PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Vases. But what a shame..

Bangster
16-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Recently there was an exposition on cars and related stuff organised by C.A.T.S. Classifieds called "CAR-NIVAL".

Of course, when it comes to shows like these, one can expect lotsa souped up race cars and the not-to-be-missed race queens and "showgirls".

Unable to go to the expo myself, I could only be browsing through the photos of the sexy mamas on a particular website.

I was rather aroused by their sexy clothes until...........

the Quiz photos. Yes, there seemed to be a quiz (the dreaded four letter word for most of our local sexy, fire-hot so-called race queens) organised for these models after they've strutted their stuff on the runway. Lo and behold, I could even feel their trembling bodies and armpits and temples turn sweaty immediately upon the start of the QUIZ!

What was providing me an initial period of gentle arousal was suddenly quashed, broken, stepped on, torn, ripped into the most unrecognisable bits of disappointment when I clicked on each of the photos showing their answers to the various questions.

For a better picture literally, click on this link (http://www.asiaone.com/static/motoring/gallery/090714_catsgirls/)

Once again, it reinforces my belief that visual stunners of the female gender who are masters in make-up, sexy wear, poise, posing for photo etc basically everything aesthetic, do not really figure much in that skull of theirs.

SORRY I really mean no offence to the sisters here who may be sexy and hot but hey, that expo was a public event and it was really a shame, a total letdown, a disgrace (!!) to see our local girls coming up with shit like that during the quiz.

Answers like 'door handle' was spelled wrongly, with a particular girl (I suspect she must be PRC) having the cheek to come up with a totally incoherent answer like "hole door" !! Holy asshole! The answers bordered on the outrageously funny.

If you are sharp, you could see a girl spelling "hand brake" as "hand bread" before she woke up her bloody idea and perhaps copied from the Eurasian looking model beside her.

Go on, take a look. And be disappointed.

I was.

BoinKING
16-07-2009, 02:25 AM
If they had the brains and the looks, they won't be bothered to be wasting their time to earn a measly pay at such shows...
They'd be dominating the corporate world liao.. but well some things are visual candies only.. hehe

hornydogboy
16-07-2009, 10:00 AM
the girl who got the spelling wrong is actually a thai girl. there is also a prc contestant if i am not wrong. so need to be more forgiving. u seldom see your GL ladies sprouting poems and stuff right? :D

bunnyrabbit
16-07-2009, 10:19 AM
hey bro

in the end..we are only after their pussies what..dun tell me you them to recite poems when we are making love to them is it?:p

most important is they know how to differentiate between a dick and the handbrake..:D

salacity
16-07-2009, 10:52 AM
hey bro

in the end..we are only after their pussies what..dun tell me you them to recite poems when we are making love to them is it?:p

most important is they know how to differentiate between a dick and the handbrake..:D

You are absolutely right. Everbody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thins of changing himself.

dirtyhairy
16-07-2009, 01:26 PM
hey bro...in the end..we are only after their pussies what..dun tell me you them to recite poems when we are making love to them is it?...most important is they know how to differentiate between a dick and the handbrake..:D

Actually I do...sumtimes with nice lsmart-type PRCs
you will be surprised how they can respond to my usual BS poetically
but the fun is when they do so cheekily
one such gal is the retired Lady C

Bangster
16-07-2009, 03:05 PM
no...i didn't mean i would love to have them recite poems and get into academic debates with me.

that would dwell on the higher end of the IQ spectrum. I will be the first one to admit that I won't be able to do it also.

but if you've seen the photos....and the answers to the quiz,

not that difficult to spell words correctly, right?

"Door knock", "Brake Handler"....wah kaoz.

Quite sia suey leh.

bunnyrabbit
16-07-2009, 03:15 PM
i think if they are being ask to spell LV, gucci, dior, chanel etc..they wll all pass with flying colours!

天下無敵
16-07-2009, 03:43 PM
i think if they are being ask to spell LV, gucci, dior, chanel etc..they wll all pass with flying colours!

And not to forget about the word "MONEY" :D

salacity
16-07-2009, 03:57 PM
No one is ever wise by chance.