PDA

View Full Version : Whitish cum???

nickyboy74
15-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Any of the bros here have experience with female cum that is totally white in color and looks and feel more like whipcream??

For the past half year, during bonking my gf, i noticed that my didi always covered by a layer of "whipcream", sometimes there is so much that it flows down to her anus. Initially, i thought nothing of it, in fact its like a novelty, but the more i reflected on it, I never come across any of my previous FBs having such white cum. Even with this gf, the initial first year when we bonk, its more the normal "aqua" cum.

Any bro can shed some light on this??

:confused:

superchevy
15-07-2009, 09:04 PM
dont know might be infection... if no smell than think is ok,,but cannot lick

epsilon
15-07-2009, 10:03 PM
found this in the internet..

"The "thick, white stuff" you're noticing is vaginal discharge — a mixture of cells and natural body fluids that help clean the vagina. In general, women secrete a clear, mucus-like substance right before ovulation (midcycle) and a thicker, whiter discharge during the rest of the month, though no two women are exactly alike. The color and consistency can also be affected by various factors, such as age, hormonal fluctuations, medications, infections and sexual activity.

The fact that you have recently had an "excess amount" means that it's a result of vaginal contractions forcing the discharge out — and that it's nothing to worry about. (Have you been having more sex lately or a greater number of orgasms?) Infections can cause excess amounts, too, but they are usually accompanied by such symptoms as a change in color, a funky odor or an itching or burning sensation. It can't hurt to play it safe and have your gyno check you out."

pewpew
16-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Have seen it before on my ex, esp after taking out ur dick, u will find these all over ur condom even until ur balls.

Its sort of telling u that u have done ur best to make ur gf orgasm till the end.

eternally
20-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I have tis white cum b4. Dun tink it is infection.
Will have tis whitish cum Normally few days b4 menses if i mast.

SamSeng79
20-07-2009, 03:05 AM
i think the white cum is quite normal lah... i do seen some of my ex having that..:rolleyes:

BrownDream
20-07-2009, 04:48 AM
This is 'small change' concern...
I been licking and lapping them up with no sife effects whatsoever.
I'm also very partial to eating pussies...

Actually, the more fluid a girl has, the merrier for me!
I am also NOT bothered by smell - the worse it is, the hornier I get and the quicker I cum...!:)

Ronsee
20-07-2009, 09:53 AM
This is 'small change' concern...

I am also NOT bothered by smell - the worse it is, the hornier I get and the quicker I cum...!:)

:eek:

If pussy juice got smell u get turn on?!? u must have a strange fetish and a very unhealthy one bro.

Just my 2 cents.

EVELEEN
22-07-2009, 03:22 PM
really ?

I nvr noe got such thing as white cum :confused:

apalucakap
23-07-2009, 07:23 PM
If it is a chalky white discharge, probably I think it is a yeast infection, called vaginal thrush.

nickyboy74
25-07-2009, 04:58 PM
How to tell the difference?

Icy.Mistress
02-08-2009, 02:14 AM
this is 'small change' concern...

I am also not bothered by smell - the worse it is, the hornier i get and the quicker i cum...!:)

你是说真的?还是开玩笑?