PDA

View Full Version : When you child tell you he or she going to parent?

Sting
21-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Just wondering how we will react if one of these days our kid come back home and asked us to sit down as he broke the news that he or she is going to be mum or dad.

The worst parts is he or she is still underage.

For me, I have only one son who is 9 now. If he going to tell me that in a very years time. I do not know what to say to him. But the very first thing for sure I am going to meet up with the girl's parent. I do hope that we can resolve this matter peacefully without hurting either party and I will make sure that for my rest of my life I am going to nail them together and they are not going seperately easily. Since my boy do not know how to fuck safely then he is going to learn to take up the responsibilty and make up for it.

What will you do?

Curious to find out from parent out there....

Decold
21-07-2009, 11:23 PM
For son i would say
"Well done son!!...u r better than your dad!!"

For daughter i would say
"KNNZZZZ, WHICH BLOODY MOTHER FUKER DOES THIS TO U, I GOING TO RIP HIS DICK OFF!!"..:mad:

Johnston
22-07-2009, 12:20 AM
MCQ time!

1) abort baby
1a - marry - These two apply for all other choice1b- dont marry
2) dont abort, give for adoption
3) be single parent
4) be unmarried couple with baby
5) make a suicide pact and then bang wall.

i think there a law or something you can underage marry if parent consent or whatever . :D

BiAndPretty
22-07-2009, 12:24 AM
This is why I don't want kids.......

But if this does happen, drag the kid to the police and let them hang the other party out to dry (assuming your daughter is banged up).

Stupid kids shouldn't fuck when they are too stupid to know how to use contraceptives or too dumb to keep their pants on.

Bangster
22-07-2009, 12:25 AM
I think an honest talk between a father and the son before shit happens is all that is needed.

It's basically sex education dispensed by you to your son at home. It may be taught in school but nothing beats sitting him down, have a man-to-man(or boy) talk. Throw in juicy bits and make them hilarious instead of embarrassing him.

Prevention is always better than cure.

Dont wait till he comes home 1 day to tell you such news. Or worse, you find out he's been posting in SBF asking questions about early parenthood.

Or STDs!

BloodPrince
23-07-2009, 04:07 PM
For son i would say
"Well done son!!...u r better than your dad!!"

For daughter i would say
"KNNZZZZ, WHICH BLOODY MOTHER FUKER DOES THIS TO U, I GOING TO RIP HIS DICK OFF!!"..:mad:

hahaha..... u r very funny! :D

i guess d right thing to do is to talk to d young man calmly n help him to resolve d problem in any possible ways so tat nobody wld get hurt,

77guy
24-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Dear T/S, ur son onli 9yo u areadi start to ask and worri on such issue??? Best way to prevent is to check ur son dicky periodically and as soon as its able to function like a man(get hard), for me that happens at the age of 11yo if can rem correctly, buy him condom and teach him the rite method to use, so no worri tat he will get gals preg.

BKnight
24-07-2009, 02:02 PM
As you started this thread, I am sure you have already instill sex education to your child now as a caring parent. You will know best how to explain the facts of life and teaching your 9-years old kid about sex. Just don’t tell him that Santa Claus brings babies to Mommies and Daddies as a present…etc., etc., etc.if not he will bring you a Christmas gift in few years time...

think it is better to be concern about rising cost of living, child's education fees and ever changing like weather government policy than this...no point worrying over imaginative stuffs, it will stress you out on great sex.

Spurslover
24-07-2009, 02:38 PM
the very first thing for sure I am going to meet up with the girl's parent. I do hope that we can resolve this matter peacefully without hurting either party

I think this is the only thing you can do as the boy's father. I will also do that.

I will make sure that for my rest of my life I am going to nail them together and they are not going seperately easily.

Bro, I can only say what is meant to be will mean to be. So it is clear that the education part is not done properly. For me, I will educate them rather than nail them together. Teaching the boy responsibilities as a man, a husband and as a father.

However, on the daughter-in-law part, it is only education for responsibilities too. This is all due to young age and a mistake is made, marriage only solve part of the problem, whereas education helps to prevent future problems from appearing.

Since my boy do not know how to fuck safely then he is going to learn to take up the responsibilty and make up for it.

I guess all parties have to make up for it. Parents of both side should be responsible in helping to educate the future of these two young parents. One hand cannot clap and it takes lots of people to get an applause.

ginseng
24-07-2009, 03:18 PM
i actually entered this thread because i couldnt quite comprehend what the thread title is trying to say.

TS, i think you worry too much.

ol'coyote
24-07-2009, 06:02 PM
tis is an interesting thread...
tis thot had come over me many moons ago...
me have the believe tat wat comes around goes around...
or was it the other way...wat goes around comes around...
since me always bonking raw...and getting a few ladies pregnant...
no matter how much restrictions...or education...
me would expect me kids to end up doing something similiar...
worse for me...me have to prepare meself both ways...
meaning...son telling me got gf pregnant...
and daughter telling me her bf got her pregnant...
hehe...
watever the case...as long as dun get unduly angry...
tink thru the matters and the rite possible steps to take...

whitegals
24-07-2009, 06:38 PM
If it is my son, I will pat him on the back and say," Good boy! Now daddy is going to teach you another lesson in life, today's lesson is 'pretend you dunno her anymore...' ok?"

If it is my daughter, I will be damn angry man, for about 5 minutes, after that, I will ask her," Ah ger, he better be some rich man's son! We are going to ketok them jialut jialut!"

:D

77guy
24-07-2009, 09:20 PM
tis is an interesting thread...
tis thot had come over me many moons ago...
me have the believe tat wat comes around goes around...
or was it the other way...wat goes around comes around...
since me always bonking raw...and getting a few ladies pregnant...
no matter how much restrictions...or education...
me would expect me kids to end up doing something similiar...
worse for me...me have to prepare meself both ways...
meaning...son telling me got gf pregnant...
and daughter telling me her bf got her pregnant...
hehe...
watever the case...as long as dun get unduly angry...
tink thru the matters and the rite possible steps to take...

Bro think u 4get to mention one more worry u might have other than son gf preg and daug getting preg...u muz also get worri when ur fb told u she preg since u like doing raw and getting gals pregnant...3 diff worry, poor u. Cheers!

ol'coyote
25-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Bro think u 4get to mention one more worry u might have other than son gf preg and daug getting preg...u muz also get worri when ur fb told u she preg since u like doing raw and getting gals pregnant...3 diff worry, poor u. Cheers!

actually...u dunoe how true your statement is...
just last week...me regular fark hinted to me something...
she asked me...万一有一天,我说我有了。你会这么样?...
me replied her...可以叫他小郎...she gave me a slap on me chest...
these happened just after me 1st shot into her...
we still went on to have me 2nd shot later...
me not really afraid...cos me no get FOC farks...
though she may be a regular fark buddy...
unlucky for me...or luckily depending how one sees it...
each fark had been a transaction...
if it's a transaction...she settle whatever is required to do...
me's duty of the transaction is to fark and go...

Sangrawi
25-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Brother Sting,

Prevention is always beter than cure... and since your kids is 9 yrs old, there is plenty of chances for prevention.

As a parents of 2 teenagers, this is my advice:

1) Education. Make sure they know the birds and the bees early

2) Communications. It is very hard to talk to teenagers. We must bring ourselvs to their level. Alwayws remember we wre teenagers once and so, we must not create a commnication gap between ourselves and our children

3) Meetings their friends. Make it a point to know your kid's friend and the person they hang around with. This will give you a better idea of whether the friends are those that are capable of getting into trouble. You can't stop them from having friends of the opposite sex but at least you have an idea who the friends are.

4) Subtle constant reminder: I alway tell my kids "not to do silly things. I don't want to be a grand-father yet". No hard preaching or lecturing but constant reminder

topcook1
25-07-2009, 02:05 PM
I will faint first and wont advice he/her to go for abortion.

Sting
25-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Both of us has already started to discuss with him whenever a chance drop by. Like from the newspaper. Explain to him what had happen and what will happen after according to the newspaper write out. He seemed half know half don't know. Never mind, we will keep remind him when we come across such report in the newspaper.

There is no points on saving the situation, the best method is prevention.
A suuficent knowledge need to impart to him at the right time.

I am not worry as I am a confident father.
I started this thread as I had read the previous thread on the 16 years old and his girlfriend. They seemed frighten and lost. I just want to find out from the other parents how they will react.