PDA

View Full Version : A Tryst With A Singaporean Chatter From MIRC

naturegreen
24-07-2009, 11:12 AM
From some of my posts, if you did read, you will know I am not one who will wanna force myself on a girl. Unless the girl is willing, else I would rather we remain as friends. From the coming true story based on a real-life encounter, the girl tried to threaten me with rape. This is how it went about (lesson well-learnt):

I seldom go into MIRC and only when I was extremely bored, then I will go in to try my luck. So there was somehow this day a couple of years ago when I was damn bloody bored with nowhere, no kakis to ask out. And as such, I logged into MIRC galaxynet. Went into a few channels such as #singapore , #teens, #singapore20+, #singapore30+ etc...... Was watching the mains of the windows moving upwards with chatters joining/parting the channel and also conversations of a few chatters. I tried messaging a few potential female
nicks but did not get any replies.

And for those who did use IRC before long time ago let's say 1996-2003, boy during then it was damn easy hooking up a girl and getting her out to meet. But then nowadays, it is damn hard to even get a female chatter to reply. And if they do, their reply will be "A/S/L?" or "intro". And if you declare your age too old, they will not even reply anymore.

And let's continue, After watching the mains moving up rapidly and not even a single reply from those I messaged, I decided to try my luck in the mains. It was about 11.30pm then. I typed

"Hi I am feeling bored. I drive and is there any female who might be interested to come out join me for a smoke, drink or just hang out?" in one of the channel mains.
Almost instantly, one window pop out.
"I want!" came the reply.
So, I asked her how old is she and where is she staying?
She replied "19 staying at Sxxxxxxxx"
I was a little suspicious initially and asked her for her contact number and she did give.
I called her up and indeed a female answered the phone and I asked "you are Nxxxxxx from IRC right?"
And she replied yes and so we arranged for a place/time to meet and agreed to meet somewhere near her place.
With that, I took a bath, changed my clothes and left to meet her

Thales
24-07-2009, 11:26 AM
And then ... ?

nobodyid
24-07-2009, 11:52 AM
good start.. Keep posting.. We are waiting..

naturegreen
24-07-2009, 02:04 PM
I reached the place where I am supposed to meet her and I looked around from my car and saw only a few rowdy Malay girls and guys near the taxi stand playing and pushing one another. I made a call to her and she told me she on the way and so I continued waiting. About 8-10 minutes or so, my mobile rang and I answered it.
"Where are you?" She asked.
"In my car lor. You can see a car by the taxi stand there?" I answered.
"That xxx colour one ar?" She asked,
"Yup" I responded and soon I noticed a girl in her late teens-early 20s walking straight up to my vehicle. She bent a little to take a look at me from my windscreen and I smiled at her, hand-signalled to her to come into my car.
She was dressed in a fbt shorts and Spag black tops and holding onto a paper bag.

And oh yes, at that moment, I still did not know her name and when she entered the car, I asked her for her name and she introduced herself as Xxxxxx. So let’s call her X. I in return also introduced myself as Axxxxx. I asked her what was in that paper bag which she has brought out and she gave me a mischievous grin while placing her hand into the bag and pulled out a bottle of Chivas Whiskey, with more then ¼ left but less then a third.

“Oh, so you want to drink, yeah?” I asked
“Of course, you were the one who asked in IRC to come out drink ma. So I bring out to drink with you lor.” She replied.
“Ok then what mixes do you want then? I’ll go and get now.” I questioned her.
“I want green tea. Pokka one hor” She replied.
“Ok, you wait for me in the car” and with that, I went out of my car and approached the 7-11 just nearby the taxi stand. I also took 2 large big Gulp cups and filled it with ice and after making my purchase, returned to my car.

I asked her where she wants to go for the drink and she said anywhere will be fine. And so, I drove to a secluded spot and stopped with no one or cars in sight. The road was dimly lit and she mixed 2 cups of whiskey green tea. We chatted and drank and before I knew it, she has already drank 3 large cups of alcohol green tea whereas mine was still ¾ unfinished. I told her I cannot drink too much as I was driving and would still have to send her home after that. She insisted I drink my cup and came over to me to shove the cup up my mouth and forced me to drink. I took a few sips and told her I really cannot already, getting high liao. She continued drinking while I puffed on my cigarette.

It was not long that the remaining whiskey was finished off by her with my cup of house pour still unfinished. I decided it was time to go back as it was about 2.45am already. She appeared a little tipsy and told me she does not want to go home and that she still wants to drink. But I told her that 7-11 does not sell alcohol anymore at this time and there were no other places which will sell drinks at that time. So I decided to try my luck and proposed to her that there was still some whiskey left at my place and if she did not mind, we can go to my place to drink. She agreed………………. TBC

Cytan7
24-07-2009, 08:06 PM
keep it up bro!

naturegreen
24-07-2009, 09:51 PM
And with that, I drove her to my place which was quite nearby. I had to open the door as softly as possible as my parents were sleeping already. Sneaked her into my room after which I went for a pee and also to mix 2 more whiskey coke for her and myself. She appeared sober when I re-entered
my room.

I sipped on my drink while she just laid on my bed watching me use my computer. I turned around occasionally to look at what she was doing. Her eyes were closed and I could see her silky legs so shapely in the dimly lit room, inviting me to touch and stroke on them. But I did not. I asked her what time she wants to go home but she did not reply me. So I thought she have fallen asleep and so I just continued using my computer.
All of a sudden, I had this feeling that someone was looking at me and so, I turned around again. She was sitting up on the bed and she asked me what time was it. I told her it was 3.25am already. She smiled and laid down on my bed again. This time parting her legs a little and I could see the little gap between her fbt, making me get a little turned on.

I decided to try my luck and I went to lie down beside her. She did not show any discontent when I got closer to her, with my arm brushing against hers. I had a king-sized bed btw. She actually moved closer to me and nudged me. Though the hint was not so strong, I felt being a guy, I have to take the initiative. I closed up on her face and tongued against her lips. She opened her mouth slightly without any resistance. And with that, my tongue put on a wrestling match against hers. My hands were not still also. I auto roamed onto her body slowly stroking and teasing her. In return, she went straight for my hardened cock and started stroking it. I wanted to ask her for a BJ but before I could, she has already pulled down my pants and started sucking on it. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment of it.

It wasn't long before I decided I had enough and I yanked her shorts off showing off her light-shaded panties, not quite sure whether is it pink or beidge as the room was quite dark. I started to ride her on missionary and she gave out soft moans and started grabbing me by my butts, making me thrust deeper into her each time. Her breasts were at least D cup cause when I groped her, not enough to cover everything. =X Maybe my hands are small. Anyway this went on before I knew it, *bish* I shot my million of babies onto her body. We then wore back our clothes and decided to send her back.

More to come....

ccl69
24-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Good Good...more :D

kim-seng-heng
25-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Any more ?Camping for more.

naturegreen
25-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Alright the next day at about 10am, I received an SMS from X. It goes this way
"What did you do to me last night?"
And so I replied "Nothing much, why?"
"Dun bluff! You raped me!!!"
My balls shrunk almost immediately. In my mind "WtF! What is this girl up to now?"
And so I called her up immediately and she said
"I want you to come down to my house now!"
So LPPL, I went down immediately.

When I reached her void deck, there was no sight of her and so, I smsed her and waited......
Close to 20 minutes still no reply from her and I called her mobile. No answer and waited for another 15 minutes or so. Getting dulan liao and so I drove back home again. Once I reached my carpark, my phone rang. It was X and I answered.
"Oi! Ask you come down, you never come down ar? Not scared I report police is it? I still have not bathed since last night you know?"
I was pissed off with her tone but I told myself to be calm at this point in time.
"Ok I on the way." Xiao Xiao again, I drove back to her place again...............

When I reached this time, I called her on her mobile. She told me to go up straight to her home and she gave me the unit number. I went up to her place, a 5-room flat. No one else was at home except X. I went inside once she opened the door for me. She was not in the clothes she wore the previous night. At that moment, she wore a denim mini skirt and a tube. I was thinking in my mind
"this girl must be crazy!!!. At home wear until so nice for fuck!"
I was already pissed off with her threats about reporting me to the police about me raping her. And so I just stood at one corner with my arms folded. Nothing said nor greetings exchanged. Was waiting for her to start the conversation...........................

ahbeng701308
25-07-2009, 01:39 AM
Great story build up!

More plssssss

CoolBlack
25-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Popcorn! Coke! Kachang Puteh! :D

simple2kee
25-07-2009, 05:51 AM
what an exciting story!

Klein76
25-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Pls continue.... :)

immutable
25-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Good. Thanks for sharing.

singexpat
25-07-2009, 10:22 AM
seems like she miss the "tio rape" feelin n wanna try again..:rolleyes:

TS, chiong chiong chiong!

AD69
25-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Looks like she invited TS to her home for another round of fun while she is sober this time.

hotshot185
25-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Keep it up man ! :)

BroRelax
25-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Ha, good luck mate..

U Raw her & she may have AIDS!!!

xiaoyang
25-07-2009, 12:09 PM
continue pls..:D

glster
25-07-2009, 01:59 PM
interesting reads...but hor like this she report rape also kns

naturegreen
25-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Ha, good luck mate..

U Raw her & she may have AIDS!!!

BroRelax: Peace and thanks for the advice. But I would appreciate if you keep your comments to yourself in my thread, that is..... unless you wan me to draw sword from my scabbard once more. I do it raw, that's my problem. Thanks for your concern anyway. Like it or not, that's my problem.
So do I sound provocative enough now? Pls get lost as you are not a man of your word. Let's not cross each other's path anymore.
Cheers

airwolf
25-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Bro nature,just ingore him and get on ur next instalment. Very very exciting and thrilling,pls continue.

joerush72
26-07-2009, 02:36 AM
for your own sake, and everyone else who is following this thread (incl myself), i hope your next instalment doesn't start with...

Ten years later, as I walk through the gates of Changi and look back......

:-P

naturegreen
26-07-2009, 02:40 AM
Sorry to keep you guys waiting. But not free now to write next part. Will continue when I am more free. Til then dudes................

pigpig
26-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Don't think anything happened to TS.
If not, he would not have the mood to type out the story.

TheGod
26-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Ts quick updates please don keep us in suspense

naturegreen
26-07-2009, 07:41 PM
As I continued standing in my position, she finally said
"So how?"
"What how?" I replied.
"How to whatever that you did to me last night." She answered.
I responded almost immediately "Com'on, you were a willing party. You did not reject my advances and you also did touched me! So now what how?"
We paused and there was absolute silence in the room.

After a while, I decided it was a waste of my time standing there like a loon without raising any solutions. I said
"So now what do you want? Either you go ahead report me to the police if you think that I have raped you last night else, just forget everything and I am going home."
She did not respond and only after a while. she answered "Ok you are lucky I like you enough not to report you.
I was like "What the fucking hell is this girl up to?" up my mind. And so I said, "So can I go now?"
She replied instantly "No.......

My mind was in a whirlpool now...................TBC

Sorry for this short post, but I am really not free to continue. Will continue again soon hopefully and thanks for all bros for their support.

simple2kee
26-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry for this short post, but I am really not free to continue. Will continue again soon hopefully and thanks for all bros for their support.

TS, hopefully u will be back soon.

torresisking09
26-07-2009, 09:57 PM
hehe, jus guessing wats next..
1. gimme money
2. fuck one more time
3. fuck me and my galfren/s :D
4. be my bf
5. wake up, realises its all a dream.

haha, don zap me. jus giving my 2 cents worth.

Kruger
26-07-2009, 10:16 PM
By far the most realistic story iv'e read...keep up bro!

Vectra
27-07-2009, 12:08 AM
This gal really "crazy" type... Try to draw attention :rolleyes:

naturegreen
27-07-2009, 02:55 PM
My patience was running out even though she has already scared me out of my balls from her threat....... But she did not say anything most probably thinking what she wants out of this.....
Then she said "I just want you to stay here today and accompany me. ok?"
I was like "Man this crazy bitch... what is she up to?" and I answered her "No, I can't. I got something on later." looking as serious as possible even though I was lying through my teeth. I just wanted to get out of there fast.

"Ok come sit beside me." gesturing me to sit beside her on her bed.
I became damn suspicious not knowing what is her main motive now. I was not sure whether should I or should I not.
What if she had a camera on and taped down every single thing?
What if someone came home?
What if she cry rape again?
What if ............
There were thousand and one ifs in my mind then.............

"NO! I want to go back now! If you want to report me for rape, go ahead. I am prepared to go through all the shit. But don't forget you will have to go through all the shit with me as well. And mind you, I don't give in to threats." I raised my voice. With that, I took my handphone from my pocket gesturing for her to use it to call the police. I guess she knew what was better for her and then she told me "Ok, let you go home since you got something on."

Then she walked out of her bedroom with a bunch of keys and towards the maindoor. She opened it and I walked after her and out of her house. Now, no words exchanged. I did not want to ask whether can we meet up again in future or whatsoever. I just want to put her behind me and forget whatever that has happened. I left without looking at her, without saying bye, without and turning my head and ran as fast as I could once I reached the void deck.

From then on even til now, she has not contacted me. Neither have I tried to contact her but I still saw her once in MIRC using the same old nick, perhaps making another guy her prey.

Good luck to those who might be her next target.

nobodyid
28-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Bro why dub you review her mric nick as so we can get our sbf bro here to be caution of her..?

naturegreen
28-07-2009, 09:33 AM
nobodyid: Mainly because
1) Protecting my own identity
2) The IRC nick she used is not registered and she can so easily change it
3) There was once about a few months later after that incident when I was feeling bored again, I saw her nick again in IRC and I messaged her but it just so happened that the person using the nick was a guy. Then after checking with him, he turned out to be her elder brother and from there then he told me that this is his nick and that his sister always use his MIRC nick.
4) Then from then on, I never see that nick anymore.

hotshot185
28-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Very interesting ...... :)

naturegreen
28-07-2009, 02:33 PM
A Tryst With A... 28-07-2009 01:48 PM You want respect. Respect others too. Your story (so-call) may be good, but that doesn't give you the right to be cocky. Respect seniors, peers and newbies in this forum.

1st of all, wonder who is this so called smart-alec, coward or who might even be an even so called senior here who zapped me of 3 points and dare not post his nick. And from which post do you think I have been cocky? Respect who in the first place? You did not state clearly! Zap me with an appropriate reason and at least I will be satisfied. So does zapping me without a valid reason deserve any form of respoect? BALLS To YOU!

And just in case you refer to the post made to BroRelax and you do not have any idea what has happened between me and him right from beginning, go read from GF gangbanged (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/132929-gf-gangbanged.html)

But if you so happened to be a friend of his, or you still side with him after you have read the post, then fine with me. 2 sides to everything. My intentions are kind. Not to make trouble. =D

Cheers to the so-called senior who has been here for 3 years earlier then me and who have scored 3 against me. No offence and apologize if my post has disturbed you in your visit.

naturegreen
28-07-2009, 04:00 PM
And not to miss out on "Your story (so-call) may be good".

To the Bro who zapped me. I do not quite understand by that statement. It is my own encounter and I am here to share my encounter. There is no "call" or "so-call". You can choose not to believe it. Bascially, as I have said many times, I am not so bo liao, come here bo tai bo chi come pick quarrel with anyone. I am here to share facts that I know and my encounters. I even had to use my lunch-time at times to post my stories here.

Those who believe can choose to believe. Those who do not, you are free with your choice. I do not rate my own encounters as good or bad and I believe my English may not be on par with many others here. I just try my best to narrate my experience. I appreciate and thank those bros for adding to my rp but there are some, beyond my control who also think I am exaggerating and zap me.

As for you now, you zapped me on baseless grounds whereby you do not even know what is happening. And that's a very discouraging thing for me. But nevertheless, I will still be starting on my next thread soon. Stay tuned.

38tiger
29-07-2009, 07:28 AM
This gal really "crazy" type... Try to draw attention :rolleyes:

hi bro Vestra,
just curious and like the your avatar
have you got a logo of the Viva as i owned one in the 60's
whatever thanks if you don't have it...:D

former Vauxhall Viva owner.