PDA

View Full Version : lady sent strong signal...wat to do

sadesade
23-07-2009, 11:30 PM
to all brothers, i know one girl, age 20 plus, not very chio but also SYT, i got her hp no. when friends come out for ktv last year. she seems very friendly to me, some more say me cute.....:rolleyes:
but the worst thing for me is she married, so i never give a second tot of up her or anything..but last time, in msn, she like very keen chatting with me, still say me cute.......:rolleyes:, then left mmsg on my facebook, proactively gave me her number and asked me to sms her sometimes...(she tot i didnt have her hp)..anyway, the fling feeling very strong....but she got hubby....shit, what shld i do? headaceh....
anyway, the tot of fucking her is very irresistible for me....help!!

KingEros
23-07-2009, 11:54 PM
to all brothers, i know one girl, age 20 plus, not very chio but also SYT, i got her hp no. when friends come out for ktv last year. she seems very friendly to me, some more say me cute.....:rolleyes:
but the worst thing for me is she married, so i never give a second tot of up her or anything..but last time, in msn, she like very keen chatting with me, still say me cute.......:rolleyes:, then left mmsg on my facebook, proactively gave me her number and asked me to sms her sometimes...(she tot i didnt have her hp)..anyway, the fling feeling very strong....but she got hubby....shit, what shld i do? headaceh....

Are you someone who rather "live with disappointments" or "live with regrets"?

I am someone who will always prefer to live with disappointments, rather than regrets ... so, if I were in your shoes, I'd tease her back until she takes the first initiative to significantly "ask for it". Know what I mean?

As for she being a married woman, this is also no barrier for me too ... but in your own interests, be very discreet just so that this "underground affair" can last as long as you decide it should.
I'm sure you dun wish to end up being paranged to death by a very possessive husband, right?

In your own interests too, try your best to understand (& verify on your own too, as you should not just take her words at face value) the status of her marriage.
If it is already on the rocks, then you should ask yourself if you are prepared to be a "life buoy" for her ... I mean, if she sees you as her long-term future replacing the husband she now has, then are you prepared to "live happily ever after" with this woman?

Yes ... even for a guy like me, who rather live with disappointments than regrets, would also make a very thorough risk-assessment study. I guess you should too. :D :D

Johnston
23-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Go 4 IT!

just be sure to use protections and dont go walking down orchard road hug hug kiss kiss :eek: later wait you STOMPED and the hubby check STOMP and he wonder why :rolleyes:

Johnston
23-07-2009, 11:59 PM
considering what HE said, yes you might want to consider the possiblity she doesnt want Plan A (hubby) and is looking for Plan B (FB)

If she is however looking for another hubby, you may have to make some mental prepare for this matter . :) does she come with a free gift (baby)?

fuckmaster
24-07-2009, 12:52 AM
The fuckmaster says this is one willing bitch.

Be a man, do the right thing. Give it to her hard, fast and before she changes her mind.

One sober slut is worth two drunk ones in the bar.

waikeekee
24-07-2009, 01:55 AM

Hey TS;

I have done that. Initially, it was a fling. We spent 4 night together in the Hotel above JAZZY51. Daytime, we go to work like normal, and in the night, we screwed like rabbits. I was worked like a bull and she was a nyhmpo maniac, we did it 4 times a night for 4 continous night. I think I lost 3 KILOS then.

Sad thing was, like brother KingEros said, I was her life buoy and she finally divorced her Husband for me. The angry and dejected husband (NO, HE DID NOT PARANG ME) ask 3 friends to beat me up, luckily, I grab a brick in time and the injuries were scratches, minor and minimum. After 6 months later, well, what comes around goes around. She left me I think for another. No idea then and didn't wanted to know as there was no love between us, just lust. Until the day that I decided to stop screwing her, she went crazy and report to the police that I had beaten her. Obviously, that was not true. Sorry for getting sidetrack, I should be concentrating on your story and not mine.

What I am trying to say is, JUST GO FOR IT! What have you got to lose? I am sure you are not a virgin. All willing pussies are game. Just be very discreet and allow her to decide when and where to see and bonk you. Not the other way round. REMEMBER, she has got more to lose than you. Lastly, try to keep your emotion lock at home and do not be demanding. Simply enjoy the sex and the company of each other (The GFE).

SamSeng79
24-07-2009, 02:03 AM
As the say goes... do anything u want, but dun get caught..:D

Alan Ong
24-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Give us the report .... I also have a lot of fantasies with many girls, but talk is cheap !

lightning
24-07-2009, 03:36 AM
just dun break up other ppl's family or happiness:o

Angelsonline
24-07-2009, 03:49 AM
It is your call...

1) either you let her make the move or you do so... but remember, to make the move first, you should be very sure she is thinking of a fling too, else there can be very embarrassing moments.

2) Just avoid her and forget about it. Afterall, she is someone else's wife.

panliew
24-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Bro ts, what r u waiting for.......Just ring her and meet her outside alone for dinner,afterthat u signal her to go hotel liao. And if she is gd in bed then keep her for FB if not,take it as ons loh.

too_hot
24-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi Bro, if u dun wan, u can pass to me - i cute also haha (just joking).

Anyway, seriously, dun tink so much, dun expect anything (long term) and just go for it. She has not yet directly say she wants to do it with you so u can just have fun teasing & flirting with her....the "tension" is fun too - but dun take too long, a fire left too long will die off.

If u eventually do it just make sure u use CD. U should also guard against developing too much feelings for her - a little bit is ok as it will enhance the love making but not too much until u do crazy things. Just take it as it comes.

Side note: for some ppl, making out with another man's wife is an additional turn on :)

Good luck!

panliew
24-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Side note: for some ppl, making out with another man's wife is an additional turn on :)

Agreed,it is very turn on and thrilling. But the guilt feeling is higher and must be extremely careful too or else might get into some trouble if her hubby find out.

swain
24-07-2009, 09:11 AM
We can have many thoughts. I do all the time.

GP123
24-07-2009, 10:04 AM
No need to think, just go along. Can screw, then screw. Cannot then dun force. I did it with a married agent, and she was coy abt it, never want more than sex. Dun even have to bring her to dinners, just plain hard fucking.

sadlonelyguyer
24-07-2009, 10:43 AM
TS, whoever u screw, i just hope its not my wifey.;)

dgsk
24-07-2009, 11:14 AM
It is an unfortunate reality that the sanctity of marriage is today highly suspect.

That said, she's 20, married, and still goes out by herself with guys other than her husband; that says alot about where she's at in her marriage.

Like what has been said above, go tease her back, flirt with her and enjoy whatever comes.... and goes...

Savanna
24-07-2009, 11:24 AM
For all you know she is just a "Cock Teaser"!!! :D:D:D

ward1967
24-07-2009, 11:29 AM

Well sounds like a easy choice to me, go for it, She is the married one and unless you know the husband there is no issue there. Well that is no issue unless you are thinking of getting into a serious relationship with her. If this is the case remember, if she is cheating on one man with you then if you ever got together chances are she would also cheat on you. So not a good canadiate for perm gf but a good option fot a F>>k toy.

Longitude
24-07-2009, 12:11 PM
This is like skating on thin ice. So speed is safety.

waikeekee
24-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Hey TS:

If she is really looking for a fling, I think you should not deny her your time and body. But if she is just flirting, then don't waste you time. Final decision is yours. Perhaps, you are worried that you will be emotionally attached to her, hence my first advise is minimum emotions first and see how things go.

It is in the MALE human species to sow our wild oaks and the female are nesters, they tends to look for the most powerful, strongest and best looking so that their off-springs will have a better chance in life. Hey! I saw this in Discovery Channel. So, sub-consciously, men are always looking for a bonk.

You must also asked the Question? Why would she be looking for another men if she already got one at home. Marriage is a strange thing. I had a failed marriage so, I have some experience. IF? one part is unable to find what he/she crave, the urge to look eslewhere will be multiplied exponentially. Perhaps, he/she is unhappy, no comminication at home, lousy sex, has an unsensitive spouse or simply regret marrying. Then, I am sure anyone in this situation will start to look elsewhere for what they want in life. I have had sexual encounters with married women, besides the sex, we share and talk about our lifes. Make no mistake, we do not want to divorce our respective spouses. It is just like getting a FB and a good listener who understands.

In this modern world and Society, the willing parties are adults. They know what they are getting into. I believe, as long as the two of you are happy and willing, who and what is stopping you. Remember, happiness is a elusive thing. When you find it, you better savour it before regretting.

goodbong
24-07-2009, 02:38 PM
this is between 2 consenting adults right? then screw 1st and then worry later.:D

warcock
24-07-2009, 03:20 PM
What you dislike yourself do not like for me.

warcock
24-07-2009, 03:26 PM
What you dislike yourself do not like for me.

sadesade
24-07-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey TS;

What I am trying to say is, JUST GO FOR IT! What have you got to lose? I am sure you are not a virgin. All willing pussies are game. Just be very discreet and allow her to decide when and where to see and bonk you. Not the other way round. REMEMBER, she has got more to lose than you. Lastly, try to keep your emotion lock at home and do not be demanding. Simply enjoy the sex and the company of each other (The GFE).

wah brother, i tot the moral of your story is to avoid this kinda thing, how come the final advice is a twist! lol kk, thanks anyway. i also dont wannt to be beated up even im big in size too..(3 man cannot handle me alont i think ;)

sadesade
24-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Hey TS:

If she is really looking for a fling, I think you should not deny her your time and body. But if she is just flirting, then don't waste you time. Final decision is yours. Perhaps, you are worried that you will be emotionally attached to her, hence my first advise is minimum emotions first and see how things go.

IIn this modern world and Society, the willing parties are adults. They know what they are getting into. I believe, as long as the two of you are happy and willing, who and what is stopping you. Remember, happiness is a elusive thing. When you find it, you better savour it before regretting.

wah brother, ur advice like very pro...u hosting any mailbox? or ujust the aunt agony? :p

waikeekee
24-07-2009, 07:42 PM
wah brother, ur advice like very pro...u hosting any mailbox? or ujust the aunt agony? :p

Hello TS;

I am waiting for my plane's departure, coming home after 4 longs month. You answered my advise and postings. So, I carry some weight and sound like you like what I said. You know, I was zapped by someone who disagrees with me. Anyway, this is life.

I am not a pro, just a guy who had gone through the good & bad, sweetness & bitterness and the beauty & ugliness of what life had thrown at me. Presently, I am happily married (2nd time) but I still cheong and screw around. Hey, I had a threesome 3 days ago and also a ONS in Shenzhen. 3 Bonk in 10 hours - 2 paid and 1 FOC. Next week, I will be going to Bangkok with a man's wife for three days. Knowing I will be back home for 3 weeks, she ask me to go with her, she says she need a break from work. Whatever happens in Bangkok, is between 2 consenting adults who enjoy each other's company. Have sex or not is inmaterial. I love my wife, please don't get me wrong. I also like other woman. Right or wrong, you decide.

Having extra-marital is sinful and morally wrong in all religion. Having sex with another man's wife is unethical. Well, the ball is in you court! What will you do next is you decision. All by-stander can only view and provide advise. We are not here to judge your actions, but since you open a new thread asking "What to do?" You inevitably invited either mail bombs or rapturous support from every reader.

I DO NOT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME, I AM MY OWN MAN AND DO THINGS THAT I WON"T FEEL CONSCIOUS STRICKEN LATER.

You only tell us very little about the woman who has "electric eyes" on you. Only you would know. SO, most of us are playing guessing games and jumping to the conclusion. The truth is, most of us have not had affairs and could be envying you. Those who are married who had their wife taken away by another guy WILL hate your guts now. If you believe in karma or retribution, I suggest you do not speak to her again and stop everything, otherwise, do whatever you pleased.

RGDS
WKK

Lsy84
24-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Dear bro sadesade,

sometimes u need to be smart to understand a gal's actions at times. Don't be too quick to think that once she does certain actions like in this case she finds u cute and all, she likes u...

from what i know, in the situation u described, shes still young ard 20 something yrs of age..girls at this age tend to be very flirty and like to give themselves options, they haven't reach the stage where they want commitment from a partner yet...

so bro, be careful here, take things one step at a time with her, and always remember to test water first.

tomvoyeur
24-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Yes ... even for a guy like me, who rather live with disappointments than regrets, would also make a very thorough risk-assessment study. I guess you should too. :D :D

I second ur thoughts bro! :)

Bangster
24-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Dear bro sadesade,

sometimes u need to be smart to understand a gal's actions at times. Don't be too quick to think that once she does certain actions like in this case she finds u cute and all, she likes u...

from what i know, in the situation u described, shes still young ard 20 something yrs of age..girls at this age tend to be very flirty and like to give themselves options, they haven't reach the stage where they want commitment from a partner yet...

so bro, be careful here, take things one step at a time with her, and always remember to test water first.

Well thought out advice from many bros here.

However, I for one, has to agree with Bro Lsy84 here.

She's very young and if you think you'll like to look at her like a ripe and willing pussy(like most bros presumed), I ask of you to think twice first. Girls this age are nonetheless flirty and super yearning for attention.

I would say even though she's calling you cute and stuff, once you start your moves on her and she recognises it, she'll wake her bloody idea up and stop all the sweet callings very abruptly. I wouldn't call her a cock teaser, she's just too young and dumb to realise what she's leading you into with her actions and words. And by the time she sees clearly your advances on her, she'll kinda freak out and realise this is not the game she actually wants to play.

Hypocrite is a word I find very suitable on these type of girls. And I've seen my fair share of them.

Irregardless, you may want to just give a try and see. No venture, no gain.

Cookie Monster
24-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi sadesade, just my 2 cents, perhaps proceeding with caution will be a good idea, afterall, there are many other factors which might come into play, for example,

- maybe, she's eyeing your cash for that additional LV handbag?
- could she be a cock-teaser, intent on making this a wild goose chase for you?
- As you've mentioned, she's in her 20s, possibly not 开窍ed yet.

Guess your actions will probably be decided by the outcome that you desire, (hope they're not decided by your little head, that's risky :o),

Possible scenarios

1) Up her, and end up being lupped by her hubby, her family will prolly fall apart, if she has kids, they will be the poor things suffering for their mother's indiscretion.

2) Up her, hubby is kept in the dark, good for both of you (but can the both of you handle the guilt? Not to mention the efforts to keep the whole thing discreet and under wraps).

3) Forgo the pussy, advise her that she should honour her wedding vows and go home to her hubby and be a faithful wife.

Good luck, do write a FR if option 2 is taken eventually :D

Cheers.

Max77
24-07-2009, 11:20 PM
jus be good friend lor. For me another gd female gender friend is better than another FB. The former brings me more happy moments than the latter. Jus my 20cents...

Any gal who is brave enuff to publiclly praise u r cute deserve some credits

dummydummy
24-07-2009, 11:40 PM
I really envy all the brother here.. got girls/women loving or attracted to them. Last time there was a girl who use to flirt with me always and i flirt back, and when i get serious about it, she rejected me and the reason she gave was she never tot that i will fall for her. and some more excuse of i like to flirt around and she cannot take it. I really wont believe any ladies for my kind of face/attitude forever...

ahbeng701308
25-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Just keep a open mind, continue to flirt with her & wait for things to happen.