PDA

View Full Version : Any cabbies out there?

naturegreen
15-07-2009, 02:33 AM
Tot it would be nice for any bro cabbies to share any of their encounters here. Heard of 1 cabby who told me he picked up a minah before from boat quay and she got no money to take cab home. So she volunteered to give him a BJ instead. Any cabby brother out there with some interesting stories to share?

joew2005
15-07-2009, 05:25 AM
heard alot ..... knw some as well .....
some cabbies r PT luver of PRC gals .....
drive them around or paid them $50 2 hv dinner with them also hv .....

there r so many types of ppl out there .....

Cheonging101
15-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Heard of some cabbies at night go and drive ladies around then jokingly ask them got sell 4D tickets and if not, give them 4D numbers also can.

End up really kena prize... now every night must go fetch her from the place where kena car crash and back to the cemetery where her body is, as "payment".:eek:

screwing
15-07-2009, 05:16 PM
I shall post my encounter here, which happened a few years back..

On a particular day, I happened to pick up a PRC student at amk going for her tuition classes at Toa payoh.
I don’t usually chat up with passenger sitting behind. But since she started the conversation, we did chat up a bit.
I remember half way throughout the journey; she was verbally asking me what she could work as part time here.

At that moment, the thought of her working as a FL comes right into my mind. I was hesitating at first, as I might get into trouble if she got offended.

Anyway, I decide to hint her more,

Me: you can earn a lot if you want to work as a masseur.
She: but I dunno how to massage?
Me: Aya, I can teach you and is very easy.
She: how much can I earn as a masseur?
Me: depend on you look, figure and age. But I think for you,1 session can fetch up to $80

I dunno whether she got my hint anot, there wasn’t much conversation after that. Upon reaching her destination, she paid me the cab fare.

Jokingly I asked her again,
Me: still want to learn how to massage and work PT huh?
She: pulse for a while…erm…ok, I try.
She: My tuition class finished at 12:30pm.
Me: Ok. I pick you up here at 12:30pm.. See you…

However, my mind start to wonder whether did she get my hint or she merely wants to learn massage. Would I be in trouble is she report this matter to my taxi company if anything went wrong. And does she knows that $80 is for the price of making love.

It’s 12:30pm. I saw her walking towards my cab with a shy smile on her face.

During the journey towards Kovan, which I intended to go, I feel so nervous. My heartbeat was beating extremely fast. I never had such feeling before. Maybe because of the trill that whether I can rabba her keep me nervous.

I decided to be frank with her by telling her that it is impossible to earn $80 just by massage. You have to provide other service as well. If you are still interested, well we will go ahead, otherwise I can send you back.
Guest what!!
Her reply was there shall always be 1st time. In order to earn money I’m willing to do anything.
And the rest is SOP…..nothing to shout about.

That happens a few years back, so dun ask me for numbers. I can’t even remember her name liao.

screwing
15-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Tot it would be nice for any bro cabbies to share any of their encounters here. Heard of 1 cabby who told me he picked up a minah before from boat quay and she got no money to take cab home. So she volunteered to give him a BJ instead. Any cabby brother out there with some interesting stories to share?

No money to pay cab and offer u HJ or BJ is not uncommon. I have met before but usually are those CMI, either old or ugly. Some seems to be high on drugs as well. So far I have not meet any SYT providing HJ/BJ in exchange for cab fee. However, did ferry some young indo WL whereby they are shortage of a few cents offer to kiss me in exchange. so funny..

naturegreen
15-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Magna27 bro, thanks for sharing your encounter.

Big Semens
16-07-2009, 10:48 AM
I heard there are cabbies who ask the ktv girls to go for bonk after picking them from work. Most of the KTV WL told me it's common experience.

screwing
16-07-2009, 11:04 AM
I heard there are cabbies who ask the ktv girls to go for bonk after picking them from work. Most of the KTV WL told me it's common experience.

More likely the other way round, that is WL offer their service to cabbies at a certain cost.

KangTuo
16-07-2009, 11:36 AM

I shall post my encounter here, which happened a few years back..

Her reply was there shall always be 1st time. In order to earn money I’m willing to do anything.
And the rest is SOP…..nothing to shout about.

No money to pay cab and offer u HJ or BJ is not uncommon..

Seeing all these post, I want to take up taxi licence liao... :D :p
be a night shift driver on weekends :p

newyorker88
16-07-2009, 12:24 PM
No money to pay cab and offer u HJ or BJ is not uncommon. I have met before but usually are those CMI, either old or ugly. Some seems to be high on drugs as well. So far I have not meet any SYT providing HJ/BJ in exchange for cab fee. However, did ferry some young indo WL whereby they are shortage of a few cents offer to kiss me in exchange. so funny..

Thanks for the input from a cabby driver. Sure saves them the cost of coming down to batam. :D

naturegreen
31-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Is this thread dead? Or there are no cabby brothers who come to SBF forum? Hoping to revive this thread and get more steamy encounters pouring in from fellow brothers who might be working as cabbies.

Devil25
31-07-2009, 05:47 PM
no wonder so many caddy nowaday.:D:D

Punter888
31-07-2009, 07:33 PM
I wonder what abt those KTV gers who are drunk?Any encounter?Guess is time to take up part time job...

火云邪神 古剑魂
31-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Think twice before being a cabbie, it's not easy now.