PDA

View Full Version : my sincerest advice to all chionging bros....

justwanadoit
21-07-2009, 06:57 PM
i think during these period best not chiong, cos of H1N1 and AV raids.

there is time for everything.

i thought thru and think what if kena h1n1, though mild flu but will be quaratine and they will want to trace where u get it, then trace until u have to confess go to FLs then will be difficult to explain to wife and family. lidat very kang kor....

of course AV raids dun help.:(

lightning
21-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Why all the sudden, you seem so emotional.... Dun go oversea spread ur seeds should anwser this problem:D

Sting
21-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Me too. Thinking of visit GL. But scared that kena H1N1, After alll the tracing, still have to find a good excuse to OC. Siao liao........

newyorker88
21-07-2009, 08:37 PM

i thought thru and think what if kena h1n1, though mild flu but will be quaratine and they will want to trace where u get it, then trace until u have to confess go to FLs then will be difficult to explain to wife and family. lidat very kang kor....

of course AV raids dun help(

H1N1 now everywhere, just say you got it in bus, no body can say anything. AV raids? You kena? There is a thread somewhere, where bros discribe what to do.

Dont put fear into everyone except give warning when you heard of AV raids.
:)

stardome
21-07-2009, 09:02 PM
ya.. i jus got h1n1 9 days mc.. they keep asking me to call every1 with u this few days.. all this troublesome.. i went to cdc to quarantined medical bills for cdc is 196.60 for 1 days damn

Max77
21-07-2009, 09:16 PM
bro i know u meant well, the swine gonna be around for quite a long time, maybe it gonna stay for good. Jus like our fight wif Aedes Mosquitoes, since when there's an end? Life still goes on. Those need to go school one hav to go school; Those need to eat one hav to eat; Those need to fuck one...etc

nitecrawllerr
21-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Ahem. why would you in the first place go admit to the Health authority that you went to book a FL. Thats outright suicidal ya.

As for AV raids, its always around. Cant help it. Just be careful or better still, cheong overseas.

buttlovingguy
21-07-2009, 11:29 PM

of course AV raids dun help.:(

There's no longer tracing or containing of contacts for H1N1 already... u kenna u just get a few days MC and stay at home. End of story.

mandarin
22-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Life is too short. Why waste time worrying over mundane things like that?

lightning
22-07-2009, 04:26 AM
ya.. i jus got h1n1 9 days mc.. they keep asking me to call every1 with u this few days.. all this troublesome.. i went to cdc to quarantined medical bills for cdc is 196.60 for 1 days damn

that was expensive! isn't garment paying for us??? expect us to pour our pocket...

Big Sexy
22-07-2009, 08:15 AM
mate ... you are a slacker
quarantine order has stop...
it is now a straight 7 days MC if you have a flu.

i thought thru and think what if kena h1n1, though mild flu but will be quaratine and they will want to trace where u get it,

Athenawishes
22-07-2009, 10:19 AM
wow u all sounded so serious wor..

likdat ALL FL la.. GL la.. nightclubs la..
these period hav to close down le lo??

den i also cannot go club liao ah??
sian.. izzit really so serious??

bochapsing
22-07-2009, 10:29 AM
bro i know u meant well, the swine gonna be around for quite a long time, maybe it gonna stay for good. Jus like our fight wif Aedes Mosquitoes, since when there's an end? Life still goes on. Those need to go school one hav to go school; Those need to eat one hav to eat; Those need to fuck one...etc

ya man...

those need to fuck one, will still have to go for a fuck....

:D:D

if u kenna, u can dun disclose u went hc / tn.. but if the gal kenna, then they may trace her customer and call u up... then u cannot run..

but lucky the garmen stop the tracing of H1N1....

:(:(

Big Sexy
22-07-2009, 11:57 AM
TS intention was good..
indeed alot of singaporean don't know how to behave..
murderers.

den i also cannot go club liao ah??
sian.. izzit really so serious??

dirtyhairy
22-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Aha..perhaps itchy but worried bros should consider the van test:)
you can use it to bonk without fear of raids by the AV pest
likewise even if sway2 kenna H1N1, you can still confess
without OC knowing as you caught it in your van and not an H81 love nest:D