PDA

View Full Version : Legal PRC GAL ASK THEM OUT FOR SUPPER?

maggi goreng
20-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Sorry just a newbie here can any bro tell me if we ask those legal PRC GAL to come out for supper will they charge us?

peanut123
20-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Sorry just a newbie here can any bro tell me if we ask those legal PRC GAL to come out for supper will they charge us?

Which part of "commercial sex worker" don't you understand ? It's all about money. Why would she, or her OKT allow her, to spend time with you when she can be collecting $100-150 every 45 mins ? Her rate is higher than most other graduate professions in Singapore.

If she spends time with you for free, she wants something in return, which will cost you more than just money. Don't do it.

cuntking
20-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Sorry guys, NO gl Cat 150 or Cat 80 gals are allowed to go out with customer. It is Anti Vice regulation

fastshoot
21-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Last time yes, I did bring Piao Piao out for Lunch & movie during their day off. Normally, 2041 has 1 day off for the PRC every month. But I heard now the boss doesnt allow them to go out with their "clients" anymore.

lexus88
21-07-2009, 12:11 PM
from wat i heard from them their passport and whatever permit are with okt
so if they are out and kanna spot check, it will be very troublesome.
so most of them dont dare to go out.
and i agreed with one bro mentioned AV yellow card doesnt allow them to do it outside too heehee
i tried to jio (prc) many times but most of them not keen..sigh...

tunku
21-07-2009, 12:38 PM
SAF rules apply: Do what you but dont get caught.

AV rule is no going out with customers. But at the end of the day its up to the individual girl and customer.

But as a brother above pointed out: better think, why would she want to go out with me ...

maggi goreng
21-07-2009, 02:59 PM
tks all bro for answering my question!i recently did go out with a legal prc gal for supper but she never charge me and never eat just company me sit there chit chat just wonder what is she thinking lol?

besafe
21-07-2009, 05:27 PM
I also went out with one for dinner sometime ago (when she was on code red). Just had some chit-chatting about everything under the sun, about places in china that we have visited before, chinese jokes, etc. We purposely avoided talking about her work. Just treat her like a normal female friend. As she was quite pretty, think got some stares from other men diners. After dinner, took a slow walk along the beach and then sent her home. No money involved, except for the meal which comes up to only about $100/-.

etct88
24-07-2009, 02:07 AM
I also went out with one for dinner sometime ago (when she was on code red). Just had some chit-chatting about everything under the sun, about places in china that we have visited before, chinese jokes, etc. We purposely avoided talking about her work. Just treat her like a normal female friend. As she was quite pretty, think got some stares from other men diners. After dinner, took a slow walk along the beach and then sent her home. No money involved, except for the meal which comes up to only about $100/-.

You are a good decent guy with a heart....they also need friends.. just don't cross the line.....:)

etct88
24-07-2009, 02:09 AM
tks all bro for answering my question!i recently did go out with a legal prc gal for supper but she never charge me and never eat just company me sit there chit chat just wonder what is she thinking lol?

Since you are so charming, she was thinking whether to cross the line or not.... good luck to you:):D

goodfun
24-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Last time yes, I did bring Piao Piao out for Lunch & movie during their day off. Normally, 2041 has 1 day off for the PRC every month. But I heard now the boss doesnt allow them to go out with their "clients" anymore.

sabo king bro:mad:

SexPoweR
29-07-2009, 03:07 AM
I once managed to bring a girl , PRC cat $150 out for dinner and drinking too. In the end i managed to make her my FB even bring her to hotel 81 and home for sex.. lol... Its possible, depends on how u do it. And of course luck plays a part!

Batmanandrobin
03-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi to all SBF bros,in my opinion i think is best not to bring them out,otherwise
their career will be at risk,they are here to make money.This is also AV rules

sammyboyfor
03-08-2009, 12:57 PM

If you want to have supper with someone, give your friends or relatives a call.

Whores are strictly for fucking only.:rolleyes:

william_2825
20-08-2009, 08:37 PM
If you want to have supper with someone, give your friends or relatives a call.

Whores are strictly for fucking only.:rolleyes:

strongly agree bro
:)

Ugly Mutt
22-08-2009, 06:40 PM

If you are ugly like me YES. :D Case by case. But why would you want to do that? :confused:

ZapMePlease
06-09-2009, 03:27 AM

U WILL BE CHARGED FOR SUPPER WITHOUT GETTING A FREE BONK IN RETURN UNLESS U MORE YANDAO THAN ANDY LAU! PPL COME ALL THE WAY HERE TO EARN MONEY NOT TO ENTERTAIN U FOR SUPPER OK!! USE YOUR HEAD LAH PLEASE!!! WAH PIANGZ :rolleyes:

lingoBoy
21-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I agree... and what's the point of going out with them? Well, I have got bad experience before..I fell into "kam cheng" trap and I got "ketuk" of a GUCCI bag, 2 Armani bags, 2 bottles of Chanel perfumes...an Armani shirt and shorts.....and i finally wake up my idea...why am i spending such money on a prostitute when i can just pay $150 to fuck her?

Anyway..don't lah! Don't go out with them lah! They are not your friends....all they want is your money, so just give them $150 and enjoy your screw....:D

peanut123
21-09-2009, 09:33 PM
I agree... and what's the point of going out with them? Well, I have got bad experience before..I fell into "kam cheng" trap and I got "ketuk" of a GUCCI bag, 2 Armani bags, 2 bottles of Chanel perfumes...an Armani shirt and shorts.....and i finally wake up my idea...why am i spending such money on a prostitute when i can just pay $150 to fuck her?

Anyway..don't lah! Don't go out with them lah! They are not your friends....all they want is your money, so just give them $150 and enjoy your screw....:D

Truly, these are words of wisdom from a bro who has walked the path before. Amen.

Doomas
24-09-2009, 02:57 AM
Actually, I have gone out with a number of these WLs before, both Malaysian and PRC. My experience so far is that they just want a friend to talk and laugh with over a meal or two. As for the meals, nothing too fancy, sometimes go kopi tiam, at times maybe something a tad more expensive like frog legs' porridge or stingray, all of which which we take turns to go dutch. There are times we cross the line and fuck, no money involved. That's when you see the non-professional side of them where they let go and make real love instead of faking it every day.

All of them invariably ask me why I don't mind going out with them, even though they are in this trade. Yes, they are indeed ashamed of selling their bodies, and this shame is reinforced by not just men but also other women. My answer to them is simple, their friendship matters to me.

To date, not one of them have asked me for freebies even tho I know they are facing money problems back home. And to top it off, I'm fat, definitely unlovely looking and have no money. Why do these gals still ask me out? Simple, I take interest in them as persons and they know and appreciate it. Or maybe I'm lucky. In any case, the worse leeches I have had experienced are Singaporean gals, the majority of whom think their pussies are lined with gold.

Some bros here think we pay these WLs $150 to fuck. Dead wrong. We pay them $150 to put on an act for us. Some bros are worse, they denounce these WLs even as they lust after them, just like the beadle in Shakespeare's King Lear. Why are we so quick to condemn WLs? Simple, we are too lazy to think deep enough and also the law of Occam's Razor makes this choice uncomplicated and easy.

There are always at least 2 paths to every issue. In relations, platonic or otherwise, with WLs (or anyone else, for that matter), some bros are unlucky and choose a path that gets them burnt. Some get lucky and choose a path from which they emerge unscathed and having made new friends. Luck of the draw mate.

Doomas

Truly, these are words of wisdom from a bro who has walked the path before. Amen.

yahoocy
26-09-2009, 11:57 PM
I would like to share my experience also. I also have this experience of going out with the PRC fish tank lady. Quite a sacrifice on my side, becos have to take annual leave. anyway, office matters aside, I think I have a great time with her.

at first I was still a bit confused, should we go out as normal friends or customer client relation, but in the end we let loose of everything. We act like BF GF, holding hands, make jokes, have some foods, etc etc. in the end we did bonk, but it was not planned at all, it was like in a moment of heat. so there you go, if the PRC interested in you, maybe you can really bring them out, but I heard the OKT don't really like that

sammyboyfor
27-09-2009, 04:08 AM
I would like to share my experience also. I also have this experience of going out with the PRC fish tank lady. Quite a sacrifice on my side, becos have to take annual leave. anyway, office matters aside, I think I have a great time with her.

You took leave to go out with a freakin' WHORE! You must be nuts!:rolleyes:

yahoocy
27-09-2009, 09:48 AM
You took leave to go out with a freakin' WHORE! You must be nuts!:rolleyes:

aiyah, everytime so many leave days cannot clear, might as well use it for fun mar, some more monday blue hahaahhaah

just can't resist her D cup boob. I never hold hand with girls wearing a bit low showing her 3/4 cleavage at vivo city before. that thrill alone already worth the one day leave, hahahahah, not yet including the bonking session

sammyboyfor
27-09-2009, 12:04 PM
aiyah, everytime so many leave days cannot clear, might as well use it for fun mar, some more monday blue hahaahhaah

If you have leave to spare, why don't you take the opportunity to do some charity or social work instead of wasting your life and risking your health? :rolleyes:

There are many unfortunate people in Singapore in need of financial and emotional help. Singaporeans should spend more time helping those less fortunate than themselves and less time fucking whores.

starstar
27-09-2009, 12:30 PM
If you have leave to spare, why don't you take the opportunity to do some charity or social work instead of wasting your life and risking your health? :rolleyes:

There are many unfortunate people in Singapore in need of financial and emotional help. Singaporeans should spend more time helping those less fortunate than themselves and less time fucking whores.

With an oppressive government, suppression of feelings at workplace, releasing our tadpoles to the mighty whores is their main way of voicing out their grievances.

sammyboyfor
27-09-2009, 01:35 PM
With an oppressive government, suppression of feelings at workplace, releasing our tadpoles to the mighty whores is their main way of voicing out their grievances.

Let me try and translate this.... you're saying that Singapore men have been castrated by the govt, are bullied at the workplace and the only way they can get sex is to pay to fuck a whore in order to spice up their sorry lives. :eek:

I hope you realise how pathetic that sounds. :rolleyes:

Doomas
27-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Boss, tho we are extreme poles apart in our thinking and attitudes towards service providers and had one or two clashes on this in the past, I have to completely agree with your observation below :D

Doomas

Let me try and translate this.... you're saying that Singapore men have been castrated by the govt, are bullied at the workplace and the only way they can get sex is to pay to fuck a whore in order to spice up their sorry lives. :eek:

Doomas
27-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Boss, tho we are extreme poles apart in our thinking and attitudes towards service providers and had one or two clashes on this in the past, I have to completely agree with your observation below :D

Doomas

Moromoro
27-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Is it legal to marry a legal house prc whore in Singapore?
Cos up to date i haven't seen anyone done that yet.

I know whores are for fuking but is it even possibe for marriage to happen?

If its not why bother the emotional trap or dating them.

Doomas
28-09-2009, 01:48 AM
For legal PRC providers I dunno. However, I know of a few M'sia and Thai WLs who have settled down happily here. One of my close buddies married his tirak and is now happily residing in Thailand with her and 2 beautiful kids. My ex-tirak married one of her customers and is now also in Thailand with 2 great kids. We do keep in touch still but no sex.

Having said that, to the best of my knowledge, it is not illegal to marry a legal sex worker in Singapore. Getting a social visit pass and more is, however, an entirely different matter altogether. Besides, the PRC scene had developed only recently; I think it is too early to see anyone settling down with them yet.

From my own experiences, marriage with a former sex worker is possible. However, both of you must accept her past and put it behind. It will be a difficult journey but it has a chance of working out just like any other relationship.

I presume you have a gal in mind whom you had entertained the thought of settling down with. If so, the first step starts with you not thinking of her as a "whore". Get rid of that label, for as long as you think of her as a whore, your relationship with her would have failed even before it started.

Doomas

Is it legal to marry a legal house prc whore in Singapore?
Cos up to date i haven't seen anyone done that yet.

I know whores are for fuking but is it even possibe for marriage to happen?

If its not why bother the emotional trap or dating them.

Doomas
28-09-2009, 02:11 AM
Sex with anyone is a health risk, with all the exchange of bodily fluids taking place. Worse are the ONS coz they don't go for regular checks and you have no idea how many of the gal's partners you are fucking along with her.

Apart from the occasional date with WLs, I do also engage in voluntary community work. I don't mean to boast but on average I manage to change the lives of about 20 Singaporeans for the better every year. Chicken soup for the soul as well as very heady wine.

If Singaporeans were to spend less time "fucking whores", I doubt this forum would be as vibrant as it is now. You seem quite sympathetic to the plight of Singaporeans in need of financial and emotional help and I respect you for that. If I may submit a humble suggestion to you; I'm sure the advertising revenue (if there is indeed advertising revenue derived here) from this forum does more than cover its running costs to some degree. You may wish to donate (perhaps in the name of SBF, if you prefer anonymity) some of these profits to some worthy and deserving VWO targetted at helping Singaporeans in dire need. In that way, we can collectively gain some measure of good karma.

Humbly,
Doomas

HitManHeart WL
28-09-2009, 04:35 AM
Why brother to KC with them and ask them out??:eek: One day you could be paying a hefty $$ which these whores will be laughing their way to banks as some fellow bros already pointed out in this forum.:D Believe it or not, the initial encounter is just a bait to lure you.:(

starstar
28-09-2009, 12:48 PM

It is extremely plain pathetic, don't you see how our brothers here are saying: "Askng a whore out for a date" is that for real?

Don't we have friends, colleagues and relatives or other activities to do besides "dating a whore"? The only thing to do with a whore is to pay and fuck, and goodbye, nothing else.

starstar
28-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Why brother to KC with them and ask them out??:eek: One day you could be paying a hefty $$ which these whores will be laughing their way to banks as some fellow bros already pointed out in this forum.:D Believe it or not, the initial encounter is just a bait to lure you.:(

I am on terms with you. When we passed by them on the geylang's streets, we laugh and call them whores but when the money exchanged hands, they will be the one calling us nerds...

Never pity them please, they are here to make money and nothing else matters to them besides money, they are only lonely during this period of time and once they are back to their homeland, what you have done for them are just memories to be soon forgotten.

gonggong18
01-10-2009, 11:14 AM

I think has nothing to do with charges but when I was cheoing GL Malaysian explained they are not allowed to go out with clients. This has something to do with ethics as they may be tempted to do FL on the quiet thus affecting the business of the OKT. If caught they may not be allowed to do business in Sg, of course if you happened to meet them outside on the road and you willing to say hi, they won't mind, but definitely no do. Not sure the mindset of PRC

tunku
01-10-2009, 12:08 PM
One WL in dragonland whom i got to know once told me this:

jingzi she chulai de shihou ni shuang
yinzi na guolai de shihou wo shuang

translated:

when your sperm shoot out you shiok
when your money take out I shiok

:)

Clyde Frog
01-10-2009, 12:55 PM
I don't know about anti-vice regulations, but the OKTs of each house probably won't allow the girls to go out.

Boy Girl Relationships with a prostitute would complicate matters. Which OKT would allow that? Doesn't make sense. It can get emotionally complicated for the girl and that may mean money loss for the boss.

The bosses won't allow it. To those who said that they actually went out with these girls, you must really have some power to convince the girl and the boss to allow such a thing.

Do you know that a work permit holder like these prostitutes can never become Permanent Residents or Citizens of Singapore? You can get married but you would have to live apart. One in China and another in Singapore. Either that or you go over to China and stay there.

TS, just fuck them lah. If you want to chat and have supper with a member of the opposite sex, there's always SDU....

ero-sennin
01-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Actually, I have gone out with a number of these WLs before, both Malaysian and PRC. My experience so far is that they just want a friend to talk and laugh with over a meal or two. As for the meals, nothing too fancy, sometimes go kopi tiam, at times maybe something a tad more expensive like frog legs' porridge or stingray, all of which which we take turns to go dutch. There are times we cross the line and fuck, no money involved. That's when you see the non-professional side of them where they let go and make real love instead of faking it every day.

All of them invariably ask me why I don't mind going out with them, even though they are in this trade. Yes, they are indeed ashamed of selling their bodies, and this shame is reinforced by not just men but also other women. My answer to them is simple, their friendship matters to me.

To date, not one of them have asked me for freebies even tho I know they are facing money problems back home. And to top it off, I'm fat, definitely unlovely looking and have no money. Why do these gals still ask me out? Simple, I take interest in them as persons and they know and appreciate it. Or maybe I'm lucky. In any case, the worse leeches I have had experienced are Singaporean gals, the majority of whom think their pussies are lined with gold.

Some bros here think we pay these WLs $150 to fuck. Dead wrong. We pay them $150 to put on an act for us. Some bros are worse, they denounce these WLs even as they lust after them, just like the beadle in Shakespeare's King Lear. Why are we so quick to condemn WLs? Simple, we are too lazy to think deep enough and also the law of Occam's Razor makes this choice uncomplicated and easy.

There are always at least 2 paths to every issue. In relations, platonic or otherwise, with WLs (or anyone else, for that matter), some bros are unlucky and choose a path that gets them burnt. Some get lucky and choose a path from which they emerge unscathed and having made new friends. Luck of the draw mate.

Doomas

Doomas, you sound like a philo/soci professor. Kinda interesting. But very taxing on the brain juices. Haha

HCKing
01-10-2009, 09:08 PM
It is extremely plain pathetic, don't you see how our brothers here are saying: "Askng a whore out for a date" is that for real?

Don't we have friends, colleagues and relatives or other activities to do besides "dating a whore"? The only thing to do with a whore is to pay and fuck, and goodbye, nothing else.

some guys r easily KCed. gives the guy abit of GFE, abit of gd sex and abit of so called 'hope' of more gd stuffs to come and the small head will immediately overtake the big head. i believe wat they have in mind is to try KC the whore so that they can start enjoying gd sex for free. all guys love to date pretty girls and fark them, best if it's for free. since its getting harder and harder to date local pretty girls due to their incredibly high expectations of guys, dating a pretty whore may be an easier alternative to get gd sex without spending alot more.:D

sillyguy
02-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Can these legal PRC WL come to back to singapore on social visit pass or come back for holiday after they left singapore?

newcheongster
02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
hi, bro Doomas

can recommend me a few who can go out. pls pm mi. thanks

Doomas
03-10-2009, 05:11 AM
Hehe, pai seh, just sharing my experiences. Let me break it down...

1. WLs are like us, have hopes and dreams and also want to have friends they can talk to. Limpeh pak tor with them, TCSS, makan and sometimes sio kan, macam gik. Limpeh never kenah burnt.

2. Some bros here cross the line and tio burnt. Other bros who learn of this automatically assume all WLs are out to pian lui.

3. WLs chi guay also pai seh. Lim respect them, sio siang limpeh respect sammyboy. So far boh WL limpeh pak tor with ask me for money. Bcz limpeh respect them, WL also respect limpeh, never ask limpeh for freebies.

4. Some bros tow sibeh tua, think they pay $ to fuck WLs. Actually these bros kaki kong kaki song. We actually pay them to wayang. All the moans we hear are actually fake but they wayang so tokong, when we hear, we think we lanjiao tua. If the gal come 7 times a day, the cheebye become like desert, ta ta eh. Some bros gan them and yet say them lanjiao wei. Even worse, they cannot be bothered to think, or are too lazy to, that WLs are also human beings, have mouth have karchng like all of us.

Hehe, wonder if that came out rite.

Hokkien peng wannabe,
Doomas

Doomas, you sound like a philo/soci professor. Kinda interesting. But very taxing on the brain juices. Haha

Doomas
03-10-2009, 05:15 AM
Hi bro,

Sorry I can't do that. Not bcz I dao but bcz that's dependent on chemistry. The WLs I go out with may not feel comfy with going out with you. The reverse is equally true.

Why do you want to go out with them anyway? What is your aim?

Doomas

hi, bro Doomas

can recommend me a few who can go out. pls pm mi. thanks

HitManHeart WL
04-10-2009, 01:44 AM
I am on terms with you. When we passed by them on the geylang's streets, we laugh and call them whores but when the money exchanged hands, they will be the one calling us nerds...

Never pity them please, they are here to make money and nothing else matters to them besides money, they are only lonely during this period of time and once they are back to their homeland, what you have done for them are just memories to be soon forgotten.

Correct bro! nothing matter to them except $$, BTW my regular cat150 WL is out to con $$ again and hope no bro kana carrot headed! Usually she will call and SMS to sound pathetic and in need of $$ like $20k. Once she got the $$, you will be treated like shit! :eek:

tamiya
04-10-2009, 11:46 AM

Not sure about PRC gals but there was once a 150 malaysian chinese WL that asked me if I was free on thursday to go out with her as its her off day. I was still single then but due to work commitments and did not want to be seen with other gals as I was getting married soon. I still maintained as her regular until she retired and went back to malaysia. I still remember on her last day she told me that she will be going back and not doing this type of business anymore.

HitManHeart WL
05-10-2009, 03:14 AM
Not sure about PRC gals but there was once a 150 malaysian chinese WL that asked me if I was free on thursday to go out with her as its her off day. I was still single then but due to work commitments and did not want to be seen with other gals as I was getting married soon. I still maintained as her regular until she retired and went back to malaysia. I still remember on her last day she told me that she will be going back and not doing this type of business anymore.

Indeed some determined ones really call it a day in this trade but there are also some half-fuck ones went back find no proper job, spend wildly like nobody biz and re-take this trade in their home land again however by then lau ko ko. Whether taking PRC/M'sian/Thai out, has to be managed properly with little emotion involved as we should respect them as human without sincere feelings. They may always declared friendship BUT that only apply when they need you at that very point of time.:D When you are useless in providing their material$ need$, they'll say don't disturb their privacy time to find better carrot-heads.:eek: Hahahaha

walao
08-10-2009, 02:16 PM

well, first trip she got me a S$45 teddy bear and second trip she got me S$200 plus gold chain, cos i told her my old one snapped....

What does it mean?

Walao

walao
08-10-2009, 09:23 PM

dear Uncle Doomas and to all young men,

For 14 years or more, i have been faithfully reading your posts...and i would say all 100% i agree. From the time I was the prime Minister and doomas was Minister of Information during sammy's hey day forum till we stepped down and still advising (ya..like real, i hardly advise rather then 'hor gao gan'). young men, better listen to what uncle doomas has to say, he has taken more salt than you guys (hope you don't kena stones in the kidney).

This time, no difference, i agree what uncle Doomas commented again. In another words, different people have different thumbprint, i have seen 7 successful marriages between working girls and singaporean...one still even have a bubbly twins...of course not all cases are as rosy...some assholes even ripped their money out...they are what i call foxes...so powerful until girls can believe and give in whole heartedly......

Some people might say don't waste time on them, while some just give and take..once again, its all depend on individual...if you are fated to be together, no matter how far you were born apart, or no matter what kinda background you from...cannot escape...some just born to pay to fuck of course with a pedigreed wife behind not knowing anything...nothing is impossible in this world. This world is an amazing place.

p.s. singapore husband and a Bhutanese wife...seen before too.

You chincery,
Walao

omnia
07-11-2009, 06:35 AM
damn good post Bro...both witty yet insightful...upz u:cool:

well to me Stephen Leather's Private Dancer is a pretty good starter to understanding WLs...even though it is centred on Thai WLs n their particular cultural traits i think what he has written is also quite applicable in a general way to all WLs regardless of their ethnicity...

Hehe, pai seh, just sharing my experiences. Let me break it down...

1. WLs are like us, have hopes and dreams and also want to have friends they can talk to. Limpeh pak tor with them, TCSS, makan and sometimes sio kan, macam gik. Limpeh never kenah burnt.

2. Some bros here cross the line and tio burnt. Other bros who learn of this automatically assume all WLs are out to pian lui.

3. WLs chi guay also pai seh. Lim respect them, sio siang limpeh respect sammyboy. So far boh WL limpeh pak tor with ask me for money. Bcz limpeh respect them, WL also respect limpeh, never ask limpeh for freebies.

4. Some bros tow sibeh tua, think they pay $ to fuck WLs. Actually these bros kaki kong kaki song. We actually pay them to wayang. All the moans we hear are actually fake but they wayang so tokong, when we hear, we think we lanjiao tua. If the gal come 7 times a day, the cheebye become like desert, ta ta eh. Some bros gan them and yet say them lanjiao wei. Even worse, they cannot be bothered to think, or are too lazy to, that WLs are also human beings, have mouth have karchng like all of us.

Hehe, wonder if that came out rite.

Hokkien peng wannabe,
Doomas