
13-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Lin Pei told me that she's got some personal issues to settle for now and won't be serving any bros until further notice. So wait patiently and you'll be rewarded!

Bros who want her contact, can still use the PM function to ask me. Thank you!

forsakensage
13-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Bro, can i get her ctc? thanks alot!

ken6890
13-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Lin Pei told me that she's got some personal issues to settle for now and won't be serving any bros until further notice. So wait patiently and you'll be rewarded!

I will wait patiently for my reward :D

hollowman
13-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I will wait patiently for my reward :D

Knn, your reward is camp for too long and get fine by park guard, Wahahaha

qi_ko_pei
13-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Hope Lin Pei can faster come back so bros can claim the rewards :D

i1papaya
14-08-2009, 08:11 AM
I will wait patiently for my reward

Yah, you very easily get sextifaction one. You will get your reward by PCC when you read FRs hor.:eek::D

Hope Lin Pei can faster come back so bros can claim the rewards

Hope my neck would not be too long waiting for this reward:o

ken6890
14-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Knn, your reward is camp for too long and get fine by park guard, Wahahaha

Yah, you very easily get sextifaction one. You will get your reward by PCC when you read FRs hor.:eek::D

nnkc your must like that say me mei ? :mad:

Hope can claim the reward when she's back soon :D

HornyYoungBoy07
14-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Hope Lin Pei can faster come back so bros can claim the rewards :D

Bro,

Should be YOU can claim the rewards right? haha :p:D

Cheers
HYB07

Waking D're
15-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Thanks TS Liang San Bo for the contact. Tried to call her yesterday but no pick up, sianz sianz then book slot with other girl...

Then somehow just now here from bro mukatisu that Ling Pei will not stay too long in SG, so fast leg fast hand call again !!! Yes, she pick up and book a slot liao^^.

wait for my juicy FR, bros.

Waking D're
15-08-2009, 03:26 PM
see most bro FR is 90/1/1, just wonder, any brother tried 2 shots?

if got, please share how much is the charges? Thanks.

Woei
15-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks TS Liang San Bo for the contact. Tried to call her yesterday but no pick up, sianz sianz then book slot with other girl...

Then somehow just now here from bro mukatisu that Ling Pei will not stay too long in SG, so fast leg fast hand call again !!! Yes, she pick up and book a slot liao^^.

wait for my juicy FR, bros.

u r lucky bro ;) she juz came back ......... :D

bonkster
15-08-2009, 05:31 PM

And the good news for all of us is that she can extend her stay for another month! :p:D

MDRT
15-08-2009, 05:38 PM
bro
can pm me the contact.
Thanks

anakinjedi
15-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Bros who need Lin Pei's ctc, can just send me a PM. Have a great week!

ql163
16-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Brots, can you give me a change to try this girl, Thanks a million

ken6890
16-08-2009, 12:28 AM

wah , this agood news leh , kumsia for info :D

Woei
16-08-2009, 01:18 AM
And the good news for all of us is that she can extend her stay for another month!

Indeed good news for all bros......:D

wah , this agood news leh , kumsia for info :D

So....hv u booked ur slot :p

HaohED
16-08-2009, 02:40 AM
Thanks TS Liang San Bo for the contact

Looked for her yesterday and since she requested I post a FR, will just write a short one...

Overall she's indeed a gem consistant with most of the other FRs, nice appearance and attitude, big beautiful eyes and smooth skin etc etc...

For me, the most important part is that she has that nice 气质 and that certainly makes the bonk a classy one indeed :)

RTF: definately!

remyken
16-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing her ctc

below is a short stats of her-

looks - 7/10
body - 7/10 abit plump on the bottom
boobs - 7.5/10 soft and natural, C cupper
bbbj - 7.5/10 nice licking and gd suction
fj - 6.5/10 not much position tried, normal only

Dmg - 90+20
Rtf - unlikely, still got many FL havent tried

Once again thanx to TS for sharing :)

ken6890
16-08-2009, 08:05 PM
So....hv u booked ur slot :p

kee kee planning soon , got BBBJ bo ? :D

Gerdenia
16-08-2009, 09:37 PM
bro please share the ctc , thanks

lukas
16-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Juz had a sextisfying session with her this afternoon..arrange to meet at 330pm but **** L area all hotel 81 have to wait for 1hr+ !! wtf..she oso call me say her side the hotel 81 oso need to wait nb kan dulan...so she make her way to meet me at fragrance there...from far saw her woo machiam model and stylish..when meet closeup i was like WAH KAN CHIO SIA LIKE JAP PORN STAR !! SEE LIAO JITAO HARDON...somemore wear like all branded stuff like celebrity..bo bian make my way to fragrance but have wait 1hr oso !! SMLJ TODAY ALL BONSTER GATHERING AT L AREA SIBO..kan sad so go another fragrance and bk need wait 20 min...in the end say only big room available $40 bucks cb. LL suck thumb bo bian. When go up to room we rest for 10mins and TCSS. I den take my shower follow by her...she den came out with towel wraped. Lie beside me and TCSS again coz we have same topic tok abt branded lol..abt 20mins pass den she use her hand and touch my didi wah sibeh song..somemore look at her seductive face like fark JAV like tt..her neh neh oso big and soft..after tt she go down for bbbj..nth to shout abt but i see her face really worth the $ liao no need bbbj oso can..Den she capped me and ride slow and steady..see her chio face + neh neh bouncing really bth...after change to missionary den finish off 1st round. She wipe my didi and we continue our TCSS..after 10min duno y my did marikita again !! we chatted for abt 1hr den i see the timing left 20min wah muz chiong fast liao...so faster wear helmet den chiong again for 2nd round.Now i writing FR oso cant stop thinking abt her..really worth every penny !!!

Looks: 10/10 !!!
Figure: 7/10 abit tummy but looks can cover all her weaknesses
Boobs: duno C or D but big enough and soft
BBBj: 6/10 can train more heheh
FJ: 7/10
Frenching: 10/10 machiam kiss my own gf got alot chemistry with her
GFE: 10/10 really chatty and tok alot
RTF: OF COZ !!

She told me mayb she leaving nxt mth liao..so bros fast hand fast leg muz supoort her..really no horse run !!!

sammi9306
16-08-2009, 11:34 PM
bro, please send her contact to my email at [email protected]

I'm keen to try her since reading your superb FR.

thx

gameboy3799
16-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Juz had a sextisfying session with her this afternoon..arrange to meet at 330pm

Bro .......... previously your rating on My Office Lady Wei Wei from Simone also 10/10 ........... this one also 10/10 ............. think I must try too .......... he he .........btw ....... which one is prettier to you ??? :D

qi_ko_pei
17-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Bro Gameboy, both are chio but to me, I think Lin Pei is more chio but I mayb biased as her looks r more my kind :D

nickyboy900
17-08-2009, 02:18 AM
FRESH FR (Tried on 9.00pm, reported now)

I would like to express my appreciation to our TS Liang Shan Bo Brother
Thx for your contact for me being a newbie to share this gem. Had a darm excellent session with LP & was told she had her Visa extended by 30 days more.

FR Rating:
Name of the FL: Lin Pei

BODY/PHYSICAL FIGURE:
Looks: 8.0/10, Her looks can grow on u
Body Shape: 8/10 A bit tummy but her overall hides away this minor
Boobs: 10/10, Naturally D cup & its so nice to grab doing doggie
Skin: 9/10, smooth & fair
Legs: 9/10, Nice shape & its sexy

SERVICES FIGURE:
BBBJ: 7/10, Not bad la
Painting: YES, Its so wetty
GFE: 8/10, YES, very friendly
Attitude: 8/10, chatted for at least 30mins before foreplay

DAMAGE:
SGD90 with tips
RTF: YES, I'll be Back

stormromper
17-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Bros, please bear with my lengthy FR.
My usual style as I believe that a good experience deserves good efforts in reviewing.

The Candidate

Looks: 9/10
Big round eyes, sharp nose, great smile, fair and smooth complexion.
Very classy looks. Quite posh if you ask me.
Most importantly knows how to carry herself, hence giving away the fact that she's really mid-20s though she looks like early-20s.

Figure: 9/10
Tall at 1.69m with au naturel D-cup boobs,
bewitching even to a non-boobs guy like me.
Often heard the saying of peh peh good good, well, she is IT.
Shapely figure, not too skinny, not too fleshy. Just nice for me.

Boobs: 10/10
Normally I don't rate boobs, but did I mention she has the most bewitching boobs I had laid eyes on? I think I did! lol.
Light coloured nipples that accentuates her fair, smooth and flawless skin.
And the bouncing during humping is the nicest view you can get in the world.
Size, shape, colour, nipples. Just perfect.
Becoming a boobs-guy convert soon.

Legs: 9/10
Again, fair smooth skin that wraps the long, slim, shapely legs made them quite irresistible.
Didn't give 10/10 because I prefer more flesh on the thighs.
Sorry for being picky, but I'm a legs-man.

The Rites

Frenching: 10/10
Found the feeling that I thought I can only find when kissing a real GF.

BBBJ: 8/10
Above average. May not be the most skilful BBBJ I have received before,
but the stimulus of a model-like beauty tenderly devouring my most beloved asset is... don't know how to describe. :p

FJ: 9/10
Writing this FR sets me reminiscing again.
Housing my weapon with her warmth,
caressing my battle-worn hide with her her snowy skin,
pressing her tenderness against my tired torso,
pumping her while hugging her smooth and endless legs.
groping her big, soft and juicy boobs while swaying in tandem to the rhythm of our hips symphony, letting out moans of sextifactions.
Cannot tahan liao. A RTF today beckons.

Service and GFE: 11/10
This is where Lin Pei really shines. No rush and great attitude.
Chatting with her is a soothing experience as she has a nice and calm voice.
No 'PRCish' accent if you know what I mean.
A cultured city lady with a self-assured demeanour. A breath of fresh air.
Communications and intimacy really enhance the overall experience. We talked before and after and had a great time as she's a very patient and understanding lady.
Sometimes, it's not just about raw sex. ;)

RTF: Affirmative
She's getting all the RTFs from me until she's gone for good which is in about 1 month's time. :(
I'll leave the worries of cold turkey until then when the unfateful day comes.

I thank God and Bro Liang for letting Lin Pei cross my path in my life. :D

ken6890
17-08-2009, 08:14 AM
walau see the FR and the rating so high make me gain gain liao leh :D

lukas
17-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Bro .......... previously your rating on My Office Lady Wei Wei from Simone also 10/10 ........... this one also 10/10 ............. think I must try too .......... he he .........btw ....... which one is prettier to you ??? :D

Hmm to me i prefer Lin Pei haha...She got tt glamour one her like those movie star..really stunning :D

eteverywhere
17-08-2009, 09:04 AM
hey bro, thx for yr FR...got marikita by just looking at it...can u pass me her contacts thx so much...i will post a FR after that..^^

andyk
17-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Juz had a sextisfying session with her this afternoon..arrange to meet at 330pm but **** L area all hotel 81 have to wait for 1hr+ !! wtf..she oso call me say her side the hotel 81 oso need to wait nb kan dulan...so she make her way to meet me at fragrance there...from far saw her woo machiam model and stylish..when meet closeup i was like WAH KAN CHIO SIA LIKE JAP PORN STAR !! SEE LIAO JITAO HARDON...somemore wear like all branded stuff like celebrity..bo bian make my way to fragrance but have wait 1hr oso !! SMLJ TODAY ALL BONSTER GATHERING AT L AREA SIBO..kan sad so go another fragrance and bk need wait 20 min...in the end say only big room available $40 bucks cb. LL suck thumb bo bian. When go up to room we rest for 10mins and TCSS. I den take my shower follow by her...she den came out with towel wraped. Lie beside me and TCSS again coz we have same topic tok abt branded lol..abt 20mins pass den she use her hand and touch my didi wah sibeh song..somemore look at her seductive face like fark JAV like tt..her neh neh oso big and soft..after tt she go down for bbbj..nth to shout abt but i see her face really worth the $ liao no need bbbj oso can..Den she capped me and ride slow and steady..see her chio face + neh neh bouncing really bth...after change to missionary den finish off 1st round. She wipe my didi and we continue our TCSS..after 10min duno y my did marikita again !! we chatted for abt 1hr den i see the timing left 20min wah muz chiong fast liao...so faster wear helmet den chiong again for 2nd round.Now i writing FR oso cant stop thinking abt her..really worth every penny !!!

She told me mayb she leaving nxt mth liao..so bros fast hand fast leg muz supoort her..really no horse run !!!

=> Thanks for sharing yr sexy FR & esp "bad hotel experience in L area" because i smsed her earlier & she replied meet at 3pm there !...But i declined & told her i see her next time !....Long time ago on a sunday i went there before...and i saw the long queue with even elderly folks there...told myself there's no way that i ever go there on a sunday afternoon !...Guessed she had multiple bookings around there !...Would had preferred that i could juz pick her up to H81 Benxxxxx instead...most times there's no queue there but rate is slightly more & rooms are quite run down ! :mad:

Yo TS,thanks again for her contact & it was my 2nd time trying to arrange to meet her but guz she's on the hot bonk list now !!!...:D

lukas
17-08-2009, 09:26 AM
ya i oso tell her go Benxxx or JS but she insist there only haiz bo bian...nxt time sunday muz avoid there liao..so many malay indian + ah pek couple there wah kaoz sianzz

andyk
17-08-2009, 01:28 PM
ya i oso tell her go Benxxx or JS but she insist there only haiz bo bian...nxt time sunday muz avoid there liao..so many malay indian + ah pek couple there wah kaoz sianzz

=> Think U can also forget about JS on sunday afternoon...the lobby area will have several horny couples hanging around there too !!!!...So unless U can go there just before lunch,then it's Ok !...At LAV on sunday...once i went in...liked U mentioned above few Ah Pek couple waiting there...probably book room to enjoy the air con & watch TV !!! :D

So BENxxxx is definitely the Best option to bonk on sunday afternoon from my personal experience !!!...Only except the hotel entrance is too opened...with many eyes looking at tis PRC babe holding yr hand or arm !...If any FL refused to go there then U can forget her & bonk next babe on yr Hit List !..as why want to go thru' all the hassle in LAV area & messed your whole sunday afternoon !!!...

Haiz...yes,i'm still dreaming on bonking tis D Cupper with Long Beautiful Legs !!!.....Hard to book her on weekends !!! :D

catyes933
17-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Bro Liang, thks so much for the contact.

Manage to book a slot with her on Sun. It was super crowded at the hotel, wait 15mins for the room.

FR Rating:

Looks: 8/10, very chio. It will be better if she let her hair down.
Body : 8/10, slim body with smooth skin, nice to feel
Boobs: 8/10, Natural soft D cup, very nice to hold
BBBJ: 6/10, needs to be improved
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes but only outside
GFE: 8/10, chatty and friendly
Attitude: 8/10, no rushing but i need to initiate what to do. She maybe new so not sure when to start or stop.

Damage: 150/2/2
RTF: Most probably not. Got too many others to try.

Overall, it was a good enjoyable time for me. :)

i12fk
17-08-2009, 05:50 PM
wa piang!!! that's very chio lo.... 口水流不停。。。 擦也擦不完。。。

i think i better book her and be her first customer for tomorrow.... kekekek...

Senna
17-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Had my RTF on Pei Pei early last week when she was trying a way to get her visa extended. As usual chatted for quite a while like long lost friend, finish with very sextisfied. She's still uncomfortable about having shower with me despite RTF, but no issues with me. She's my current An pai, it's good that she's staying for another month. sure will RTF her a few more times before she finally leave.

aduan3h
17-08-2009, 06:15 PM
hv pmed TS

camp here & waiting for the ctc.

tks in advance, bro!

Liang.SanBo
17-08-2009, 08:32 PM
After these days, Seems like this is happening liao for her....:p
So many Sextisfied sexxions and many RTFs:D

Good work Bro anakinjedi!! Bros please remember to up him hor. ;)

Liang.SanBo
17-08-2009, 08:38 PM
She does look like one of the artist in HK 贾晓晨 at certain angle which i liked very much. Any bro agree with me ? [img=http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6604/90835187.th.jpg] (http://img31.imageshack.us/i/90835187.jpg/)

I think she looks more like this JAV star leh(The photo on the right looks the closes:D)
Any objection or agree from Bros??? :D

ken6890
17-08-2009, 10:07 PM
I think she looks more like this JAV star leh(The photo on the right looks the closes:D)
Any objection or agree from Bros??? :D

walau bro Liang.SanBo , you post this pics make me more gain liao , siao liao my left hand can't hold to long the note liao :D

lukas
17-08-2009, 10:12 PM
yest juz up her but today keep think of rtf her jialat...muz control if not pocket cfm tata

bonkster
17-08-2009, 11:01 PM
I think she looks more like this JAV star leh(The photo on the right looks the closes)
Any objection or agree from Bros???

Got a bit of resemblance. Think she also looks a bit like Mediacorp artist Rebecca Lim... :p

http://links.smu.edu.sg/cca/asoc/accentuate/Articles/rebeccalimmain.jpg

walau bro Liang.SanBo , you post this pics make me more gain liao , siao liao my left hand can't hold to long the note liao

Haha bro, u also into the left hand hold $$$ right hand PCC thing ar? :D

yest juz up her but today keep think of rtf her jialat...muz control if not pocket cfm tata

Bro, heard about your hotel runabout from LP. She actually sees the funny side of it. Said u r a nice guy. Think u left quite a good impression. :p