PDA

View Full Version : share share the shopping malls to beo angmo and jap babes+milf...

justwanadoit
24-07-2009, 03:29 PM
i like to always see down blouse or a bit upskirt of babes and milf of angmo gals or japs gals at shopping malls esp at supermarket when they bend down to see the items on shelf.

i kick off by saying Great World city is good place as there are many expats' wives and daughters shopping there, got japs and angmos.

the cold storage always able to see 'good stuff' or just park myself at the toast box can see many babes and milf walk in and out.

off hand, i can also think of Ikea as a good place too...

bros, if u have the same targets, kindly share share where to beo these gems.:D:D

newyorker88
24-07-2009, 03:51 PM
i like to always see down blouse or a bit upskirt of babes and milf of angmo gals or japs gals at shopping malls esp at supermarket when they bend down to see the items on shelf.

i kick off by saying Great World city is good place as there are many expats' wives and daughters shopping there, got japs and angmos.

the cold storage always able to see 'good stuff' or just park myself at the toast box can see many babes and milf walk in and out.

off hand, i can also think of Ikea as a good place too...

bros, if u have the same targets, kindly share share where to beo these gems.

Try Liang Court, I know alot of Japs go there. Or Central, at clark Quay.

ginseng
24-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Try Liang Court, I know alot of Japs go there. Or Central, at clark Quay.

agreed. Liang Court for the japs.

ddog
24-07-2009, 04:19 PM
liang court, esp manga section

nicchu
24-07-2009, 08:11 PM
supermarket at taka oso nt bad... Bio'ed a few MILF b4...