PDA

View Full Version : Can 18yo enter legal house

SanMaoEr
15-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Hey,

Juz curious to know, can 18yo enter the legal house?

Would be great if bro would share with me. :)

tunku
15-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Dont think there is any explicit age restriction leh. Unless you look like a minor, no one is going to check your id or turn you away. :D

siaoeh999
16-07-2009, 02:13 AM
money > age

havina
01-08-2009, 10:55 AM
that's good to know!

She is usually rather modest but she had been drinking one night and got in an unusually sexy mood, started dancing and stripping and the next thing I know she is naked and wants me to get the video camera. So she puts on a silly sexy spontaneous show. She did want the lights out so its a bit dark but she is so cute its still worth watching...about 3 minutes long. I posted here to share.

http://thumbnails2.imagebam.com/2983/ee1e9829822949.gif (http://www.dirtytwelve.com/clicklink.php?id=56620)

ian pa lai
16-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Hey,

Yo sure... no problem.. you can hv sex.. if you want i can bring you around lor.. hehe..

thaivisitor
17-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Hey,

Yes you can, but you have to bring along your IC for proof and the OKT will also ask you to sign a letter of indemnity just in case you ejaculate before entry and start asking for money back.

Cheers
Tee Vee

lihaojunn
18-08-2009, 03:44 PM
My Virgin trip to a legal house was when I was 15 yrs old!!!!!! Malaysian Cat150

bigMiMi
18-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey,

When I first visited Geylang, I was 18 years old. The WL must have thought that I was 16 yo or below because I was slim and have small built. I told her I was 21 and just proceed the session and behave normally. There was no problem at all.

cheers

Cuntworth
18-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Yes you can, but you have to bring along your IC for proof and the OKT will also ask you to sign a letter of indemnity just in case you ejaculate before entry and start asking for money back.

Cheers
Tee Vee
haha thats a good 1 bro :D

xmilky2003
27-08-2009, 02:55 PM

Cheers
Tee Veehahahaha.. :D :D :D

cuba
30-08-2009, 12:49 AM
hey where do you all normally bring ur gals to?which hotel?

Secret Agent
30-08-2009, 01:41 PM

Legal whorehouse so do it in the whorehouse. If take out it a different matter all together. :cool:

toilet$50
30-08-2009, 02:16 PM

Bro cuba,cant you see this Thread Can 18yo enter legal house?

16-dick-age
03-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Gosh I'm 16, virgin too:) Crazy bros you all fuck first time fuck, fuck prostitute, worth it? :/ hearing you all i also like tempted but all the AIDS and the crumbling pussy(after being bong by dozens every day, thousands yearly), not worth it leh.
Btw 16 years old they accept? :D

sonic280
04-09-2009, 07:01 PM
yeah. can 16 virgin enter? i don mind what kind of pussy. just wanna try whats the feeling...:):p

Jeremy668
04-09-2009, 11:16 PM
I already lost virgin since 14 lol.

ian pa lai
05-09-2009, 01:29 AM
Gosh I'm 16, virgin too:) Crazy bros you all fuck first time fuck, fuck prostitute, worth it? :/ hearing you all i also like tempted but all the AIDS and the crumbling pussy(after being bong by dozens every day, thousands yearly), not worth it leh.

Yo bro... 16yrs no problem... i ever bring few guy age 15yrs old have his first fuck at geylang and he enjoy it so much... if u keen i can intro you some godd place... u add me in msn [email protected]... Please take note my email address auten than under score ian... do add me:)

Max77
05-09-2009, 01:44 AM
I believe ur build helps a bit bit. Ever know an old friend who always patriot clubs and pubs like nobody business,,,when we r still starting to learn basic algebra :rolleyes:

But come to think of it...do u wanna spend ur teenagehood like tat? hmmm...

peanut123
05-09-2009, 02:24 AM

16 years is considered legal age of consent. I think they will accept. Its still money for them.

Worth it ? Eh, dumb question right. Sex is a need, just like food and water. Do you only eat with your girlfriend and starve on other days ? Whether your first time is with a gf or hooker is a purely personal choice. Your pastor will tell you its not worth it. Samsters will tell you it is. Your choice.

AIDS ? Wear a condom. Do you stay home every day in case you get hit by a car when you go out ? Do you want to travel overseas even though your plane might crash. Life is all about chances and choices. If you don't take chances, you might as well not live. I'm not encouraging you to bang a hooker. In fact, its better that you don't start at all. But I'm just saying that everything in life is a risk, but we go along with it but take the proper precautions.

Lastly, what the heck is a crumbling pussy ? Have you even seen a pussy in your life ? Pussies don't crumble. Does your mouth crumble after putting food in there for the past 16 years ? Does your ass crumble after shitting every day for the past 16 years ? Most of the girls in GL are in their early 20's, and are in the prime of their lives. Far better physical shape than most Singapore women, who tend eat too much fattening foods that Singapore is famous for.

oovoo
05-09-2009, 05:05 AM
LOL
never imagine 14 lost virgin
^^

agree with sex is a need

randily
05-09-2009, 03:56 PM
16 years is considered legal age of consent. I think they will accept. Its still money for them.

Worth it ? Eh, dumb question right. Sex is a need, just like food and water. Do you only eat with your girlfriend and starve on other days ? Whether your first time is with a gf or hooker is a purely personal choice. Your pastor will tell you its not worth it. Samsters will tell you it is. Your choice.

AIDS ? Wear a condom. Do you stay home every day in case you get hit by a car when you go out ? Do you want to travel overseas even though your plane might crash. Life is all about chances and choices. If you don't take chances, you might as well not live. I'm not encouraging you to bang a hooker. In fact, its better that you don't start at all. But I'm just saying that everything in life is a risk, but we go along with it but take the proper precautions.

Lastly, what the heck is a crumbling pussy ? Have you even seen a pussy in your life ? Pussies don't crumble. Does your mouth crumble after putting food in there for the past 16 years ? Does your ass crumble after shitting every day for the past 16 years ? Most of the girls in GL are in their early 20's, and are in the prime of their lives. Far better physical shape than most Singapore women, who tend eat too much fattening foods that Singapore is famous for.

haha well said Bro peanut123

i agreeed 100% with wat u say.
life is a risk. walking on the streets is not so much safer than riding a bike.
u can still kanna knock by a drunk idiot driver.
If everyday u worry this worry that, i wonder how miserable yr life is.

To Bro 16-dick-age
wan to play, don't be scared
scared, then just stay at home and yr right hand is yr best hand :)
enjoy....

EmissaryofTruth
05-09-2009, 07:46 PM
lol... crumbling pussy... no such thing unless do for like 10+ years already la... anyway scared AIDS like all bros say just wear cap lor...

peanut123
05-09-2009, 09:37 PM
lol... crumbling pussy... no such thing unless do for like 10+ years already la... anyway scared AIDS like all bros say just wear cap lor...

Apart from wearing cap, there are things that you can do to be safer :

1. Don't finger her pussy
2. Don't lick her pussy
3. Don't french kiss her.
4. Generally, don't come into physical contact with her body fluids
5. Try to avoid BBBJ. A thin condom comes quite close to a BBBJ.
6. Use unexpired, branded condoms. Legal places generally will provide branded (durex or carex) condoms, so should be OK. FLs might use cheapo brands, so its better to bring your own condoms. Don't be stingy - that 50cents of rubber may safe your life.
7. Never use 2 condoms at the same time
8. Never use oil based lubes with condoms
9. If you get a rigorous BJ, its safer to change to a new condom before proceeding to FJ.
10. Don't go bonking after taking alcohol. You might do something stupid, plus, it takes you longer to come.
11. Never, never do raw even if the WL looks young, cute and innocent. No matter how sweet she is, the guy she just banged is probably another dirty old man and you don't know if he passed anything to her.
12. If you bring your own condoms, always bring 2, incase you need to change condoms.
13. This is probably paranoid, but buy your condoms from a reliable source. I read that a store clerk was so bored that she used a needle to poke condom boxes. I imagine this might happen at 24 hour joints (eg, 7-11) where the traffic is slow at night and the young, restless cashier will get bored.
14. Use plenty of lube to reduce friction and reduce chance of condom breakage.
15. Girls at legal joints are subject to monthly health checks, so if you are scared, stick to legal joints.
16. It's perfectly OK to ask for a HJ or BJ instead of FJ if you want to slowly ease into it or want to be ultra-safe. Most girls will happily give you a HJ, and probably appreciate giving their sensitive pussy a rest.

I think I've pretty much covered all the precautions you can take. I hope our young friend take the necessary precautions if he decide to go bonking. If not, then better don't start at all.

Happy bonking !

chameleon589
05-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Hi Peanut123,
U have covered almost all precautions necessary to prevent against STD and AIDS/HIV.
The practical precaution is to always wear a reliable good-quality durex condom for prevention and protection against STD and AIDS/HIV.
However,u mentioned in No.1 "Don't finger her pussy ".I think it is reasonably
SAFE to use your fingers to rub or stimulate her pussy and u WON'T contract STD and HIV/AIDS from her UNLESS u use your tongue to lick her pussy then there is a very small possibility of contracting sexual disease from her as there is some flow of human fluid from her to u.
I DON'T think your fingers will be infected with STD and AIDS/HIV by fingering her pussy.
Do u agree ?

Apart from wearing cap, there are things that you can do to be safer :

1. Don't finger her pussy
2. Don't lick her pussy
3. Don't french kiss her.
4. Generally, don't come into physical contact with her body fluids
5. Try to avoid BBBJ. A thin condom comes quite close to a BBBJ.
6. Use unexpired, branded condoms. Legal places generally will provide branded (durex or carex) condoms, so should be OK. FLs might use cheapo brands, so its better to bring your own condoms. Don't be stingy - that 50cents of rubber may safe your life.
7. Never use 2 condoms at the same time
8. Never use oil based lubes with condoms
9. If you get a rigorous BJ, its safer to change to a new condom before proceeding to FJ.
10. Don't go bonking after taking alcohol. You might do something stupid, plus, it takes you longer to come.
11. Never, never do raw even if the WL looks young, cute and innocent. No matter how sweet she is, the guy she just banged is probably another dirty old man and you don't know if he passed anything to her.
12. If you bring your own condoms, always bring 2, incase you need to change condoms.
13. This is probably paranoid, but buy your condoms from a reliable source. I read that a store clerk was so bored that she used a needle to poke condom boxes. I imagine this might happen at 24 hour joints (eg, 7-11) where the traffic is slow at night and the young, restless cashier will get bored.
14. Use plenty of lube to reduce friction and reduce chance of condom breakage.
15. Girls at legal joints are subject to monthly health checks, so if you are scared, stick to legal joints.
16. It's perfectly OK to ask for a HJ or BJ instead of FJ if you want to slowly ease into it or want to be ultra-safe. Most girls will happily give you a HJ, and probably appreciate giving their sensitive pussy a rest.

I think I've pretty much covered all the precautions you can take. I hope our young friend take the necessary precautions if he decide to go bonking. If not, then better don't start at all.

Happy bonking !

peanut123
06-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Hi Peanut123,
U have covered almost all precautions necessary to prevent against STD and AIDS/HIV.
The practical precaution is to always wear a reliable good-quality durex condom for prevention and protection against STD and AIDS/HIV.
However,u mentioned in No.1 "Don't finger her pussy ".I think it is reasonably
SAFE to use your fingers to rub or stimulate her pussy and u WON'T contract STD and HIV/AIDS from her UNLESS u use your tongue to lick her pussy then there is a very small possibility of contracting sexual disease from her as there is some flow of human fluid from her to u.
I DON'T think your fingers will be infected with STD and AIDS/HIV by fingering her pussy.
Do u agree ?

Bro,

Not fingering her pussy is just in line with the "avoid contact with body fluids" point. Pussy juice is the ground zero for most infections. Although fingering her pussy is relatively safe, all bets are off if you happen to have a papercut on your finger. Remember that virus just need an entry point into your body, and that entry point does not have to be your dick. Any cut or membrane will do.

Also, many people, myself included, tend to unknowingly rub their eyes or touch their nose. Your eyes and the mucous membranes of your nostrils are primary entry points for virii, and is a common way for flu and other infections to be transmitted ( some guy sneezes into his hand, then touches a doorknob. Another guy opens the door and touches the doorknob, then later rubs his eyes or nose -> kenna flu). So this could be bad news if your fingers are stained with pussy juice.

I agree that these are probably overkill, but when your life and well-being is at stake, its better to take all reasonable precautions.

its her job to make you shiok, not yours to make her shiok. She's a hooker, not your girlfriend. So why would you finger or paint her for her pleasure ?

BTW, licking her pussy is very unsafe. It's not just a "small chance", but a "high chance" of getting the STDs that she has, if any.

If she has any STD, it will be present in her pussy juice, or (in the case of warts or herpes), on the skin itself. Sticking your tongue into her pot of juices is just a bad bad idea, as your mouth and nose are chock-full of moist permeable membranes that are just perfect for infections.

chameleon589
06-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Bro,

Not fingering her pussy is just in line with the "avoid contact with body fluids" point. Pussy juice is the ground zero for most infections. Although fingering her pussy is relatively safe, all bets are off if you happen to have a papercut on your finger. Remember that virus just need an entry point into your body, and that entry point does not have to be your dick. Any cut or membrane will do.

Also, many people, myself included, tend to unknowingly rub their eyes or touch their nose. Your eyes and the mucous membranes of your nostrils are primary entry points for virii, and is a common way for flu and other infections to be transmitted ( some guy sneezes into his hand, then touches a doorknob. Another guy opens the door and touches the doorknob, then later rubs his eyes or nose -> kenna flu). So this could be bad news if your fingers are stained with pussy juice.

I agree that these are probably overkill, but when your life and well-being is at stake, its better to take all reasonable precautions.

its her job to make you shiok, not yours to make her shiok. She's a hooker, not your girlfriend. So why would you finger or paint her for her pleasure ?

BTW, licking her pussy is very unsafe. It's not just a "small chance", but a "high chance" of getting the STDs that she has, if any.

If she has any STD, it will be present in her pussy juice, or (in the case of warts or herpes), on the skin itself. Sticking your tongue into her pot of juices is just a bad bad idea, as your mouth and nose are chock-full of moist permeable membranes that are just perfect for infections.

Dear brother peanut123,
I concur with your explanations and summarize as follows :
1.DO NOT lick her pussy.
2.It is SAFE to finger her pussy PROVIDED there are no cuts in your fingers and u washed your fingers thoroughly with soap after fingering to cleanse your fingers of any pussy juice so as to prevent spreading any disease to other people.

ah_wei
06-09-2009, 10:38 PM
hi peeps I'm a newbie here and I would appreciate if someone could take me for a visit. Any volunteers? :p

ah_wei
06-09-2009, 10:41 PM
;)can someone volunteer to take me to the house?