PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Big Boobs in Jakarta

swing_swing
20-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Only C cup and above and local cewek. Must not be too expensive. Any recommendations?

ellipsis
20-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Look around Blok M and you'll find what you want. I try not to pay more 600k

aakumu
20-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Look around Blok M and you'll find what you want. I try not to pay more 600k

Hi bro,
Block M is a great place, just be ready to be race discriminated, as the girls there prefer the white skin compare to the yellows.
Is like Pattaya in Thailand.

My humble two cents.

waikeekee
21-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Hi bro,
Block M is a great place, just be ready to be race discriminated, as the girls there prefer the white skin compare to the yellows.
Is like Pattaya in Thailand.

My humble two cents.

Tuan aakamu;

WAH! You have lobang for places with big boobs cewak ar? Why never introduce to me? Buay Swee lah! Tak Cantik! Kepping the cewak's for yourself isn't? Then how would I dare to cheong with you? You run faster, see better and more lawah dan handsome, so many disadvantages to me, ini macham, how?:eek: I am scare and takut!:eek:

aakumu
21-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Tuan aakamu;

WAH! You have lobang for places with big boobs cewak ar? Why never introduce to me? Buay Swee lah! Tak Cantik! Kepping the cewak's for yourself isn't? Then how would I dare to cheong with you? You run faster, see better and more lawah dan handsome, so many disadvantages to me, ini macham, how?:eek: I am scare and takut!

Hi bro,
Me no Tuan lah...........just a simple samster, have a bit of lobang for my senior bro waikeekee.
Did not know you want to come down here, if you want me very happy to take you.
No need to be scare, I am not young anymore, not like you handsome and how can be fast in a wheelchair?................:)
The opposite is true, I should be scare giong to China, you big and strong, plus handsome, how can I get any meimei to like me.............:D:D