View Full Version : how cha bo use their charm

assrammer
22-07-2009, 04:54 PM
recently tio promoted

assrammer
22-07-2009, 05:44 PM
sorry, hit the wrong button

anyways, this not a story

so i tio promoted and transfered to manage a group of CBs. and there's this one particular CB who used to be same level as me. never look me in the eye, speak no more than 10 times, stuck up, always entertain ang mo type, ang mo pai CB. look down on the subordinates and sometimes like to boss me around, you know, with a certain tone, but i don't get a fuck. that kind of fucked up attitude. but, can't deny she quite chio also. the fuckable type.

now that i'm overseeing her group, wah, 180 change, see me, she smile. find things to talk to me, stand very close to me when we talking, looks me in the eye, i say anything, she'll smile, giggle, even things that are work. knn.... sometimes will fling her hair to brush me also, quite shiok lah, but.... cb attitude i don't like.

so, last weekend, went out with colleuges to chill out at qlark quay, those open area with couch. drinking, relaxing, talk cock, there were men and ladies. that CB also there. when we man talk, she like to join in, laugh at anything i say, those things that even i think are lame but only men can comprehend, sick jokes, army jokes, that kind of shit. then about 1hr into it, she went toilet, came back, sit next to me. previously she was sitting beside on a different couch, cause i don't want to sit near her. then she put one hand on my tigh and reach across to grab her glass, use her neh neh to brush me. that moment, cock stand......

what i don't understand is why this CB behave like this. like as if want to seduce me. not that i don't want to fuck her, i think anyone will want to. but it's this type of suck up attitude i don't like. suck up to superior, when we doing the same job, never even look me in the eye. now man talk she also join....

so any bro kana this type of situation before a not? how to deal with it? knn si bei no integrity. not all cha bo, but some are really like that, pretty face, slim and curvy, nice boobs. knn, like only now very nice to me, but i'm still very normal with her, i still tell her what she need to do, not as if she nice to me, i pang chan her job. cb attitude....

anyways, just a rant
good day bros

aczeta
22-07-2009, 05:50 PM
hmmm... she needs some coaching lah.

Help her loh...maybe she always wanted to F the boss but they CMI so now that u are there, you are her perfect choice loh

flowerpot
22-07-2009, 05:51 PM
If there is such a catch... who cares abt her cb attitude...

Just UP her 1st.... but dun leave evident...

maybe she is using MEI REN JI.

CKee
22-07-2009, 05:52 PM
so i tio promoted and transfered to manage a group of CBs. never look me in the eye, speak no more than 10 times, stuck up, always entertain ang mo type, ang mo pai CB. now that i'm overseeing her group, wah, .....
good day bros

Now u her boss mah, when u make a joke, underlings compete to see who laughs loudest. U ask her to jump, she will now ask "How high ahhh Boss??" U ask her to swim, she asks "How far ahhh, Boss??" hahaha...Reality has sunk in and now situation different mah.

No need to bitch, just enjoy it. Just remember that though u r cordial and respectful to her now, when she kena promoted the next time and u are parked under her, dun expect any niceties.

assrammer
22-07-2009, 05:55 PM
no, i don't deny she quite chio, hell, everybody wants to up her i think, but i've seen how she change from being a total CB to now, everything suits me. tell her to do whatever, she do, work wise.

just don't like this type attitude, not genuine, si bei fake

assrammer
22-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Now u her boss mah, when u make a joke, underlings compete to see who laughs loudest. U ask her to jump, she will now ask "How high ahhh Boss??" U ask her to swim, she asks "How far ahhh, Boss??" hahaha...Reality has sunk in and now situation different mah.

No need to bitch, just enjoy it. Just remember that though u r cordial and respectful to her now, when she kena promoted the next time and u are parked under her, dun expect any niceties.

i just treat things business like, i will thank her when i ask her to do stuff, i just give her the same courtesy. but i just don't do those little things like she does, you know, those subtle moves to impress you?

see how long she can last lor, i'm quite sure she won't be promoted to my level though, but i might be wrong, see what happens.

thanks for the advice bros.

assrammer
22-07-2009, 06:05 PM
wah lan eh, just 10 min into this thread, got people ask for contact liao......
not FL lah...... haha

Champs
22-07-2009, 06:24 PM
no, i don't deny she quite chio, hell, everybody wants to up her i think, but i've seen how she change from being a total CB to now, everything suits me. tell her to do whatever, she do, work wise.

just don't like this type attitude, not genuine, si bei fake

Bro rammer, give her credit for eating humble pie lol..it's not easy to behave in this way. Anyway let others go "tu-lan" her, and you pacify her..maybe in no time she throw herself at you..

ANyway congrats to your promotion..

Richard545
22-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Dont eat and shit at the same place! just treat her as how you treat others. ;)

OralMaster
22-07-2009, 06:29 PM
respect to u , u hold firm to your principles

singexpat
22-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Bro, at least u got a CHio CB workin under U.. I onli got HAMMERs.. :D

Enjoy e cheap trills while it lasts cos such ppl change target veri fast..
But muz wipe mouth if TAO JIAK..

Lastly,.. she might b on e forums complainin tht her new boss is $%^..
Be prepared for it..:p

Hardrod72
22-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Be very careful with such skimming person. You never know when she will stab you from behind. If she is in for a free fuck, approch with caution. :rolleyes:

CoolBlack
23-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Now adays all CB very materialistic and realistic la, esp good looking ones......you need to have one or all of the following:
a)power (authority)
b)money (lots of it!)
c)damn good looks & great bod
d)maybe to some, you are a foreigner
e)something that they like, e.g nice car, nice boat, nice house, nice aeroplane, nice rocket, etc.
then they give 2 hoots about you.....else you are just a piece of glass and they see right through you.

thats life bro.:(

lightning
23-07-2009, 04:19 AM
recently tio promoted

Anyway congralations to you and 1st cheers to u for getting promoted. Must get a TIGER for you:D
another reason cheers for you for being more capable that this struck up asshole. ignore such low life animal:p

LianLover
23-07-2009, 06:09 AM
U ask her to jump, she will now ask "How high ahhh Boss??" U ask her to swim, she asks "How far ahhh, Boss??"

lol ur post made me feel nostalgic....went to youtube to search debbie gibson's "we could be together"....wat a cheesy song lol....

icy_boi
23-07-2009, 08:20 AM
aiya~ jus pia her make her kio tolong~~

then shoot on her face mouth make her jiat gaogao~ then sabo her gaogao =x wuah.. sibei evil sia

:eek::rolleyes:

kpkprivate
23-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Up her?
If she turns around and get you for haressment hence get you fired and she gets promoted.

Caution

jd_Xtreme
23-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Well dear TS just play along with her.... This type of gal must up but must plan carefully. Never let her lead you on, reject her if needed. Make her come back for more.

Things to make sure:
1.Never up her at her place
2.Use condom cos I suspect many ppl up her before liao

Play your cards right and you get to fuck and throw easily.:)

goodpartner
23-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Be very careful with such skimming person. You never know when she will stab you from behind. If she is in for a free fuck, approch with caution. :rolleyes:

I agree man... she maybe wanna purposely seduce you into doing something stupid to her, then she can threaten you in future or make you feel oblige in her favor... More than meets the eye, don't eat and shit at the work place especially with such a bitch.

hugootober
23-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Used to meet this type of CB at my ex company.

She is a chio bu with sexy eye, neh neh, tall and slim. Most of my office guys will talk abt her and would like to up her. But she "sibeh tao", only like to entertain and talk to those high post ppls. When I just join this company only a junior manager, she look me like "空气“never notice I am around :( Sibeh tulan her.

After work there for 3 yrs, I promoted to senior manager and in-charge 2 departments (sales and HR). As she work at HR, so under me. This time attitude 360 degree change, treat me so good, make coffee for me every morning , afternoon and evening. Chee bye, in my heart I must up her jialat jialat.

One Friday afternoon she serve me a coffee and then asked me that nite got free boh, cos she got 2 movie tickets that her friend give her (cb, in my heart, use this type of old trap, hehe). Sure I said free and ask her what time, but hor she can't ans me immediate and say will let me know after 15 mins. I think she haven buy ticket la....haha. After 20 mins she come in and tell me the show will be start at 9pm and ask me ok or not, sure ok la..... :) Then she proposes we have a dinner together then follow by movie, sure ok for me. Then I ask her after movie where u want to go or what u want to do, she just giggle and say let me decide. Wow hor ser liao, I must want to fuck her jialat jialat......

After dinner and movie then I say I am tire and want to find a place to rest, and I suggest to go hotel, to my surprise she agree, hehe. Cut short the story, when in the hotel room, I fuck her jialat jialat and ask her to say sorry to me as she looks down me when I just join the company. She just obey an say sorry to me, say she is a bitch, she like me to fuck her jialat jialat......I even take her some naked photo and keep till today...haha.

Ocos now I never contact her anymore cos don wan to get into deep shit......as I am married guy, hehe.

So Ts, just up and fuck her la then gooooooo.....

maxilite
23-07-2009, 12:08 PM
virgin post!

i think if u ever up her, make sure u have pics taken and kept.
this way, she won't dare tell on/threaten u.
i don't think she'll want pics of her all over the net.

formidable
23-07-2009, 12:57 PM
guess it takes 2 hands to clap, if u dun want she also cant force u mah , ha. Nice sharing bro :) . Too bad, I dun have the luck unless right place, right timing.

formidable
23-07-2009, 01:03 PM
i just treat things business like, i will thank her when i ask her to do stuff, i just give her the same courtesy. but i just don't do those little things like she does, you know, those subtle moves to impress you?

see how long she can last lor, i'm quite sure she won't be promoted to my level though, but i might be wrong, see what happens.

thanks for the advice bros.

If i were u, strike while iron is hot. :) You have the power now... U can make known to her no string attached just FB. eg no favouritism , no fast promo,less assignment/more perks. It takes 2 hands to clap. Keep it coming Bro TS.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
23-07-2009, 01:18 PM
WAHHHHHHH ! :eek::eek::eek:
Brother Huggotober, i salute you !!

assrammer
23-07-2009, 05:01 PM
wah, thanks yous bros for the kind words. bro lightning long time, how you doing?

ya, promotion don't come easy ah. need to step on a few toes, fuck people over, what to do, that's life lah, you guys should know lah, but try to be as steady as possible lor..... haiz

anyways, bro Champs, what you say quite true lah, it not easy to shallow pride, but it's the sudden turn of attitude that's so fake and non genuine. i don't really tu lan her like hate her or wanna beat her up you know? very uncomfortable working with this type people. like sometimes help her solve some problem, she become puppy eye at me, rub my arm say and thank me, don't know how to respond leh, because i know it's all fake, dig?

if most bros in my position, wah, she sure tio fuck one. knn, yo'al damn player lah. bro hugootober, you steady man! i really admire your guts. hope you didn't get into much trouble. i don't really want to use 'fuck her jia lat jia lat' for revenge. it's not a case of revenge at all la you know? side track, i prefer to fuck somebody i like.

bro formidable, i don't think things are that simple one. you don't know the whole experience i have in this situation. plus this CB really one type one lah, think bro hugootober can relate. too bad most you not kwai lou, if not i intro to yo'al, confirm score.

so bro hugootober, how did you deal with the whole situation in the end?

hugootober
23-07-2009, 05:54 PM
so bro hugootober, how did you deal with the whole situation in the end?[/QUOTE]

Hi Ts, I just up her like nothing happen, we meet outside 1 or 2 time per week after work and fuck her upside down. When come to bonus and incensement time, she is the one will get in high side. Ocos not she performed very well in her work but she perform well on bed, so must give her a little bit more incensement and bonus, haha. She work at HR dept, so no many ppls know how much her increscent and bonus except big boss :)

She also damn lucky, b4 I quite, promote her to be the person incharge in HR dept. So she happy like hell and promise not to have any relationship with me after I quite. :)

No offend hor, this type of char bo, you just need to give her little bit "SWEET", let her can yayapapaya a little bit in office, she will hapi like hell and will obey you whatever you request.

Yyzen
23-07-2009, 06:15 PM
=( my office all aunties and i am the only 20+ around.... i got alot more troubles from those aunties ( senior aunties who can bomb me to death with work or just simply make my life difficult ) so i cannot get along or talk to much with guy colleagues otherwise jealous auntie will make me suffer =( 1st day at work.. already been warn harshly for wearing stag strip ...

so this applies to alot of women , not just chiobu lah.. =)

Bangster
23-07-2009, 06:22 PM
EXCELLENT THREAD.

I LIKE!!

But I think hor, in a way these type of knnbccb makes life in the office more interesting in an ironic way if you play your cards right.

Damn, it's good to be powerful, ain't it?

lightning
23-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Yeah Thks! I am fine :D
Yeah such ass really spoilt one's taste buds especially disgusting to see ppl fake emotions and having puppy eyes to gain pity. If she goes ard bossing ppl, it is good to deflat her ego once a while...:p Met some b... whose faces really deserves slapping but can't do anything:mad:
When u really get tese struck up asses under control, it is si bei song aahhhhh......:D

Good Life
23-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Sigh... you guys are quite lucky I guess.. I remember this bitch, petite and good looking with great body always in OL attire many years back... #!@%$#%

I was quite a freshie in Sales and she in Corp Comms. went out with her once and always asking me out thereafter.. I think she was alright initially but later acted as if I was her boyfriend and control my every movement.. even answering my mobile.

Until I decided to avoid her at all cost. She go and complain about me sexually harassing her to my boss. @#!$%$#%#^

What's even more #@%$#@%^ is that I didn't even up her... fark!

eeemen
23-07-2009, 11:29 PM
wah bro goodpartner, hope you didn't get sloshed too badly becoz of her accusations!!

Bro TS, if Imay, my 2 cents worth >>

I wouldn't upz her as the initiator. I would rather make her upz me!! So the onus will always be on her, and never you. This will also prevent her from being big headed and going around bossing others as she may feel that she has your ear as well as your dick. By making her beg to upz you, you are already in a dominant position, such that you can have control at all times. when she begs you to upz her, make sure that its in a public environment, such that either your friends or colleagues can she that she's desparate for you. So you can never be blamed for harassment if it ever comes to that :D

Also, personally, I would not do what bro hugootober did when it came to bonuses. I would not penalize her, but neither would I give her above the average, becoz it can get to her head.

Finally, congratulations bro TS on your recent promotions. enjoy the benefits that position and power comes with :D

ilurbu
24-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Does anyone else here smell a conspiracy?

Nobody else smell a friggin set-up laid out by this bitch to bed, incriminate, defame and eventually replace by ousting our dear threadstarter??

This is red alert man. Be professional with your work and tell her firmly to stand down if it gets out of hand!!!

She is not the only fuckable girl around in terms of looks. AND she is definitely more dangerous than a syphillis stricken Paris Hilton!

assrammer
24-07-2009, 04:04 AM
bro hugootober, you must be one super player man. i know exactly what you mean. from past experience, same shit happen when a partner gave her just a little bit more responsibility, wah, she lick toes and cock man.... i bet she'll do the same when i give her some sweetener..... but, like i said, i don't wanna give her that chance and put myself in that situation, it's gonna be very awkward.

bro Bangster, i not trying to act righteous or what, but also, i don't really have a lot of power because i don't call the shots, got a few business partners. but anyways, like the spiderman movie 'with great power, comes great responsibility' yah, corny lah, but i think, must be steady

thanks for advice bro eeemen, but i really not those player type. also, this kind of situation really not so simple one. i'm also quite sure if i simply ignore her and act like i don't give a fuck, like what girls do, you know, that kind of 'hard to get' personae, then she'll want to please me more, but i just can't do it leh. if i can have it my way, i don't want to have anything to do with her aye, serious. if meet in a bar or fling type, the different story lah.....

agree with bro ilurbu, that's what i trying to do, be professional and business like. i'm always very cautious with this CB one, i never give her the slightest hint that i want to bang her (but actually i do lah, bloody hell, who wouldn't? pretty, slim, curvy and big boobs, tio bo?) quite sure you must have had such experience before. makes the whole work environment very uneasy huh?

i'm quite sure some of the partners sure got some scandal with this CB one, knn, i think i will hire a lagi super power p.a to piss her off, maybe that's a good idea huh? what you think bros?

lightning
24-07-2009, 04:09 AM
like the spiderman movie 'with great power, comes great responsibility' yah, corny lah, but i think, must be steady

i'm quite sure some of the partners sure got some scandal with this CB one, knn, i think i will hire a lagi super power p.a to piss her off, maybe that's a good idea huh? what you think bros?

think getting another super power pa is a good idea:D

Lsy84
24-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Bro assrammer,

this type of char bor just up once and zhao liao...and most impt make sure dun leave any evidence behind...if i am not wrong, most of this type pf zhar bor who are like this, usually have motive one...and their mind is damn hard to decipher sia, even more difficult to decode than da vinci code lor! that's why must play with extreme caution!!! :D

fuckmaster
24-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Yes I have experience in this scenario; I went for it thinking if I were to keep it as clean cut as possible, I could get away. But nooo... it doesn't work that way. Her verbal testimony is enough to send you to hell. Evidence can be had just by her describing what your cock looks like.. sounds familiar no?

You can never underestimate the extent of what humans are capable of.

Fuck someone else, that's all I'm saying. she can't be thaaat hot.. that its worth your career.

assrammer
24-07-2009, 10:33 AM
no bro, not looking at playing with this CB, and fully agree with you that she sure got some motive one, what exactly, we won't really know. maybe really want to screw me over in some way, maybe just that kind of typical suck up, like what bro CoolBlack say, the materialistic realistic suck ups.

it's sad isn't it? using this kind of methods to get ahead. not saying it's low down or what, but when you see this kind of behavior, it makes you doubt the character of this person. like, what are you, really? maybe it's one more tool women have than men.

yeah, maybe i try to give her a little teaser and see what happens, will update soon.

goodpartner
24-07-2009, 11:43 AM
no bro, not looking at playing with this CB

That's a good mindset to maintain, for now ;)

You then be able to always appear cool and unmoved by her advances, which will drive her crazy. Such biatch has a high ego no smaller than man, you should allow her to make her little attempts and soon it'll get more obvious and daring. Maybe something like the other steady bro, where she ask you out for movie, etc.

For me, I'll let her continue shoe licking and wait it out (since there's no yearning), but do it with a heavy hand - don't need to be nice to her, act bossy but let go at the end. The chance will cum later and then play it well accordingly to ensure nothing is at stake.

Feed us with more stories on how you tackle her even if it's not sexual in nature. This thread will have a long way to go with updates and great advice from bros here eager to help out...till the big day!

...for all mankind :D

BKnight
24-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Bro Assrammer, she not worth the risk to dip your pen in the company ink, she might harbour a grudge on your promotion and might want to ensnare you..

watmidoin
24-07-2009, 12:43 PM
do wat depend on personality lar. kiasi type dun eat in own backyard. horny no brain type eat first den kena lao sai later. smart one like hugootober win-win, he fuck the chio bu, she get money and power. everybody happy. ts too integrity. no appetite eat her.

i belong to let her initiate group. if she ask u go out, den say after pub up to u, den happily eat + wipe mouth. dun kena one si ginna come out den u really thng kor si. and give sweet after that. else later she bite u back den become lose lose. the sweet also not ur money pay. is coy money pay. if she never pop the q, den u juz behave like normal. see how long she can loon or how much she want risk. either she will open her cb invite u in, or she change target. this kind zabor is like dat one.

watever u do, don't be the one to pop question. like dat sure kena blackmail.

watmidoin
24-07-2009, 12:49 PM
=( my office all aunties and i am the only 20+ around.... i got alot more troubles from those aunties ( senior aunties who can bomb me to death with work or just simply make my life difficult ) so i cannot get along or talk to much with guy colleagues otherwise jealous auntie will make me suffer =( 1st day at work.. already been warn harshly for wearing stag strip ...

so this applies to alot of women , not just chiobu lah.. =)last time my office also got these auntie. got syt come in, they start giving her a hard time. knn, because of this lao cb the whole office look like bao bah zang.:mad: but got one time a syt boh chup. den we all guys protect her. :D den the lao cb boh bian.

Yyzen
26-07-2009, 02:49 AM
last time my office also got these auntie. got syt come in, they start giving her a hard time. knn, because of this lao cb the whole office look like bao bah zang.:mad: but got one time a syt boh chup. den we all guys protect her. :D den the lao cb boh bian.

it is quite funny using "bao bah zang" , she is lucky to have you as colleague, i am not so lucky haha my office seldom have guys and even if have guys they have lesser power or don't want to get involve in politics .:rolleyes: but i guess i have a new term to use 'lao ba zang" to describe the aunties... :p

fl saviour
26-07-2009, 02:28 PM
it is quite funny using "bao bah zang" , she is lucky to have you as colleague, i am not so lucky haha my office seldom have guys and even if have guys they have lesser power or don't want to get involve in politics .:rolleyes: but i guess i have a new term to use 'lao ba zang" to describe the aunties... :p

hahhah knn tis thread become gao siao liao ha?:D
anyway to ts, like wat many bros say, dun take the initiative, just jian feng shi duo and if she really bth liao, knn she will open up her cb and invite u one de..:D

abcxyz1606
29-07-2009, 02:40 PM
i believe there are gals who purposely use their charms..get close to superiors.. speak like very teh..and occasionaly bodily contact just to try to bait superiors..however without the actual intention of having sex with them..

so to TS, better not to initiate sex unless she initiates first..otherwise u could be in trouble.. my 2 cents

assrammer
29-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Hey bros, thanks for all the advice. it's been a good 2 months since the incident. well, there's a little twist in the events that has been going on since.

things has been quite the same for a while, have to really give it to her, swallowing the humble pie, or whatever you call it. but she's toned down a little, now it feels like 'friendly', and that, in turn has made me feel differently about her.

during one of the projects that we were working on, you know, that kind of situation where she could have taken all the credit, but made it clear to boss that i was behind all of it, well, most of it at least. that really changed how i felt about her.

so we were treated to a night out on company expense and i let her organize it, well, she did a good job and it's actually the teams effort. so we ended up at power station, after dinner, headed to one of those loud clubs, which i'm not really a big fan, but it was quite an enjoyable night.

we had a few bottles of vodka, wine and some shit. it was pretty wild, dancing and goofing around. the she dragged me out to dance with her, i was pretty ok with it then, everybody was having a good time, so i went along. we were a little tipsy too. so what the heck. the night lasted all the way like that till we were all very drunk, and she was out of it.

then all the guys started leaving and i ended up sending her home. ok, i know what you thinking, chance right? well, actually, at that time, i was thinking the same thing. she stays at some apartment behind holiday inn, damn ulu place, stays alone. ask the cab to wait and i carried her up to her apartment.

and things started to get interesting from here.

once at her apartment, she got around. lead her to her bedroom and lay her down, then she grad my arm and ask me to get her water, and i did. went to the kitchen, came back, and she had her shirt off. that was really a moment of weakness. i was pissed, horny and there lays a woman in her bra, which made me horny.

she sat up, i gave her the water, and i just stood there. the she asked me to stay, which i was seriously contemplating to comply. but, i did the thing most bros wouldn't do, i tuck her in and left (ok, i deserve to be zapped....)

following week, she became very friendly towards me, not the suck up attitude anymore, more sincere now, she still strokes my arm occasionally, but it feels different. says how gentlemanly i am and shit like that, gives me that kind of shy smile now, or maybe it's just me, cause i kinda changed the way i feel about her now.

now i'm thinking, is she changing her strategy or am i missing on something. like i said, she's quite an attractive woman. we do go out for lunch more often now, and she start telling me her shit, relationships, family, blah blah blah. i know a little more about her now and she's actually quite a nice person.

quite a twist huh? don't really know what the fuck she's up to. do people really change? or am i getting soft? anyways, i'll see how it goes.

ok bros, what do you guys think?

naturegreen
29-09-2009, 01:05 AM
I agree man... she maybe wanna purposely seduce you into doing something stupid to her, then she can threaten you in future or make you feel oblige in her favor... More than meets the eye, don't eat and shit at the work place especially with such a bitch.

Agree with you bro.

now i'm thinking, is she changing her strategy or am i missing on something. like i said, she's quite an attractive woman. we do go out for lunch more often now, and she start telling me her shit, relationships, family, blah blah blah. i know a little more about her now and she's actually quite a nice person.

quite a twist huh? don't really know what the fuck she's up to. do people really change? or am i getting soft? anyways, i'll see how it goes.

Still better not unless after you leave the coy. But I think she will change her attitude towards you after you leave. No longer useful to her

CyberRod
29-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Still better not unless after you leave the coy. But I think she will change her attitude towards you after you leave. No longer useful to her

Spot on bro... I just got charmed 2 months ago, used and now severely abused... Mending a shattered heart now... Please don't fall into their trap... That's their specialty... Remember the TV serial 倚天屠龙记 (Heavenly Sword & Dragon Sabre)...? Can remember what 张无忌's mother told him...? 漂亮的女人不能信 (pretty women cannot be trusted)...

Outta 10 women, 9 cannot be trusted... Only 1 can we can fully place our trust and faith on.... That's none other than our dearest mom... :o

kurosaki ichigo
29-09-2009, 01:56 AM

I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole brudder.

Women who offer themselves to you can't be any good. Stay away from her and trouble man! Don't regret your actions otherwise :)

CyberRod
29-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Women who offer themselves to you can't be any good....

Well said bro... Upz... :)

RayCom
29-09-2009, 12:11 PM
TS, 2 points to note

1) maybe she is changing her way of approach. but still be careful as what many bro says. but I guess you can continue to hang out with her the decent way but becareful what you say when you talk about things regarding your work.

2) maybe you are in his shopping list now since you fullfil what she needs as a bf . Last time b4 you promoted ,you are just at the line so she took no notice and interest in you. you will only know the truth when you are no longer working together or no longer rich n powerful.
Normally, I test out my potential with this. eg, if I have a situation which is bad but I already got a solution .I will pretend that I do not have one and see how the ger react when I told her and ask for help and advice. see how she react and her emotion and for the next few days monitor her concern,attitude towards you .My case is normally money but it is a good way to see how she react. This is how I got my current wife and kicking out a few bitches in the process. Those that are true will stay with you no matter how hard life is.

hope this helps.

Toyota Honda
29-09-2009, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=RayCom;4151011]
2) maybe you are in his shopping list now since you fullfil what she needs as a bf . Last time b4 you promoted ,you are just at the line so she took no notice and interest in you. you will only know the truth when you are no longer working together or no longer rich n powerful.
Normally, I test out my potential with this. eg, if I have a situation which is bad but I already got a solution .I will pretend that I do not have one and see how the ger react when I told her and ask for help and advice. see how she react and her emotion and for the next few days monitor her concern,attitude towards you .My case is normally money but it is a good way to see how she react. This is how I got my current wife and kicking out a few bitches in the process. Those that are true will stay with you no matter how hard life is.
QUOTE]

FULLY YES!

justime
29-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi assrammer, interesting thread chronicling office politics and the purportedly duplicitous behavior of a woman who obviously know she is beautiful.

1) First of all, may I state the obvious: that she has got some emotional stranglehold on you ("got you by the balls" as some would crudely put it).

Now whether she can parlay it to her advantage - or even whether she wants to - is subject to only pure conjecture.

No one can read her intention and it is quite impossible to ascribe any motives unto her as we cannot get inside her mind (although from the various posts it seems that getting inside her pants is the crux of the issue). :)

The most expedient course of action is to therefore inure yourself against possible negative consequence on the office front. Whatever the outcome, it should be the over riding priority.

2) Sex (although desired) is not 'consummated' at present. Like a good novella however, the signs / seeds of a potential sexual encounter is sowed. When sex scenario arrives, it will be how to taste the "forbidden" fruit while still maintaining "office decorum" or how to reject it that will become the salient issue.

3) As an illustration to a different perspective - (in this case mine):

Based only on the narrative, I actually 'perceive' a very insecure lady here. She uses her beauty as a defensive mechanism (I am she must sense your desire at some level). She probably knows that she have 'wronged' you in the past and is doing sweet vulnerable thingy as a way to deflect potential negative repercussions. In course of it, she may let out a couple of personal nuggets about herself and share some vulnerabilities in spite of herself. This has brought you emotionally closer to her whether consciously or not.

For the cynics, the mini seductive manoeuvrings and the sharing of vulnerabilities is part of overall deceitful behaviour designed to entrap.

For me, I simply see it as a marginally conniving (but insecure) woman who knows that she has beauty as a asset/weapon but who does not know how to properly wield it yet.

Two different perspectives, but the subsequent course of action(s) resulting from it will be totally different.

4) As the drama unfolds, I have several thoughts (and strategies) to share on how to best protect yourself politically whilst at the same time indulge in the forbidden fruit (...... Its a SEX forum come on! .....).

I wait with bated breath for the next installment.

Thanks assrammer for generating an interesting thread!

mayday
29-09-2009, 04:16 PM
bro justime,

yr ang mo is really powderful...got me in circles alr. but lets wait for TS to continue the story shall we?

zzzz1152
30-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi assrammer, interesting thread chronicling office politics and the purportedly duplicitous behavior of a woman who obviously know she is beautiful.

1) First of all, may I state the obvious: that she has got some emotional stranglehold on you ("got you by the balls" as some would crudely put it).

Now whether she can parlay it to her advantage - or even whether she wants to - is subject to only pure conjecture.

No one can read her intention and it is quite impossible to ascribe any motives unto her as we cannot get inside her mind (although from the various posts it seems that getting inside her pants is the crux of the issue). :)

The most expedient course of action is to therefore inure yourself against possible negative consequence on the office front. Whatever the outcome, it should be the over riding priority.

2) Sex (although desired) is not 'consummated' at present. Like a good novella however, the signs / seeds of a potential sexual encounter is sowed. When sex scenario arrives, it will be how to taste the "forbidden" fruit while still maintaining "office decorum" or how to reject it that will become the salient issue.

3) As an illustration to a different perspective - (in this case mine):

Based only on the narrative, I actually 'perceive' a very insecure lady here. She uses her beauty as a defensive mechanism (I am she must sense your desire at some level). She probably knows that she have 'wronged' you in the past and is doing sweet vulnerable thingy as a way to deflect potential negative repercussions. In course of it, she may let out a couple of personal nuggets about herself and share some vulnerabilities in spite of herself. This has brought you emotionally closer to her whether consciously or not.

For the cynics, the mini seductive manoeuvrings and the sharing of vulnerabilities is part of overall deceitful behaviour designed to entrap.

For me, I simply see it as a marginally conniving (but insecure) woman who knows that she has beauty as a asset/weapon but who does not know how to properly wield it yet.

Two different perspectives, but the subsequent course of action(s) resulting from it will be totally different.

4) As the drama unfolds, I have several thoughts (and strategies) to share on how to best protect yourself politically whilst at the same time indulge in the forbidden fruit (...... Its a SEX forum come on! .....).

I wait with bated breath for the next installment.

Thanks assrammer for generating an interesting thread!

i do agree wif bro justime....mayb she realised she is wrong abt u n now tat u r her superior...it gets her into e 'blacklist'. she jus wanna get out of it but cant put her pride down to sae a 'sorri' to u... jus an insecure + prideful woman...

Cheonging101
30-09-2009, 04:05 PM

Bro, IMHO, women being creatures ruled more by emotions than logic, I deduce the following that had happened...

1) You were on par with her. She saw you as a threat to that position that you are in now, but in reach to her then, and is openly hostile towards you.

2) You became her superior. Her previous antics toward you makes her worry if you'd do funny things professionally towards her as a form of revenge. Thus, she tried to charm her way out.

3) Seeing that you have been nothing but all business-like and not taking advantage of her, she now sees you in a different light and is, very possibly, attracted to you.

I won't think that she has changed for the better but, at the very least, she won't try to screw you over without having to face a lifetime of guilt if you carry on with your current attitude and status quo.

However, if:

a) You DO fuck her, the status quo would be changed. You may not be on equal grounds in the workplace but, in terms with your private lives, it's an all new playing field.

b) You DISS her regardless of her working merits, her opinion for you would be changed. She'd know that you don't want her sexual favors but would give her shit everyday. She'll either leave or fuck someone higher up so that he would fuck you back jialt jialat.

So, you can either:

i) Leave your relationship as thus. It would slowly blossom into a friendship whether you like it or not because women don't take "no" for an answer.

ii) KC her jialat jialat and make her your sex slave. Try romancing her and telling her not to spread the word around the company so as not to compromise each other's reputation in the company. If she is willing to give sexual favors just to stay on, I doubt she would divulge the secret if you did not do things (i.e. break her oh-so-sensitive heart) to make her think that you're a beastly bastard.

iii) Make things clear to her that you are just colleagues. She would shrink back into her shell and she won't even give you her free breast-rubs anymore.

Personally, I'd like you to employ method (ii), bro. And tell us all about it. :D

watmidoin
30-09-2009, 05:57 PM
# Bitch score goal in 15min.
# Bitch 1 - 0 assrammer
# Bitch scores again in 23min.
# Bitch 2 - 0 assrammer
# Bitch scores hat-trick in 32min.
# Bitch 3 - 0 assrammer

u know y?
1) you start "let water" after she tone down. kena score with ur defense guard down.
2) you did not fuck her when u had the chance to. she dive outside penalty area and the referee award her free-kick instead of yellow card.
3) she reach ur heart liao. basically, ur mid-field boh chun.

haven even reach half time u chui.

sjb1994
30-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Haha, nice way of putting it, but is with logic (at least I think so)

# Bitch score goal in 15min.
# Bitch 1 - 0 assrammer
# Bitch scores again in 23min.
# Bitch 2 - 0 assrammer
# Bitch scores hat-trick in 32min.
# Bitch 3 - 0 assrammer

u know y?
1) you start "let water" after she tone down. kena score with ur defense guard down.
2) you did not fuck her when u had the chance to. she dive outside penalty area and the referee award her free-kick instead of yellow card.
3) she reach ur heart liao. basically, ur mid-field boh chun.

haven even reach half time u chui.

kurosaki ichigo
30-09-2009, 11:53 PM
I have a feeling our brudder assrammer will trod down the unforgiven path of screwing her very soon. It is a dangerous game when the woman knows what she wants and she wants it.

PageUp
01-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Agreed with Bro here. she is just desperate to be on your good side so just help her along & enjoy the attention & benefits :)

If there is such a catch... who cares abt her cb attitude...

Just UP her 1st.... but dun leave evident...

maybe she is using MEI REN JI.

colins
01-10-2009, 01:44 AM
First and last, one and only comment - Never fuck around with colleagues, dun say your are her superior, you colonel also no use. ;)

hardcoremayhem
01-10-2009, 10:39 AM
anyways, bro Champs, what you say quite true lah, it not easy to shallow pride, but it's the sudden turn of attitude that's so fake and non genuine. i don't really tu lan her like hate her or wanna beat her up you know? very uncomfortable working with this type people. like sometimes help her solve some problem, she become puppy eye at me, rub my arm say and thank me, don't know how to respond leh, because i know it's all fake, dig?

if most bros in my position, wah, she sure tio fuck one. knn, yo'al damn player lah. bro hugootober, you steady man! i really admire your guts. hope you didn't get into much trouble. i don't really want to use 'fuck her jia lat jia lat' for revenge. it's not a case of revenge at all la you know? side track, i prefer

respect. there are people who are like that in my company also. very fake.

personally, i just ignore them when they try to be nice to me to either curry favour or ask for favours.

justime
01-10-2009, 02:10 PM
First and last, one and only comment - Never fuck around with colleagues, dun say your are her superior, you colonel also no use. ;)

Hi Colins, Might as well go for the whole nine yards and say that "you president also no use" (and then cite Clinton vs Lewinsky).

Respectfully, we all know the platitude / axiom of not shitting/eating in the same backyard. It is politically correct and it definitely holds some nuggets of wisdom.

However, sexual dalliances always involve a degree of risk (especially outside a ‘monogamistic’ consensual relationship). It is whether you want or willing to take that risk that ultimately matters.

And should you decide to take on the risk – you must then have an appropriate strategy to mitigate this so that any ramification would be favorable / positive unto yourself. At the very least, the strategies applied should minimize any negative impact onto you.

Now, I am not sure how much is the fiction element in this very wonderful thread – or even the intention of Bro Assrammer (the TS). Afterall, he could jolly use this thread as a cautionary tale for “shitting in your own backyard”. But some of the issues raised (and the story narrative itself) is very interesting.

Yes, obviously I do have strategies for this type of office politics scenario – from a theoretical and personal experience front. I however cannot proffer any presently because of I would need more ‘facts’ before dispensing my two cents.

And I may be totally wrong here, but a bulk of readers in this forum do know about political correct ‘boundaries’ concerning office sexual politics. It’s the accompanying ‘risk taking’, its consequence (and for some the ‘how to’ for risk mitigation) that excites.

see see only
01-10-2009, 03:54 PM

As the saying goes: Dont Eat & Shit at the same place

HOWEVER - TS welcome to the REAL world

Not saying the whole world is like this but "give free charcoal in the winter" kind of people very little and hard to find.

A piece of advice, play along with the game :D but keep your zip up in the office especially for she this type of CB

colins
01-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi Colins, Might as well go for the whole nine yards and say that "you president also no use" (and then cite Clinton vs Lewinsky).

Respectfully, we all know the platitude / axiom of not shitting/eating in the same backyard. It is politically correct and it definitely holds some nuggets of wisdom.

However, sexual dalliances always involve a degree of risk (especially outside a ‘monogamistic’ consensual relationship). It is whether you want or willing to take that risk that ultimately matters.

Yo bro justime, the reason why I said mentioned 'colonel' is becos that is a real case.

We can always use our brains and think of ways to get what we want wherever we are. We can even invent a fuel-less engine if we want even while our job is just to sweep the floor. The question is, what is our cause?

You can be a genius to cut sexual relationships so close to the line that demarcates the grey area, yes you can make off with it scot-free. Now wouldn't that redefine your purpose in your job, just to get a fuck?

I do admire the effort for restraining and tenacity displayed by bro TS. To me, it is like going to the loo with high tide and to keep it in for as long as possible. He seemed to have a reason in keeping it as status quo and I believe it is not becos he doesn't have guts. He probably sees a higher priority or a more meaningful purpose at work. The only thing that has changed is when he updated us on his previous post that he is changing his opinion on the person, rather than on 'the piece of pussy attached to that bitch'.

My opinion, and I dun mean to represent the mass, is that office romance is much more cleaner than an office affair. While I generally do not encourage even office romance among my colleagues, I can say it is still more honourable. If somebody in my team happens to 'go steady' with another in his team, and he dared to come clean with me, I may just say carry on but I'll be sensitive to any form of favouritism from then on. It is the intention of that relationship that is important. But of cos, if I ever discover an affair and I dun think he would dare to blow the news out with a trumpet, my first judgement will be that the fellow has misplaced both his work ethics and his brains on things that are not related to performance. 24-hour notice and I will never want to see him again.

While many of us are unable to fully assimilate your experience in such affairs, due to the multitude of variables existing and co-existing across changing conditions, I do appreciate if you could share some experience. Maybe some of us may start to believe that it is much easier than we thought.;)

justime
02-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Yo bro justime, the reason why I said mentioned 'colonel' is becos that is a real case.
My opinion, and I dun mean to represent the mass, is that office romance is much more cleaner than an office affair. While I generally do not encourage even office romance among my colleagues, I can say it is still more honourable......

While many of us are unable to fully assimilate your experience in such affairs, due to the multitude of variables existing and co-existing across changing conditions, I do appreciate if you could share some experience. Maybe some of us may start to believe that it is much easier than we thought.;)

Hi bro colins, nice lucid post with several excellent points.

1) Can you give me a gist of the "colonel" case? Sounds interesting.

2) Like the fact that you made a distinction between office "romance" and "affairs". Also glad to note that although not encouraged, you are flexible enough to tolerate Office Romance. A lot of organisations don't. So kudos to you on that!

3) Without a doubt there is an element of risk involved. The repercussions or fallout with the discovery of such an affair obviously differ from organisation to organisation. The TS heretofore did not set out the parameters of the consequence should such an affair be discovered. By the looks of things however, it appears that it may lead to even outright dismissal.

(Bro Assjammer needs to enlighten us. We presume dismissal but it could even be only a mild rebuke for such a transgression. A big MNC organisation that I am very familiar with issues only mild rebuke as they see it as a private matter. Goodness knows the ESVP himself is embroiled in such "scandals" - and it didn't really affect his career prospects did it?).

Now, with so much to lose: a job presumably Bro assjammer loves, a career whereby he expands considerable effort to build, it makes perfect sense not to jeopardize it just for a taste of forbidden fruit (pussy). It is indeed 'rational' in many aspects and probably the most expedient course of action is to resist the temptation: Value not commensurate with potential cost.

That being said, why succumb to the temptation at all? Why not use the energy and machinations needed to minimize the impact of a fallout to temperate self control? Saves all the hassles! Why risk so much for such ‘paltry’ returns? With the potential loss of income (and reputation) might as well use it to indulge the top end WL if you want a taste of exquisite pussy.

If interested, I will expatiate on the dynamics of why apparently intelligent men (who should know better) embark on such risky behaviour. It is not so simple as the lack in the exercise of ones ‘self control’ or even sublimating ones id. There are other psychological dynamics at play here.

As for the "strategic" how to, I will at the outset also state that:

1) The strategies I offer are NOT easy to execute. It is also energy expanding. Energy that could better be used to further ones business and career prospect.

2) The best of plans do go awry many a times. So the “hero” must be prepared to face the full consequence. A lot of men know of the repercussions – but still go along with illicit office affair with a “hope for the best” attitude. Their so called strategies usually consist of should they be caught out scenarios. Not much go by way of pre-emptive strategies.

3) The “hero” don’t plan to get caught all. And if they are caught, the so call damage control measure is usually in the realm of macho posturing (“machismo”) and/or stoic acceptance

Full marks for attitude / behavioral predisposition but poor scores on planning and foresight – you need BOTH chutzpah and a good plan by the way to have an Office Affair with Panache.

4) A Good Plan must include the Preemptive AND Damage Control measures.

Like in the realm of damage control, purportedly intelligent men do know of the consequence of a forbidden relationship. And so they will take some sort of action to cover up the tracks as preemptive measures. “Cover up tracks” unfortunately does not go far enough. Obscuring an office affair is only a level one preemptive measure. It hardly qualifies as a strategic plan.

Okay .. will not go too far for now. Will leave it for Bro Assjammer to continue his excellent narrative (and then take his lead on the topic for discussion). I will go with the flow as I really don’t want to bore readers with dry “how to” material especially when a good plot narrative is unfolding.

eeemen
11-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Bro Justime,

I enjoyed reading your various dissertations and the way you have expounded & elucidated your thoughts. Incredible insights!! Cheers.........

IcyMula
12-10-2009, 12:11 AM
I really hate these type of people, attitude suddenly change, and listen to all of the things you say now, cos your rank is bigger den his/her.

For this case is a her, den is you must be always on your guard even at outside or drinking relxing with your office friend with her ard.

1) She might be trying to gather whatever information about you doing things you should not do in the office

2) Trying to make you very comfortable till you let down all guards and one big knife one your back thatcos you to get Demoted and other stuff

3) Just be nice to her at time as her head, dun let personal feeling get in the way, just help liaoz and siam, helping too close might be a very bad idea

4) Never try and UP someone from the office specially these type of women ( unless you got good backup protection plan)

5) Want to up these type of women, make sure you wear a Helmet, you never know if the her below got fangs, worst is poison fangs ( poison from other mans)

6) if out to drinking, dun drink too much if she is around cos that is when shit happens.

7) what you do to her now in the office might happen X10 back to you if what you ask her to do is letting her build up her anger and revenge ( something got to do with point number 3)

For my case, i will help her as a sup and den siam her if there is nothing that need to invole her at all. Will not go drinking or out with her alone, even if go drinking in a group i will siam her as much as possible and enjoy my drinks (might also plan who live near her send her back)

These type of people i will never plan to have them as friends in the every first place, sorry to say i am a cold person, or weird but for the sake of my peaceful days i rather not get close to pple in the office hehe

well is just my 2 cents, just dun let ur bro below make all the choices for you, always question and beware of the choice the bro below mades hehe;)

assrammer
28-10-2009, 02:21 AM
well, first off, to bro RayCom

thou you have found the love of your life (as a matter of fact, i really envy and admire you), i'm kinda like stuck inbettween the fence. my mind tells me things will change, and things always change. just can't get around this.

as for your mother is the only woman you can trust, FULLY AGREE!

i have no idea what the hell bro watmidoin is talking about (really funny thou.....), please enlighten me. 1, 2, 3 goals? what the fuck? do i really sound like that much of a pussy to you? i hope i didn't throw the bros' face here....... (fuck, maybe i did, i didn't up her, ok, my bad........, so that makes me a pussy?)

bro justime and bro collins seems to have much insight on this matter, thou they are on different sides of the fence i think.

so, here's break down:

what i've gathered from the gossips, is that the girl (let's give her a name: cheryl) has had a fling with one of the partners before. and when that partner decided to pull out, there was a major re-org (hence my promotion)

there are 2 know couples in the office, 1 or 2 more ground staff. it's fine with the company, i think (my company is very sales orientated, so it doesn't really matter as long as we hit the numbers, american company, go figure).

ok, what happened during this time:

all this time that she's been telling me stuff, i kinda get the feeling she's from a well off family (indonesian, chinese) . she doesn't have to work if she choose not to. why she had the fling with the partner, i don't know. all i know is that guy is married with kids, not good looking, and it went on for some time.

i go reluctantly everytime she asks me to lunch, i never ask her, i don't care who i have lunch with. but lately, cheryl and i don't meet up that often now, she stopped inviting me to lunch. and she also stopped her 'little gestures'.

but we still go out for drinks once a while (again, it's she ask me, serious) then she pours her heart out to me over drinks. the night usually ends with she going home alone, i make sure she don't get too drunk and can go back on her own.

last time she was telling me about how her last relationship ended (which i suspect is one of the partners), how hurt she was, why men can't be trusted and that kind of shit....... say she's a simple girl...... blah blah blah.....

so far, i've always kept a distance and she's always opening up to me, i get the feeling she's not out for material gains, but sincere relationships. maybe that's why she puts up that stuck up facade.

i'm quite sure if i really wanted to bang her, i could, i just don't know what this is going to lead to. she's a hot woman, no doubt, but she behaves weird.

update you guys in a couple of weeks. enjoy.

Cheonging101
28-10-2009, 04:08 PM
i'm quite sure if i really wanted to bang her, i could, i just don't know what this is going to lead to. she's a hot woman, no doubt, but she behaves weird.

update you guys in a couple of weeks. enjoy.

Well, she definitely sounds like a keeper! Or at least, someone you can't even chase away with a broom after you're done with her! :D

I don't think she's safe for you to play around, bro. By observations alone, she should be the clingy type.

Can pass me her contact so I can up her for you? :p

justime
29-10-2009, 01:24 AM
….

bro justime and bro collins seems to have much insight on this matter, thou they are on different sides of the fence i think.

Not diametrically opposite.

At a prima facie level, I absolutely agree with Bro Collins that the most expedient course of action is to NOT get sexually, emotionally or romantically involved – (with a big caveat) that is IF you can help it.

(Most people seem to agree here on this point – its after all CONVENTIONAL WISDOM!)

Notwithstanding conventional wisdom, I detect in your narrative that there are undercurrents (residing in the subconscious) that compel you toward Cheryl – in spite of yourself.

So despite ‘knowing’ the negative repercussions of being romantically involved, probabilities are such that you will still get sucked in – especially if there are sustained interactions between you and Cheryl (largely unavoidable given that you work together).

A Brief Psychological Babble: Please ignore this section if theoretical abstraction bores you.

//////////////////////////////////

The psychological factors that attract you toward Cheryl cannot be resisted merely by the exercise of ones ‘self control’ (will power).

As is, there are evidences (nuanced) in your narrative to show that your base instinct (sexual energy) is constantly being sublimated by your rational mind. And your Rational mind is aware of the moral code of conduct governing romantic dalliances between colleagues.

In simplified neo Freudian: it is the id (base instinct), ego (rational mind) and superego (moral code) interplaying.

Taking in data only from your narrative, I discern the efforts to “transfer” this sexual energy (or libido) into a different emotion (e.g. empathy of Cheryl’s plight). The transference is so that you can avoid confrontation with the sexual urge. From evidences heretofore provided by your narrative, the sexual energy is not suppressed – it is only merely transferred or sublimated.

For example, see how you wrestle with temptation when Cheryl got drunk. The fact that you control your impulse the first time round does not automatically mean that you will be successful in another time and situation. The sexual urge is still percolating beneath your apparent successful resistance.

//////// Psych babble over ////////////////////////////////////

Since you know that there is a probability of Romantic involvement is relatively high, doesn’t it then make sense to take action to minimize the fallout or avoid negative consequence altogether.

Trust me – words in the form of advice from brothers (including me), self reminders and sheer willpower may not insulate you when it comes to the temptation in a new incarnation!

Suppressing the sexual energy by quitting your job to avoid this temptation is silly. If you are to leave your job, might as well enjoy this little sumptuous Indonesian nookie – who knows this little affair might not even have a negative consequence career wise!

All things considered, unless you are able to suppress this sexual energy, the expedient route to go is therefore take appropriate defensive steps as per my above to minimize fallout – if any.

(And by the way, notice that I did not talk about Office Politics per se. Once there is more data, the Office Politics element will be included/incorporated as part of the strategic plan to minimize negative consequence)

Cheers….:cool:

Looking forward to a new installment Bro Assrammer!